Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 34 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:31 pm

Melody and Zeela: Both of you wander around town for a good half hour before coming across a struggling old stallion lifting a box into a small shop. The elderly stallion falls over, groaning in pain.
---
Brash: The members of the engineering department all don't think of ideas, instead they complain and gripe about how he's shelled out money for the arts when he should be focusing on the educational side of work. One stallion mumbles, "Well, it still could be true." But it's lost over the din of annoyed stallions and mares.
You do notice that the stallion who mumbled seems to be writing down a few ideas, like Battle Bots or things like that, but he's the only one actively trying.
---
Icing: You can head to the velvet room with little issue, but this time Arcana seems to be there too, writing in a small book. "Ah, Sir Sugar. Nice to see you again." Maria glances over with a soft smile. "It appears you have some items for me and Maria? Wonderful. Well, let's see what I can do for you." Arcana slips the book into a vest pocket and leans forward on his hooves.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Zeela quickly runs over and tries to see just what's the damage and if she just happens to know of anything she could make to help with this elderly pony's back...

heal check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 pm

"Whoa, be careful...!" Melody sprinted over as well, looking between Zeela and the stallion, kneeling down and shaking her head. "You alright, there...? D-Do you need help or anything...?" She indicated the box, thinking...Zeela already seemed to be making sure he was okay...She took a breath...It probably wasn't too bad, she could lend a hand...It couldn't hurt, at any rate.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:30 pm

Brash inquired inquisitively about the battle bots.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:45 pm

The old men grumbled. "I'm fine I'm fine!" Zeela's surprising knowledge of Medicine reveals that the pony seems to have some big issue with his back, the audible crack as he gets up a good sign. "I don't need any help, and I never have." He gripes, trying to lift up the box with his wings again.
---
The stallion glances and mumbles under the din of the other engineering department members, "It's just an idea. I... I don't think anypony'd like it. Making robots that fight in an arena..." The stallion glances down. "I-I don't have the skills, and the others don't really like to work on my projects. I'm the newest guy here other than you..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 pm

"Well, since nopony else has anything other than complaining to do, we're gonna do that! It sounds neat anyway I think. And it's probably something we could manage better than a school idol group anyhay." Brash said, apparently for no logical reason deciding that he was allowed to make such decisions, or rather more likely, he just forgot about details like that already.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 pm

"No, you're not fine... Your back's clearly bad... And needs some help... I'm good with potions. I'll try to make something to help you get back in the air at 100% asap." Zeela said then started to work her potion craft...

it's witchcraft:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:03 pm

"Look, let me help you with that, okay? I mean it...There's no shame in admitting ya need a little help...Let us younger ponies pull our weight a little, huh...?" She tilted her head, shifting to the side a bit...It was odd, she would think he'd've jumped at the chance to have somepony else do the heavy lifting...Oh well...

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:06 pm

The stallion glances at brash, then at the rest of the group, still snipping at one another. "T-thanks, but I don't really know how we'd be able to do that. No one's going to listen to us. Maybe... How about you and I work on it and then bring it up later?"
---
Zeela's potion promptly explodes in her face, dealing 2d4 damage. The elder glances and moves away, glaring lightly at Melody, not fully angered. "I said I can do it myself, and I will." He pulls it up and groans in pain again.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:33 pm

potion damage:
Zeela grumbles to herself... "Wrong bottle... Thought I marked all the old bomb potions..." Next she finds a bomb potion marking string that's without a potion on, then she sighs. "Of course the bomb potion string fell off... Of course..." Finally she asked... "I'm sure kind sir... We can do something to help you. If you don't wish for me to try my potions again, after seeing one of them explode. I'll understand... But I'm 100% sure we can help you in some other way."

(OOC: Both Zeela and Melody are at expression lvl 2... Also I notice that Mel's social stats didn't get that upgrade from the that quiz we did that gave us some level up for those stats and junk...

I'd want to roll... But right now feels like something that Melody should get a win at. Be aware that I've got The Stare if need be...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:39 pm

"I SAID I don't ned h-" The stalion pulls, making a low oath. "... Dammit, fine." He grumbles.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 pm

"Well, if you think that's the best way to go about it...." Brash replies.

What time is it for Brash? If it's after school hours he'll probably leave to go find Icing and find out more about the devicy thing because that was interesting. If not he'll start working on battle bots with this nameless NPC who may or may not be Timmy Trainwreck.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"Thank you..." Zeela said as she makes her sweet smile...

((OOC: Made a note of having spent a magic point.))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Melody nodded, smiling a bit before moving to try and help the old coot...How long had he been doing this all alone...? Seemed...odd, in a way. But she could understand not wanting to quit...He just needed to relax a bit, though...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:52 pm

((Brash is sometime in the afternoon, but not exactly after school yet.))
Brash works with the stallion on some battle bot ideas, and he gives you his number to add some more ideas. You also get a flash of a tarot card with XVII on it.
Spoiler:
---
Zeela and Melody help the grumbling, reluctant Stallion unload and shelve items, a surprising amount of small items too. The Stallion walks around, snapping at any errors you make.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Zeela happily takes all the flack that the old stallion dishes out no matter how minor... This reminded her of her temp days from long ago. Such a happier time in her life...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:18 pm

The unicorn took the vitriol with a bit of grumbling, but dealt with it anyhow, unloading and shelving things as best she could regardless, taking an occasional breath to keep herself calm. He was probably just annoyed that his back had decided to give out, was all...Zeela seemed happy, too...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Once school was over, Brash bid farewell to the engineering department chaps and went out in search of Icing and barring that the Velvet room.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:20 am

Icing looks about the Velvet Room, still always feeling a bit blasted going from walking into a stationary door and being on a moving plane. It makes him hold his mouth shut as the inertia catches up to him, keeping a headward focus.

"Yes, here they are, as requested, I hope." He informs the duo, handing down the lens to them.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 am

Maria takes it from Icing with a soft smile, looking through it. "Ah, with this I can see your firey personality, Icing."
"With this I can see that you need to learn how to make a pun, Maria." Arcana quips, floating it back to him. "And with this..." Arcana slips it behind a Tarot card and makes it into a shining wand. "Give this to somepony with an Agi spell, and it will strengthen it. Now, is there anything else you would like?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:50 am

Icing nods and takes the card. "Yes in fact, I'm not sure if Maria passed on the information to you, but yesterday when I arrived I was looking for some insights into the coming trials we may face, the quest was tangential, though I thank you for the gift."

He gives a gaze to the floor in front of Arcana. "Its about the sighting people on the unpowered televisions at midnight. Maria was unable to answer, I was hoping you may have any small tidbit that may be of use, considering this is a threat to our beings." He fixes his perfect hair, something to occupy a hoof as he speaks.

"I was seeking information on what decides and why people appear on this show, how it happens. I would also appreciate any advice that may come from the necessity of facing one's own shadow, I think you implied we all may need to, and I think one of us soon will. Although to gaze in the abyss is a dark and lonely experience, we will always help each other as a populace, and I'd like to be able to be a good figure for the others, to let them rely on me, but this is outside everypony's comfort zone. Any advice I could give, or that perhaps I need to receive myself, would be of aid."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Maria flips through her book as Arcana stares out the window. "Well... Hm... To be honest, those on the Television are calling out. That's all I can tell you and you alone... Advice for you is to accept, no matter how harsh it is, since it's the truth. A distorted truth, but the truth none the less." Brash walks in, ice cream in hoof, and Arcana smiles, "Ah, Mr. Landing. Good to see you. Advice for both of you... When it comes to face your shadows, listen, no matter how hard. Accept, no matter how distorted, and work together. Tell that to each member."
-----
Zeela and Melody finish helping the Stallion and he hobbles to an old fashioned cash machine. "All right. Whattaya want for that?" A quick press releases a moth from the machine as he glares.

Last edited by LoganAura on Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm

"Uh.... sure." Brash replies, a little nonplussed to walk in a get advice instead of a greeting. "Hi...? Oh there you are Icing! So how did the thing with the whatsit go for Maria? Did we get the right one?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:34 pm

LoganAura wrote:Zeela and Melody finish helping the Stallion and he hobbles to an old fashioned cash machine. "All right. Whattaya want for that?" A quick press releases a moth from the machine as he glares.
"Want for what, huh?" Zeela said as her mind just derps.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:43 pm

"Want for 'helping' me. None of you kids these days do things out of the goodness of your hearts. You always have some motive. Money? Free goods?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next