Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 11 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:08 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Oof... been better," Quarrel admitted, standing up. "You that 27th doctordoomicus that Cyborg Sheriff mentioned?"
And said Spawn of Chaos nods. "And BE you are?"

"Name's Quarrel," she said, squinting at him. "Normally, to make the emotions of our meeting even more poignant, I'd try to strangle you. Buuuut now doesn't seem like a good time. So, tell me what's trying to kill you so that I can kill them so we can try to kill each other later."
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 am

Gears saunters up to the 2 pony things, since they don't seem to be in combat.
"...hey."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:45 am

(Combat Innterrupt) The Beeforged Pony claims to be MADE OF BEES! Then the last three Robo-Bees take some of the damage for the Hive... (5-3 = 2 damage) (Zero Bees in combat now...)

(OOC: Don't worry Kal and Faces, I'm just still gotta build base stats for what you two are up against. I'll get a post showing how it is for your two entering combat and stuff once I've gotten that finished with.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:52 am

Quietkal wrote:Gears saunters up to the 2 pony things, since they don't seem to be in combat.
"...hey."

"Hey, Metal Gear!" Quarrel says enthusiastically. "This is my 74th cousin 4 times removed, whose name I have yet to catch!"
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 am

"Disorderly..." The 2/7 Draconequus Unicorn with a black mane, white coat, a wing of a bird and bat, and a Whoopy-Tail said to both. He's not much of a talker...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:19 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Hey, Metal Gear!" Quarrel says enthusiastically. "This is my 74th cousin 4 times removed, whose name I have yet to catch!"
Xel Unknown wrote:"Disorderly..." The 2/7 Draconequus Unicorn with a black mane, white coat, a wing of a bird and bat, and a Whoopy-Tail said to both. He's not much of a talker...
"Well that's...uh...that's...uh...something. I'm uh...Grinding Gears...regardless what Quarrel says."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 am

Start of turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 4, Status: None.

The bee lazer didn't seem as effective against Ersa as it did against the other three. (Apparently lasers are better against ghosts than clouds? Go figure.) She then seemed to absorb the light flowing around her. (Gather Energy +1 PiP.)

End of turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 5, Status: Gather Energy

Sorta ugly looking but, I doubt combat is ever gonna look cleanly IC/Mechanics in any way that makes sense.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:23 am

Quietkal wrote:"Well that's...uh...that's...uh...something. I'm uh...Grinding Gears...regardless what Quarrel says."

"Whatever you say, Metal Gear," Quarrel says breezily.

Xel Unknown wrote:"Disorderly..." The 2/7 Draconequus Unicorn with a black mane, white coat, a wing of a bird and bat, and a Whoopy-Tail said to both. He's not much of a talker...

"Gotcha," Quarrel says with a smirk. "Now, time's a-wasting and there are things to kill. Show me what to hit."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:25 am

"20% cooler, Metal Gear, sound..." Disorderly comments with a chuckle.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:27 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"20% cooler, Metal Gear, sound..." Disorderly comments with a chuckle.

"Exactly," Quarrel agrees, with more than a hint of smugness.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Xel Unknown wrote:"20% cooler, Metal Gear, sound..." Disorderly comments with a chuckle.

Gears sighs. I don't know why I expected him to side with me...although now that they mention it Metal Gear does sound like a pretty cool name. It inspires more confidence than Grinding Gears, at least.
"Weren't you looking for something to uh...to hit? Gears thinks for a moment, then follows up with "And I don't mean me."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:01 am

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:

Gears sighs. I don't know why I expected him to side with me...although now that they mention it Metal Gear does sound like a pretty cool name. It inspires more confidence than Grinding Gears, at least.
"Weren't you looking for something to uh...to hit? Gears thinks for a moment, then follows up with "And I don't mean me."

"Now why would I hit you?" Quarrel asks. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't hit back. No fun at all."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:30 am

"Quarrel! Go for the beeforged ponies!
Klaue throws his head back puts his energy into intimidating the foes with a howl.
[-3] Bloodcurdling Howl
All enemies are weakened until the end of your next turn.
[Klaue status- 17HP 1PIP]

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:18 am

Ivana looks around for Quarrel... and doesn't see her. She then loads up her crossbow, taking careful aim. (Gather Energy)

[17/30 HP, 5 PiPs]

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:40 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Now why would I hit you?" Quarrel asks. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't hit back. No fun at all."
"I could......no you're right." He then does his almost signature by now head tilt down.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Quarrel! Go for the beeforged ponies!
Klaue throws his head back puts his energy into intimidating the foes with a howl.
[-3] Bloodcurdling Howl
All enemies are weakened until the end of your next turn.
[Klaue status- 17HP 1PIP]

For once in her life, Quarrel makes sense by not being able to hear Klaue from that far away.

Quietkal wrote:"I could......no you're right." He then does his almost signature by now head tilt down.

"Told ya," smirks Quarrel.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Back in Ponyville...
Disorderly's, Quarrel's, and Grinding Gears' attention is pulled away from their little chat as the last of the Clockwork Guards are destroyed. "Gods of Deer... Guard I, like be, dead... Fight time now... Final Winged & Horned Clock to kill, and some swarm, metal bees... Will be easy, for us three."

(Disorderly combat talents: (Now that I'm going to have to play out a fight with Disorderly, you all will notice he's got only three normal combat talents and five racial combat talents... I'll explain what my rules for Combat Talents and Racial Combat Talents are to help explain this. You can all take upto three Racial Combat Talents into battle for free, but you can take two more Racial Combat Talents into battle if you use up two or your normal combat slots for the Racial Talents. Throughout the Campaign you all might gain more Racial Combat Talents one way or another. For example Quarrel can learn one of the talents that Disorderly knows after this combat if asked. Also just so you know Doc, you can shift between Wolf and Base forms as a free action, but after you do so, you can't do it again until after your next turn. (will repost in OOC as well))
Spoiler:
Racial Combat Talents:
Spoiler:
Disorderly's Special:
Spoiler:

(I'm keeping Kal's earlier roll of 18 for this fight. So that means the following Initiative rolls are:
Clockwork Alicorn roll = 18
Robotic Swarm = 6
Disorderly = 13)

(Turn Order (not counting Quarrel): Clockwork Alicorn, Gears, Disorderly, Robotic Swarm)

Just outside of Ponyville...
(Trait trigger) The two Beeforged Ponies both fly into a rage at seeing all of their bees are killed in battle... Dealing 2 damage (1d6 = 5 / 2 = 2) to both Klaus and Ivana. Next the first Beeforged Pony used it's BEES 4 BATTLE power to spawn four more bees with two pips into battle. (end of trait's effects) Following this one Robo-Bee flies at Rolled Scroll and does a Bee Sting him for 6 damage (1d8+X = 8 + 4 (Bee number) = 12 / 2 = 6) then that bee dies. Afterwards the second Beeforged Pony cries out. "Robo-Bee Attack!" and spawns one bee. (This attack can do more than just spawning one bee but also give the swarm one pip) Next the swarm of four tries to Robo-Pollinate the spark hive, but to no avail... The Robotic Spark Hive just sends out a bolt of Lighting to Engerize the Hive. (Combat Talent: Hive Sparks - Gives Robo-Bees One PiP) After the new energy gained the swarm tries again to do some Pollinating for the Spark Hive, this time the bees pollinating two pips to it's ally Hive.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Back in Ponyville...
Disorderly's, Quarrel's, and Grinding Gears' attention is pulled away from their little chat as the last of the Clockwork Guards are destroyed. "Gods of Deer... Guard I, like be, dead... Fight time now... Final Winged & Horned Clock to kill, and some swarm, metal bees... Will be easy, for us three."

[Initiative: 5. Looks like Quarrel's going last.]

Quarrel smirks. "Good enough for me. It's cobbler time!" And with that cannibalized battle cry, she leaps into the fray.

Spoiler:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:50 pm

(OOC: Eyep, that's how it works Many Faces)

The Clockwork Alicorn has 9 lights on it's underbelly that everyone could easily notice... And then before it's turn stats 6 of them light up.(1d6 = 6) (Read PiP count: 6) (Yes, this monster has a PiP count you'll be able to see...) Next you see all of it's lights go out as it's horn starts to glow... And fires a SUPER-LAZER at the party, it's main target being disorderly who took 12 damage (2d10 = 2 + 10 = 12) and both Gears and Quarrel get harmed for 7 damage (1d10 = 7). But the Unicorn with Discord's Blood in his veins only giggles at the harm it had endured.

(Disorderly is at 18 HP by the way...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Scroll jumps right at the Beehive, possessing it. A loud clatter follows, and he proudly announces, "I have rebuilt it!" (Possess) [0 pips, 24 hp] ((Also, at the end of the bees' turn, don't forget to roll for save, Xel.))

Last edited by elfowlgirl on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Gears looks at Quarrel and Disorderly, not entirely sure what to do. "So...how do we dooooooooooo" His head falls limp, but his eyes glow a bright green. Suddenly, a jolt of green electricity jumps from him to Disorderly, Gears's eyes go back to their normal color, and Gears's head snaps back up, picking up where he left off. "This fighting thing?"

((+10 Overload))
Spoiler:
((16 pips, 48 hit points, Feeling: Alright))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Start of turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 5, Status: Gather Energy

The absorbed energy from earlier flares back to life in the form of black and silver flames pouring forth from Ersa's feathers.

((I used Empty Encouragement that doesn't do anything right now besides give me 3 PiPs and then Wild Abandon.))

Start of turn
HP: 23/30, Temp HP: 5, PiPs: 1, Status: +2d6 damage, Vulnerability 3
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Turn start (Health=15/30 PIPs=1 Status=Bloodied/Wolf form)
Klaue circles around behind the first of the beeforged, making sure it's rear is exposed to the others.
[+2] Circling Pack
Target enemy gains vulnerability 2 until the end of your next turn.
He clutches at his head as he changes back to his griffon form.
Turn end (Health=15/30 PIPs=3 Status=Bloodied/Griffon form)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:58 pm

In Ponyville...
Disorderly giggles as the Green Jolt is fired at him and heals him halfway of his damage. "...I like you...you fun... Chaos Sister, he a good, choice. You two, would make, cute couple." Next he puts his focus back to the battle and then picks at random to use: Chaos Blast (Smash and Grab) on the Robotic Swarm... And after what looked like a really big build up to something really awesome... It only ended up just harming one bee and didn't even kill it given the damage output was just a 1 (1d8 = 1) The 13 Bees on the other hand then started up by summoning more allies, and this action not only healed the one damaged bee, but also had it gain 3 more bees to the battle, turning their total HP upto 32 given each Bee had 2 HP.

(Disorderly - 24 HP 3 PiPs status: A little crazy, but otherwise fine)

Little Outside of Ponyville
Scroll could feel that the Hive she was inside of could do only three things, spawn bees, help ally bees, and a powerful 7 pip costing attack of some kind... Also Scroll learned all of the random traits the Spark Beehive had, along with it's pip count:

PiP: 5
Trait - Hi-Resistance
All Spark Robotic Hives have resistance 3+X where X is the number of Hives in combat. Total Resistance does not go higher than 6.
Trait - Defensive Spark Attack
Whenever the Spark Robotic Hive is attacked by any non-full-party attacks, they damage the attacking enemy with Xd6 damage where X equals the number of bees in combat.
Trait - PROTECT THE HIVE!!!
As long as there at least 8 Robo-bees are in combat, any attack that damages the total enemy party does zero harm to a Spark Robotic Hive and if there are at least 4 Robo-bees in combat, this hive takes half damage.
(OOC: Giving you this stuff cause I felt like it... Normally would do a PM to Elfy and have it be upto her if she shared the these stats with the rest of you. But I felt like cutting out the middleman this time. And I gotta say you all did a really wise move... Also I'll do my saving throw after the Hive's next turn that Elfy Controls.)

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Ivana focuses intensely, calling upon the blood rage of the vampire within her. (Deal with Discord; +7 PiPs) She then gains insight into the Beeforged - how they move, what they do, etc. She knew then exactly how to move around them, give her allies another chance.

"GO!" shouted Ivana (Royal Command), firing at the exposed Beeforged before her (Stab; 6 (Base) + 2 (RC) + 2 (Vulnerability) + 3 (Hunter- Single Target) = 13 damage).

I believe this gives at least Klaus and Ersa another attack/chance to regain PiPs.
Also:
Ivana - 15/30 HP (Bloodied), 3 PiPs, Status: Angry

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next