Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 17 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:25 pm

"I understand your concerns but if actions were not taken whatever group that the changeling came from that does know what the objects are for would have it. And what you call frivolous tea parties are simply the best time to discuss and negotiate with what might as well be are only real ally. Now I must be off to set the guard on alert."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 17 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  ZamuelNow Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 pm

In response to Princess Terra's comment, Risk Burst walked off, almost bumping into Ancient Record in the process.

OOC:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:00 pm

"Record the items are in my room. Do what ever you need to do." With that Terra leaves set the guard on alert.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:48 pm

Ancient bowed to the Princess as she left before proceeding to her room, more happy that the artifacts had arrived than anything else.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 pm

"That may be of interest but for now I need to alert the Princess.  Excuse me." Steel Lance stepped outside.

There were several crates of figurines in Terra's room.  These seemed far more densely and neatly packed than how the boxes recovered from the black market were just loosely tossed together.

As Terra sought out the guard, they stood at attention upon her arrival.  "How may we be of assistance, Your Highness?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Terra briefly meets the gaze of each of the guards "The castle is to be put on high alert immediately. A member of the guard has already been assaulted by a changeling infiltrator. We have reason to believe that an unknown group is seeking to steal artifact of untold power and that they are willing to use lethal force to do so. If possible an infiltrator should be captured alive for the purposes for interrogation. You all have my faith. Dismissed."

OOC:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:26 pm

OOC:

Before Terra could leave, a guard from one of the other posts rushed up to her.  "Your Highness.  News from Baltimare: Apparently some saboteurs of the upcoming meeting with Princess Shimmer Wishes have been apprehended.  They may have some connection with the black market in Manehattan."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:28 am

Ancient looked through the crates, identifying the figurines that would be placed in the pedestal and checking their authenticity.
rolls:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Ancient Record quickly found that while the majority were authentic, there was no way to find which ones were the exact figures for the pedestal.  They all had similarly shaped bases so he would need to check each by hoof.  Beginning the process of doing so, he found a figurine with an image of an eye set aflame engraved in the base.  Fitting it into the pedestal, it started to glow like a second sun.

"Staaaaate yoooour naaaame..."

Princess Terra heard a loud gasp from the necklace.  Apparently, Rosepatch had been resting and something woke her up.

Silver Night suddenly found himself in a mysterious mental tunnel, far away from the group he was with.

Diamond Dust and Sky Wolf see Silver Night get struck by rainbow colored lightning and then disappear without a trace.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Ancient backed away, shielding his eyes from the new light. "M.. my name is Ancient Record" he says.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Silver Night was taken aback at the sudden change of scenery. 'Well, this is new.' After the shock wore off, he set about gaining his bearings.

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Sky Wolf felt his eye twitch at this, but simply sighed and continued his investigation of the room. There was nothing he could do about Silver disappearing, and simply had to hope he came back alright.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:43 pm

"SILVER!" Diamond Dust shouted. He rushed to Steel Lance outside, all while trying to sense what could have caused that.What if the thing vaporized him, or sent him somewhere like the moon? "Silver just disappeared! Like, one minute he was there, and then BOOM! Rainbow lightning, and gone!
ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:38 pm

"I expect a full report as soon as it becomes available and I wish to be kept up to date on any new developments that transpire as soon as possible." Terra then begins heading back to her chambers although holds off speaking to Rosepatch until she feels like there is no one else around her in the hall. "What has happened?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I'M SENDING ROYAL CORRESPONDENCE!"  Steel Lance glared glared at Diamond Dust before settling down.  "Just...don't do that again.  You said Silver Night disappeared?"

OOC:

"You, 'Ancient Record', are not the one for which this belongs.  What do you seek...and why?"

"I heard something that I hadn't heard in a long time.  The neigh of an old friend.  You've been busy while I rested, haven't you?"

It seemed the crystal ponies had a few spells for independent invisibility as a greater amount of supplies were uncovered.  Most was dry cured fruit but scattered about were a small number of arrows with ruby tips.  Sky Wolf managed to find a cleverly hidden crack in the wall.  With the right force, it opened to reveal passage an even deeper tunnel that split into two paths.  Snagged on the entrance was a frayed note:

Tenatively traverse tumultous terrain towards Tipsy Tulip's thoroughfare.

Silver Night found the walls and floors where he was...spongy.  It was like he was swimming through a swamp despite walking down a a dull pink corridor.  There was a scent of chamomile in the air and time seemed immaterial.  He eventually came to a room with a skylight where the moon shone down upon him.  Looking up at it, it looked back, like a flaming eye gazing upon him.

"H-help me..."

A crystal pony lay on the ground bleeding as if she had been mauled by some obscure beast.  Barely hanging on, she trembled in fear.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:33 pm

"I, uh, seek Horsetron because I believe Tirek's forces are returning. I didn't know that these figurines belonged to a specific pony, I was just matching them."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:01 pm

"And why Horsetron?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:10 pm

Diamond Dust jumped a bit a Lance's sudden yelling . "Sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt. Regaining a bit (but only a bit) of his composure, Dust lead Lance back into the cavern, saying quickly "I think it has something to do with those figurines I told you about, cause they reacted funny when it happened. I'ts weird though, 'cause Silver wasn't even looking at-" Dust trailed off, seeing the huge tunnel Sky Wolf found.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 pm

"Because I believe Tirek's forces are returning. Maybe even Tirek himself.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm

"The question was not answered. Why Horsetron as opposed to anything else?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:35 pm

"You know, after careful deliberation," Said Silver to himself, walking down the corridor, "I believe I can safely say I'm dead. I've spontaneously died, and this is... what, Judgement? Sounds about right." He came to the room with the skylight and the pony then, and immediately rushed to the side of the wounded crystal pony, and knelt beside her. "Hey there, don't panic. It'll be alright, I can help you, but you need to trust me, okay?" While speaking to her, he goes to work trying to patch her up with what supplies he has on him.

OOC:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Terra continues heading back to her chambers now at a slightly slower pace. "There is no end to duty. Is it who I think it is or some other ghost of the past?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:55 pm

"There's obviously something going on with these figurines, that's much for sure." Sky Wolf said in agreement, overhearing Diamond Dust talking as he came back with Lance, giving the note a read over. "I think the guard probably have a better idea as to what's going on, but its classified information. Best to focus on helping out as much as we can, like the tunnel and this note." At this, Sky Wolf held out the piece of paper to the two, allowing either Lance of Dust to take it.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 pm

"Well... Stick with what you know. Despite the advancements we have made as a society, if Tirek is returning doubtless he has made the same advancements. History repeats itself and that means Horsetron beats Tirek."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 pm

"So what you seek...is power.  What if I told you there was a way to gain even more?"

Terra was able to stop herself before stepping into the deep crevice where her room used to be.  Apparently, Ancient Record was already at work trying to fit the figurines into the pedestal.  "It sounded like Horsetron yet there was something different.  Almost sounded...younger.  And you leave me with curiosity on your recent actions."

"It would seem that this group has a destination in mind.  I've never heard of a 'Tipsy Tulip' so I'll have to look into that."  A scroll appeared in front of Steel Lance.  After reading it, his expression became cold and stern.  "I need you to come with me immediately."

The form of the crystal pony shifted to that of the leader of the enemies he had recently fought.

"Why?"
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next