Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 18 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm

George walked down to the hospital to visit Dr. Redfeather
Huh. Rumors. So long as they don't change the fabric of reality I don't see why I should bother myself with them.
Wait a minute! Why am I thinking about rumors?

Rumors:
  • George Redcross isn't his real name.
  • He didn't find Redfeather. He tried to kill her because she's a hippogriff
  • He's a serial murderer hiding from the police
  • He's a bounty hunter chasing a serial murderer
  • He's a time traveller using his position as a cover
  • He's a vampire
  • He's a necromancer
  • He's a changeling
  • He's not really a griffon, that's why he only eats fish
  • He's a spy for the Griffons
  • He's a spy for Celestia
  • He's a spy for (insert major figure, organisation or country here)
  • He's a freelance spy trying to sell information to the highest bidder
  • He only eats fish because that's how he get's his information
  • So wouldn't he try to kill Dr. Redfeather because she knew too much?
  • He wears curlers to bed
  • What?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Oh dear, this wasn't the response Zeela had hoped for! So she just sighs. "Hello, Mill... Me and Melody need to chat with Star, alone. Leave or you might end up in the crossfire." Then she potions to her potion that's slowly starting to bubble more wildly every second.

((OOC: Doc, how'd you do that magic of the indent on this form?))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 pm

"Oh, you might want to let me in. I make sure the rumors I spread are false, anyways. 'OMG did you hear, Zeela like totally threatened to gobble me up in a big tasty stew, can you believe it?'" She winks.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:10 pm

"Well then... The truth of the matter is that yesterday, the start of a story that's so wild and crazy it'll make all the rumors you've ever heard about me sound SANE. Also Melody saw something last night at midnight that I also noticed, that was a foreboding warning for Star's future... He might be next to have to deal with his Inner Demons..." Zeela said just not caring right now.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:12 pm

"Oh, that rumor? Really, try telling me a better story than the Midnight channel." Rumor rolls her eyes. "But if what you're saying is true I need to get my girls on snuffing that rumor."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:19 pm

"Yesterday I just saved a BUCKING FOAL that got sucked into the TV. I don't care if you believe me or not, but it's what happened... Didn't even knew there was any rumor about this until now. I'm one to avoid such stuff... And the ones about me I tend to end up hearing regardless if I want to or not." Zeela states.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm

"..." She looks you in the eyes. "You're serious. Oh... My... GOSH!" She squeals. "This'd be the scoop of a lifetime!" She pauses. "But, I'll stop spreading the Midnight Channel rumor. On one condition." She shoves a hoof in Zeela's face. "Tell me EVERYTHING! I'm in Junes nightly so see you then. Toodles!" She skips off.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Zeela sighs. "If I'm lucky... I'll be able to get her to end spreading rumors about me too..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:32 pm

"Midnight Channel, huh...? Well, seems apt, anyhow...B-But yeah, might be best if she stops spreading that rumor at least...That way if you're right, we don't end up starting a panic when somepony shows up on that thing is in trouble..." Melody nodded, sighing softly. "Ugh, but knowing her, -everypony- will know Star was on it by this time tomorrow..." Melody rested her face in one hoof...But...Well, that was that problem taken care of...Now to see if Star believed them...That, she wasn't so sure of. It sounded crazy, sure, but...Well, apparently the TV had monsters beyond just 'new media is evil.'
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:39 pm

"All I'm really sure about is that Star is in danger here... From the same mystical forces that had plagued Shiro for WAY to long." Zeela said.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Well, if supplies are going to be needed, it might... behoove him to give it a quick look, since this killing monsters thing might become a thing thing. A new store might have better medicines... Hopefully the tea shop didn't change, he always liked a strong Earl Gray and they made it just right.

Rumour List for Icing:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:18 pm

"I'm sorry I was on the whatsit with the whosit and the why are we telling this stuff to a pony who's special talent is spreading rumors? And I'm going to be facing my what? I distinctly remember volunteering to go last so no. One of you can go first cause I'm not doing that." Star said, making a mental note to add this to his list of why all mares be crazy.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Whiteeyes wrote:"I'm sorry I was on the whatsit with the whosit and the why are we telling this stuff to a pony who's special talent is spreading rumors? And I'm going to be facing my what? I distinctly remember volunteering to go last so no. One of you can go first cause I'm not doing that." Star said, making a mental note to add this to his list of why all mares be crazy.
"There was an Unicorn seen on TV last night. I was trying to figure it out the magics of the event I was seeing to have gotten a good look other then it was a Unicorn..." Zeela states. "And hey, last fight I was in the other day was Shiro's inner demons and that Arcana unicorn said we'd have to fight our demons, so it's not a far fetch to guess the team will be needing to fight yours next... And I don't think you've got any choice in this matter."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:27 pm

"Yes, because inner demons totally listen to us calling dibs." Melody's tone was deadpan, and she shrugged. "Look, sarcasm aside, I know what I saw. There was no mistaking it, I saw you on that thing, grinning like the parasprite in the orchard...Zeela seems to think it means you're in danger whether you wanna be or not." She paused, looking at him worriedly for a bit...Was he seriously blowing them off!? "We weren't brought in on this on a whim...I'm getting the feeling it was a way to try to get us prepared...For all we know, that green pony knew we were gonna be next regardless!"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 pm

"So how is this thing even supposed to work anyway? Maybe I should just avoid TVs; I mean I don't have one at home so it can't suck me in there...wait a second, I was on TV? You're sure it was me right? Clear as day and not some other handsom unicorn?" Star asked. He was looking decisively nervous at this point if the slight sweating and shaking was any indication. "What are you looking at? I mean, it might not have be me right? Midnight Chanle's supposed to be as blurry as a blizzard from what I hear. I mean, there's got to be a ton of unicorns out there with serious issues. At worst I've got pressure from high expectations. Nothing demonic there, just stressfull at times."
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:59 pm

"I know what I saw...I got an eye for this sort of thing. There was no mistaking it. Look, I know this probably isn't helping, but if this is even half as bad as the others make it out to be, well, forewarned is forearmed, right? We can figure out a way to keep the other you from causing trouble..." She chose not to add 'I hope' to the end of it, nodding as if she was confident in this plan of action. "Trust us on this one, alright?" But...Was that a note of fear in her tone?

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:08 am

"Personally think it'll be better you go before the rest of us... I'm sure I've got worse demons to fight. Your just an egghead, what danger could your inner demons be..." Zeela mutters.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Whiteeyes Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:15 am

Star just stood there, shocked for a moment. "If you'll excuse me, I think I need a few minutes alone to process this. To the Throne of Contemplation!" Having declared such, he then proceeds to stride purposefully into the restroom.
Whiteeyes
Whiteeyes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 am

"That sounded so geeky and lame!" Zeela calls out as Star ran.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:21 am

"...Okay, yeah, that could've gone better..." Melody looked at Zeela, shaking her head for a moment. "I think all we succeeded in doing is making him panic...What're we gonna do? I mean, if he doesn't have a TV at his place, he's fairly safe, right...? I mean, at least he won't be snatched up in his sleep...Right...?" Her ears were pinned back again...She was in way over her head, and it was finally starting to hit home...She was gonna see it through, but she had to admit, the idea of something like that happening was pretty scary stuff...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:23 am

"Honestly, we've done all we can to help... Until the time were we fighting happens... Then we'll just fight by his side to help him face, himself..." Zeels said with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:25 am

"Ugh, what a mess...I just hope it doesn't come to that...Like I said, I dunno -how- to fight, I could try, but no promises, ya know...?" She leaned against one wall, closing her eyes for a moment...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:37 am

"Well...." Zeela put her hoof onto Melody's back. "Just trust in the me that believes in you... Or something... Just do what you can, I believe you'll think up something when the time comes."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:45 am

"...Yeah...Thanks, Zeela." She looked up, taking a breath and steadying herself. "I'm not backin' down, just...Realized this isn't gonna be as easy as I thought last night, heh. Don't worry...What kind of performer would I be if I bailed on the band that easy, huh?" She was still nervous, but she was clearly trying to deal with it. Though, after a moment, her eyes widened as she remembered something. "...OH! I remember what I was thinking about when I got lost now...We all need to exchange phone numbers at some point...That way if we find a lead or see something on that Midnight Channel thing, we can keep in touch, instead of waiting and hopin' we run into each other."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:54 am

"Phone numbers?.................OH!" Zeela said slowly recalling what Melody meant, then explains quickly. "Lived in Equestria most of my life. They don't really use much stuff that they use here so often... Still getting used to that bit of tech. But they are useful." And then the two exhaged their numbers. "We'll try to get Stars when gets back here. Then... We'll head off try and find how it goes with Gorge has been with finding Shiro's folks... Then try to explain what's happened with their colt. Shiro's family should know what happened to their kid, that's going to be the hardest part of today I bet."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next