Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

+3
tygerburningbright
Fury of the Tempest
ZamuelNow
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 3 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 pm

"Woah now, I'm not the reason the floor fell!" Ancient yells, backing up a little. "If anypony, it's this brute." He points to one of the ponies advancing.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria - Page 3 Empty Re: HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria

Post  mjh6 Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:56 pm

What should we do?I don't know anything about putting out magic fires."
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Terra starts walking down the left hand path towards the sounds of motion. "Tirek the Dark Lord? Exactly how long have you been buried down here? And might I add that peace is a difficult state to maintain there is always someone willing to advance themselves regardless of what happens to others."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:48 am

(Time to put myself back into the stream of events.)

Silver Night burst into the room, eyes searching the place for anything and everything important, until his eyes settled on the four occupants. He looked the pegasus and unicorn who rushed in earlier. "You're the guys who ran in earlier, right? Well whatever you did made the fire weaker for a bit, so you're okay for now. We need to get the family out of here, I can help with that. Everyone, take one of these cloaks." He hurriedly started pulling five cloaks out of his saddlebags. "The enchantment on them lasts for a day, and will help against the fire." He then helped the others get the citizens out of the house.

OOC:

ZamuelNow wrote:The trio managed to get the mother and child a safe distance away from the building before another backdraft erupted.  However, this one was weaker, fanning across the adjacent buildings.  Unlike the slow burn from before, the flames were rapidly picking up strength with fireballs launching out in multiple directions.
Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Building evacuated." Sky Wolf said as he turned back to said building. "Normally I would suggest leaving the fire-ponies to fight the blaze. However the fire seems to be alive and intelligent, so is best to eliminate it quickly and efficiently." Turning back o the mother and child, Sky Wolf said calmly but seriously. "If either of you have any information about what may be the cause of this living fire, please share it. Any and all information will help us stop the fire from causing any more harm."
"Does it have anything to do with the glowing gem in the room you were in? What was it doing there?" He looked at the two ponies being questioned, and switched tactics. "Listen, I know what you must be going through. It's not every day that gems come to life and burn down your shop. But right now, other ponies could be in danger, and we really need these answers. Please."

OOC... again:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 pm

"I feel that you might know better than I. The passage of time is difficult to gauge. I was...laid to rest...shortly after Tirek was defeated so that would be how long I was down there." Up ahead, Terra could see some sort of fight unfolding. The odd thing is that it appeared to be the renown archaeologist Ancient Record fighting several police officers.

Terra:

One of the officers suddenly struck another. His target gave a hateful glare towards Ancient Record as several officers darted in and out with quick attacks.
Ancient Record:

The mother gently nudged the child to speak. "I...I saw a traveler drop that orange stone. They didn't respond when I tried to speak with them so I picked it up and took it home. I left it on my desk overnight so I could try to sell it to a jeweler in the morning. When I woke up there was fire everywhere." Suddenly, something almost like a roar came from the depths of the building. The fireballs erupting out of it seemed more directed towards the group and the heat of the area was slowly starting to rise.
Silver Night, Sky Wolf, Diamond Dust:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:15 pm

Action:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Seeing the officers attack the archaeologist Terra decides to rush over to the site of the battle "What is going on here?!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by tygerburningbright on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:39 pm

Silver Night started checking himself thoroughly, making sure nothing on him was immediately flammable, and then prepared his stance.

Initiative and stuff:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Ancient pants a little, staggering from the blows. He reaches out to the mind of his first attacker, trying to reduce the damage he would want to deal. Without meaning to, Ancient reaches a little farther, finding the attacker's fighting training, and does a move of it himself. Regaining his composure, he looks up and sees the Princess. "Princess Terra!" he exclaims, bowing low.

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:13 pm

"You two best get back." Sky Wolf said as he heard the roar, keeping his eyes on the flaming house. "Try remember anything about the traveler's appearance if you can while we deal this." The pegasus kept very aware of his the two others. Knowing that he would soon be fighting with them, and hoped they where skilled. His fighting style was rather... different from most.

(I got Spellbook)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Ancient Record swiftly performed a simple yet well placed strike which mirrored what his attackers used against him. It seemed like Puzzlemint was slowly starting regain consciousness.  Upon seeing Princess Terra, several of the officers initially hesitated.  One looked at this and shouted at them.  "We've gone too far to stop now!  Even for her..."  While nervous, several continued the assault against Ancient Record becoming more aggressive as they saw his injuries.  The one that spoke up turned his attention to Terra, darting in and out with a very swift and carefully placed blow.  "This...is what has become of my kingdom?  A soldier daring to strike his princess..."

Ancient Record and Princess Terra:

As all the bystanders cleared the area, the fire seemed almost as if it were biding its time and building power...
Initiative:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Silver Night was critical of the battlefield, studying his newfound enemy intently. Upon seeing something that looked like a good spot to damage this strange being from, he ran over and used his most tried and tested move: He bucked it with all the strength his legs could muster.

Attacking:

Last edited by Deathstorm50 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Terra is shocked to the point of being speechless by the officer's act of betrayal. Her body mostly acting of its own accord draws her knife from a hidden fold within her vest and begins to focus her energy.

Combat:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Ancient takes staggered breaths, trying to stay standing. As blood drips down his face, he once again reaches out with his mind, but instead taps into his victim's motor abilities.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Sky Wolf appeared to simply stand completely still, not doing anything at all. However, both of his allies would feel a strange sensation, like a light cloak was being gently pulled over them, even through there was absolutely nothing there. This was how Sky Wolf fought, not being take down the enemy, but protecting his allies.

Turn + Status:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Diamond Dust was pretty surprised that a fire seemed to be attacking them. But the others were ready to fight, so he should be ready, too. He focused all his attention on the enemy, waiting for its next move.

turn:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:22 am

In reaching into the officer's mind, he immediately obeyed Ancient Record's command.  While one continued his assault, the other turned his attention to detaining the awakening Puzzlemint.  Meanwhile, the apparent leader was continuing his assault on the Princess.  While being less direct with his damage, he was fighting dirty by throwing dust in her eyes.

Silver Night's blow struck...something. The fire had weight and density like the surface of a pool despite flickering like a fire naturally would.  It seemed to reel from being blow but it then lashed out at Silver Night in retaliation with a flaming arc that also managed to hit Sky Wolf.
Silver Night, Sky Wolf, and Diamond Dust:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:58 am

Terra shuts her eyes from the dust but nevertheless she dashes out to the officers making a large arching slash before launching into a series of crippling strikes which end in a large downward jumping slash. This one strike causes her blade to glow with a bright white light that expands and burns each of the corrupt officers.

Combat:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:18 am

'Well that was unexpected.'

Silver Night hadn't realized that fire, even magic fire, could react to a hit like that, at least not until the fire lashed at him and his ally. Then he just needed to hit it more. Before he could even register his armor starting to treat some of his burns, he instinctively rammed into the flames with his head. After shaking off the dizziness, he did so again, but with more purpose this time. He jammed his horn into the flames, trying to draw some kind of energy from it.

Attacking:
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:30 am

Sky Wolf grimaced at the fire swept over him, glad that his hat was enchanted so it wouldn't burn.... and he was protecting his jacket with a fire proof cloak. So far, Silver Dust was the one actually attacking the fire, so as Sky Wolf released a surge of pegasi magic, Silver Dust would also feel a similar surge of energy, pushing him to act again. Meanwhile, Sky Wolf took his magic and turned its attentions to his injures, soothing is burns and restoring his lost energy till he was completely fit to fight.

Turn + Status:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:58 pm

Diamond Dust still wasn't quite certain what was going on, but the other ponies were fighting the fire thing, so he probably should too. Normally, he wasn't supposed to use his nightstick when off the job, but this probably qualified as an exception. He quickly drew it from his bag, and slammed the fire thing hard.

Turn+ Status:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:53 pm

The crooked cop, now under Ancient's control, strikes at his leader.
Crooked cop status:
The cop breaks out of Ancients control long enough to be influenced again to attack his superior.
Ancient Record status:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:55 pm

With the aggressive barrage from the Princess, the three attacking officers were soundly struck down.  The one attempting to detain Puzzlemint stared on in shock, seemingly not knowing what to do.

Lashing out with a wider arc of fire, flames clung to the trio.  While low in intensity, they could hear a telltale whistle coming from deep within the burning building...

Silver Night, Sky Wolf, and Diamond Dust:
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Terra walks over to the remaining officer and smiles sweetly. "You are going to give me answers. I want to know what is going on here."

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Deathstorm50 Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Taking this whistling noise as a good sign, and feeling unusually energetic for reasons unknown to him, he ran and bucked another bit of the fire before noticing that he was on fire. After vigourously attempting to shake it off, and probably looking very silly, he surveyed the battlefield intently, keeping his eye on any stray flames that may try to light him up again.

Attacking:

Last edited by Deathstorm50 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Deathstorm50
Deathstorm50
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next