Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

+5
Sable Tails
elfowlgirl
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
9 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:41 pm

Silver laughed. "If she's a demon, I'm donating to more orphanages."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ponies are Evil (WoMF's Campaign)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Ramsus wrote:"Oh! Oh deer!" responds Daisy in surprise rubs her hooves together embarassedly and then takes off her hood. "I totally forgot I had that up! Indoors even! How silly of me! Teehee." and she makes a motion as if to stick our her tongue....which she doesn't have. "Let me introduce myself properly then." she says as she turns to address the room. "Hi, I'm Daisy Pushings! Lich and Necromancer. It's my pleasure to meat you all!" she says, followed by a crack of thunder and the flash of lightning giving her skull a sharp contrast to the rest of the room for a moment.
"Nah nah nah. Demon, if you invited me here to barter for souls, I'm not that desperate." Wrangler gets up and begins to walk to the door.

"Sit down, Wrangler," a arrogant female voice says from nowhere. "We called her here, just like we called you." A flash of sparkly blue magic explodes in the middle of the room, revealing a smirking female blue pony wearing a purple wizard outfit and hat; a female griffon who casts an admiring look at Horus; and a light yellow male unicorn with a red mustache, yellow hat, dapper blue-and-white striped vest, and grim expression.

"We have a job for you in Ponyville," the blue unicorn smirks. "And Trixie assures you that you all will greatly enjoy it."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:52 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Sit down, Wrangler," a arrogant female voice says from nowhere. "We called her here, just like we called you." A flash of sparkly blue magic explodes in the middle of the room, revealing a smirking female blue pony wearing a purple wizard outfit and hat; a female griffon who casts an admiring look at Horus; and a light yellow male unicorn with a red mustache, yellow hat, dapper blue-and-white striped vest, and grim expression.

"We have a job for you in Ponyville," the blue unicorn smirks. "And Trixie assures you that you all will greatly enjoy it."
Unimpressed, Wrangler takes a seat again. "Right, who are you then."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 pm

"I'm not a demon." Daisy comments to Silver on the side sounding a bit hurt. Otherwise she just waits to hear what Trixie has to say.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Sit down, Wrangler," a arrogant female voice says from nowhere. "We called her here, just like we called you." A flash of sparkly blue magic explodes in the middle of the room, revealing a smirking female blue pony wearing a purple wizard outfit and hat; a female griffon who casts an admiring look at Horus; and a light yellow male unicorn with a red mustache, yellow hat, dapper blue-and-white striped vest, and grim expression.

Unimpressed, Wrangler takes a seat again. "Right, who are you then."

"I am the Grreat and Powerful Trrixie, the most skilled unicorn in all of Equestria!" she exclaims, standing on her hind legs and striking a showy pose.

Gilda scoffs, "Tch, yeah right. If you were really all that 'great' and 'powerful', you wouldn't need any of us. You're just a dork who brags a lot."

Trixie opens her mouth for an indignant retort, before the other unicorn says angrily, "Enough! We're not here to bicker."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 pm

((>impressed))
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"I am the Grreat and Powerful Trrixie, the most skilled unicorn in all of Equestria!" she exclaims, standing on her hind legs and striking a showy pose.

Gilda scoffs, "Tch, yeah right. If you were really all that 'great' and 'powerful', you wouldn't need any of us. You're just a dork who brags a lot."

Trixie opens her mouth for an indignant retort, before the other unicorn says angrily, "Enough! We're not here to bicker."
Wrangler chuckles briefly and addresses the yellow unicorn. "Right tah business, I like that. Why'd ya call us here then?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Herr Freishutz just looked at Trixie, a mad smile on his face. A fellow pony ostracized by Twilight Sparkle? Then the letter started to make sense.

My phone doesn't have Google Translate, otherwise Herr Freischutz would be much more chatty.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm

"Skilled at Magic, I presume." Javolt snorted. "So has it at LAST failed you? I predicted this day would come, when the GREATEST of WIZARDS found their SPELLS to be too LITTLE for their own PURPOSES!" He tands, giving Trixie a glower. "TELL ME, UNICORN, WHAT SCIENCE DO YOU NEED?"
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:48 pm

A dragon troops in through a staff entrance, mutters a greeting to the assembled group, goes to a corner, produces a saxophone and starts playing some smooth jazz for background music.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:A dragon troops in through a staff entrance, mutters a greeting to the assembled group, goes to a corner, produces a saxophone and starts playing some smooth jazz for background music.

The yellow unicorn blinked. "You're joking, right?" He glances at Trixie. "Tell me you didn't invite a baby dragon to these proceedings. This is no place for infants."

"Trixie knows exactly what she was doing!" she says with her nose poised stubbornly in the air.

"And that was?"

"Hey, it's cool," interjects Gilda. "Wasn't her idea. It was his."

The yellow unicorn sneers. "I shall have to have a word with our dear leader, then."

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:59 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Doc pseudopolis wrote:A dragon troops in through a staff entrance, mutters a greeting to the assembled group, goes to a corner, produces a saxophone and starts playing some smooth jazz for background music.

The yellow unicorn blinked. "You're joking, right?" He glances at Trixie. "Tell me you didn't invite a baby dragon to these proceedings. This is no place for infants."

"Trixie knows exactly what she was doing!" she says with her nose poised stubbornly in the air.

"And that was?"

"Hey, it's cool," interjects Gilda. "Wasn't her idea. It was his."

The yellow unicorn sneers. "I shall have to have a word with our dear leader, then."
The dragon interrupts his own music.
"Hoi! I'm paid to come here 2 days a week and play music for ponies to drink to and come hell or high water I will do just that."
He then goes back to playing.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm

"Oh great a powerful Trixie, slayer of Ursa Majors" at this Daisy tries to hold back a snicker, "who's the third member of your trio? I'm not even going to ask about he-who-you-probably-won't-name."
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:48 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Oh great a powerful Trixie, slayer of Ursa Majors" at this Daisy tries to hold back a snicker, "who's the third member of your trio? I'm not even going to ask about he-who-you-probably-won't-name."

"I am Flam," he says simply, with sorrow briefly showing in his eyes.

"Hey! What are you insinuating about the Great and Powerful Trixie?!" she snaps.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:[color=black]"I am Flam," he says simply, with sorrow briefly showing in his eyes.
Wrangler looks at Flam, trying to decide if he recognizes the yellow unicorn. "Flam...were'n there another of you?"
((History check on Flam: 25 (19+6) I reason that Wrangler might know about the brothers because of business stuffs))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:[color=black]"I am Flam," he says simply, with sorrow briefly showing in his eyes.
Wrangler looks at Flam, trying to decide if he recognizes the yellow unicorn. "Flam...were'n there another of you?"
((History check on Flam: 25 (19+6) I reason that Wrangler might know about the brothers because of business stuffs))

Flam glares at Wrangler. "If you value your intestines in their current location, I would advise not mentioning that ever again." The cold look in his eyes makes Wrangler very sure that Flam means it.

Still, Wrangler recalls something about Flam. He did indeed have a brother, Flim. The duo were pretty experienced in magitech, not so much in actually making money off of it. The incident in Ponyville marked the end of anything that could even be remotely construed as profitable, but Wrangler's not sure what happened to them after that.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Silver put his hooves down rather roughly on the table. "And you called us, a rather rag-tag group of psychopaths here because...?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:43 pm

"Ah, der große und mächtige Trixie! Ich bin ein großer Bewunderer Ihrer Arbeit! Ein Vergnügen, Sie außerhalb einer theatralischen Einstellung zu treffen!"

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:The yellow unicorn sneers. "I shall have to have a word with our dear leader, then."

"Warten ... wer ist dieser geliebten Führer und was will er mit mir ... oder vielmehr, uns?" asked Herr Freishutz. "Wir sind sicher zu sein, nicht eine Gruppe einen Anruf zusammen wäre unter normalen Umständen ..."

Translation:

Going nuts here, since Boast Busters is what Herr Freishutz' view of Twilight Sparkle and friends is based on.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:53 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Flam glares at Wrangler. "If you value your intestines in their current location, I would advise not mentioning that ever again." The cold look in his eyes makes Wrangler very sure that Flam means it.

Still, Wrangler recalls something about Flam. He did indeed have a brother, Flim. The duo were pretty experienced in magitech, not so much in actually making money off of it. The incident in Ponyville marked the end of anything that could even be remotely construed as profitable, but Wrangler's not sure what happened to them after that.
Wrangler's face twists into a sadistic grin. It's been awhile since somepony held their own against him. "If'n you're looking for a tussle, all you gotta do is ask, pretty boy."
elfowlgirl wrote:Silver put his hooves down rather roughly on the table. "And you called us, a rather rag-tag group of psychopaths here because...?"
Wrangler whips around and stares at the grey unicorn. "Oi! Who you calling a psychopath?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Quietkal wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:Silver put his hooves down rather roughly on the table. "And you called us, a rather rag-tag group of psychopaths here because...?"
Wrangler whips around and stares at the grey unicorn. "Oi! Who you calling a psychopath?"

He grinned. "An angry earth pony who desperately needs either some anger management lessons or a marefriend."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:"Ah, der große und mächtige Trixie! Ich bin ein großer Bewunderer Ihrer Arbeit! Ein Vergnügen, Sie außerhalb einer theatralischen Einstellung zu treffen!"

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:The yellow unicorn sneers. "I shall have to have a word with our dear leader, then."

"Warten ... wer ist dieser geliebten Führer und was will er mit mir ... oder vielmehr, uns?" asked Herr Freishutz. "Wir sind sicher zu sein, nicht eine Gruppe einen Anruf zusammen wäre unter normalen Umständen ..."

Translation:

Going nuts here, since Boast Busters is what Herr Freishutz' view of Twilight Sparkle and friends is based on.

Trixie stares, then clears her throat. "Trixie is powerful and skilled, but regrettably, she does not speak Germane."

Quietkal wrote:Wrangler's face twists into a sadistic grin. It's been awhile since somepony held their own against him. "If'n you're looking for a tussle, all you gotta do is ask, pretty boy."

Flam snorts. "As I said previously, we're not here to quarrel. I'm simply informing you that you are not so useful that I will not hesitate to suffocate you with your stomach if you cross me."

Meanwhile, Gilda can be seen looking a bit queasy.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:04 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Trixie stares, then clears her throat. "Trixie is powerful and skilled, but regrettably, she does not speak Germane."
Even Herr Freischütz's poor Ponglish could figure this out.

"Was? Und wer den Brief, wenn Sie kein Deutsch sprechen? Sicherlich gibt es hier jemanden, der die Sprache der Könige spricht!"

Translation:
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Trixie stares, then clears her throat. "Trixie is powerful and skilled, but regrettably, she does not speak Germane."
"Was? Und wer den Brief, wenn Sie kein Deutsch sprechen? Sicherlich gibt es hier jemanden, der die Sprache der Könige spricht!"

Translation:

Flam sighs. "Ich spreche Deutsch, aber lieber nicht im Allgemeinen. Ich habe Ihren Brief."

Germane Translation:

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:17 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Flam sighs. "Ich spreche Deutsch, aber lieber nicht im Allgemeinen. Ich habe Ihren Brief."

Germane Translation:
Herr Freischütz looked over this pony. Well-dressed, elegant mustache... The type of rich businessman that, back in the day, often contracted the bomber. They paid well for dirty deeds, and were among the zebra's favorite clientele. He shifted his smile to a "professional" smile rather than a "I admire your work" smile - which didn't really involve doing that much, and looked pretty much like the same exact smile.

"Ah, hallo! Ich muss leider sagen mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut, so haben Sie vielleicht für mich zu übersetzen. Das heißt, wenn diese fremden Pferde haben auch einen Job genannt worden."

Germane Translation:
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:30 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Herr Freischütz looked over this pony. Well-dressed, elegant mustache... The type of rich businessman that, back in the day, often contracted the bomber. They paid well for dirty deeds, and were among the zebra's favorite clientele. He shifted his smile to a "professional" smile rather than a "I admire your work" smile - which didn't really involve doing that much, and looked pretty much like the same exact smile.

"Ah, hallo! Ich muss leider sagen mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut, so haben Sie vielleicht für mich zu übersetzen. Das heißt, wenn diese fremden Pferde haben auch einen Job genannt worden."

Germane Translation:

Sighing again, Flam says, "Eine Minute, wenn man so will." He turns to Trixie. "You have a translation spell handy?"

"But of course!" Trixie says boastfully. "The Great and Powerful Trixie is never without-."

"That's great, just cast it on the zebra already."

"Hmph." Looking disgruntled, Trixie closes her eyes in concentration, with a slight blue glow showing under her wizard hat and mirrored around Herr Freischütz. After a moment, the glow fades and Trixie nods.

Flam turns back to the zebra. "Everypony should be able to understand you now no matter what language you speak, and vice versa," he informs Herr Freischütz, and indeed, the zebra understands Flam effortlessly, as well as everypony else in the room.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:32 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:He grinned. "An angry earth pony who desperately needs either some anger management lessons or a marefriend."
Wrangler starts walking slowly toward Silver, eyes locked on him and the grin frozen on his face. "Oh? And what would'ja do if'n this psychopath with anger issues started coming for you? Ya don't look much like a fightah."
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:Flam snorts. "As I said previously, we're not here to quarrel. I'm simply informing you that you are not so useful that I will not hesitate to suffocate you with your stomach if you cross me."
Wrangler snorts as well, but continues to stare down Silver. "See? He's a smart lad. Don't pick fights ya aren't gonna win."
(( (upward inflection) Intimidation check? ))
Wrangler breaks off the stare and settles into a chair, gauging the reactions of everyone. Flam might not be willing to start a fight, but no question he'd use his cowardly magic to end one.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next