Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Laughter

+7
AProcrastinatingWriter
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Clockeye
Quietkal
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Infinite Laughter - Page 7 Empty Re: Infinite Laughter

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:15 pm

"I've had it up to here with all this crap today!" Androgyny yells as she once again jumps at the pegasus.
Meta:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 pm

The bomb hits its mark, lacerating the ropes on one side of the ship with the shrapnel, causing the ship to lurch momentarily as they weaken. It doesn't quite slice through, but from the looks of it they won't last much longer. Another hit could speed things up, of course.

"What the hay's a Ronsen-Kiai, anyway?" "It sounds chaotic! Let's ban it!" "All in favour of banning Ronsen-Kiai say Aye!" "Aye!" "Aye!" "By unanimous vote of the Town Council of Fillydelphia, Ronsen-Kiai is now banned!"

The earth pony punctuates this with a sharp kick to Maddie's head, while her two fellows beset Runeheart.

Nameless (Fluffy McSparkles), Runeheart (Clockeye), and Sugar (deonte9109) are ready to act!

Combat:

Combat Status:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm

"My turn." Says Runeheart, smiling and clotheslining the nearest pegasus with a flaming hoof.
Runehearts combat data:
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy McSparkles Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 pm

Nameless sneezes for a moment, a cloud of pink dust flying out and hitting one of the "healthy" ropes.
Metaspace:
Fluffy McSparkles
Fluffy McSparkles
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:20 am

The pegasus screams in rage, shoving Androgyny against a wall and holding her there (12 damage)(Vulnerability 2), blood dripping from his mouth. "Insane bitch! You're going to pay for that!"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:27 am

Ghoul attempts to pull the pegasus' attention away from the mare-thing with a not-so-well reasoned argument. "Hey! Look at me! I'm wearing a creepy mask! That's chaotic and warrants more attention!" He then attempts to swing wildly, but only manages to bop himself on the nose.
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:00 am

Sugar could feel his wounds already starting to heal back but was unsure how useful it would be in this situation. Trying to focus, he started attacking the "ropes" as well hoping to expedite the whole process.
Combat:
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:35 am

The ropes ignite as lightning flashes between them, crackling away merrily. The strain is too much for them, and they snap - one, two, three - and the airship lurches to the side, sending a few ponies clambering up the side falling to the ground, their shouts of alarm punctuated by 'oofs' and groans of pain - quiet, compared to the pegasus who just found himself flying into a burning foreleg and getting himself smashed into a wooden grille, thin hardwood proving oddly poor armour against hard heads and leaving him embedded a little ways into the deck, his tail burning merrily away in the air.

Still, the others do their job, and the platform still stays somewhat stable, a brief stumble aside. Shouting comes from below, something about a catapult?

"You'll pay for that!" bellows a unicorn, being particularly generic, as he leaps at Runeheart and blasts him with his horn, followed by more bolts of magic and kicking. In all honesty the melee is getting a little confusing, and it's obvious they're not entirely sure who they should be ganging up on - they're just swinging at whoever seems to be closest and seems chaotic.

Mad Nopony (Xel Unknown) is ready to act!

Combat:

Combat Status:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:04 am

Maddie felt the best corse of action was to keep cutting the ropes... Just something in her gut yelled to her that was the best course of action at the moment.

combat data:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:28 am

As before, the shrapnel cuts through parts of the rope, and they begin to strain under the pressure - all the while the boarders getting in their kicks. The engines up against the envelope begin to make an audible whirr now, and slowly turn to face their propellers downwards in anticipation of the last ropes breaking.

"Are you sure this is safe?" "Of course it's safe! Do you want to get those chaos-spreaders or not? Now get in!" "Okaaa- EYAAAAHAHAHOEY!"

A series of 'thwoings' issue from below and six ponies whump onto the deck, rolling over and falling on their backs in a daze. Predictably, there's two of each breed. "Why did I even agree to this I have wings..." groans one.

Nameless (Fluffy McSparkles), Runeheart (Clockeye) and Sugar (deonte9109) are ready to act!

Combat:

Combat Status:

Last edited by Pingcode on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:28 am

"OH, NO! IT IS YOU WHO SHALL PAY!" Androgyny begins slashing at his face furiously.
Meta:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:37 pm

Runeheart says "Nameless and I will take out these guys, Sugar, you take out the ropes. Now if you'd please get up and do your job?" Says Runeheart crouching next to the pegasi implanted into the deck. "Oh you can get up in your own time, I've got things to do." Runeheart says, hurling a fireball into the new pile of ponies on the deck.
Combat data:
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:37 pm

Only going with what Runeheart said because he felt it was the best course of action, Sugar rubbed his hooves together till a small blue arc began to form. He ran up and tapped one of the ropes and watched as a bolt of energy dashed through the other ropes.
Combat:
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy McSparkles Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:03 pm

DM Question:
Nameless' eyes glow, leaving bright pink trails in the air as he turns his head to look at his damaged team mates. He focuses on their wounds and kinda....well...he thinks really hard about them. He's not entirely sure what he's doing.
Metaspace:
He thinks harder and harder until streams of pink energy are actually flowing from his eyes onto and over his friends' wounds, healing them in the process. He then turns his attention to his own injuries, healing them in more or less the same fashion.
More Metaspace:
Nameless is startled to both see (and feel) his and his friends' wounds quickly closing up. He shrugs and lets it serve as confirmation that his is a very strange life.
Status-Space:
*End of Turn*
Fluffy McSparkles
Fluffy McSparkles
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:18 pm

The pegasus drops Androgyny, steps away... and starts laughing. "Me? Pay? For what, helping those injured during the war against Discord?... You two did fight on the side of Discord, right? I mean, why else would you two so obviously love chaos? Which you do, right?" He bites his lip, looking quickly back and forth between Androgyny and Ghoulish Guise.

Before an answer can be made, the ship suddenly lurches, and the pegasus is sent flying off his hooves, right through the window, which snaps shut behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the ropes break, the ship lurches, and everypony is sent flat on the deck. The villagers start scrambling back to the ground, pegasi carrying earth ponies who can not soften their landing with magic, like the unicorns. "That's right, you better run! You'll be running for the rest of your lives, chaos scum!" "That's really getting old, you know." "Yeah, but it works, doesn't it?"

A snap comes over the loud speakers of the ship. "Zank hyou for cutting ze ropes so quickly, zough Hy could haff done it much vaster on my own. Now, Hy reccomend hyou get inside, unless you vant to vollow the villagers?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:30 pm

"Hold on I just want to do something!" Says runeheart, implanting the piece of railing he has into the deck and blowing a raspberry at the falling ponies and the crowd, While also doing a little something else.
"Something else":
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:36 pm

The only effect is a few of the unicorns landing even softer, as the two spells have such entirely different mechanics that it would take mind control to make that happen. (One is like attaching feather pillows to one's hooves, the other is like attaching rockets pointing upwards to one's back.)
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Ghoul collects himself after being thrown to the wall by the lurching ship. He lifts his mask and mutters, "...I didn't ask for this," before checking to see if the mare-thing is alright. "Hey..you uh...you alright?"
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Maddie give Runeheart a dopeslap. "Really... Why'd you just try to magic at the mob as they're leaving? They're gone... We've won... What the buck is wrong with you?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm

"I can make every single blood cell in your body turn into a rolling boil by the way" Says runeheart, Smiling at Mad Nopony happily.
Intimidation (And no I don't care if you don't want to allow me to use it on a PC.):
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fluffy McSparkles Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Nameless looks between the two.

"Um...maybe we can discuss this inside?"

The moment Runeheart threatens Maddie though, he walks up and decks Runeheart in the face. (Flavor stuffs)

"Why would you even suggest something like that? I thought we're a team? You know, we just fought together for our survival! And then you turn around and threaten to kill someone who was helping, who had your back! No. Shut up. Now. If you want to go on a mindless slaughter, do it somewhere else. If you cut, break, or burn so much as even one hair on any of my friends, I swear to you, I will do everything in my power to make sure you suffer a thousand-fold worse than you've ever done to anyone."

By this point, Nameless' eyes are practically LITERALLY burning with an intense pink fire. He'd gained a substantial group of what he considered to be friends in a single day and he wasn't about to lose any of them.

"Oh and, by the way, if you think you can pull a hit-and-run on us..." Nameless smirks and nods in the direction of his cutie mark, a hieroglyphic painting of an eye. "Trust me, you won't be able to hide."

He turns and walks towards below deck. "Hey Maddie, Sugar, let's go. Runeheart can stay up here if he'd like."

Last edited by Fluffy McSparkles on Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fluffy McSparkles
Fluffy McSparkles
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:03 pm

Sugar would've hit the wall if his adoring fans didnt catch him into their awaiting bosoms. They gently caressed his face as they all dolled on and on about what great strength he has and how he was so brave against those meanie mob ponies. Fulling basking in the afterglow of his "triumph", he proposed a toast to their future with drinks and glasses that were not there before. As they all took a drink, the gaping hole out of the zombie mare's neck poured all of the drink directly onto Sugar's face.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Androgyny picks herself up, only Androgyny is no longer a mare. Standing where Androgyny had fallen is now a roguish tan earth pony stallion. He stretches a bit before replying. "Yeah. ah'm fine. Thanks fer the help there. Don' reckon I have a clue what that there pegasus was goin' on about. I never fought in no war."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:46 pm

endure check:

Maddie laughs. "Really... That's nothing. I've been thrown into the realm of non-existance about five or so times... And Discord even did that to me already... Twice I believe..." Then she heads down with the Mr. Fancy No-Name and Sugar Rush.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Lapis-Lazily wrote:Androgyny picks herself up, only Androgyny is no longer a mare. Standing where Androgyny had fallen is now a roguish tan earth pony stallion. He stretches a bit before replying. "Yeah. ah'm fine. Thanks fer the help there. Don' reckon I have a clue what that there pegasus was goin' on about. I never fought in no war."
Ghoulish stares at the now stallion-thing for a moment. "I...I don't..." He lets out a sigh and clears his face, before continuing to check his medical check. "...I didn't fight in the war either...mostly ran really. Tartarus, I'm still running today." Ghoul chuckles lightly as he finishes checking the stallion-thing. "Well, doesn't look like that pegasus inflicted any lasting damage, but I'm not a doctor so I can't say for certain. Thanks for doing most of the fighting back there, by the by." Ghoul starts checking the galley for...anything really. Something akin to a bottle of wine would be preferable.
Meta:

Last edited by Quietkal on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next