Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 23 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:10 pm

"Hey, if you get drunk and run into the worng pony, bad things happen... And flight is hard to pull off while drunk... Well at least for me is totally is." Zeela comments not noticing his genderswaped body at the moment. "Might not be an official law... But I know I did once get in trouble for it before... When I first got here. So yeah..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:55 pm

"I'll admit that, and- Oh stars what is wrong with my voice?" Wraith takes a few steps and stops. "Oh." Then heshe looks at Zeela. "That's what. Alright. Unsure how to phrase this. Hm. I think Discord's drinks may have had another effect."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Zeela blinks and looks to Soul... Then looks downwords to see a male shaped muzzle blocking her view to her hooves. "Oh horsefeathers... Well wont let that keep me down..." Then the newly male winged zebra walks over and starts to order some drinks, inwordly hoping that either, his ID was also changed, or no asking of ID would be made.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:05 pm

WraithBanshee shrugs and follows behind Zeela. It's not like she doesn't switch genders on a regular basis, it's just that she usually has control over the process...

Trotting up to the bar and taking a seat, Banshee sees that Zeel produces an identification. So that's what Tilt was talking about. I don't have one of those. Maybe I can... She puts on the airs of an more, *ahem*, 'mature' mare to try to convince the barmare that she doesn't need to produce an ID.

Spoiler:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Zeel and Banshee can easily convince the seedy barmare to take their order, who didn't give them a second glance after getting the money and started pouring the alcohol.
-----
"Well not quite my great-grandfather, but the amount of greats needed to get to how distant he is probably would probably take a long time." Melody can tell his Neighponese was a little bit rusty. "But yeah, do you have any other myths or spirits you want to talk about? I know things about some from my job that not too many ponies know about."
----
Tilt doesn't see or hear anything out of the ordinary and the tingle from the magic fades as Rumor shakes her head. "I, er. I-It was probably nothing." She takes her tea and sips it a bi quickly, obviously unnerved.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:02 am

"I hope you're right." mumbles Tilt, trying to find the words to reassure her partner. "...What brought you to Neighpon?" she asks, after a moment, trying to shift the topic.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 am

Zeel sighs a bit in relief at getting the drinks then looks around the bar to see if this place did have some karaoke, arcade machines, or even if nothing else a pool table to play with.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:14 am

"Hmm...Well, off the top of my head...I think I'd like to hear about Mars if you know anything..." She remembered Tilt summoning him if she remembered the description she'd read once properly...she wouldn't mind knowing more about that. If nothing else, it hopefully might give her a little insight into the green unicorn when they spoke next...

...Not that she would use such things to manipulate her, of course.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Rumor starts a little quietly, "Well, my mother and father are both diplomats, so a journalist/writer/rumor monger for a daughter is a bit weird... But... Mother is an Equestrian diplomat, Father is Neighponese. They met one another at a meeting in Equestria, and they tend to bounce between continents to visit one another. Recently, though, Mama and Papa have been busy dealing with stuff, so they told me that instead of bouncing every month, with a week of time together, this year it'd be about six." Rumor stops shaking and smiles wistfully. "Papa is the one who helped em get my cutie mark. There was this nasty rumor going around that he was cheating on my mother with his secretary, so he asked me to find the source of it. I started spreading this story that Papa had dumped the secretary because he couldn't handle cheating on Mama and they were madly in love again, and it spread like wildfire. Eventually I found out the secretary was the one who spread it trying to get some revenge at my papa and ruin his life. I... Admittedly, spread that around as well and now she's not a secretary anymore. She's still working since my last visit to make sure, but she doesn't lead as cushy as a life as she had before." Rumor chuckles. "Sorry, went a on a tangent. Helped me though."
----
Icing and George, after leaving the velvet room, find themselves right outside of the Dungeon, a bit eerily silent outside of what seemed to be the flapping of wings inside.
----
Zeel and Wraith both can tell the bar... doesn't seem to be the most legal. There's a couple of very drunk looking ponies starting to fight on the other side of the bar, a pool table with a stallion playing against a mare, the latter smirking as she fumbled with the cue and groaned at 'being terrible' at pool, and the bartender dropping two, surprisingly clean, glasses.
----
Ducky grinned. "Ah Mars, god of war and the second most powerful of the gods. My favorite invocation of Mars is Mars Quirinus, protector of civilains. While mars is often thought of and considered a wrathful, firey, raging god, Mars Quirinus?" The pegasus spread his wings wide as he grinned. "Fought wars for the sake of creating peace. During the wars, he goes by the title "Gradivus". When there is peace time, he goes by Quirinus." Ducky rubs his chin with the tip of his wing, chuckling. "Rather interesting huh. Then again, many gods have different invocations depending on how you see them."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:33 pm

A part of Zeel wished that this place could get changed into something more respectable in a flash... But another part of himself feared of that wish being granted and what horrible fallouts would happen for the future because of it. "At lest we get some drinks here, Banshee..." He comments thinking of the bright side of things, thinking that name would fit the whole ghostly theme that Wraith/Soul had.

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:59 pm

"Banshee? Heh. Well, it's not complete swill... Zeel." Banshee takes a look around the bar and its less than savory contents. "Discord warned me I was being too 'chaotic.' Discord of all beings! How am I chaotic? I mean all I want is make some friends and keep them. All this drama is just making me stressed." She knocks back the remainder of her drink, then turns to face Zeel. "Ever been in a bar fight?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:08 am

"Um... No... I've not..." Zeel said with a lot of worry in his voice as he drinks. "Oh hay... Please tell me you aren't thinking... What I think you're thinking..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:26 am

"What goes around comes around, I suppose." agrees Tilt, listening intently. Responses teeming with potential swarm unbidden to her mind - did she get to travel often? An expression of interest in the tangent? Her own experiences with a father that never was around? One burbles up to the surface, though.

"You still check up on her?" she asks, curiously.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Melody listened, thinking. The version she'd heard wasn't nearly so positive, but then, he'd made this his life, after all. "It's actually surprisingly interesting, yes. Though admittedly, it seems like many just latch onto the simplest version, even if it leaves out the more nuanced version of the being...It's...Rather sad, really. I do like the idea of Mars as a protector as well as a warrior, heh, heh...It makes me wonder what all invocations are there for the other gods..." She chuckled a bit, thinking.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:36 pm

"Oh, I am Zeel. I am. A body nopony will recognize, a bar that wouldn't call for the constable unless a fire started." Banshee grins maniacally at the other pegasus' trepidation. "I've seen this situation before, my friend, the only way it can end is in tears for the other guy."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 pm

"Uh.. You sure about that? I got things... That police-interactions might totally ruin for good... Things that relate to the TV-thing..." Zeel said being vague half-because of drunkeness, half-because of being in public... "Barkeep... Random question: If a fight where to start... What would you do?"

for an honest responce:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:56 pm

The bartender stared at Zeel and Banshee for a moment, looking around. "Well, for starters I'd warn the guys out back. They don't like missing out on a fight. Then I'd probably do this-" The barmare ducked under the counter, appearing a moment later wearing a hard hat and a referree's uniform, and the bar seems to have fallen silent as everypony stares.
-----
"If I were to go into detail on every last god and goddess and spirit, it would take forever I love history and mythology. There's this one though..."

A.) Prod. Roll Courage.
B.) Guess. If correct, additional INT Boost.
C.) Leave it be.
-----
Rumor lets out a laugh without humor. "Of course. I may have ruined her job with my father, but I didn't want her to ruin anyone else's. Let's just say that any dirt on her gets revealed quick, so she's been sparkly clean. If you mean my mother, we message one another daily. Her and Father prefer letters because they're a bit more personal."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Zeel does a facehoof that'd make his father proud... He didn't like where this was going. "This is worse then getting in legal trouble..." He mutters to himself.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Banshee's grins widens. "The vest suits you," she mutters, then pulls a hoof back ominously. "Zeel, I respect you as a friend, but there's only one for this to go down."

The hoof flies forward, then stops right in front Zeel's chest. Then she pushes him off balance. Right into the unnaturally large earth pony right behind the striped stallion. Who then drops his drink in surprise at being hit full-body by another stallion. He looks angry.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:07 am

Zeel glares at Banshee for what was about to happen and then mentally prepares himself for the incoming pain...

Endurance check:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:55 am

"You really think she'd try again?" frowns Tilt, taking her tea and downing a deep sip. She sets it back down, and tips in the rest of the teaspoon-packet of sugar. No lies. She'd told herself that. Sworn it on the Sun Empress' name. "It just seems like a lot, spending so much time keeping an eye on one pony." Tilt takes another sip. Still bitter.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Melody blinked...He was trailing off on her...After a moment, she tried to steel her courage, to prod and get him to spit it out..."Well...? Go on...Don't leave me in suspense, Ducky..."

Courage Changeling is GO!:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:32 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NGbqMHH-HtOoUEhTiRH8e3KDohoYK9Z0xjgEIKU5fqU/edit

-----
Zeel in his drunkenness thwunks into the stallion, who lets out a quiet laugh and glares at Banshee. "Heh, rarin' for a fight missy? Nice try startin' it with your coltfriend but I saw youse." The stallion whistles, a group of stallions and mares in leather come in, grabbing chairs, chair legs pool cues and the like start grinning with bloodlust.

"Bruiser, watch it. Last fight got the police in 'ere to hospitalize somepony."

"Got it E."

The stallion grins, pulling the bartop off of it and leaving half of it there, grinning with it in his teeth.
-----
Rumor sneezes a couple of times, rubbing her nose and quietly cursing the perfume of the woman beside Tilt and her table, sipping her tea. "Oh, Mary keeps trying. She's one of those ponies with bit of a negative cutie mark, as rare as they might be. Her special talent is being able to cut ties with ponies, and she's worked on cutting other ponies' ties to each other. It's not illegal but if I can stop her I can stop her."
-----
Ducky smirks and leans down to Melody, "How about I tell you about 'The Gods of Black and White?'"

Gods of Black and White:

Ducky smiled and pulled back from his whispers. "But that one is a bit of an odd myth. The names are White and Black, yes, but supposedly the Gods of Black and White are different shades of greens and Purples, at least that's how they've been drawn." Ducky opens the notebook he had taken from Melody, and flips it to the last page, showing two ponies, a dark green unicorn with light purple mane, and a dark purple pegasus with light green mane resting at opposite sides of what looked like a map of the universe."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Melody listened, smiling a bit as she thought about the story...Black and White...Heh, she was in the middle of a conflict between the two...Though she kept her expression a careful mask, nodding...She glanced at Ducky for a moment. "Green and purple...? That is-" She cut herself off as she saw the picture, her eyes widening in surprise despite herself. It was just a drawing, but for a moment, she had sworn the picture looked just like Arcana! Oh, what had she gotten herself into...? "-...Odd," she finished after a moment, looking at the pictures...It was...Still too early to confirm it, but if she was right, Ducky had just torn the veil off of what was going on, and if that was the case, Tilt had the right of it. "Erm, Ducky, this is the same as the book you gave me, right? Just...Just with your thoughts written in it?" she asked quickly, thinking. If that was true, she needed to check the book out, then make copies. A lot of copies. Enough for the others at any rate. The two powers at play would most likely try to make another power play soon...It didn't make sense to sit on their haunches for so long...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:53 am

"No, I'd say my plan worked fine," Banshee smirks. She eyes the huge bulk of the pony and her eyes glow with power and glee. "Thanks for the cover, Zeel. You might want to move."

The green pegasus darts from her ragged cushion to the large stallion. Clutching half a bar as he is, his balance should be off and his own weapon will fall on top of him as he falls. Banshee slides between his hindlegs, knocking them out from under him and quickly moving on. She charges into the middle of a rowdy group with hooves glowing green with the same power she brings into combat. "Eat Curse, plotheads!"

Her hooves fly out, hitting random ponies with green energy that burns those it hits. She comes to a stop in their midst and tries punching another one, but by then most of them are ready for her. As they close in, she spreads her wings and pushes them back, propelling her back where she came from and right up to the waiting Zeel. "Always best to land to the first blow, no?"

Attack/Defense Rolls:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next