Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

+7
elfowlgirl
A1C Bronymous
Quietkal
Brony 7 of 9
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
The Warrior of Many Faces
11 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 5 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Masterweaver wrote:I was foing for more of a "steampunk cyborg" look.

*shrug* Still reminds me of Grievous.

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

The party has been decided and stands as follows:

Sable Tails with Stasis Silvertongue
Quietkal with Wrangler
Masterweaver with Dr. Javolt
Elfowlgirl with Silvertongue
Doc Pseudopolis with C the master thief
Ramsus with Daisy Pushings
Brony 7 of 9 with Herr Freischütz
RavenscroftRaven with Horus the True

Yes, turns out that I ended up letting in everypony who's applied. Turns out I couldn't bear to see any of the characters slip away from my campaign, so here we are. ^.^
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup - Page 5 Empty Re: WoMF's Evil(?) Campaign OOC/Signup

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Nice to get in, and can't wait to start being a crazy Zebra from Gerpony (i r good with puns)!

Also, just so everyone knows, he's in it for the money and probably won't care if you get blown up.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Sweet! Thanks Very Happy

Also, I like how we have Stasis Silvertongue... and Silvertongue.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Nice to get in, and can't wait to start being a crazy Zebra from Gerpony (i r good with puns)!

Also, just so everyone knows, he's in it for the money and probably won't care if you get blown up.

Good to see you're posting punctually. (See, I can do it too! Razz)

elfowlgirl wrote:Sweet! Thanks Very Happy

Also, I like how we have Stasis Silvertongue... and Silvertongue.

Eeyup. Might make for some interesting roleplaying... or, more likely, Stasis will go by Stasis because it's his first name and the Silvertongue thing only gets mentioned once or twice IC. Smile

Alternatively, I could see if I can make the two of them distantly related... Razz
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:07 pm

(menacingly rubs hands together)
Good...good.
Uh, since we're supposed to alert other players about killing their ponies...
Wrangler's not real likely to flat kill your character. I can guarantee that he'll be in a fight against each of you at some point though, assuming one of you doesn't kill him. Maybe not Daisy because she's super creepy
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Well considering that we are going to betray each other (and for a few characters that will likely mean flat-out murder) a larger than normal party size would provide a buffer against casualtys.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 pm

I thought that's what necromancy was for!
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Ramsus wrote:I thought that's what necromancy was for!
That too but we atleast have redundancy in some of the elements if the necromancer is unavailable.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Doctor Javolt hates magic. He'll go along with the magicians, but if they proclaim the SUPERIORITY of magic... well.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Magic is just one more adaptation of life to make the struggle more exquisite.

Good to see I just barely got in too! And don't think I don't see your invisibility text.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:13 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Magic is just one more adaptation of life to make the struggle more exquisite.

Good to see I just barely got in too! And don't think I don't see your invisibility text.

That's what you (and everypony else) get for making a cool character, Raven. Very Happy

Invisibility text? I don't know what you're talking about. :liarjack:
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:23 am

Behold! I have posted the thread (yes, I'm up too late, blame homework). Ponies are Evil campaign
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:55 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Behold! I have posted the thread (yes, I'm up too late, blame homework). Ponies are Evil campaign

Doesn't look late to a university student. Look forward to a screwy sleep schedule supplemented with stimulants if you go that route. Very Happy

Off to the thread!
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:18 am

Raven, how am I in a corner now? I said Daisy sat right by the Bartender.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:55 am

...The magic of Disney?

The bar itself is in a corner?

Fine, editing it. Razz
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:43 am

Thank you for the correction, 7 of 9; a bar with neither pretty waitresses nor a working bartender is a sorry bar indeed, but I've edited the post to reflect the situation. However, I do wonder how your character knows that Stasis is a changeling upon first glance...perhaps I should have specified that Stasis is in his standard disguise as a unicorn at the moment? It would be rather thoughtless for a changeling to wander about Canterlot naked, I think.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 pm

DOCTOR JAVOLT IS HERE. TREMBLE AT THE STRENGTH.... OF SCIENCE!
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Uh, guys, don't mean to correct you, but when I said "staff", I meant a pointy stick he levitates, not a group of workers...
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sable Tails Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:13 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:Uh, guys, don't mean to correct you, but when I said "staff", I meant a pointy stick he levitates, not a group of workers...
Hahaha You know, I did think it was somewhat odd that he would bring in a bunch of employees, but I thought, "Hey. I can roll with this." I guess the phrasing tripped me up. Glad to see that I was wrong, anyway; it makes much more sense this way.

Sable Tails
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:21 pm

Sable Tails wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:Uh, guys, don't mean to correct you, but when I said "staff", I meant a pointy stick he levitates, not a group of workers...
Hahaha You know, I did think it was somewhat odd that he would bring in a bunch of employees, but I thought, "Hey. I can roll with this." I guess the phrasing tripped me up. Glad to see that I was wrong, anyway; it makes much more sense this way.

Yeah, I worded that terribly, but I had to leave for school and was in a rush -.-' Sorry!
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm

And here I was hoping for you to bring in a bunch of music notation.

Staff is too generic a word!
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:31 pm

That is one stoic bartender.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Masterweaver wrote:DOCTOR JAVOLT IS HERE. TREMBLE AT THE STRENGTH.... OF SCIENCE!
C is here, tremble at his smooth jazz.
Edit: or better yet don't. If I can go a page without anyone reacting to the sudden background music spewing dragon I'll be confident I can pull this off.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:57 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:DOCTOR JAVOLT IS HERE. TREMBLE AT THE STRENGTH.... OF SCIENCE!
Edit: or better yet don't. If I can go a page without anyone reacting to the sudden background music spewing dragon I'll be confident I can pull this off.

Um. Too late, I think.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:00 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:

Um. Too late, I think.
Damn.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next