Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 16 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:19 am

She plucks a flower and tucks it behind Ancient Record's ear.  "It all depends on the question but it never hurts to ask."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 16 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:32 am

"Well, what do you know about our current relations with the Crystal Empire?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:50 am

"Not content to just explore the past I see.  The Crystal Empire is our most loyal ally and one of our strongest trade partners  I'm sure you've already heard of the big speech Princess Terra and Princess Shimmer Wishes have upcoming in a few days.

...why?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:06 am

Diamond Dust wandered over to the map, taking a look at it. "I wonder if there was any reason they were in these caves. Other than trying not to be caught, of course.

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:16 am

It seemed to be a map of Equestria. However, there were a few lines on it stemming from places on the outskirts of several towns.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:32 am

"Well, as of a few hours ago, major parts of our history started coming back to the present, and the Crystal Empire was not always our greatest ally. And no, I did not know about the big speech."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:05 pm

"I guess you must have been buried in your work. Though I'm curious to what parts of our history have come back, considering the types of questions you've been asking."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 pm

"Well, I had found some relics pertaining to the time of Tirek, and specifically our fight against him. The Princess' necklace also appears to have belonged to Princess Rosepatch. Now, all of this might have seemed coincidence if it wasn't for the fact that I have been teleported twice today by the aforementioned relics, one of which being a supposed part of Horsetron."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:21 pm

Spark Rose was briefly struck silent. "So...what will you do now?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:40 am

"Probably check with the Princess to see if a shipment from Manehattan has been delivered here." Ancient double-checks his belongings, readying to leave. "Thank you for your time and your beautiful flower. Farewell, Ms. Rose." Ancient gives another bow before walking away.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:56 pm

Terra pauses for a moment before answering. "To be frank with you even I do not fully know what purpose they truly serve I have the suspicions that they hold some purpose in uncovering some lost power or artifact at this point. Although so many too many events seemingly coincidental have been happening one after an other for it to be any so simple..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Risk Burst snorted in disapproval.  "You don't know?  One of the best guards lies injured over rumors and speculation.  Times like this I doubt your tactics.  Later this week you'll be having frivolous tea parties with Princess Shimmer Wishes while we should be on high alert."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:58 pm

"I would guess its something to do with their plans." Sky Wolf said, coming over to also investigate the map, wondering if he might be able to see any pattern, small notes or extra information placed onto the map that may give them more information into what exactly the group was up to.

Perception:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Most of the locations were of eastern Equestria. The most heavily marked regions were near Manehattan and Baltimare with the number "10" near the former and "4" near the latter. Sky Wolf noticed that there were exactly four figurines in the pile. In fact, one had an image of a wooden buckler shield engraved in the base--an exact match of Diamond Dust's cutie mark.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:47 pm

(Are they near Bailtmare by any chance?)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Joining the others by the map, Silver saw how heavily marked Manehattan was. "Oh, they better not be messing up my hometown." Silver wracked his brain to see if he had heard anything on the grapevine about these crystal insurgents last time he was there.

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:38 am

While Silver Night had not heard anything about the Decadent Defectors before working with the guard, word on the street was a few rumors about crystal ponies showing an interest in the black market, particularly in obscure antiques and archaeological finds.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:08 am

"Hey, uh, Guard guy. Steel Lance, wasn't it? What do you know about the crystal ponies movements in Manehattan? Because, from what I remember, word on the street said a group of crystal ponies were on the Manehattan black market, looking for obscure artifacts and archaeological stuff. Now, they're not the first group to look for odd things in the shady parts of town, so I didn't think much of it at the time. But after all this, I gotta know why, because whatever it it, I doubt it's good."
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:28 pm

"I think I can answer that for you." Sky Wolf said, moving over to investigate just what the figures where off. "They Crystal Ponies are showing interest in these figurines. With ten of these being found near Manehatten, I wouldn't be surprised if they where a recent big find." The pegasus was primarily focused on identifying what the figures where, but was also trying to see if the carving of Diamond Dust's cutie mark was recent or not.

Perception:

History, just in case:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Diamond Dust took a closer look at the figurines. "What do think is so special about them? They're just worth a lot of bits? Or are they magic?
ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:53 am

"I haven't heard about any crystal ponies involved but the black market in the Manehattan region has been moving recently.  There was also some sort of recent find in the area that required Princess Terra's presence."

The figurines were made of well worn, grey stone.  All were of ponies in a single static pose with an image on their base as the only variance.  As far as Sky Wolf could tell the engravings were very old.  The stone also seemed to do oddly well at catching reflecting light, as if it were marble, despite how dull the stone was.

As Diamond Dust looked upon the figure with an engraving that matched his cutie mark, there was an abnormal stillness.  It was as if he was staring into the eye of the greatest of dragons while also looking into a mirror.  Something mysterious stirred within him and some sort of magic channeled within the fiber of his soul.  He felt stronger without making a physical action he knew there was worth to this particular figurine that money could not buy.  All this happened in less than a second yet the effect would stick with his mind.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:58 am

"Princess Terra?" Sky Wolf said, his attention getting caught when the guard mentioned their ruler being required at the find. "That's not good... this group is oblvious interested in these figures and finds, so she might be in danger, if not already. I believe you have some method of long-range communication? Getting in touch with the Manehatten guard, or even the princess directly to share our findings sounds like an appropriate cause of action. They might even have information about what exactly these crystal ponies are looking for."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:27 am

"We may need to update correspondence. While I can not divulge full details and the Princess herself is safe, some sort of accident happened earlier. These new findings certainly change the situation."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:36 am

"I understand, I am just a civilian after all." Sky Wolf said, accepting the guard's response to his suggestion without any negative feelings. "Its good to hear the Princess is safe." With that said, Sky Wolf turned to the last task he could think of performing at the room, giving it a very thoughouh investigation to ensure there is nothing of importance missed.

(Question, can I take 20?)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:53 am

"Whoa!! What-" Diamond Dust didn't know how to describe that. It was just-wow. He sputtere,. " They-they're definitely magical. They- Look!" Dust weakly gestured at the figurine to Silver and Lance "And- this one has my cutie mark on it."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next