Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open)

+6
Z2
Doc pseudopolis
Cardbo
Xel Unknown
Grey Pen The Flawed
tygerburningbright
10 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open) - Page 40 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open)

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon May 13, 2013 10:47 am

I may have difficulty posting for a while.

Immediately, Konorad is on the prowl for a nice old blade (I intend to take Dangerously Talented: Hurricane Blade.) Longer distance: If I fail to post here for, say, 4 days straight, then put Operation Overboard into motion.

Speaking of: changed my mind on Aberrant Heart; Kon's not ready yet. Gonna take Form Of The Dolphin instead, I think.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open) - Page 40 Empty Re: Grand Line Adventures OOC (one slot open)

Post  tygerburningbright Mon May 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Does anyone else what to do some in character item/itemish shopping for the next level?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon May 13, 2013 5:52 pm

I'll just grab the stuff I keep at base on the way out. Razz
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Tue May 14, 2013 1:21 am

So, wait, is this "IC reason for getting items for level 2" or "getting potential one-shot/non-combat items" (like Shallow getting the Sniper's Delight)?
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue May 14, 2013 2:03 pm

Curious about that as well (combat items wise, I can probably "craft" my own voodoo trinkets). I believe you said we'd be leveling when we leave the island. I'm assuming the potion is indeed a combat item (or yet another way for Shallow to incapacitate ponies).

Also, would we know what as "sniper" is? Are those common in One Piece military? Or is the term referring to "snipe hunters" (wild goose chasing)?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Lyntermas wrote:So, wait, is this "IC reason for getting items for level 2" or "getting potential one-shot/non-combat items" (like Shallow getting the Sniper's Delight)?

A little of both really.

Zarhon wrote:Curious about that as well (combat items wise, I can probably "craft" my own voodoo trinkets). I believe you said we'd be leveling when we leave the island. I'm assuming the potion is indeed a combat item (or yet another way for Shallow to incapacitate ponies).

Also, would we know what as "sniper" is? Are those common in One Piece military? Or is the term referring to "snipe hunters" (wild goose chasing)?

Yes you would know what a sniper is.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 14, 2013 7:13 pm

Spoiler:

make a history or streetwise check (or anything you can justify).

sidenote you may actually want to fail this one...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue May 14, 2013 8:56 pm

How legal would a substance like Sniper's Delight be? Do they have drug laws in One Piece?

Combat item shopping wise, I think my price range allows me a Talisman of Weapons. Flavor wise- that sort of fits with my devil fruit powers already, so no "in-character" shopping would be needed.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Huh. Bit odd that Sixty-Two's never seen a map of the base, but okay...I'll roll here since I already posted the setup for the roll results in the main topic.

History: 5 + 15(Bonus) + 5(Freaky Knowledge: World Government = 25

Well as you can see I tried really hard to fail but
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Tue May 14, 2013 9:50 pm

I think what Tyger is referring to is that you shouldn't try to be so good at finding your way that you catch your officers "in the act", if you wish to keep your employment/sanity/health intact.

Although, I think the Marines already have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy...
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue May 14, 2013 9:59 pm

oh no not at all

if he went to the wrong place something of intrest may have happened.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue May 14, 2013 10:36 pm

I don't know why I'd find that if I succeeded anyway, considering I was searching for something different. Alas either way!
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed May 15, 2013 7:49 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:The colt with the gray coat looked over what the place had to offer, carefully (and quietly) shutting the door behind him. "Let's see...guns and swords? Useful, to be certain, but they have a certain amount of pedestrianinism to them; lack the element of surprise." He looked past the guns to the far end of the room, where..."Hello," Sixty-Two said in an altogether too-flirty voice as he moved towards much stranger implements of destruction. "What have we here?"

Spoiler:

Just take whatever you want for the next level.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed May 15, 2013 12:03 pm

Aw...and here I was hoping to get one or two of those oneshot items somebody'd mentioned. Sad
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed May 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Tyg said they were out-of-combat items. You probably can nick a cannonball or something sentimental like that if you want though.

Also, Lynt, that's two of your characters now that have intelligent items, both of similar attitude. Very Happy

Try talking to it (or give Shallow info on it so he can). Wink
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed May 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Konorad is hanging back at the ship, currently. He's totally NOT playing around with RenKin's pouch Razz

But yeah, gonna have to be absent for a while... show season is rolling in hard and fast.

-------

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=593
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40