Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

+8
Brony 7 of 9
tygerburningbright
Masterweaver
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
12 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up - Page 38 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Ramsus, that's a little rude (Even if you're talking about the characters there. That can be read two ways and I hope you mean the characters and not me and Xel.) I'm sorry for not letting Icing, Star, and Brash have a chance to talk, though.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up - Page 38 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

Post  Whiteeyes Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Eh to each their own.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:06 pm

I wasn't talking about you and Xel, Logan. And I believe we've already figured out that you and I don't see eye to eye on what counts as rude. (My definition of rude being things that are actually rude by intent or treating another person as inferior or unequal in some way and yours being anything that isn't the most bland PC way of saying absolutely everything as far as I can tell.
Edit: Unless of course you're the one speaking. Then it's not rude because you're the one saying stuff apparently.)

Anyway, since Brash is now stuck in a position where he would have said or done something and yet didn't, I have nothing to post at the moment as "deciding" to stay silent is the only vaguely in character thing that makes any sense at this point.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Think to have Brash start a chat with somepony other then Zeela? After all we gotta come together as a party you know...Maybe try to stop Star form running off? Or remind the group about the next plain of heading to the TV Realm for some Combat to help Star's feelings about the group's skills...?

And Logen isn't alone in feeling your comment was rude you know Ramsus. I just didn't think to comment, because I didn't think you'd conute to be rude to both me and Logen.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Sorry Ramsus about that. I was saying that the last line could be targeted at either the PCs, which you obviously meant after I thought about it, or about me and Xel, which you wouldn't do.

And I'm really sorry, once again, for skipping you guys.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:23 pm

It's not my fault you decided it was rude because you felt like declaring it was rude and ignoring the intent. That in fact doesn't have anything to do with me at all. You may as well say I'm rude when I don't say anything at all. *rolls eyes*

Ok Xel, how about I start telling you how to play your character? Have Zeela eat Shiro. Have Zeela fly to New Jersey. Have Zeela get drunk and start a bar fight. Weeeeeeee this is fun now? How about next time I say you've stuck me in a position when I see my only in character choice for how to act is what I say it is, you don't start telling me how to play that character?

You just denied our characters the ability to act in a scene we were all in and when confronted about it declared me rude for finding your rudeness rude and then told me how to play my character. And apparently I'm the rude one somehow.

Edit: Ninja'd by Logan. *shrug* Ok.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:33 pm

It was my mistake mostly because you can't really tell the tone from the text.
and I was sort of in the moment in the scene, and now looking back I want to slap myself for not giving the rest of the characters a chance. I'm really sorry again guys! It's a bit of an issue with forum games, I guess, where the action goes by faster and sometimes when the people there aren't on, and they end up missing a portion, but it's not really an excuse.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:35 pm

It's not like it was hugely offensive. I just pointed it out because it was a bit annoying and you should keep in mind not to do stuff like that a lot.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:37 pm

I'm sorry Ramsus, I was only trying to help, yet as always I mess up. I just was trying to offer the options you CLAIMED you didn't have any other then just to have Brash be quiet and do nothing... And really none of my suggestions are good enough? Fine, just tell me that and don't rant about something pointless like I was trying to "control your character" or something dumb like that.

And yeah, I didn't mean to imply I was in the right, just saying that your acts have also been rude, that's it. I'm sorry that all I seem to do is just enrage you Ramsus whenever I try to help. And yeah, I shouldn't have denied everyone the chance to act, I was in a bit of a tunnel vision on my goal of a one-on-one with Shiro about how both of them in a way have killed their parents... While for Zeela she still got one of them that's alive, but that's besides the point... Just wanted a bit of a heart to heart with Shiro, the whole sence came across to me as one that Zeela should handle on her own, so she did.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:53 pm

Ignoring you insisting I was rude just because you say so....

None of your options worked and here's why. Brash (and I for that matter) have no idea what the hell just happened there. Brash can't talk to somepony else because the first thing out of his mouth would be "what the hell just happened?" and that brings forth into the spotlight the question of why he didn't just ask while the event was taking place, for which there is no good answer to at all. As for stopping Star... then he still has to say something and... see what I just said. As for reminding the group we have something to do... can't do that since Zeela is now off in private with Shiro and last I checked the two of them were coming. So yeah, not to be rude or anything but, those options actually weren't good enough since you asked.

Edit: As for why it seemed rude to me for you to suddenly offer suggestions of what to do.... I made a declaration of what my character was doing. I didn't say I didn't know what to do or such.

As for you trying to help... I don't see how that's something you can say here. Who were you trying to help by claiming I'm being rude because you misunderstood something I said? Aside from you that is. You can't claim you're trying to help or how people react to your attempts (which I'm not even going to get into) when the action you're taking only potentially serves your own interest.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:04 am

All I'm doing right now is just I keep to repatingly saying I'm sorry to have offended you Ramsus, because that's the only way I can understand your actions from my flawed point of view. To me, this is what I tried to do: Say that I felt your comment worded in a rude tone of voice then was needed, try to offer help to give you something to do with Brash right now, and try to aplogize for my endless stupidity in failing to do both of the other two the right way, along with trying to say I'm sorry for having been rude in my actions of not giving you and the rest of the party the option to react to those. Please just let this go and move on? We'll all strive to avoid a reaction such as this again in the future?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 am

>_<
*sigh*

I wish you'd stop saying things like endless stupidty or always failing or such. It makes it hard to give you any criticism at all without feeling as if we're hurting you or without it seeming like you're claiming we're asserting those things about you. Also, I just wish you'd try and be a bit more positive about things. Making mistakes and having faults is just a fact of life. The important thing is to learn from them. Dwelling on them doesn't do you any good.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:15 am

All right. Once again, sorry about that and it can easily be explained as the scene happening too fast for you guys to respond (?) so you can still act in character? Maybe?
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:21 am

I wont dissgree that making mistakes is that bad of thing, but hey, it helped end this madness that got sparked. So that's a minor win for understanding in my book! :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:42 am

What's going on in this thread?

*Looks around*

Nope!

*Flees*
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:55 am

Xel Unknown wrote:I wont dissgree that making mistakes is that bad of thing, but hey, it helped end this madness that got sparked. So that's a minor win for understanding in my book! :3

I don't really follow that logic at all. scratch
Not entirely sure I want to either....
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:06 am

It's time for Random Item Suggestion by Xel:

Potion of Power
This provides use of the following talent once per battle:

[+3] Hot-Blooded Rage - Minor Utiltiy [1/battle]
Pay 2d6+3 HP
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 am

Pay? That actually might be good. Not 100% on it right now.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:17 am

If it helps, I'd only ever use it in combo with Wild Abandon that I'm going to take once we hit level 2.

And don't like the idea of taking the Upgraded version of the Ritual Knife:
Nehiel Mori wrote:New Ritual Knife!

Ritual Knife - 2500 Gold
Weapon
Once per battle, you may use the following combat talent.

[0] Bloody Ritual - Free Utility [1/Battle]
Choose one of the following;
A) Pay 2 hp. If you do, immediately gain 1 pip
B) Pay 4 hp. If you do, immediately gain 2 pips
C) Pay 6 hp. If you do, immediately gain 3 pips

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:25 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:What's going on in this thread?

*Looks around*

Nope!

*Flees*
So how is everbunny doing?
Shocked
Take me with you!
*flees*
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:28 am

Argh, did you have to bring up that brokenness Xel?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 am

Because I was trying to make a balanced version of being able to do a -7 move on turn one... I think paying 2d6+3 HP seems fair for that type of power, right?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 am

Technically speaking.... oh screw it. Being able to flat out pay HP/take damage for PiPs is a mechanic that will inevitably be broken and it's merely a matter of degrees. And that's about as much as I'm going to contribute to this discussion.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Is the drama over? Okay then, so what are we doing next story wise?
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 pm

I think the plan is to grind levels and loot like it's going out of style head into the TV world to try out the new weapons?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next