Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Laughter

+7
AProcrastinatingWriter
deonte9109
Xel Unknown
Lapis-Lazily
Clockeye
Quietkal
Copper Rose
11 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Infinite Laughter - Page 8 Empty Re: Infinite Laughter

Post  Clockeye Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:16 am

"Can't anypony take a joke? Sheesh! I don't even think I can do that. Unless... Wait a second... I need to write these things down." Exclaims Runeheart as the trio head below deck, Then he proceeds to look around for a paper and pencil with which to write these things down.
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockeye Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:46 am

Runeheart, Suddenly remembering things are sliding down the deck, grabs onto the railing and attempts to dodge the things falling and then attempting to leap into the doorway.
Rolls:
Clockeye
Clockeye
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:14 am

Runeheart manages to dodge most of the things sliding around on the deck, and just as he leaps for the door, which slams shut right behind him, the pole/railing he was holding onto snaps out of the deck and rolls off the edge.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:42 am

"Yer welcome feller. I figger'd it'd be the least ah could do after you saved us from that tight spot earlier. Sorry bout breakin' the wine. Today ain't been the best a' days an' I jus' got a little carried away."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:32 pm

The earth pony waves a hoof nonchalantly and sits down, not having found anything to nibble on. "Eh, bottle of wine's a minor detail. There's worse things you coulda done." Ghoul stares at the stallion-thing for a moment more before saying, "Okay I gotta ask. What's with the...appearance thing? Most things I've seen shift change into...well, they don't become good-looking mares and stallions."
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:42 am

"It's jus' a thing I do. I don' reckon I got no reason fer it other than I jus' like doin' it," Andrgoyny says, giving a slight shrug. "Maybe I jus' like the confuion it causes."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:59 am

Ghoul stares the stallion for a moment more, before shrugging and saying, "...sure, works for me. That is, long as you're not turning into things like..." He waves his hooves nonsensically for a moment, attempting to convey something that can't really be described. He looks at the door, but doesn't make a motion to get up.
"I should probably go say something to those...what are they, cross-dressers? That crowd we pulled along." Ghoul thinks for a moment, before leaning back and relaxing against the wall. "Nah, they can stew in confusion for a little longer. It's not like they're going anywhere."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:47 pm

"I jus' wanna rest right about now. it ain't even been that long since this here mess started, but it's been quite exhaustin'."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

"Hey, hello... Got a bit of an attack up top... Thankfully we're now free and in the air leaving that town behind us." Mad Nopony informs the two other ponies she has yet to get names from.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:55 pm

Ghoul glances at her, before relaxing into the wall some more, mask set on his head like a hat. He adopts a Manehatten accent. "G'job, g'job. We fought a little flank back here, ourselves." Ghoul snickers at the double entendre, before continuing. "Wine's gone though. Bricky McSmash over there used it in th'tussle." He gestures to the stallion-thing, before jumping tracks. "Th'crowd still about, or d'they scramble?"
Meta:
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:05 pm

"They're gone, having exited the ship when the thing took off. They boringly kept calling us chaos scum... For some reason... Sure I have no qualms about being called Chaotic... Or any other types of names, most of those can be fun or worth a laught. But could they have been a little more creative with the insaults? It made the fight so boring and drawn out. At least the fight ended after the ropes got cut." Maddie explains. "So then... I recall that I didn't really catch most of your guy's names."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Ghoul gets a confused look on his face before shrugging. "Huh...a'ight, one less crowd I gotta get into with today. Name's Ghoulish Guise, experienced practitioner of th'tactical retreat." He gives a half-hearted salute before nodding at the stallion-thing. "My comrade over there's...you change names too, or just'cha face?"
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:42 pm

A click is heard over the ship's loudspeakers. "Vell, Hy appreciate hyour help in getting se ship off se ground, but could hyou all please come to ze bridge, so ve can discuss at length vat our first priorities are? And please, do not take hyour time, thank hyou." Through the window is visible the fast-shrinking town of Fillydelphia, and the flames from the asylum can be seen spreading to other buildings
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Wiping the unknown fluid off his face, Sugar and Co. gathered around the other ponies whom he was fighting with just recently.
"I guess we never really did properly introduce ourselves to each other. The name is Sugar Rush the fastest creature alive. And these lovely ladies are...it doesnt matter now. But what does interest me though is what those villagers were saying. Yes some of my antics could be considered chaotic in the broadest sense but they said it with so much malice it kind stung. Also no need to thank me for our quick departure, wasnt quite ready to be mobbed to death."
He paused to listen to the loudspeakers for a moment.
"Well I guess we should see she wants? Come ladies, we have more people to meet."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:58 pm

Maddie nods and follows Sugar's lead, the Green Joker-Pony's mind thinking of if she should try to keep to playing this mistaken identity their Host thought Maddie was or to revival herself for who she really is.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:28 am

"Well, ah won' keep 'im waitin'. The name's Androgyny, by the way. Ah don't change it 'cept fer when ah need tah, which ain't often."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:04 am

Ghoul nods as he gets up and follows the rest of the group. "Fair'nuff."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 pm

When the party enters the bridge, they find Hotstick busily doing stuff with buttons and levers and other things on a table in front of a window spanning around the front of the ship. After about a minute, she pushes a blue button, steps away from the table, and turns to the party. "Nov that ve are no longer vithin immediate danger, ve can discuss vhat ve should do vith our... passengers. Any hydeas?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:44 pm

"Ah don' reckon we got any right t' keep  'em prisoner. Let 'em do what they want, go where they will, s'long as they don' try t' harm us er nuthin'."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:06 pm

Ghoul glances at the collared pony. "Somepony said they scattered. Since they're still abouts, I'd say just let'em off wherevers."

Last edited by Quietkal on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:07 pm

"Well...we could just drop them off this thing and let them deal with the ground.....but I get the feeling that'll just make our situation with those that we left worse. We can try letting them off at a safe location but I am unsure if that mob is tracking us. If you have some sort of emergency escape device we can send them off that way they return safely and maybe we can pacify the rest of those nuts. Or yet another option, we keep them as prisoners, slaves even, and or my final thought....kill em. But i dont suggest that last one unless necessary."
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:11 pm

"I'm... Not sure what we can do..." Maddie admits then her mind drifts to a topic she is more sure on how to deal with. "And... I must admit... I do think that you had mistaken me for somepony else."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Hotstick just stares at Sugar for a moment, before turning to Mad Nopony. "Hy realized hyou vere not him a while ago. Unless hyou just happen to be able to fly and touch clouds, Hy find myself setting a course for Canterlot, to get as much of my old crew back as possible. One of ze passengers came to speak to me after Hy made the last call over ze loudspeakers, and asked me if Hy had any need for a new crew. Hy only asked so that Hy might know vat to do vith any who either do not vant to be a part of my crew, or are not needed."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:10 pm

Mad Nopony had a minor sigh of relief at that little worry of her's going over better then she feared it might've, then she goes to comment. "Well I could fly a little when I was on the Island... But can't really do that here. No background Improbability to take advantage of for suck tricks over on this side of the realm." Then she came to realize something on that other major topic of the hour. "Well... I do think we'd need to at least chat with those others... See how they're state of mind is... Didn't really notice or ask anything while we walked by them. But... I do know that normally my Improblity does work to somehow make it's unintended victoms mostly enjoy what what has been done... Or I think that's what I learned in between Discord one-on-ones when such stuff like this happened before. Then again, "one-on-one" isn't the best way to phrase it... More like me trying to fight him and he just toying with myself."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:16 am

Hotstick gives Maddie a blank look. "Hy hawe no idea vhat hyou just said."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down