Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 28 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  LoganAura Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:47 am

"Hello there Tilt." Rumor leans over to her and softly nuzzles the athlete, smiling sweetly. "Yeah, you're still upset." Rumor turns to Wraith, jabbing a hoof in his direction. "Remember I said it depends on Tilt, and it seems like that sort of thing is far off if possible." Rumor leans beside Tilt, fetlock gently wrapping around fetlock. "Besides, not the time to be talking now about relationships"

Daisoujo looks at Wraith and Rumor, blinking in confusion before sighing at Wraith "... You're joking, going from annoyed to relationship? You've got a long way to go Wraith-san."
---
Shiro follows Melody at a rapid pace.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:50 am

"Thats...fine I guess," Wraith says, wilting a bit. "More importantly, I need to get to the hospital. I think something bad has happened. Just this... feeling."
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:20 am

Tilt twitches, her ears flick up into an alert stage and she looks a little shocked at her two friends' behaviour as her eyes focus on each of them independently. After a moment she swallows the redness threatening to creep its way past her coat and gasps "Okay yes lets sit down and talk about this later over a nice cup of coffee right now lets go something bad is going on and we need to deal with it right now because shadows are breaking into the real world." She attempts to gallop off still clutching Rumour's hoof and promptly pratfalls into the track.

"oof"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:35 am

After Tilt's pratfall, Rumor and Daisoujo go meet with Alice to equip themselves. Shiro lags behind Melody as gets caught behind a cabbage cart.

The party as a whole though can reach the hospital easily, but as Wraith and Tilt travel to it, Tilt can notice Wraith getting... fainter, almost transparent.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:56 am

...her bed and the...oh no...oh sisters no...
"How long as has it been like this? Actually never mind I'll be in the patients room."
George pushes his way past the nurse and leaves the reception area, too worried himself to notice the party entering behind him, as he hurries to Soul's room he keeps an eye out for something to scrape the goop up with.
Roll! (Perception: Is there anything I can use?)
roll:

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting grammer)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:00 am

Tilt blinks, and quickly wraps a hoof around Wraith, pulling him against her. "Stay with me, Wraith, come on, don't give up the ghost now." she says, soothingly, "Don't let go, it's going to be okay. We're going to fight your other half, and we're going to make things right. Okay?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:05 am

"I...feel kinda wierd, Tilt, but I think I'll be okay." Wraith keeps up without a problem, but he seems a little despondant as they continue. By the time they reach the hospital he seem half the stallion he used to be, and is forcing himself to still pay attention to Tilt. "We're here already? But didn't we just leave?"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:08 am

"Alright, we're all here...Well, except Icing...And...Wait, where'd Shiro go?" Melody glanced about a bit. He'd been right behind her...Well crud...She sighed a bit, shaking her head. "Uhm, okay, so...Uhm...Shiro warned me that where Soul was, there was some ooze like what was on the other side, except it apparently induced illness instead of making it easier to get hurt..." She took a breath, deeply worried...This was bad...They needed their rest, but the Shadows were getting so powerful, things were completely out of hoof...They needed to act fast, or they might not be able to stop it...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 am

"Focus, Wraith. Keep your eyes on me, we're going to the hospital and we're going to check on you. Something bad has happened." repeats Tilt, doing her best to keep Wraith focussing. "We're going to go see you, and we're going to make you better, and then you're going to get to be with Rumes and I. But only if you promise me you'll hold on. Promise?" she continues, not sure whether she was writing checks she couldn't cash but life and death was too important to fail.

She pushes through the doors into the ward, not even looking at the rest of the party as she focusses on Wraith and continues trying to talk him into consciousness.

"It's not looking good, guys. Wraith's doing really badly. Yes. That's you, Wraith. Keep your eyes on me. Remember four days ago when you first came through to our time? It was good, finding friends, wasn't it? We're here for you." she says, not looking away. "Where's Soul? I... um... I need to check something. With her. This is her. Brother. Yes."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:19 am

Wraith falls into listlessness after smiling at Tilt's words. He follows still, but he's almsot completely unresponsive otherwise.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:20 am

"Uhm...That's...Kind of the thing. Shiro said she was missing, and if the evidence adds up...Her Shadow may have her..." Melody's voice sank as she looked over at the two, realizing how badly Wraith must be doing...He'd said he was still connected to Soul...If they'd been pulled over..."If things are...Is Wraith okay? Wraith!? Oh, no..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:48 am

Tilt shakes Wraith back and forth. "Celestia-dammit not again! I swear, when this is over I'm going to tape you b- you and your sister together."

She pauses and turns slowly to look at the others. "Okay. Who knows?" she asks, quietly standing next to Wraith as though to suggest it was some sort of secret about herself that she was going to share to anypony who didn't already know.

Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 am

"I know...I think. At least if you mean what I think you do..." Melody said, blinking. "I mean...ah..." Melody stammered for a bit...Wait, did Tilt know as well? What about Zeela, or George...? Still, she was worried...Was it really...Well, maybe it was better that way, but...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 am

"Just learned eariler today myself..." Zeela said with a blush recalling her actions in relation to that reveal.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:14 pm

George leaned on the door to the ward, broom in claw and trying to get his breath back.
...no no oh sisters no, why didn't I just take Icing and...wait is that?
The griffon looked up and noticed the party for the first time since entering the hospital.
"I guess if you're here you know about Soul as well?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Tilt pauses, then swallows her doubt. This was no time to be coy, there was an emergency, and if she was wrong she'd just have to apologise later.

"I suppose that's a yes. We've got to get him back to his body, or as close as we can. He said he felt like something was wrong when we met up back at the sports field, and he's been getting delirious over time. If his shadow took his body... maybe..."

She yanks the sheet off the bed and rolls it up tightly with telekinesis, using it to scrape away the goop from the TV.

"Come on, maybe the reason he's getting detached is that he's getting too far from his body. Alice, Daikon, and Rumes should be coming by pretty soon, we've got to get this cleaned up so we can go before it's too late."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:04 pm

"Yeah, I figure that's reasonable...Otherwise he would have just ditched himself at some point, most likely...But...Y-Yeah, Shiro was right behind me, he shouldn't be long either..." As Melody rambled a bit to try and keep herself calm, she grabbed a pillow telekinetically herself, using it as a sponge as she tried to clean off the TV and make sure they had a path to it. No point in going in if they were all too ill to fight. "Still, this stuff was dangerous before, but not like this! Anypony got any ideas on what it could mean?" As she asked, she looked over the ooze, blinking as she tried to learn a little more...On the other hand, she wasn't exactly a trained medical professional. At all. No, stop thinking like that...? "C'mon!! Somepony has to know something about this!" One could almost literally feel Melody's desperation at the moment...They needed to be ready, if they messed up now, Wraith was...No, she couldn't let herself think like that!

Heal: So this is probably poison, right?:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:33 pm

George bent down and poked the goop with the broom.
"Hmmm...From what the nurse said..."
He felt his thoughts run faster as he mentally ran through what the nurse again and remembered the doctor in the reception.
Roll:
He started babbling, saying everything at once like he was lining up his thoughts and firing them off before they could get away.
"Causes nausea. Mild hallucinations too. Requires skin contact. *Deep Breath* Very sticky."
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Shiro arrives after the group talks for a few minutes, coat a bit dirtier than the last time Melody saw and somethign cordlike tied to his tail. Right behind him, Daisoujo comes in with a thick coat over himself and a large saddlebag, and Alice follows right after with two large golf-club cases and a wide grin. The three look at the goop, the television, and the slightly unresponsive Wraith and all sober up, saluting to the group as though the trio was soldiers ready and willing to fight to protect their friends.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Tilt nods solemnly. "Right, I think we need to get moving sooner rather than later. I don't want to know what happens when Wraith gets taken further away from his body. Rumes, you ready to go through?" She hoists up Wraith, grabbing him by the back while she waits for the other unicorn to ready herself.

"Alright, on three! One, two, three!"

Tilt leaps backwards into the TV, clutching Wraith tightly.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Melody looked at George for a moment...How had he come up with that so fast, it was-...Her eyes widened for a moment as it sank in...Had she...Had she done something to him by accident...? She decided to worry later, Tilt was heading in, and they needed to be as well. "Erm...Hey, everyone...Sorry about that, Shiro, I didn't realize you'd fallen behind...Oh! George says the goo's hallucinogenic and nauseating now, also sticky...But yeah, we should...probably go after Tilt and Wraith..." With that, the changeling turned and leapt into the TV herself, bracing for the 'fall.'
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Rumor almost immediately calls after Tilt, pulling a small silver thing from the back of her shirt and diving into the television. Daisoujo makes sure nopony is watching and ushers Alice, Shiro and the rest of the party into the TV.

Upon entering the TV world, a re-solidly-colored Wraith slams into the ground from Tilt's suplex, rolling away in a daze. Rumor almost immediately lands, waving her Colt 45 around in a slight panic before seeing Tilt and the empty entrance way to the dungeon with a careful sigh. Alice slams right into the ground with a large croquet mallet painted with the Ace of Spades on the side, followed quickly by a already summoned Arachne and Shiro. Shiro uses Arachne's screens and the new whip attached to his tail to scan the dungeon quickly. Daisoujo enters the tv last, removing his jacket to reveal some wrestling padding underneath as he drops a few more scattered weapons on the ground, including a cherry wood Guandao, a large, battery operated, electric guitar with a button on the neck that turns it into an axe, a thin, precise medical scalpel with a blood red blade, and what looked to be a box of chemical reagents. "Alice thought it'd be best to equip you a bit better. These don't have too much difference to your current weapons magic wise, but better to have fresh weaponry."

"Rumor has it Wraith doesn't use an actual weapon." Rumor slightly smiles at her joke, a bit calmer as she goes over to nuzzle Tilt.

"Acording to Arachne though there's something on the first floor that can help him focus a bit of elemental magic onto his attacks." Shiro looks around and hops onto Daisoujo's back for the time being, since he easily falls behind. Alice smashes her mallet on the ground at a couple small shadows, practicing with it and looking like a heavy protector.

What you got.:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Melody blinked a bit, taking the 'axe' and making a few test swings with it, getting a feel for the new weapon. "Wow, thanks...these are...Impressive. How did you even get ahold of these?" she asked, looking over at Rumor, kind of concerned. "Hey, don't worry, just...Keep your eyes open, alright? If it gets back, we'll...We'll protect you, huh?" She wished she sounded more confident, but Wraith being in such a bad way had her even more worried than usual.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 am

Tilt giggles. "Come on, Rumes, not when we're on the clock!" she complains half heartedly, as she nuzzles the mare back. After a moment she picks up the guandao. "Wow... where'd you find this? I've never..." Something clicks in her mind, and she hoists up the weapon under a forehoof, "seen..." she rears up and lifts it into the air, "anything quite like this before..."

A friend is never forgotten, not truly...

Almost automatically, she begins twirling it in the air, far faster than anypony should be able to swing a 20 kilo polearm. Faster and faster, the flash of steel turning into a brilliant blur that threatens to lift Tilt off the ground. Her eyes flash golden for just a second, and she suddenly brings it down on the ground with a resounding thump. She pants with exhaustion, her eyes wide with surprise as she places a hoof over her chest to calm her breathing. "Wh... what was that?"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:41 am

Rumor and Daisoujo are stunned silent, staring intently at Tilt's masterful display of athletic prowess. Shiro's distracted momentarily from his scan and one of his panels flashes, causing the colt to smugly smirk. At Tilt's question, Alice dashes over, standing right in front of her with awed eyes. "That... Was... AWESOME!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next