Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Doc pseudopolis
Xel Unknown
Quietkal
7 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 29 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Quietkal Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:37 am

((Well, there is that super-nice tailor shop we're stepping into.))
Gears watches the ponies run off before stepping into the tailor-shop. "Huh, I didn't think we were that close to the forest."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:39 pm

The Talor shop was a very special treatment that somehow Quarrel was, mostly behaved herself for. And everyone quite enjoyed the ice cream they had afterwards. The rest of the time between Ersa's party wasn't anything of note. And the party itself was mostly a low key affair other then the fact a good deal of high society learning just who Ersa is... Afterwards, the party was traveling back on Clockwork's Yellow Sub heading off to see Rairty the Dragon. With oddly enough Twilight Sparkle joining them on this trip for some reason.

(OOC: Don't have a clue what else to say about stuff, if any of you got ideas, feel free to post time skip posts explaining more of what happened for your characters.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Ivana knew fully well the reason Twilight was joining them, it was because Rarity was her friend and she wanted to see her again. All throughout the party Ivana had to make up comments about the lovely dress she was wearing that didn't involve "it turns into my actual clothes so I can shoot things" and endure death glares from various ponies, none of which appreciated the fact that she was a slayer, and at least three of which said to her face that people like her deserved to be murdered for their crimes against pony kind, then laughed and went back to eating foie gras or whatever that disgusting filth was. A couple of times Ivana had whispered to Ersa "Shoot me now," but as Ivana got through the evening without being shot or having shot anything it was all in all a disaster for the slayer.

She sighed. They didn't even give civilian vampires the same crap they gave a slayer of any kind. She HATED parties.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:18 pm

While a good deal of the party goers didn't seem to like the Slayers, there was one noble, known as Fancy Pants the Third, who personally walked up to Ivana and thanks the duskwalker for her work, and publically proudly states his personal gratitude to ALL the Slayers about their work to keep Equestria save from Monsters who the normal royal guard or police force couldn't handle as quickly or as good as the Slayers do.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Xel The Medic wrote:While a good deal of the party goers didn't seem to like the Slayers, there was one noble, known as Fancy Pants the Third, who personally walked up to Ivana and thanks the duskwalker for her work, and publically proudly states his personal gratitude to ALL the Slayers about their work to keep Equestria save from Monsters who the normal royal guard or police force couldn't handle as quickly or as good as the Slayers do.
Well big whoop, that was one pony. She became convinced that this was an elaborate prank. Phoenixes were known to pull them.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:03 pm

It had occured to Quarrel sometime just before her fitting that if she didn't cooperate enough to at least seem amiable, she might get imprisoned again for disturbing the peace or some such rubbish. That'd put a slight hamper on her ability to search for her mother and free Discord.

So she reluctantly sat still for her sitting, even though it wasn't what she wanted, and spent most of the party talking with Gears, ignoring the disapproving (or simply horrified) glances of the other party guests.

From the submarine, she grinned wickedly remembering the incident. She had disrupted the routine without having to do anything at all!
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Klaue spent the night wishing that it would hurry up and end, he was impatient to go to Neighagra falls which was compounded by finding a noble who held a resentment towards griffons thus a good chunk of his time was wasted listening to the fool prattle on about something inconsequential and try to slip insults into their speech without being able to defend his honour.
So when the time came to be off was stalking around the submarine impatiently.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Rolled Scroll, on the other hoof, spent most of his time avoiding the nobles and hiding under the tables. He mostly wrote in his notebook while there.

Now, he sat on the submarine and looked over the things he had been writing and thinking whilst at the party.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:05 pm

Ersa had spent most of the party chatting with nobles or the occasional scholar and generally seemed at ease in the situation.

She arrived at the sub at the last minute due to wanting to spend as much time with Luna as possible.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Gears was surprised that Quarrel was as still as she was at the party, but given the general public's reaction to her he figured she made enough of a disturbance just by being there. The large amount of glares directed at Quarrel was also a pretty clear indicator.

Gears notes that Scroll is haunting a corner sitting by himself looking at a notebook, and steps over to him.
"Uh...hey. Didn't really...didn't really see you at the party. Were you...were you writing more uh...more poetry?" He gestures to the notebook.

Last edited by Quietkal on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Scroll looked up at Gears. "...Mostly. Parties aren't exactly my thing. I'd rather be alone with a good book than socializing with the latest brats the Canterlot has managed to spawn." He flipped the book shut with a sigh. "And now I'm out of ink."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:36 pm

"Oh...that's uh...that's a uh...problem." Gears has a thought, and pulls out his saddlebags and starts rummaging through them. "I think I might have a uh...a...no, no pencil." He frowns somewhat, and sets the bags aside. "I can't uh...I'm not uh...not good with uh...words." He chuckles lightly. "I'm sure you've uh..you've noticed. Or uh...or maybe not...we haven't uh...we haven't really...talked...sorry about the thing in the cell."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:42 pm

The ghost raised an eyebrow. "And I thought I was bad with ponies." He looked at the earth pony for a moment. "You never seem to be quiet so nervous around Quarrel, despite her obvious mistreatment of you." He flicked Gears' nose with his quill. "Or is it something more?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Gears snorts as a reflex to the quill, and tries to hide his smile. "Yeah well...I mean...uh...I don't...know...what you're talking about?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Scroll shook his head. "Gears, I've been in love. I understand the whole 'oh wow relationship' thing. Believe me, if you don't take advantage of it, you're gonna lose her." He looked to the robot. "I did."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Meanwhile, Quarrel's been having an animated conversation with thin air, something about chandeliers and their possibilities in pranking. As such, she's heard none of this conversation.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 pm

Gears looks over at Quarrel conversing with the air and smiles. "...maybe...I'm uh...I'm sorry about your loss. Is she what your poetry's about?" Gears' eyes widen and he whips back to facing Scroll, clearly panicked. "I'm sorry! That's uh...it just slipped out." Gears lowers his head. "I didn't mean any...I just.....sorry."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:23 pm

The pegasus sighed. "Yes, it is. Poetry is a great way to express what you're feeling, whether ecstatic or depressed." He grinned. "It also happens to impress the fillies like nothing else." He opened the book and tore out of the back pages. Scroll handed it to Gears. "Here. Write. Don't have to show her. Don't have to be judged. But writing is a great way to realign yourself."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Gears looks up and accepts the pages, before looking at them somewhat confused. "Oh...uh...still no pencil...I guess we're in the same boat now." He then slowly looks up at Scroll while smiling lightly.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Scroll was grinning now. "Maybe she has some?" He nudged his head towards Quarrel. "You should ask..."
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:39 am

Gears sighs at Scroll, who apparently completely missed the joke he was making. "You didn't...yeah, I uh...I suppose she might." He trots over to Quarrel, being careful not to interrupt her conversation with the air.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:28 am

"...so yeah, I'm pretty sure it's important to know which way the chandelier unscrews before you actually pull the prank," Quarrel's saying, before she notices Gears. "Oh hi, Metal Gear! Peeves, this is Metal Gear. Metal Gear, this is Peeves the Ponygeist," she says, gesturing at the air as if introducing somepony.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Gears looks to where she's gesturing. "It's uh...it's...nice to meet you? I uh...I don't suppose you've got any uh...any pencils or pens?.....really?...you don't say.....well I'd imagine the fancier the chandelier the louder the crash, but I'm no expert."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Quietkal wrote:Gears looks to where she's gesturing. "It's uh...it's...nice to meet you? I uh...I don't suppose you've got any uh...any pencils or pens?.....really?...you don't say.....well I'd imagine the fancier the chandelier the louder the crash, but I'm no expert."

Quarrel shrugs. "Sorry, no pencils or pens or whatever. Good point on the chandelier, though, the expensive ones are usually a lot bigger... plus it covers a wider radius." She grins. "Well-reasoned, my young Padawan! You may yet be able to approach me in chaoticness."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Gears smiles. "Maybe someday. Might I ask what's the sudden interest in chandeliers?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next