Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic

+4
AProcrastinatingWriter
sunbeam
mjh6
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic - Page 10 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic

Post  ZamuelNow Sat May 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Copper Glow looked embarrassed. "I...I guess so. Water's fine."

Winter Dream managed to find a seat in the corner of the cart. Soon after, Pepper Cheer sat next to him but didn't say anything.

"Well, if it's half off then I simply must get two. Banana bread and apple fritters sound and smell divine."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun May 25, 2014 1:21 am

Summer hurried over to the kitchen. I need a water for Copper, too, Dad. How long do you think it's going to take? Copper seems a bit... frazzled."

Winter liked Pepper. She was the kind of pony you could play with, without having to talk a lot, or even just sit nearby without talking. But today was different, and something had been in the back of his mind. He said quietly, trying to make it so no pony else would hear,"Was the new kid bothering you?"

ooc:
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun May 25, 2014 7:27 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:"Well, if it's half off then I simply must get two.  Banana bread and apple fritters sound and smell divine."

"Coming right up, sugar!"
Birthday smiled, crossing over to the baking area even as objects already began floating into the air, rushing to assigned tasks. No noticeable flicker of concentration passed over Birthday's brow, not a glimmer of sweat - not even as she turned on the oven. Having the baking equipment up front made things a little crowded behind the counter and a little warmer through the shop, but on the other, much more persuasive hoof, the smell was positively divine and hooked in customers even before they ordered - plus there was a certain comfort in seeing one's food being prepared in front of one. "So what brings you to our neck of the woods? I don't think I've seen you around - oh, but do pardon me if I'm wrong!"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Falling Leaf his head out.  "Almost done.  Here's the water just...didn't know she had all that going on.  Don't want to pry but wish there was more to do to help."  Upon receiving her water, Copper didn't so much of drink but rather she practically inhaled the water in a single gulp.

Pepper Cheer quietly remarked, "No, he was nice."

"I like to travel.  Heard this town was a quaint little spot and decided to check it out."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Tue May 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Fairy Charmer was not a happy pony right now -yes, not a happy pony at all, ha ha!- and it wasn't a feeling she liked. She was usually happy, in her own way, and that made it easier to be sweet, and helpful, and fairly charming. She wasn't feeling any of those things right now, and she was trying to decide who to blame for it.

She leaned against the trunk of a tree and closed her eyes. Hopefully, any passing pony would just think she was resting. After all, Fairy was always so busy! didn't she deserve a little shut eye once in a while?

What she was actually doing was basking in the happy glow of the town. Usually, it made her feel better. Right now, it was just making her feel worse.

Marvel, she decided. She could be angry at Fluffy Crust, but at least her and that doctor hadn't looked too closely into the accident. What was that mare thinking?
The more she thought about it, the more irritated she became. Only one despising crystalised in her mind:

I need to have a talk with the triplets. Smashing her cart was obviously the least of what she deserves.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Tue May 27, 2014 8:46 pm

"Almost done. Is there anything else I can do to help?"

Good. Winter hadn't particularly like the way Storm had singled Pepper out in front of the class. But if she was okay with him, then that was that. "So what's he like? Besides being nice?"
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Tue May 27, 2014 10:13 pm

After some thought, Copper Glow responded. "Yeah. Don't tell anypony."

"He said hi.  Talked about where he lived before this."

As if a sudden shift in luck befell her, Fairy Charmer spotted Silver Glow flying in the distance.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed May 28, 2014 12:54 am

Storm was surprised and pleased that on his first day at school was also a day of a field trip, and he happily followed the other foals to the cart and took a seat among them. He considered looking around for Pepper Cheer and sitting next to her, but decided otherwise, not wanting to come on as being too pushy as he took a seat of his own. Once the class had started to settle down, he spoke up, asking. "So, can anyone tell me where we going?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Wed May 28, 2014 5:06 am

Spoiler:

Which one was...ah, right. From the mane, it was the middle one- Silver. Glow.

Fairy Charmer rose and watched the dot in the sky. Once Silver got close enough, she began to wave a fore hoof, to get her attention.

"Ms Glow? Oh, ms Glow? Do you have a minute? "
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm

One of the colts replied to Storm's question with, "We're going to the bakery. Forget why...but we're going to the bakery!"

Silver Glow landed and tilted her head.  "Depends. It'll need to be quick so I'm giving you exactly one minute."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Thu May 29, 2014 2:28 am

"Yeah, I got you there. I hope things get better." At a loss for what else to say, Summer went over to the kitchen to wait for  the order. Summer wasn't quite sure what to think of the whole thing. A new pony (who may or may not be at the end of a long list of ponies trying to buy her aunt's shop) comes to town, gets a stove dropped on her cart, and ends up completely browbeating the Glow triplets. Maybe if she actually met the pony it would help. Just another reason to enter the games. If this Treasure pony was sponsoring the event, it would be a good chance to learn more about her, even if she wasn't the pony with the cape and the cart.

Winter couldn't think of much else to say, so he sat in silence alongside Pepper. However, his ears perked up when he'd heard they were going to the bakery. Visiting Aunt Birthday (even if he probably wouldn't get a chance to talk with her alone) was always a good thing, and he hadn't had the chance to see her in a while.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Thu May 29, 2014 6:03 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:
Silver Glow landed and tilted her head.  "Depends.  It'll need to be quick so I'm giving you exactly one minute."

"Oh my, rushing about when I'm lying here... I swear, you three make me feel so lazy sometimes... Well! I was just wondering if you took care of that little... incident at the Party this morning." Fairy grimaced.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri May 30, 2014 3:05 am

"Bakery?" Storm repeated, perking up with a smile at that information. "Sounds like this is going to be a fun little trip, no matter what reason were going there." Places of food were always interesting to Storm, especially if they had free food... he was a growing colt after all.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri May 30, 2014 11:35 am

sunbeam wrote:"Fluffy Crust is fine because she's never been attacked by her own house. I can't remember her exact explanation, you'd have to ask her. As for Fairy Charmer...It's generally not my business if a patient turns out to be more robust than the average pony. But if you're concerned, then investigate, by all means. You're not planning on dropping anything else on her, are you?"

"What? No!" She responded indignantly. "Enough things have been dropped today as it is. But I fully intend to get to the bottom of this," she said quietly as they approached the clinic.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Fri May 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Sunset Stroll looks at Marvel for a long moment as the wagon creaks to a stop. "Good luck and good results, then. I'll tell Bitter Medicine where you are, if she asks. Do you want a few more strawberries before you go?"
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 pm

Silver Glow arched her eyebrow at Fairy Charmer.  "We took the mare's stuff to her place. Still need to replace a few things and Gold's headed to go get the oven.  If that's all, I need to be going."  With that, she took off.

Apple Bright happily harnessed herself to the cart and started pulling her class.  "Glad to see everypony ready for an exciting learning excursion.  We'll be there shortly!"

Bitter Medicin huffed in annoyance when she saw Sunset Stroll walk in.  "And where is that coworker of your's?"  The burning smell still lingered in the air as Fluffy Crust's scorch mark was visible in the center of the floor.

While Birthday Cake set about baking, Gold Glow wheeled a cart to the store then stepped inside.  "Uh Birthday, did you move the oven?  I saw it sitting next to the store instead of in front of it."

Once the order was brought out, Copper Glow swiftly paid and left without saying a word.  Falling Leaf shook his head, "I remember when she used to have better manners."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Sat May 31, 2014 12:13 am

"With the latest victim of Fluffy Crust's house. She was a worried about how the swelling presented itself, so she's do a more thorough investigation. Fairy Charmer--the mare who got hit by some ceiling--is apparently afraid of hospitals." Sunset Stroll replies, trying to fit as much information as he can into one statement before popping a strawberry into his mouth.
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sat May 31, 2014 2:30 am

Marvel had once again recomposed herself by the time she arrived at the bakery. She stepped inside to wait for Fairy Charmer, glancing up at the clock, and then at Golden Glow; and innediately decided that she didn't want to talk to her right now...

Stealth:
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sat May 31, 2014 3:08 am

Summer shrugged."She's had a rough day" Summer said neutrally.

Winter stayed quiet, deciding to just listen to what the others were saying for the short trip.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat May 31, 2014 7:21 am

ZamuelNow wrote:Silver Glow arched her eyebrow at Fairy Charmer.  "We took the mare's stuff to her place. Still need to replace a few things and Gold's headed to go get the oven.  If that's all, I need to be going."  With that, she took off.

"If you need any help, be sure to ask!" Fairy shouted after the retreating pegasus.

How singularly unhelpful. She had been hoping to at least find out where the mare was staying... a little snooping might have been in order...

Oh well. She tossed her mane over her shoulder. That would be a last resort. She was the fairly charming Fairy Charmer! Surely she could just talk this ridiculous mare out of...whatever.

Resolved, she rose and made her way towards the Party.
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat May 31, 2014 5:40 pm

ZamuelNow wrote:While Birthday Cake set about baking, Gold Glow wheeled a cart to the store then stepped inside. "Uh Birthday, did you move the oven? I saw it sitting next to the store instead of in front of it."

Birthday paused in her routine, setting certain trays of delectable delights down with a resounding 'clack'. Well, a sounding one, at least. 'Resounding' was, perhaps, beyond the scope of the object. "I...don't recall," she said truthfully. "Did I? Well, it needed to be moved either way, so I suppose it doesn't matter. Let's see now, here is your order, miss Julienne," and here a baggy filled with the appropriate pastries was passed over, from telekinesis to waiting mouth. "That'll be 3 bits, sugar. Yes, our town is on the quaint side, isn't it? I've lived here just about my whole life." Then, craning over certain striped shoulders, Birthday called to Gold. "Be out to help you load up in just a moment, dearie! Gotta take care of miss Julienne first...I don't suppose you two have met, now that I think of it, oh, but I'm being nosy again, do pardon an old mare, now."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:54 am

Storm smiled, but stayed silent, there wasn't really anyone to talk to and he wasn't really all that interested in joining in with any on-going conversastions either... though if he was addressed, he would join in with the conversation.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:16 am

Falling Leaf sighed, "Well, hope her day improves.  Hope she's exaggerating and the newcomer isn't that bad."

Fairy Charmer easily made her way back to The Party as Apple Bright was carting her class there.

Sweet Julienne paid for her order and left as Gold Glow was pulling her cart up to the oven.

"Here we are class! For our lesson on pony businesses, we're at The Party.  I'm sure Birthday Cake has a lot to say but first a word from our surprise speaker, Midnight Clover." Retaining composure from his brief run, "Hello everypony!  I hope you...you...

Gosh..."

Midnight Clover stares up in the sky with the goofiest grin as an earth pony mare floats in on a cloud.  Town regulars can recognize her as Sun Rush.  After waving she leaps off the cloud and lands softly.  There's almost no sound heard when she lands.  Several foals excitedly crowd her.

Last edited by ZamuelNow on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:21 am

"Yeah... For everyone's sake, I hope you're right." Summer awkwardly looked around the diner. "So, if I was going to go out and sign up for the next games, when would be a good time?"

Winter was certainty surprised at Sun Rush's entrance, but not too shocked. After all, he was a pony construct with weird butterfly wings, and could (somehow) turn invisible. An Earth Pony on a cloud wasn't that weird. He wondered if there was some sort of magic keeping her up, or if it was the cloud.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:17 pm

'Business huh? Well, a place like this still ought to be interesting' Storm thought to himself, getting off the cart with the others when they arrived. When Midnight Clover began to speak, he was ready to listen... only for an earth pony to arrive on a cloud... and was greeted by some of the foals. 'Huh... that was odd... wonder how she did that... and who the mare is'
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 30  Next