Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

+7
Brony 7 of 9
Fury of the Tempest
Demonu
Lyntermas
Ramsus
A1C Bronymous
Xel Unknown
11 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 32 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  Dr Blight Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:30 pm

don't forget the two +1's from Cyrta and Tethe there Brony.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

http://askdarknebula.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC) - Page 32 Empty Re: Playing In The Sandbox (Recruitment, Info, And OOC)

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Fixed. I need 1 assist to bump to 35.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:04 pm

I've now posted so we've all tried our things with dealing' with the five major events. Let's see what the reactions are. :3

Also I thought it over Ramsus... And yes I am going to trade out my new trait of Rabid Recovery for the Conjurer’s Pet trait, I see that one being more useful as a whole for me.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:12 pm

You guys aren't quite done yet. Those of you who haven't made aiding rolls can throw those around wherever you like. And while you're at it use you other abilities/MP/whatever.

Edit: Xel, I thought I was pretty clear that you only get one main roll. I'm just going to ignore the Stealth roll.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:32 pm

I don't think this was an issue of you being clear or not... But me having a plan that needed two skill rolls for logic reasons in my brain and just doing it without telling anyone cause I thought it was a good idea. So it didn't matter if you were clear, my idea said two dice rolls... So I'd have done two dice rolls. XD
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:12 am

Oh yeah... Because you didn't take the stealth roll... Did I still use up a charge of my stealth mode?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:15 am

Nope.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:16 am

Coolio. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:52 am

Those are all super confusing to keep track of. Rolled 19+ 11 for Desertwise= 30 assist to whichever event needs it most.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:17 am

Well since Skaimos doesn't need the help, the only other one that your Desert Survival would apply to would be Cyrta's so, I'm going to say that's the one you're aiding.

Edit: I'll probably update as soon as I can after DB does his assist. So if anyone has any other utilities or MP they want to throw around on things, now would be the time for that.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:56 am

Ok... I just ralized that Tordek's second roll doesn't factor into this, like how my Stealth Roll doesn't factor in so I deleted the post where I added a magic point to that.

Nevermind this post of madness...

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:07 am

So so far we've got the following roll outcomes:

Event 1: Main Roll: 28 (or 31) (Tordek) Assist: 20 (Cyrta)
Event 2: Main Roll: 48 (Tethe) Assist: 20 (Tordek) (Also event two we got some type of Utilities RPed Bonus from Lynt)
Event 3: Main Roll: 28 (or 33) (Alma) Assist: 28 (Skaimos)
Event 4: Main Roll: 30 (nat 20) (Skaimos)
Event 5: Main Roll: 38 (Cyrta) Assist: 30 (Alma)

I think we've won this with flying colors! :3

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : realized I should put who rolled what)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 am

Considering I designed this with the intent for you guys to use your MP, why would you assume anything but the nat 20 was a sure thing? Ok admittedly you guys probably passed event 2 for sure.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:03 am

I'll use both charges of generosity on Alma and Cyrta's main rolls. Since theirs seem most likely to damage the caravan if they fail. not exactly sure how, maybe fueling whatever they're doing with paladin magic? Will I have to post that in the IC? Also since Lynt got a nat 20 there's not really anyone left for Tethe to assist...?
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:15 pm

So with Generosity flying around, if the assists somehow fail that would be a 43 (or 48) on Event 3 and a 53 on Event 5. Event 4 and Event 2 are probably passed, and these are around the same results as Event 2 anyway.

So I'm gonna be a douche and not help the other guys, but bump up my own roll with my MP, taking it up to 38 or 41.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 pm

I'll use my Magic Point to bolster Alma's roll. No offence, 7/9, but I'd like to make sure we survive the sandstorm.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Using your MP OOC is fine in this case. Normally though I'd prefer if it were IC.

Huh. Tethe didn't assist anyone.... oh. DB, multiple people can assist the same person. Did I word that funny?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Lyntermas wrote:I'll use my Magic Point to bolster Alma's roll. No offence, 7/9, but I'd like to make sure we survive the sandstorm.
None taken, don't worry about it, I just want a better chance of five successes.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:57 pm

well then I'll assist Tordek. Way I see it, I have two ways of doing that.
A) Roll perception and just look with him.
or
B) Roll athletics to pick him up and hold him over my head so he'll have a higher vantage point.

I'm pretty sure I'll get a much better roll out of athletics. What do you think? XD
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Dr Blight wrote:well then I'll assist Tordek. Way I see it, I have two ways of doing that.
A) Roll perception and just look with him.
or
B) Roll athletics to pick him up and hold him over my head so he'll have a higher vantage point.

I'm pretty sure I'll get a much better roll out of athletics. What do you think? XD

...That's hilarious. Do it.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:25 pm

That is the single best assist I have seen.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:29 pm

lol ok. Well, I said I'd be moving on once DB posted so, I'm just throwing Alma and Cyrta's MP at the finding of shiny thing since you succeeded at everything else already even without them and I actually would rather not have to figure out what overwhelming success on the other things would be like.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyntermas Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:14 am

Alright, guys, on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being "Sure, why not?" and 10 being "ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE!?!", what do you guys think of Skaimos telling Thag that he's...well, Skaimos?

Pros:
-We're far out of Kabikyo, so the bounty probably no longer applies.
-I saved his life.
-He's got a family of his own, so he's likely to sympathize.

Cons:
-We've essentially been lying to him for weeks.
-That was a REALLY large bounty.
-Thag has shown a tendency for low emotional control and high damage potential for people he doesn't like.
Lyntermas
Lyntermas
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 am

You forgot a pro: Thag is currently in no position to do anything to us once he finds out. That said, if you do that, Alma will have words with you.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:05 pm

I'd go with a 7. Since the only reason he got hurt is because of your lie.

Also, Thag is gonna die. Calling it here and now. If he says anything about considering retiring from bounty hunting Tethe will be carving a coffin for him out of ice.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next