Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 27 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  conantheghost Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:23 pm

"I...I wish I knew more so I could help you, Hoof, but if it helps, I won't mind if you stay 'Here' as long as you can. You don't have to go 'Away' if you don't want to."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:51 am

"Melody, Arachne talked to me from the TV World and said that some shadows can slip through completely when somepony is feeling a strong emotion. Like... guilt." Shiro's voice clears up and the white colt looks down from the alleyway, rushing over to the changeling with a soft, friendly hug. "I forgive you, Melody. I thought I made that clear..." He shakes his head and pulls back. "That's not important. Shadows, and not just the strong ones Shiro has empowered can escape. This is bad, especially with... We need to get everyone to the hospital stat. Think you can get Tilt and George from the College?"
-----
Zeela can hear Yu yawn once again and he chuckles. "Thank you miss Zeela. I'll call my uncle and Nanako-chan tomorrow, but right now I need to head to bed. Thank you once again, and I hope... Hope we can become friends."
----
Hoof nuzzles Wraith's chest once more, a bit more subsantially and pulls away. "Thank you, Wraith. I already think I might be able to stay Here a little more easily because of that."

Updates:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:10 am

"Nnnngh...That doesn't help...But...Y-Yeah, I was going to call everyone when I got to Junes, but...Maybe we should meet at the hospital, considering...Considering Soul's still out and I'm really sure it's her Shadow that's on...Plus some of the rumors are getting weird...I don't think George ever got a phone, but hopefully Tilt will pick up, otherwise I'm gonna have to pick up the pace..." Melody shook her head. She didn't like lying, but she refused to talk about the connection between Wraith and Soul yet. She got her phone out, trying to call Tilt, thinking for a moment.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:11 am

Tilt levitates out her phone, biting down on the answer button as she flips it open.

"Wei? Oh, Melody! What's up?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:16 am

"Hey, Tilt. I was calling, I think we should all meet up...Shiro suggests the hospital, I have to agree...Things got kind of bad, I got jumped by a pair of Shadows on this side, and I missed the last Midnight Channel, but it's getting really weird, and kind of out of hand...The break was nice, but...I think we're running out of time before somepony's Shadow starts trying to drag them in..." Her tone was a bit grim...Melody was serious about this...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:59 am

Tilt's end of the line falls silent for a moment. "...That does sound bad. I'll go find the others, I'll see you there." She waits only a moment for acknowledgement before hanging up and turning to the griffon on the other side of the desk. "George, you have your lunch break soon? Better take it. Shadows have started turning up in the real world, we need to deal with Wraith. I'm going to go get the others, I'll meet you at the hospital."

She bolts out the door, tucking away her book and chewing furiously on her phone then levitating it back to her ear. "Rumes! It's gotten bad, Melody just got attacked by shadows in the real world. Have you got time? I'm heading for the sports field to look for Daikon and Alice, I'll meet you there before we head for the hospital."

Last edited by Pingcode on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:04 am

"Alright, I'll call Zeela as well. See you there." Melody hung up, dialing the zebra's number now as she started to head for the hospital...Hopefully Wraith...Or Soul...Or whatever she was supposed to call that body, was still there...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:43 am

"Well, I have to go see a pony about another pony, or something like that. You're welcome to tag along wherever I go." He readies a stance to leap off of the hill. "Um, You can leave this place? If not, I can come back soon..."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:54 am

Hoof sighs in worry. "I can't leave Here... If I leave Here what if I only head back There..." Hoof moves back to Wraith and he can feel a soft chill through his body. "... You're... Colder..."
-----
Daisoujo and Alice are posting Sumo Wrestling Club fliers on one of the corkboards when Tilt finds them, both looking at Tilt, then one another. "What, did "Shadow Wraith" come for him?" Alice mumblers, giving Tilt a quick hug to hide her words.

"Ah, Fu-san. How are you? Do you need us to go somewhere?" Daisoujo puts the staplegun down, pulling out his own card and looking at it. "I didn't expect it to be so soon... I wish we had more time."
----
Shiro gives Melody another hug, tapping his hoof on the wall and bringing a few spiders to his side and whispering to them, scattering them back around before sitting beside the changeling for the call. "Icing's caught at work. HUGE rush."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:29 pm

"I hope as much too Yu... Sweet dreams dude." Zeela said saying goodbye to the new ally of her's hanging up on that call just in time to get the call from Melody. "Oh hey Mel, what's up?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Melody nodded to Shiro, though she really wished Icing was available...Another actual Persona, not just the ones that seemed to be a stopgap, would be useful...But it couldn't be helped though...As Zeela picked up the phone, she took a breath. "We need to meet up. All of us. Shiro's suggesting the hospital, due to Soul's condition. It's...Bad. Shadows jumped me on this side...Plus the Midnight channel's getting out of hand...!" She started heading towards the hospital herself when she finished, levitating her phone as she trotted along...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:38 pm

"Oh... Lovely..." Zeela responds with a sigh. "I'll get there asap, also... I had a run in with Wraith earlier today... Quite a story happened there."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:54 pm

"Wraith? I see...You'll have to explain that one to me sometime..." Melody blinked. Zeela knew about Wraith? Possibly, but she wasn't going to let anything slip on this one if she could help it. It wasn't her secret to tell.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:09 pm

"Well let's just say that I also had meet Discord, and the Mad God of Chaos, was the most civil of the three of us..." Zeela explains with a light chuckle hoping to give Melody a little laugh right now. Hearing about the love of her life having a run in with Shadows, outside of the TV realm, Zeela hopes such a joke could be good for Melody's state of mind. "Regardless, I'll see you all as soon as I get to the Hospital."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:15 pm

"Worse. Some of the weaker shadows came for Melody. We're going to meet up at the Hospital to figure out an action plan." explains Tilt, pulling Alice tight in response before letting go.

"I don't know if anything's happened to Wraith yet. I'm hoping he's around here and sees us before Rumour makes it."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:26 pm

...Shadows?...In the real world?...
George stayed sitting for a minute, remembering what Arachne had told him and Icing the day before.
He stood up, fetched his jacket, sought out another member of staff
"I'm going out for lunch today."
and left without waiting for an answer, all but rushing to the hospital.
...She'll either be awake which will be good, asleep which will be bad or not there at all which will be worse...

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:34 pm

"Soul's... She's..." Shiro gulps and shakes his head. "I... You probably wouldn't believe me until you see it myself. I had gone to the bathroom and got looked over by one of the doctors and when we returned to Soul and my room? S-she..."
----
Alice pulls away and looks to Dai. "I'll go get some stuff from that shop away from Junes." Alice closes her eyes, horn glowing for a moment and she disappears in a flash of light. Daisoujo smiles, ignoring the fact Alice only teleported a few feet away and fully proud of her.

"Right. More serious, I watched the Midnight Channel recently and Wraith recently gained not only more of that disgusting goop, and lots and lots of chains. I think the Dungeon might have another meaning rather than just an eerie place for a Ghost to hang around."
----
The nurse nods softly and George can easily rush to the hospital. The entire lobby seems to be in a panic as he can note ponies searching for Soul Spinner, and a few blue-green tinted faces as some of the doctors take off their medical equipment and puke into the trash.

Last edited by LoganAura on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:57 pm

"Shiro, trust me, I've probably heard or seen stranger, all things considered. What's wrong with Soul...?" Melody looked at the colt, worried as she picked up the pace now. There were a few possibilities whirring through the changeling's head, none of them good...Had 'Soul' started to decay or something!?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 pm

LoganAura wrote:Hoof sighs in worry. "I can't leave Here... If I leave Here what if I only head back There..." Hoof moves back to Wraith and he can feel a soft chill through his body. "... You're... Colder..."
"I'm...I'm what?" Wraith feels a new chill down his spine, one that nothing to do with Hoof. "I think I need to go now. I-I promise to come back here as soon as possible, Hoof. Somehting is wrong." Wraith then takes flight without another word, heading in the direction of the town.

I need to get ahold of somepony. I don't know what's wrong, but one of my new friends might know more... The Hospital! It has my phone...and my body...
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 pm

...Sisters above...it's worse than I thought...
Steeling himself George took a quick look around and went up to the nearest staff how looked like they knew what was going on and wasn't puking.
Roll! (Persuasion: Asking what's going on.)
"Excuse me, do you know what's going on?"
roll:
George himself didn't realise it but he was still wearing his school nurse/doctor uniform which made him look like one of the hospitals doctors.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Wraith stops only a few seconds after takeoff when he sees a familiar orange blur on the ground. He angles down and swoops well overhead once to announce himself, then lightly touches down not far from where Tilt and Alice stand.

"Hey Tilt! And Alice, was it? Tilt, I'm...sorry about the misunderstanding yesterday. I don't mean to keep inadvertently insulting you like this." He bows a little to go with his apology, then pauses in thought. "So, did you accept my proposal through Rumour? She said she would talk about it with you, I think. My head was still a little bit swirly at the time."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:42 pm

Daosoujo stares at Wraith curiously and looks around. "Should you be approaching Tilt right about now? Rumor tells that you and her had a bit of a spat on the roof that you need to make up, though now isn't quite the right time for that."

Tilt can see Rumor walking out of the building and trotting over "Tilt! Good to see- oh. Wraith. You to make up yet?" The unicorn looks between the two and sees Daisoujo's paranoid look. "... Guess not huh?"
-----
George notes the slightly manic look on the nurse staff. "Oh you're a doctor, good. One of the patients has disappeared while her roomate was getting some attention, and her room was covered in this disgusting goop that clung to the personel's coats and manes and everypony who touched the goop became incredibly ill. Now not only do we have less personel, but more ponies to take care of. You might be busy but could you look at the room? The goop is mostly on her bed, the television, and the floor so since you're winged you can avoid it."
----
Shiro gulps. "Her room was covered in Wraith's goop, and she disappeared! And the doctors got sick from it! Arachne stopped me from stepping in some myself, but if the goop makes you sick instead of makes it easier to hurt yourself, something's different about the Shadow..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:42 am

"Are you serious? But that means...Oh no..." Melody looked at Shiro for a moment...The broke into a gallop, hurrying. If this meant what she thought it did...Oh crud, they shouldn't have left Wraith's body unattended! If his...her...If the Shadow had the body, she didn't want to think about the implications!
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 am

Tilt frowns, her ears pinned back and her tail flicking dangerously, though she's obviously trying to hide it. She turns to look at Rumour in surprise. "Rumes?" she asks, her expression betraying confusion - she wasn't sure how to respond just yet, and the next sentence from anypony could make all the difference in the world.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:43 am

Wraith blinks twice at the mares. "You...didn't talk to her about it, Rumour? That's..fine I guess. Well, Tilt, I met her yesterday after you threw me around...I deserved that... I met her afterword and told her what happened. Well... Turns out I took your signals all wrong. In my time a single stallion was in a herd with, uh, multiple mares. I suggeted that to her, and asked her to bring it up with you."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next