Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 11 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:51 am

Icing looks at both notes... Seemed like just yesterday he was foalishly fantasizing about secret admirers, and now two notes in one day...

And both were incompetent. Seriously. He couldn't just bring up a mental map and say "Meet with Mage" and warp to them, after all. And they didn't even leave a location. Well, he could be magnanimous, and try to figure it out. He has met Pearl on the roof and in the library. He has met Blood on the roof and in his shop. Seeing as that's a double-chance, he might as well head up to the roof and see what happens, bring a snack with himself just in case he winds up needing something to do.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:31 am

Tilt angles her ears a little away to withstand the rapidfire torrent of equestrian from Rumour and oddly uncharacteristic dearth of reaction from Soul. Glancing back forwards at their lecturer droning on obliviously about Soul's work, she sighs and gingerly lodges her hoof in Rumour's mouth.

"Come on, let's let Soul find out out what Pr. Sakkanoshi thinks of her work. Do you have any classes after this? I'm free a couple of hours until lunchtime, we can get coffee."

---

Tilt settles down at the table, levitating three corrugated paper cups, filled with various delicious hot beverages. "So, what'd you think of this era's thoughts on you?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 am

Soul finally breaks from the shock of meeting her first...*gulp*...fan-girl. Usually she was all for that kind of excistement, but that was just...unnatural. "It was, uh, enlightening," she whispers while Rumour is grabbing some food. "I'm still glad to meet you, Rumour. Another writer, another friend. Hey, I should invite you to my next party! Anyway, putting aside plans, you have information on what this place is like, right? Tilt is okay with telling me stuff, but you sound like the kind of mare who can really fill me in on current events. Nice bento there, can I-ohmystars you havesushi!" She grabs some and almost breaths it in. "Ahh, fish."

She then proceeds to drink her first cup of coffee. Ever. Her eyes widen in wonderment.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:27 am

George smiles.
"I'm glad to hear that you're taking care of yourself now."
his expression turns thoughtful.
"If I may ask how is your friend doing?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Icing finds a certian red unicorn with a floating red rectangle with a television show on it, eating popcorn. "Ah, hello there Icing!"
----
Ebony frowns a little bit, looking down. "He's, more or less doing well." A white pegasus foal flies quickly by and to Ebony, nuzzling her leg before running off, towards Alice and Shiro outside.. "I still need to care for him, so I'm still..."
-----
Rumor sips her coffee eagerly with a grin. "Oh, I'm less current events and more stories and rumors. Have you heard the story of the Seven Mysteries of the Ineighba College?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:32 pm

A strange energy lights behind Soul's eyes, the caffeine slowly making itself known to her system. "That's good. Like tea, but...different. Anyway, that's good enough for me," she says with a smile that threatens to steal more coffee. "Wow, this stuff is good. What's that about Seven Mysteries? That sounds like one of my latest stories. Unfinished, or course. I wonder if they recovered it from Canterlot. Oh well, I can just rewrite if need be."

Soul whips out the same pipe from the teevee realm, and green bubbles float from the bowl. Done with talking about unfinished masterpieces(merely unfinished if you are the pony who wrote it) she follows the lead. "So what kinda things need solving?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Zeela takes a long while before she conjurers up the nerv to head to talk with the Chief of Police first thing...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Tilt giggles into her coffee, taking another sip. "Down to business already?" she sets down her cup and listens with interest, "Do tell!"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:45 am

Icing smiles. "Hello to you too. What, praytell, brings you to this most desolate of rooftops?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Blood Mage turns the makeshift television, an image of a certian familiar blue mare getting her blade wings stepped on appearing for a moment before dissipating. "Oh, just watching a little recorded late night television. Don't think I want to get on your bad side right now, eh?"
---
Zeela can easily head to the police station, where Dojima is waiting. "Come on, I need to take you to one of the closed interrogation rooms. Only place we can get a bit of privacy." Dojima leads Zeela to the room, checking to make sure no one was behind the glass and entering it. "Right, so I've done a bit of research, and it turns out that Shiro's parents weren't the first victims of the TV world. There's a couple others from earlier last month. What's happened since we've last talked? Before Star Power got foalnapped?
---
Shiro can notice Melody walking out of the college and waves goodbye to the other foals, rushing over. "Hey Melody, thanks for this." Shiro's smiled, and Melody can notice he's got a bag of bits on the side of him, a large one. "Want to go someplace to talk? I'll pay." The colt seems obviously a bit happier since the last time he and her had talked.
---
((Spoilered because whoo BOY it's long.))
The Seven Mysteries of Ineighba College:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 pm

George notes the foal.
"I take it he's the one you're trying to help? So why do you need to care for him?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:18 pm

"Because I'm his mother. Or rather, I might as well be his mother now." Ebony smiles as the foal picks up Alice, teasing her a little bit evident on face as the mare gives a weary smile.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Melody smiled at Shiro, chuckling softly and nodding as she walked with him. "It's no problem...And...You don't have to pay, you know...Though I'm guessing you had someplace in mind?" She had to admit, she was a little surprised at him offering to buy...She knew he wasn't hurting on that front, but...Well, it seemed surprisingly mature of him...Then again, he'd been through a lot, he probably grew up quick.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:22 pm

George smiles too at the foals playing.
"You're his guardian?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:28 pm

"That's a lot of mysteries." remarks Tilt, after a moment, "What's your take on them? I think I've a theory or two myself."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:56 pm

"Things.. Have gotten a lot... Weirder..." Zeela starts. "I mean even weirder then just going into some tv-world where one fights demons made of everypony's pychie... Well about a few days ago, a pony was shot out of my TV... One that turned out to be a time traveler from far in the past... I mean she's from Discord Era Equestria..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:00 pm

Tilt doesn't immediately get an answer, and when she turns to Soul, she sees the other mare stricken with fear.

"W-w-wouldn't th-that be g-g-ghosts?" she manages through clenched teeth. Soul's knees lock her in place, but she looks about ready to bolt.

Last edited by conantheghost on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:57 am

Icing smirks. "That trash program again? I mean, I will accept the respect, but aren't you a bit old to be watching that sort of programming? From what I hear, it got a bit too suggestive for even its own timeslot. Your sister would be so embarrassed."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:57 am

"Oh come on, Soul, you've been blowing up shadows left right and centre, and all of a sudden you're scared of ghosts?" ribs Tilt, slyly elbowing the pegasus as she teases.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:14 pm

Shiro rubs his chin thoughtfully as they walk. "Well.... How about Mizumi?" The colt's said the name of one of the fanciest restauraunts in Ineighba (Which by all standards wasn't too fancy, just a bit of a more expensive seafood places with imported seafoods and such. "I've sort have got a lot of bits right now from....." Shiro looks down and kicks at the ground for a moment. ((Streetwise to know specifics about Mizumi if you want))
---
Rumor shrugs. "My take on them? Just horror stories meant to scare everypony... But... I do want to check. I read a manga once where the stories... were based on true events, like serial murders or a decapitated pony..." Rumor shudders a bit. "If these end up being true, I.... we-" Rumor puts her hoof on the table with a smile. "Can have a story of a lifetime."
--
Ebony nods, looking at the pegasus messing around with the unicorn some more, before calling out to be careful. "His last parent figures died in an accident a few weeks back. Carriage drivers who drove a bit too fast. I didn't have the money at the time to fully help him, so I took a lot of jobs. It's tiring, but..." The colt flies back over and nuzzles Ebony.
"Thank you for taking me here Eb!"
"It's no problem at all, Ivory." The foal smiles widely and flies back off, laughing.
"..."
---
Dojima's stare at Zeela showed that he was having a hard time believeing what she had said, but then again... "As crazy as that sounds, it'd be stupid of me to ignore it. Sounds like I'm going to need to find her a weapon too, huh?" Dojima flipped through a few books, ones that looked like lists of different types of weapons ((Perception check+Stealth to try and peak if you want))
---
Blood's flat look at Icing showed that the pony was a little tired of his jokes. "Oh I have to agree. What with the blood and sensuality." Blood's horn went aglow and Icing feels his head turn to the other pony by force. "But I digress. You know, I wonder what your father would say if he found out you skipped college yesterday to go to Junes... wouldn't be surprised if he was angry at you, maybe ground you? I wonder what might happen to your friends if that happened..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:36 pm

"You seem to take an awful lot of interest in the activities of underage colts, mister." Icing mocks in a high-pitched voice through forced head movement. His voice returns to his usual laconic tone quite quickly though.

"I thought I explained to you, I can divert anything you lay at my feet. I was going to Junes to grab some vanilla beans from their bakery section to offset until our next shipment, as when I thought I was feeling a bit more level-headed than first thing in the morning, I was going to top off our ice cream supply downstairs and the jar labelled Vanilla had chocolate in it, instead. The punishment of leaving is offset by the reward of helping the business."
Icing gives a smirk. Anypony checking would have indeed found such to be true, because of his prank before he left. But even a somewhat oddly omniscient pony wouldn't have known that one.

"You need to work on your extortion methods if you shall continue sparring with me." His tone turns curious. "Though it does beg the question of why you do not approach the others, since apparently I have friends now? Your goals are bloody arcane, but unless it is to keep me on my hooftips, I would say a priority re-assessment is in order."

One more smirk. "Besides, they came for me when I was in need in that fiction. I saw it too. If I am somehow detained, as unlikely as that is, affront to miss even one day of school, let alone two in a row to grounding, I have faith that my TV program lookalike can believe in his allies, and pass some of the weight of the world to them, temporarily. That was this week's Monster of the Week morality lesson, was it not?"
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:59 am

"I daresay there's a bigger one going on as we speak. You're writing it from our accounts, even. But what's one more?" Tilt puts her hoof in, smiling and looking to Soul, beckoning with her head for her to be part of it. "I'll bet that ghost is still around, if it's so recent. Up for some ghost hunting tonight, Soul? After yesterday I'd be surprised if anything can survive when you put your mind to it."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 pm

"Mizumi...? If you insist, Shiro...Sounds nice, in any case!" Melody nodded, trying to keep from imposing too much on his generosity...She looked at him, nodding a bit. "I understand, you don't need to say anymore...Let's go, then. How are you doing, anyhow?" She nodded, trying to get his mind off the topic for the moment. As they walked, she tried to think of any specifics related to the Mizumi resturant...

Streetwise:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:40 pm

"I'll be sure to make sure to have you meet Soul either later today or earily torrow about that... And other things that I'm sure that she'd wish to talk with you about." Zeela said, knowing all too well how Officer felt, after all she thought the same of Cloudy Sky's stories about the past year, like fighting some "Evil Alicorn Conspiracy" and helping put in place some "Good Alicorn Conspiracy"... Until Zeela were to see that Sky Island herself she wouldn't buy that story either. "But other then her, we've been working outselves a bit too hard... We were only able to finish half of this two stage dungeon... Only have fought one Shadow... And we had got basically three of them that are active. So one down two more to deal with..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:05 pm

"G-ghosts are different, Tilt," Soul says, ears laid flat against her skull. She looks at her friend for a few moments, indecision in her eyes. "Monsters are one thing, and Shadows are just a new kind. But u-undead ponies and literal demons from hell?" Her tail now curls down and her wings fluff, every inch of her now screams 'RUN AWAY!' "S-sure. Lets investigate. Any g-ghost that we come across I can just...blast away." Soul's legs unlock as she sits down, but her demeanor barely changes.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next