Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

+5
Curunir
casey1859
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
AProcrastinatingWriter
9 posters

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 8 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:11 pm

((OOC: For those that don't yet know how to name the spoiler tags: It's [spoiler=name]

Also I have just reflavored my Ritual Knife Item to be: Electrical Magic (the talent it gives being now: High Voltage) and the combat talents "Below the Belt", "Lash Out", and "Berserker’s Rage" to be now: Shocking Strike, Amp It Up, and Wild Sparks, respectively. Figured those made more sense as a whole given a Hippogriff's talent for being a Thunderbird and junk.))

Lunar howls loudly for all to hear as he next seems to electrcute himself a little the hippogriff's claws where sparking with magical wild sparks

combat talents:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 8 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Two of the nearby snakes seem to balk at the screech of the lightning, turning in midflight and flailing in midair for a moment. Then their attentions are turned to the hippogriff culprit responsible for making the bright noise and loud flash in the first place.

The two sunsnakes fly rapidly towards Lunar, flames first, Their two swathes join into one as they converge upon the child of the night, and as they spit the last of their flaring breaths over Lunar they swerve sharply to avoid hitting the wall of the room. Luthier takes the tail end of the blast.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Lunar ruars in pain... And tries to Collect himself after taking the second blow... But doesn't feel as great as he had hoped he would.

reaction talent:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:39 pm

A couple of the instruments surrounding Luthier burst into flames from the snakes' attacks as they pass by, but continue circling as he scribbles furiously in his composition notebook. Content for now with his composition, he targets one of the sunsnakes with a line of music, tying his foe to the song such that if there was any interruption the serpent would feel it. He now notices the flaming instruments, and spends a few moments drawing them back to him to put the fire out.

Combat:

Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:07 am

Scorch takes to air (I'm assuming there's enough room to fly around considering we're being attacked by flying snakes), letting out a might roar. The dragon attempts to bite one of the flying snakes...

(Talisman of Weapons)
(Flametongue)
(Fireslash: 3 damage (+1 from Vulnerability, 4 overall) to Sunsnake D)
(Status: 30HP, 3 Pips, Regeneration 3 and +3 Bonus to Saving Throws (From Items))

EDIT: I didn't include the Vulnerability I got from being awesome, so I edited it in separately, in case the snakes have Resist 3 and I end up not proc'ing the Vulnerability damage...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 pm

The sunsnake screeches in pain for a moment, spewing out a random burst of fire which appears to hit the poor blind pegasus wandering around in the chest. Brilliant, standing nearby, also is hit.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Well, Brilliant wasn't going to take that laying down. Her horn glowing with power, she focuses telekinetic force into a needle-thin ray and aims it straight between the offending Sunsnake's scales. She channels the excess energy of the beam into the gem of her family circlet and, due to the arcane feedback loop activating, feels everything except her slow down a bit.
Combat:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:34 pm

"OW OWOWOWOWOW!! Did I just hit with something?!?"
Iggy zooms around the room trying to put out the flames on his chest while at the same time headbutting Sunsnake D.
"Get out of my way scalehead!"
Iggy does a quick somersault back before tossing his chakram around the room.
Combat:

Last edited by deonte9109 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

The sunsnake, reeling from the impact of Iggy's headbutt, is too caught off-guard to notice the laser currently heading its way, and thus has not time to ponder its fate before being zapped into unconsciousness.

Two of the snakes, somewhere in the background, seem to confer for a moment before settling upon a target: Grizzle, whom they swoop in on with a cry of bloodlust. Grizzle in response raises a storm cloud from nowhere, causing the first sunsnake to turn on its heel, (so to speak), steam rising from its skin, and fly in a different direction. With another cry, it showers breath of flame down upon Wandering Eye.
Meanwhile, the second snake takes a sharp turn, flying around the storm cloud and bringing the full bear of its breath upon Grizzle.

Then, with a whipping current of wind, Iggy's chakram blazes through the sunsnake attacking Eye, along with the one directly to his right and his left as it completes its circular arc. All three of the snakes fall to the ground, unmoving.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 pm

"Lunar!" Wandering Eye called out from his hiding point under the table to the hippogriff, who on the one hand was displaying an amazing talent for electricity... but was also taking the brunt of the flames. He tried to assess the situation around him - the unicorns were using the talents in magic, Iggy was yelling about something, and Scorch was really ticked off.

Wandering Eye started to move out from under the table, to call out to Scorch a plan of attack, but as he did so a sunsnake breathed flame down upon him, and he only narrowly managed to avoid the worst of it by scrambling under the table again (though he was sure something on him was burning) just before the snakes were cut from the air by a circular blade thrown by Iggy.

Where did he even store that? Wandering Eye would have thanked him if he weren't in the heat of battle. He thought about thanking him later, but that would probably be when the danger was gone, and Iggy would probably just snark at him, but still. In the meantime, Wandering Eye had some impromptu medical aid to perform.

He took aim at Sunsnake B, and his horn emitted a pulse of indigo light. A moment later, a tendril of violet light emerged from the sunsnake's body, traveling in an arc towards Lunar, sapping some of the sunsnake's energy and granting it to the hippogriff. It wasn't much, but it'd have to do.

Round Details:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:03 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 pm

Dusk Raven wrote:
AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 pm

Cobbled picked himself off of the floor, supporting himself by- Oh. That was on fire. Infact, as he looked around, he noticed that basically everything was on fire.\
"Huh. How did I miss that?"
Sure hope this works...
Battle:
The small robot he deployed used a small beam, bathing Cobbled in blue light.
Okay, it doesn't hurt...that's good.
Cobbled felt rejuvenated, stronger than before.
Alright, alright. Good. It works. I'll just... hide under this desk for a second.
OOC: Wow, I just realized I don't have any minor attacks. *Facedesk*
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Grizzle looks around at the chaos he is faced with before turning to Lunar. "It seems to me that you have the right idea," he smiles as further storm clouds gather around him. Then, with a grit of a teeth and a mighty roar, Grizzle spreads his wings, allowing lightning to freely flow through him. For a moment, the smell of burning pony reigns in the room before that smell is replaced with the sharp scent of burning ozone as Grizzle takes to the air and sends a bolt of lightning straight towards one of the sunsnakes. The lightning ricochets between them with hardly a pause to actually electrocute them, building up the flow of electricity to the point where the brightness in the room outmatches even the sun, and soon the snakes know what it is like to feel burning.

They fall to the ground dead. Not unconscious.

Meanwhile, Luna is handling her dozen snakes very well; a tornado of what seem to be shadows and stars has formed around her and is tossing the snakes inside of it about wildly. The guards who rushed in to help, on the other hand, are faring very poorly; they look incredibly beaten up but are still determined to get the job done, as evidenced by the barely-breathing snake under one's hoof and the way the second is holding up his sword. And now the second one brings down his sword, and one more sunsnake lies dreaming, sword wound gleaming on its incredibly long necklike body.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

I say we help them.
Hey, you see those guards over there? I say we help them. I mean, if no one else will, I will anyway...
Suddenly, Cobbled felt a strange sensation. An empowering sensation, like he was growing.
Wow, um.. did anyone else feel that? It felt like a strange, out of this world gift from the gods... I feel like my magic is allot stronger, like I could pick up a ton more!
But those guards still look like they need help. You know, once we're done with this one.

OOC: So, what would you say the castle weighs?
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Lunar strikes hard on the cloesest sunsnake that she saw near the gaurds... Not yet done with fighting in Luna's name...

combat turn:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm

The sunsnake Lunar hits crumples and floats almost majestically to the ground - like a feather on a sunbeam, really.

Fancy poetics aside, another guard swings on its heel and nicks one of the sunsnakes with his sword.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:34 pm

My turn?:

Luthier looked one of the sunsnakes in the eye as he had his instruments play a catchy, repetitive little tune. He smiled, content the reptile had internalized the melody, unconsciously moving to the music- causing it to become distracted and fly right into one of the orbiting musical instruments.

Combat:

Last edited by Curunir on Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:46 pm

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Brilliant would be intervening to defend her fellow Guards even if the rest of the group wasn't; they certainly looked like they needed the help more than the Princess. Gathering more energy, she launches another piercing ray of force at one of the Sunsnakes. Just as the ray leaves her horn she splits it into a second beam that strikes the other now-bleeding Sunsnake.
Combat:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 pm

As the battle dies down, Scorch makes a lap around the room, breathing incredibly hot fire at any snake still in the air. In the heat of the moment, the dragon grabs his companion Wandering Eye, protecting him against any further fire blasts, and makes his way to cover Luna from any remaining sunsnakes, if any are still alive...

(Blazing Blade (If any snakes are alive in this fight, I attack them. If not, I attack the ones on Luna. I hit six snakes overall) : 10 (Crit) + 7 = 17)
Knight’s Presence 10: Protecting Wandering Eye and, if possible, Luna)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:19 pm

In a blazing display of brilliance, the two sunsnakes menacing the guards fall away like so many badly-hung paintings. The assortement of flames settling about the room is drawn into Luna's self-made storm of shadows, including those spit by a nearby dragon, and the snakes surrounding her receive a taste of their own medicine.

As the last of the solar specimens slinks slowly to the floor, the flames from their breath so too slowly pass. The damage remains, of course.

Luna, too, slowly settles onto the floor, looking around at the damages. "Sister is going to flay me..." she whispers to herself.

And speak but of Discord:a bright flash of light appears just in front of the door, and the monarch of all Equestria settles mystically into the room by way of teleportation. However, she is not in her usual regalia: a pink nightgown adorns her horsey figure, and a sleeping eye mask of floral patterns rests upon her forehead. Blame would not be placed upon anyone for thinking she held a tiny stuffed bear beneath one arm, but she didn't. "Luna!" she cries, eyes only for a sister who might be in danger. "I heard the commotion all the way up in my tower! Are you alright?" Having gotten the important questions out of the way, she then takes the opportunity to look around. "What exactly happened in here?"

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 pm

With the battle now over, Scorch calmed down and began to land, carefully letting go of Wandering Eye as he did. "Well, you know, snakes that shoot flames. The usual," he answered the princess before giving a quick bow...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Lunar's wild sparks soon stop about the time that Celestia enters the room. And the wild Hippogriff just bows to the other royal sister.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next