Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Caden2112 Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Melody bit her tongue for a moment, thinking for a second...She could probably -actually- try and get something out of him if she wanted, but...Eh, nothing here looked particularly enticing, but she spoke anyhow..."Well, hearing you say thanks might be nice..." She said, smiling a bit as she thought. "...Or you can tell us a little about this place...We're...pretty new here, I don't think I've ever been through this part of town before."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Zeela laughs. "Well... I grew up in Equestria, sir. So I was brought up to help ponies in need out of the 'goodness of my heart' as you said. And doing a bit of odd job like that help reminded me of my temp days back in Equestria. So to me, I say we're square. I don't wish for anything form you, I've already helped yea. That's enough for me..."

((OOC: Because I think it might be imporant to note: Social Stat: Expression: 1 (1 point)

Will try to do a persuasion roll because of this, part of me figures Zeela will need to pass one to prove it to the Old Stallion. Roll: 1D20+10 => [ 10 ] +10 = 20))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm

Caden2112 wrote:Melody bit her tongue for a moment, thinking for a second...She could probably -actually- try and get something out of him if she wanted, but...Eh, nothing here looked particularly enticing, but she spoke anyhow..."Well, hearing you say thanks might be nice..." She said, smiling a bit as she thought. "...Or you can tell us a little about this place...We're...pretty new here, I don't think I've ever been through this part of town before."
"I've been here in this part of town every now and then, I think, maybe... But I'm mostly either at my place, the park, or the campaus... So I wouldn't mind hearing your story, if you got one to tell, Kind Sir. If you feel so much like giving us some type of payment, that one sounds fair to me." Zeela adds after hearing Melody's comment about asking for information.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:29 pm

"... Feh." The stallion looks to the side. "The same reason I didn't want to you to help me in the first case." He fiddled in in his boxes, more dust coming out. "This shop's been mine since I was a foal, and I've always worked it alone." He pulls out a box and unfolds a pair of aprons from it. "Ya want to come back here ever, go ahead. I won't stop ya." He rustles in some boxes some more. "But don't expect me to be happy if ya show up. Maybe next time I'd tell ya more about this shop while you work. Maybe."

You both can tell he's actually glad for help, even if he doesn't want it.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

"Oh!" Icing exclaims upon Brash sneaking in. "Yes, I received some helpful advice and a Magic card. One-time use, imprints a fire spell from what I've heard."

He shows the Agi card to Brash Landing, before turning back to Arcana. "So the television shadows want us to be better ponies? That doesn't seem the case, they are rather viscous, but I'll take the words at face value."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 pm

After briefly wondering what he was gonna do with the rest of the day Brash said, "Do you dudes need us to get any more stuff from dungeons? Last one was such a cake-walk I bet Icing and I could do another just by ourselves."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Arcana answers Brash with a, "The next item is not in the schoolhouse, sadly." and turns to brash. "They don't want to better you, they want to tear you down and take your place. But to do that you need to deny their existence, and depending on how harsh it is, you might lash out yourselves without thinking.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 pm

"Well... Um... What's your name? Or you just wanta just have us refer to you as boss?" Zeela asked, just honestly wondering, she has worked under bosses that did just only want to be called boss in her temp days.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 pm

"Koishite." The stallion says.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:38 pm

"Nice to meet you Koishite, I'm Zeela and this is Melody." Zeela said with a smile. "Though I do think we did already say that before now that I think about it... Or am I just losing my mind now?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:43 pm

"Nice to meet you, sir," Melody bowed her head respectfully, smiling a bit as well, though she glanced at Zeela and shook her head. "No, I don't think we ever properly introduced ourselves before now...Unless you did and I wasn't listening for whatever reason..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:44 pm

"Hmmmm.... well now what are we gonna do?" Brash asks Icing, as if it were already decided they were going to do something together.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:50 pm

"I wouldn't be surprised that my brain's just derping right now..." Zeela chuckles.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 am

"To be honest, I was simply planning on catching up on my studies. I am not the smartest of ponies, but maintaining a decent grade average is expected of me." Icing shrugs. He really wasn't a spontaneous pony, spontaneous things simply happened to him and he went with the flow.

"...And the past little bit has not afforded me much time to ensure I am getting the education I do not really need."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:15 am

"Hmmm ok. Well, what classes are you taking?" Brash asked.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:59 am

"Standard course-load." Icing shrugs. It wasn't really important to him... "Just something that has to be done, ideally before being hunted by crazy inner-demons, in which I doubt I will be in a mood for keeping my grades up, if I start acting like Star Power. I cannot afford the loss in marks."

"So math, history, chem, home ec, luckily the last is a bird course."
He looks at the engineer. "I am certain you are glad to be done with all of this, though. If I only use a hundredth of what I learn, I would still be surprised. I have got a life already lined up, after all, as sure as the cone in my side." He glances back, as if confirming his cutie-mark was still there.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 am

"Well, History I'm pretty sure I can't help you with" Brash says with a laugh then continues, "but, math and chemistry, no problem! I don't know if I'd be any help with home ec. considering I mostly know how to make traveling and, well, foreign to here food. I know a rather decent amount about birds though, studied a lot of wings and such for designs for flying machines."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:05 am

"A bird course is an expression for one with no homework or difficulty, despite the complexities of birds themselves." Icing explains, just in case Brash wasn't kidding.

"Though if you are an expert in aeronautics, I would love to know how this one flies." He looks about the impossibility that was the Velvet Room. He laughs and waves it off. "Just kidding, I think I would prefer not knowing for this particular case. But while Maria and Arcana are gracious hosts, I think it is better to discuss this elsewhere. We don't want to inconvenience you." The last said to the mysterious duo.

"I do fine at math, my real trouble is chemistry, though yes, simply applied math at our level, I simply do not feel it."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:29 am

"Oh, yeah. See ya dudes later!" Brash says walking back out.

Turning back to Icing he continues, "Well, it's sorta a must for any rocket scientist and I'd be happy to help you out as repayment for all the free ice cream I keep getting." and on that note he takes another bite into the ice cream cone he's holding that's just starting to get a bit drippy.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:26 pm

"Well then... I think unless you've got anything else for us to do, we'll just see you again tomorrow?" Zeela suggests.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:35 pm

"If ya wantta come over and work with an old fart, then yeah." Koishite grumbles.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:12 am

"Wait, wait, wait... What is this about free ice cream? You are a full grown stallion with a paying job, those come out of my managerial freebies!" Icing starts, looking at the ice cream that somewhat suddenly appeared. Well, more random things have happened. He gives a half-hearted scowl, but clearly there isn't much effort in it, already accepting things as they come. He could simply replace an ingredient or two next time and make sure Brash wouldn't take before asking in future. 'Heh. That could be funny.'

"I expect at least a reason why all this elementary chemistry stuff is important if you are going to be pilfering my profits, robbing my resources, stealing my sundries, alliterating my allusions!" It's all just a show, something that a future store owner should feel expected to say.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:01 pm

"Robbing? But they gave it to me when I came in and asked where you were.... Besides, unless teaching is massively undervalued here, I think you're getting the better deal here. Though I guess I'd need to know more about buisnesses and how much it costs to make ice cream." He replies teasingly. "Now, friend, lead the way to your pad."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:43 am

Icing sighs. He lived beneath the store, pretty much. The cold cellar had plenty of spare space for a body or three, and as earth ponies they were plenty warm-blooded with a blanket or two. The recent increases in competition pushed against luxury, but not so much that the business would end, just enough to make life hard. Still, it was nowhere to show others who could then look down upon you, not when others seemed so rich. 'Respectability is the highest value to a salestallion, we don't have much else.'

No way he could show that. Instead, he could show a smile. "I am spoiled, the education is paid mostly by the government, so I am afraid I squander its value." A self-deprecating laugh. "Most of the cost of our business is fixed overhead, though variable overhead is also a factor. Variable inventory costs are minimal, I am just giving you a hard time."

He gives a wave to the east. "I've got my books on-hand, why travel so far when it is far more convenient to study nearby? If somepony else in the group was looking, the Junes caf would be the best spot to hang around. Let us go, then you can impart upon me the importance of rudimentary chemical reactions."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:16 am

George and Star gs through the normal things for a check up, and also hasblood drawn for the same reason- although that will wait a few days before the details come up. Zeela and Melody both speak with Koishite a bit more, not really learning much else even though they understand him more.. Brash and Icing spend a bit of time studying and tutoring together.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next