Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

+4
Draco12387
maswoon
kajisora
Lapis-Lazily
8 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 21 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:01 pm

DeruouX finds the filing cabinets unlocked, but empty.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC - Page 21 Empty Re: Web Warriors: Assault on Neckbeard's Keep IC

Post  Draco12387 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:04 pm

The issue of the inkspill having being resolved, DerouX goes back to the filing cabinets. Finding them unlocked, he opens them, and looks inside.

Meta:
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 pm

DerouX searches the cabinets, finding nothing, until he accidentally falls into one of the drawers. Upon looking up he sees written on the bottom of the above drawer is a message.
"Don't forget to leave a complement."
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco12387 Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:08 pm

"Hey, guys, there's something here you might want to see." DerouX calls out from the drawer, momentarily forgetting the fact that he is a bunny, and the illusion is hovering above the cabinet.
Draco12387
Draco12387
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:31 pm

"Well, at least it looks safe for now."

Jonny gives the gear a bit of a distasteful look, before sighing and checking for helmets. Safety first!

Meta:

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 pm

"Huh. Well, nice job, Gus." Sarah says, blinking at the old-timer's work in complete lack of comprehension. Sarah hops off the desk and wanders back to her carrot-mobile, hoping to use it to traverse the mines in a better, safer manner than on her own two-- ...four feet. She scowls at the thought, which distracts her and makes her hop less than accurate- but she manages to land, one paw hitting the green button on her Namae no Nai Sheath, and it glows red with life. Her eyes widen in horror, and she panicks. "Wait wait wai-"

meta:

"-t...?" Sarah squeaks out, not noticing anything to be happening too immediately.

She peeks her head out of the carrotmobile and pokes her head around to see what happened with the sheath.
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Suddenly the door to the shack bursts open and 7 demons walk in dressed in 80's sports attire, complete with leg warmers, headbands, short shorts, and ridiculous hairdos.
"Who's ready for some PING-PONG?!?!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Gus cleans his tiny, bunny-sized glasses to make sure he's seeing correctly. "What."

Confirming he is in fact seeing correctly: "Uhm, okay, I guess this is happening for some reason. Uhm... I think you guys are waaaaay outside of our size and weight category. Would be pretty one-sided."
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 pm

"I'm sorry?" Sarah squeaks, blinking at the demons. But a stirring in her tiny gut was flaring up. You know what? Sarah was ready for some ping-pong. There was nothing she wanted to do more, in this moment, than play some ping-pong. Her fingers were twitching for action, but... how could she compete? Gus was right, they were larger than them by miles. But wait... couldn't she?

"Wait. Let me rephrase myself... YES." she squeaks out, summoning Lagann to get on a height stature that would be even remotely capable of standing up to the demons.
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:49 pm

The largest demon, about 8 ft. tall and sporting a bodacious fro, looks down at bunny Gus.
"Huh, guess you're right," the demon says. He snaps his fingers and the members of the party return to normal internet avatar form(everyone is out of drawers or tight spaces that would make this bad by my decree). "There we go. Let's do this!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:03 pm

"Huh, okay, fair enough. I guess I can? Don't suppose you mind if I go first, do you? Play against you, in sequence, till I lose or win against all of you? What are we playing for, by the way?"

OOC:

"Just to warn you, I'm kind of new to this Internet stuff. Heck, I'd rather not talk about when I tried to play that pinball game..."

Last edited by Zarhon on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:05 pm

It takes all of Sarah's willpower to resist emoting her joy in the way of glomping the nearest thing, but she manages to. Now garbed in Senketsu again, she grins widely, and re-gears herself, grabbing her Namae no Nai Sheath and pushing it into its proper slot. Springing out of the Carrot-mobile, she lands on her... her own two feet, and she points at the demons. "Thank you, demons, for restoring our original forms! Now, we can see each other eye to eye, and face each other as it was intended to be the whole time! Now," she growls, the Namae no Nai Sheath inexplicably bloating to become the holster for a ping-pong paddle with a star pattern on it, with rainbows and stripes- inexplicably gaudy, in general. Sarah brandishes it, yelling with all her might, "have at you!"

"Gus can go first," she says, a slight pout to her lip.
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 pm

"We play for the spirit and purity of the game! We may be demons, but we believe in a fair and equitable game for the sake of fun, with no bets on the line! But, if you lose, we'll eat your soul. We accept your challenge!"
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:54 pm

Thalia continues further into the cave, not stopped by suddenly being a human again. She grabs a lantern so she can more easily see where she's going, selecting a random path that looks interesting.

OOC:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Spoiler:
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:49 am

Annnnd not a bunny.

Just as you get used to i-Hey!

"Thalia! Hey! Come on, shouldn't we wait for the others? Between rock falls, lack of activity meaning potentially rotten supports, and the scattered tool things here, I'm not thinking this is the safest thing to just go exploring. And if you use the lit lamps as a counter argument I'm pointing out 'what's keeping them on'."

Jonny isn't going to move in any further, just watching Thalia nervously with whatever she decides to do.

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:58 am

Thalia ignores him, just wanting to get away from other sentient creatures for at least ten minutes, and goes further into the mine.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:44 pm

"Awww, I LIKED that form. It was....interesting. So many new experiences!"
"Wait, eat our soul? You mean those actually exist? Ohh, wait, internet. Still, it would probably mean brain-death."
Kaji looks at Sarah.
"WHY did you accept, exactly?"
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 pm

"Look, Kaji, I know it seems stupid, and I know we might be outmatched." Sarah admits, pulling Kaji over and laying a hand on her shoulder. Looking up at her and staring her in the eyes, Sarah roars, "But we have two powers on our side! 1! Friendship! And 2! We have the power of manly fighting spirit!"
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh sweet monkeys is she reallyYouneedtogoafterheryouneedStop.

Right. Order of operations.

If you just rush after her nothing good could possibly come from that. Report to group.

Then go into the unknown depths.

Jonny heads back to where everyone had been heading to, the Mysterious Shack! As such, he crosses into the Cursefield, probably just in time to open the door in an inconvenient manner to whoever's on the far side.

"Guys! Thalia just headed into the mine! We shoooo-"

Big. Red. Toothy. Musclebound

A little piece of his primitive lizard hindbrain simplifies things for him.

Joooocks

Run! No! Wait! Maybe they haven't noticed you yet! Just walk away!

Jonny is frozen in a moment of indecision.

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  maswoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:20 pm

meta:
maswoon
maswoon
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 pm

maswoon wrote:"Look, Kaji, I know it seems stupid, and I know we might be outmatched." Sarah admits, pulling Kaji over and laying a hand on her shoulder. Looking up at her and staring her in the eyes, Sarah roars, "But we have two powers on our side! 1! Friendship! And 2! We have the power of manly fighting spirit!"
An enlightened grin spreads over Kaji's face.
"Ahhh, the power of friendship! Of course! Don't we bicker most of the time?"
"At least we still have manliness!"
She looks down.
"Wait. Dammit. Just fighting spirit will do."

or.......

A small grin spreads over her face, and she sits down in the desk chair and leans back to watch gus' match, absentmindedly playing with one of the pens.
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:43 am

Woolie stands on the sidelines of the ping-pong match, acting as the hypest hype-man of all time, at least in his own world. Whether he was the best or the worst at the task, however, his specific brand of excitable description could not possibly be replicated, beyond perhaps a "Allllllright!" and an "AW YEAH!"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Lapis-Lazily Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:46 am

The games are ridiculously one sided. Match after match Gus easily owns the demons. It's like the demons have never even seen a ping pong paddle before. They simply flop around, miss hits, and fall on the table a lot. By the end, all the demons are notably bruised and exhausted. The bodacious fro demon is visibly angry.
"You bastard! You cheated! I know it! I know it because I cheated, and you still won! How the hell did you even win? This is ridiculous! the demon pauses for a second. The ping pong table and equipment disappear. "Well, since you won, I shall grant you one wish, anything you want, no strings attached," the demon says with a wicked grin.
Lapis-Lazily
Lapis-Lazily
Overworked Designer
Overworked Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Linear Analysis Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:16 am

WUT.

Jonny sidles towards Sarah with an obvious expression of confusion.

"Why was Gus having a ping pong battle with these Jocks for wishes?"

Linear Analysis
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next