Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

+6
Caden2112
RavenscroftRaven
Ramsus
LoganAura
Xel Unknown
Doc pseudopolis
10 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up - Page 8 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:11 pm

Timeline edit: Everything right now? Night time saturday evening. Sorry about that D: Mostly an issue for Doc and Icing only due to my mistake for the other three *Thunks head* Sorry D:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up - Page 8 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up

Post  Ramsus Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Ok, one of you other two should spot Brash wandering past or something as he's probably just left Icing just a bit ago.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Fair enough. Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:56 am

*waves to the cameo of Blood Mage*

Pitty you can't run into Zeela. I'd like to think from what little I know of the character they'd end up liking eachother.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:06 am

I'm assuming that my Streetwise was enough to find my way home?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:07 am

Eyup.
I also have a tentative 6th player since Star's still missing. Still not 100%.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:41 am

Alright, then when Xel and Brash are done sharing stories, they can conveniently have just made it to Melody's place. Razz Funny how narrative time works, eh?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 am

Oh, we were kinda waiting for Melody to chime in or something. If you wanna just skip ahead though, that's fine by me.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:17 am

Oh. OH! Didn't want to butt in. O_o
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 am

Ok.... what? Was Melody just not in that scene? If not... how did you guys both manage to forget Brash's mad scientist rant?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 am

I need to not post when I'm tired, I do stupid stuff. Let me look to see if I caused a continuity error, if so, I'll edit it or something...Sorry. I dunno why I'm so out of it at the moment.

EDITS:

Caden2112 wrote:Okay...weird. Was there just something in the water that made equestrians crazy? Melody shrugged it off..."Not sure why you'd -want- to go to the moon, but seems like it's an interesting idea, at least."

Ramsus wrote:"Why, to boldly go where no stallion has gone before of course!" Brash exclaims and then continues, "And to show up those snobby pegasi who tried to tell me that I couldn't fly. Can't fly huh!? Well I sure showed them! Can any of them get to the moon on their own? No! But, I..! I will! That will show them all! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." and just about as soon as everypony is sure Brash has completely cracked, he stops madly laughing to give a jovial grin and sticks out his tongue.

And yeah, Melody thought the 'showing them all' was a joke. Or more Equestrian-brand crazy. She's trying to see if there's more of a reason than what amounts to SCIENCE!

Last edited by Caden2112 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Took a moment to confirm Melody's presence.)
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 am

Well, Xel forgot too and I know Zeela was there... also I'm pretty sure this was like... the previous day.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:41 am

Hey, out of the two people Melody knows from Equestria, one's a winged Zebra who makes potions (That explode sometimes,) and the other's an earth pony with a hoverboard. But yeah, maybe I could have phrased it better. Ugh. Again, I should stop making IC posts when I'm tired. Sleep
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode20 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 am

Hello all! It's me, the player Logan co-opted from one of his other games! I'm Pingcode, from the dark land of Melborn in Or-Straya. Haven't played persona, but I read the LP of it, so hopefully I'll be able to figure things out and if not I'll make it all up as I go along.

So! I got a brief overview of the party, and the little grey cells got a working, and a little component assembly later and so meet Full Tilt, star athlete! I'll cobble the sheet together once I know what kinds of builds we've got in the party already (and most importantly which element we're missing) so in the meantime I broke out the pony creator and Paint.net and scribbled together my little athlete.

Ponysona 4, creation, OOC and Sign Up - Page 8 IojwxGq
Pingcode20
Pingcode20
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Location : A land down under, where women glow and men plunder

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:26 pm

Welcome to the party, Ping! I'm playing a Changeling Damage-dealer. Element of Honesty, because if Rarity can steal generosity, I can con my way into being Honesty. Razz And don't worry, we don't bite. Often. Usually. Sometimes! ...Okay, so I may need a muzzle. In all seriousness, good to meet ya.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Hello thar. You should be able to find all our character sheets in the first post of the old OOC thread for this game.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:43 pm

For Zeela she didn't want to recall the mad sciencist rant... Because it was a bit too odd for her to want to believe or was him just acting. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:44 pm

@Caden & Xel: Now that you guys know that you irl just forgot in a case where it doesn't make any sense for your characters to have done so why are you continuing with this instead of just changing your posts? If you continue in this direction you're going to completely ruin Brash's friendship with both of you, since it's pretty hard to consider someone a friend if they just can't be bothered to care enough to remember anything you say.

Edit: Xel, that's actually even worse.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Now that I'm been told that I'm running on bad pure bad logic... I'm going to try and fix things. Bet it'll only end up messing it up more and worse. Cause I'm me...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:48 pm

Er... I'm reeeeeeeeally not fond of retconning things like a whole line of conversation. Changing what time something is is fine as long as it doesn't mess up something else that happened, (Like changing George and Icing to the night of instead of the day after) but a whole line of conversation is a bit much... Sorry. Try to fix it in character right now though. I'm interested in seeing how Melody and Zeela not remembering the rant will affect the characters.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Logan, I'm only saying they should change what they've said since Brash last responded.

If you want to see how it would work out if you force us to not change things (despite it being based on irl failures and non-believable in character ones) then I'll give you a preview: Brash: "Wow, you guys just don't give a flying buck about me do you?" *leaves* And then he avoids the two of them as much as possible from that point on.

I'm pretty sure that's not where any of us want that to go. But if you'd rather have poorly backed up party fracturing events... whatever, your game I guess.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Well Ramsus... Just run with it. Hey in Joker's I thought I'd be impossible for you to avoid doing a two stage boss fight without Kidness... But something was done and junk.

And that's the best you are getting out of me and I'm not shocked that it's worse in your crazy mind. I tried my best. And I'm not changing anything more because we've wasted enough time on it.

Here, you take control of Zeela, you tell her what she can say that'll not insult Brash to make him leave and junk? Cause I don't see the answer to this problem.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:58 pm

*shrug* Whatever, have it your way guys. This is almost certainly not going to end well. Which is a real shame because this scene otherwise seemed to be leading in good directions and now it's flipped entirely the other way.

The way to solve this problem would have been for it not to happen. I guess we're now all required to actually remember everything about this game now at all times and if we don't, somehow our characters don't too.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:07 pm

*rubs the back of his neck* Zeela's whole "There's been so much going on" explaination fits in character I thought. Also, part of Persona is when you mess up your relationship with a friend- called a "Link Reverse" or something. I didn't expect it but is a... pleasant surprise? I don't mean to be mean but I love when parties have conflicts. If everyone got along, it'd be a bit of a dull game, so a bit of anger in character is really something I like. Conflict, the characters acting like real people and not always agreeing with one another.

Ping can attest to that in our other game. When everyone follows one character? Just the idea can make a dull game. When people had conflicts and differing opinions? Interesting, as long as the conflict doesn't move to out of character

Edit: Xel- calling Ramsus crazy wasn't needed.

Double edit: Ramsus makes a good point about what a character remembers or not. How about this- if you're confused about something being talked about, ask about it in the OOC thread before posting "I don't remember" or something. A minor little issue, but we can flip through the thread. might take a while to check, but generally you guys have a couple pages for an in character convo uninterupted.

Comment on what's going on:
Spoiler:
Like I said, I LOVE conflict! And honestly, anything is fixable, with the right ammount of effort. Some things might be a lot harder, like this could be, but... This seems like it's going to be interesting.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:13 pm

I am sorry. I wasn't thinking when I typed up that word and didn't think it'd be as insulting as it clearly is.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next