Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 24 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Pingcode Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 pm

Tilt levitates the serviette out from under her teacup and offers it to Rumour sympathetically. She'd been shielded from the worst of it by the direction she was facing but it was a cloying smell at best, and she's left surreptitiously trying to clear her nostrils afterwards. "Wow, that a pony would try so hard to destroy others..." she grimaces - the thought was clearly not a pleasant one - "Well, I'm glad all the same. I'm sure you've pulled my flanks from the fire at least once, even if I never knew it." Tilt leans forwards and gives Rumour a light touch to the nose, smiling in appreciation.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:43 pm

Zeel relies on what his dad had taught him when it comes to sparing hoof to hoof to both try to avoid blows and attack. He starts off with jumping into the huge mob of enemies hitting them with some very stylish hoof jabs. Next he tries to keep her eyes open to the counterattacks to dodge them as he heads to move to attack the biggest enemy in this bar-brawl... Then he used his know-how of his surroundings and what little word of mouth he had overheard about this guy to figure out their weak spot to best hit the pony. And she used her intelligence of ponies to hit it as hard as she could. Finally she goes to trying to keep up the attacks as stylish as she could.

wushu rolls:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Rumor lets out a small sigh, waving Tilt's words off but not moving from her spot against Tilt. "It comes with the territory, of course. Spreading and halting rumors, especially 'the Bullet of Ineighba' tale I weaved a few days ago is child's play for one like me." Rumor pulls back, just smiling softly now and looking at the flower behind Tilt's ear. "And speaking of 'The Bullet of Ineighba.", how goes your practices?"

Spoiler:
-----
Ducky glances down at Melody, his eyes showing some signs that he had seen her unease, before grinning widely and acting like it hadn't happened. "Ah, yes. It's got all of this stuff in it. But there's a lot of falsehoods inside of it. Don't be fearful of messaging me if you need any help!." Ducky pulls out a pen from under his left wing, quickly writing his number and giving it to Melody. "Always want to helping other ponies interested in myths and spirits."

Spoiler:
-----

Tilt, Icing, and Shiro have gained the Persona Utility Talent "Call for Aide".
Call for Aide:
-----
George has gained 2 points in courage and understanding.
----
A couple of the ponies in the crowd duck behind one another, avoiding the flurry of blows and almost-bullets being fired at them though a couple get shoved into tables and chairs and the like from the force. A few of them get knocked out, but still more are raring for a fight.

Bruiser lets out a boistrous laugh, followed promptly by a series thwack from both Zeel and Banshee while he was distracted, only barely able to move to lessen the brunt of the blows. "Oof. That actually smarted." The pony grins widely, spinning the tabletop around on his hoof effortlessly. "Dis gon' be good." The large Earth pony grabbed the table top on his mouth, doing a quick spin and quite literally throwing it, flat side first, against Zeel and Banshee. He follows that swiftly by knocking his makeshift weapon aside and shoulder pressing Banshee into the wall. "Papa said don't hit girls, but youse 'n exception!"

Last edited by Pingcode on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tag Fix)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:33 am

Tilt frowns a little and leans her head on her right forehoof. "It's been okay. Sportshorse has been making headway with the officials in Neighjing. It'll be tough but if the right ponies think there's prestige to be had in it, I'll have a good shot at getting my citizenship back in time for the first round of heats. More than I can say for the Neighpon committee - they're still dickering with me. My coach sent them my athletic records, but now they're asking if I can balance my studies with my sport and want a letter from Kazuyoshi-sensei."

She sighs, stirring her tea a little and finishing it with a deep draught.

"Mmm..." she sighs, contentedly, "Hey, Rumes, have you seen Ah Mujou* yet? I've been meaning to see it, but I always felt like I should wait for a special occasion."

*Les Miserables
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:02 pm

"No I haven't, but I've heard some good things about it. It was non-stop singing as well, which I enjoyed." Rumor smiled softly. "I can probably spread the Bullet of Ineighba rumors around so there's a bit more prestige for you, since you are the fastest mare in Ineighba, and possibly the fastest pony." Rumor rubs her chin in thought, sipping her own tea and pouring a second cup from the teapot that she had one of the workers bring. "Hm.... All this stuff with the TV World'll possibly hinder that. Maybe I can help you with your schoolwork?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:38 pm

"I'll have to make some plans, then! And... well, I don't know how much more that will help. It's not really about being good enough anymore," replies Tilt, "it's all politics now. In Chineigh the right ponies need to look good, and the wrong ponies can't look good. At least, that's how my rep explained it. With Neighpon, it's just sangokujin all over again. If Kazuyoshi-sensei gives me his letter of recommendation, bits to tiaras they'll find some other oxer to make me jump over. They don't want their best showing at the games to be a Chineigh national."

Tilt shrugs.

"Too bad I don't have an anonymous benefactor like the school's got all of a sudden. What's up with that, anyway?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:46 pm

"Rumor has it some foal's got a ton of bits he's sitting on and there's a couple ponies in Ineighba College he's fond of. I'm not too sure that somepony who's got a ton of money could help though..." Rumor shrugs.

"Politics? I'm a bit worried about that myself then. I can't help there..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm

"Huh, that's interesting. I'm surprised it's not Shiro, I don't think I've seen him around school today." comments Tilt, looking up and tapping at her horn. "I'd love it if you helped me out with magic, though. I can do a little bit of magic but I just can't get my head around the theory. The politics... well, we'll figure something out."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:49 pm

"Most of what the benefactor did was yesterday, and set things into motion today. I'll be glad to help you in Magic, Tilt." Rumor giggles and waves her hoof, putting on a deeper tone to her voice. "For It is sparks of magic that I feel between us...." She lets out a peal of laughter, covering her face with a hoof. "Dear Celestia that was corny."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Tilt presses a hoof against her forehead, a stupid grin plastered on her face. "Another one like that and we'll save six bits on the popcorn." she laughs, shaking her head as she giggles away helplessly.

After a few moments, the laughter abates, and she sighs contentedly, looking behind her to the master still at her counter and motioning for more tea. "These last few days, they've been so crazy. It's hard to believe it all happened so quickly - I feel like I should be writing a letter." She switches to broken equestrian, {Dear Celestia-Hime, this week my life has changed so much, and I have learned many things about friendship and magic. Your faithful student, Sparkomoto Miyuki-san} she rattles off, doing her best to imitate the tv star.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:56 am

Just another little bar fight:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:10 am

After everyone's eventful day, they get the feeling that the next day would most likely be much calmer. Supposedly. Maybe.

Nopony seems to approach anyone today on their own, though just by going about their normal day everypony and griffon (And Changeling) can see most of the ponies they have met recently. Wraith on the other hoof, gets drawn to a hill overlooking the schoolyard.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:46 am

Tilt reaches up and knocks on the door, then slowly pushes it open. "Hi, George. You wanted to see me?" she says, trying her best to overcome her nerves.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:01 pm

George looked up from the paperwork he was filling out. "Hmm? Oh yes take a seat I will be with you momentarily."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Tilt nods, and walks in to sit on the stool in front of the desk, waiting patiently for George to finish up with his paperwork.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 pm

With the effects of Discord's booze finally gone, Wraith lays down to relax a little. Crossing his legs under his chin, he lets off a heavy sign. "Another night alone... I haven't had to deal with this particular problem for so long since I first joined the Salvation." A smudge on his hoof betrays some other mischief he got himself into after parting ways with Zeel. Zeela? Still fuzzy. ""Least I got some 'writing' done. Heh."

Nightrolls:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Melody had been a bit distracted all morning...She was starting to get hungry again, she feared. She should...Probably handle that soon, but that could wait for a bit longer. She kept an ear out for any new stories or rumors, though, admittedly wondering if there was anything she needed to know. She'd probably want to see if the Midnight Channel was on tonight, or maybe try to get the others together to deal with that other pony in the TV world...Though, if Shadows were repressed thoughts and emotions, she had an idea forming.

Streetsmarts:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 pm

George signs the paperwork he was doing.
"I think I have something that may please you."
He fishes out the medical journal and heart book from his bag and starts copying down relevant sections into an empty notebook.
"Regarding your...problem I found a journal and some reference material, there are some theoretical surgeries and medicinal treatments but those are only theory, however they do recommend regular exercise to keep the muscles working properly."
He writes dates, starting from today, at the top of each remaining page in the notebook.
"I would also recommend keeping out of high-stress situations, as it may pause."
He turns around and holds out said notebook.
"My recommendation from last time still stands, though I would also like you to write down how you feel each day in here and contact me immediately if you feel anything is unusual about it."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:39 pm

Melody wandering around town can find a couple of young fillies playing a game with a couple of cups, passing it around and singing a song. One of the fillies stumbles and drops the cup, shaking her head "Darn... Hey, did you hear about the new pony in town?"
"You mean the blue mare or the green stallion?"
"You haven't heard? Mommy works in the hospital and she thinks that they're the same pony!"
"But... One's a boy and one's a girl?"
"Maybe someone used Spell 63 that Numerology told us about."
"The spell he said he used to sneak into our slumber party once and we got him grounded for?"
"Yep."

Even if Melody ignores the fillies, more and more ponies seem to be speaking about Soul or Wraith, a couple mentioning the Midnight Channel from a while before. She also finds a bit of bright blue and green grafitti of two feathers in a circle on the wall with "Wraith was Here".
----

Wraith is drawn easily over to the hill, the wind around him gently blowing his badly-done mane and tail, and his coat.
Hello.
He hears something extremely soft, and barely on the edge of his hearing.

Last edited by LoganAura on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:18 pm

"Discord... If you by chance are watching... I can see why Wrath/Soul is chaotic and why the worry was... I think..." Zeela mutters to herself as she works on brewing up a hangover remedy.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Wraith follows the almost imperceptible sound to its source. "Hello? Who's there?"

Perception on the Hill:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Tilt levitates over the notepad and flips through it. "I, well, okay. I guess it's not like it changes my routine. I'll try not to stress, but it's not easy, what with the midnight channel going on." replies the unicorn with a shrug, as she tucks away the book. "By the way, George, I'm getting a team together to make sure we look out for everypony. Are you interested?"

She holds out a little star pin in a hoof.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Melody looked at the fillies, moving on...That was eerie, and while distorted, was hitting on a couple of things that were too close to home for herself and Wraith...Plus, if more and more were seeing him...Her...Them? It was odd..It was looking more and more like it was Wraith...Soul...Whichever name was more appropriate at the time...Was going to be next regardless of their feelings on the matter...She still needed to get the others together. Best to head to Junes, call the others, see where it went from there. Things were getting bad...The break had been nice in a way, but she didn't feel very rested. Maybe after this next Shadow?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:23 pm

George considers for a moment and then takes the badge.
"I would try to help everypony to the best of my ability anyway."
...Right! I should ask her about that...
"Before I forget did you...do anything in the velvet room a short time ago?"

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Wraith can hear another gentle whisper on the breeze, this time however it is infinitesimally clearer.
I do not truly have a name, just a being. You may call me Hoof. That is part of who I once was.
-----
Zeela can easily brew up her remedy and drink it, before a her cell phone rings with a note from an unknown, Equestrian, number.
----
Melody while walking to Junes notes a small shadow cross over her vision. An alluring voice from the alley way beside her whispers out, "Morpha~ Come out and Play~ Come show your true colors~ The ponies walking by Melody don't seem to respond to the voice, and seem to actively avoid the alley, however Melody is almost drawn to it.
-----
The Star pins that Tilt has passed around seem to shine just a little bit brighter.

Last edited by LoganAura on Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next