Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

+4
Appkes
SilentBelle
Masterweaver
Cardbo
8 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 18 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  Cardbo Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:53 am

Paper Shadow wrote:Khaarazite was worried with this plan's lack of escape. "Do you know any way out of this thing when we have the orb?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really not sure of the layout of the upper floors."

kajisora wrote:Party roll: 2. eenope
Cloud raises a hoof.
"I do!
Those digging machines at the entrance, do they work?
Because if the door that diamond dog went through with the orb goes straight up to the vault, we could save some time.
Also, you said you were a captive. How are they keeping you here? you seem to have some freedom of movement at least."

"Yes, those digging machines at the entrance are in good repair. I figured we could grab one or two on the way out. I do have some freedom of movement, but lets face it, I'm in giant underground drill fortress of death, in otherwise hostile territory. Quite frankly, I don't even know we are anymore. Come of to think of it, where we that last time?"

----

SilentBelle wrote:Golden Spike lets out a sigh of relief. This fellow didn't look too menacing, none of that heavy armour that those other ponies were wearing.

"Oh, hiya General Steel," he says, landing on the ground as he does so. He can't help a certain thought when he says the name. Kind of ironic that he's the only one not wearing steel. With a curt nod he continues. "I'm Golden Spike, pleased ta meet ya. I was just wonderin' what you were all doin' out here. I didn't stumble onto a war did I?" he asks, giving a nervous chuckle.

The buffalo laughs. "Hah! I might ask the same of you, colt. We're miles away from anything, in the middle of a dessert. You may call this,.. an archaeological expedition."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC - Page 18 Empty Re: The Steam Emperor and The Plastic Ponies - IC

Post  kajisora Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:54 am

Cardbo wrote:"Yes, those digging machines at the entrance are in good repair. I figured we could grab one or two on the way out. I do have some freedom of movement, but lets face it, I'm in giant underground drill fortress of death, in otherwise hostile territory. Quite frankly, I don't even know we are anymore. Come of to think of it, where we that last time?"

"The town above is called Pineapple Village. We came in.... mostly by accident through a hole dug by the diamond dogs."

Cloud sits down, staring intently at the map.
Diggers work. Justy not good with confined areas. Ugh, ducts, can't fly. No more fighting, had enough bruises for one day. Need a distraction...

"Desserts, what do you say about this: we'll take the air duct route, you escape using one of those diggers. Use it to cause havoc on the way out, so the dogs will be distracted. Hopefully, they'll assume Capsule is escaping.
Once out, notify master Roti. He'll want his orb back, and if he's as strong as I've heard, we could use his help."
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 pm

"Archeology huh? That's kinda neat, find anything cool yet? I always thought it was a waste of time digging in the ground if your weren't going to plant something, but I guess that's why I don't have that as my cutie mark. Oh, and I'm just passin' by, nothin' too strange. I've been asked to accompany this caravan for a while." Golden Spike points in the direction of the slowly tittering vehicle.
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:53 am

kajisora wrote:
Cardbo wrote:"Yes, those digging machines at the entrance are in good repair. I figured we could grab one or two on the way out. I do have some freedom of movement, but lets face it, I'm in giant underground drill fortress of death, in otherwise hostile territory. Quite frankly, I don't even know we are anymore. Come of to think of it, where we that last time?"

"The town above is called Pineapple Village. We came in.... mostly by accident through a hole dug by the diamond dogs."

Cloud sits down, staring intently at the map.
Diggers work. Justy not good with confined areas. Ugh, ducts, can't fly. No more fighting, had enough bruises for one day. Need a distraction...

"Desserts, what do you say about this: we'll take the air duct route, you escape using one of those diggers. Use it to cause havoc on the way out, so the dogs will be distracted. Hopefully, they'll assume Capsule is escaping.
Once out, notify master Roti. He'll want his orb back, and if he's as strong as I've heard, we could use his help."

Desserts seems to brighten a little at that, stamping his hoof for a moment. "Now that I can do!"

----

SilentBelle wrote:"Archeology huh? That's kinda neat, find anything cool yet? I always thought it was a waste of time digging in the ground if your weren't going to plant something, but I guess that's why I don't have that as my cutie mark. Oh, and I'm just passin' by, nothin' too strange. I've been asked to accompany this caravan for a while." Golden Spike points in the direction of the slowly tittering vehicle.

General Steel huffs for a moment. "Nothing yet, I'm afraid." He looks off in the distance to where Miracle Elixir and Xeca are. "You going in any place in particular?"
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 pm

"I have no problems with this plan," Khaarazite chimes in, and then quickly translates the plan to Stl Hrt...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Appkes Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:06 pm

STL thanked Khazaarite for relaying it the plans, and evaluated them quickly. The main problem he noticed was that the ventilation ducts in the structure would be far too small and weak to support it's mechanical bulk, and the robot informed the translating pony of that fact.
Appkes
Appkes
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:22 pm

"Huh, I guess that's a good point," Khaarazite replies, turning his head to the rest of the group. "He says that he thinks he's too heavy for the air ducts."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:08 pm

"Are there any other way to get up there? Fire escape maybe?"
Cloud asks hopefully
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentBelle Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:39 pm

"Honestly, I'm not driving the caravan, I just help out with maintenance, that's my special talent you know, making sure things like that work properly. So, I'm not entirely certain where we are headed, I was just a simple farmer only a few days ago, but I'm staying with the caravan 'til we hit a village. It's kind of neat finally being able to see some of the world."

"Hmm, there's something that's been bugging me for a while since I saw y'all, I am curious as to why so many of you ponies are wearing armour. I can't imagine that the heat out here is very kind to your subordinates. I feel kind of sorry for them,"
he admits, chuckling nervously. "Come to think of it, I don't recognize the design. Where are you folk from, anyplace this farmer mighta heard of?"
SilentBelle
SilentBelle
Monster Overseer
Monster Overseer

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/SilentBelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:04 am

kajisora wrote:"Are there any other way to get up there? Fire escape maybe?"
Cloud asks hopefully

"Well its not just the airducts, but also access to general maintenance ducts, which should be strong enough to support even your robotic friend here."

----

SilentBelle wrote: "Honestly, I'm not driving the caravan, I just help out with maintenance, that's my special talent you know, making sure things like that work properly. So, I'm not entirely certain where we are headed, I was just a simple farmer only a few days ago, but I'm staying with the caravan 'til we hit a village. It's kind of neat finally being able to see some of the world."

"Hmm, there's something that's been bugging me for a while since I saw y'all, I am curious as to why so many of you ponies are wearing armour. I can't imagine that the heat out here is very kind to your subordinates. I feel kind of sorry for them,"
he admits, chuckling nervously. "Come to think of it, I don't recognize the design. Where are you folk from, anyplace this farmer mighta heard of?"

"Ah ha. I know how you feel colt. Its good to go out into the world and see what the world has in store for you. As for these ponies, they're not really ponies. They're robots, machines of metal and plastic, that feel nothing and do only what you tell them to. I'm from Electric City, and they're quite popular there."
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Cardbo wrote:
kajisora wrote:"Are there any other way to get up there? Fire escape maybe?"
Cloud asks hopefully

"Well its not just the airducts, but also access to general maintenance ducts, which should be strong enough to support even your robotic friend here."
"Well that's good," Khaarazite replies before translating for Stl Hrt...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18