Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fever Enigmatic

+4
AProcrastinatingWriter
sunbeam
mjh6
ZamuelNow
8 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fever Enigmatic - Page 24 Empty Re: Fever Enigmatic

Post  ZamuelNow Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:31 pm

OOC:

From reading the books on the town history, Sunset recalled that Venin Apple trees had abnormally deep roots with thorny ends. The resilience is one of the reasons there's never been any attempt to uproot them. None of the information says anything about the roots being that extensive, though. However, Winter's slowed body functions would match the usual symptoms of ingesting a Venin Apple.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:47 pm

"It's Venin Apple poisoning, alright." Sunset Stroll says, relieved that the crisis had been sorted out so quickly. "I've never heard of a Venin tree root this thick, though. Or this deep underground. Tomorrow, we should probably tell Sun Rush, and see if she remembers any...I don't know, over-virulent venin trees in the history of the town."

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:34 pm

"To' yah," Marvel said around the Zap Apple. "He' 'e wor' 'is mow' o'hen," she continued, pointing at the little pegasus, unconscious on the table.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Sunset stroll smiles at her total incomprehensibility. "Just cut a few pieces off and put them in his mouth. When he comes to he can have some more. I'll treat and dress his wounds...We should probably keep him here overnight. I've never seen Venin poison go directly into the bloodstream."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:52 pm

Marvel put the Zap Apple down on a nearby counter. "You raise a good point: if it's in his bloodstream, is cramming it down his throat going to work fast enough? Could we prepare an injection? Or at least give it to him as a liquid so he doesn't choke, now that I think of it?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:05 am

Sunset Stroll nods. "Good idea with the juice. We shouldn't inject it directly into his blood, though. We can add it to his mouth in small amounts, and wait for him to swallow his saliva."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:24 am

"Do we have a juicer, or will we have to squeeze it?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:30 am

Sunset Stroll give Marvelous Misfortune a look that can only be described as 'you're pretty dumb for a smart mare.' "It's an apple. Cut it into quarters and squish it with your hoof. Put it on a dish to catch the juice. Suck up the juice with a needle."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:19 pm

sunbeam wrote:Sunset Stroll give Marvelous Misfortune a look that can only be described as 'you're pretty dumb for a smart mare.' "It's an apple. Cut it into quarters and squish it with your hoof. Put it on a dish to catch the juice. Suck up the juice with a needle."

"The Canterlot Health Inspectors would have had you bodily ejected from the clinic," she responded, washing her fore hooves off in the sink before she started. She got a dish down from the cupboard and put the Zap Apple in, and stepped down on it (Electing to skip the part where Sunset would have cut it). "Shouldn't take a needle, though," she stated, pulling a syringe out and sucking in some of the juice before passing it to Sunset. "Here. You do this part, since you're here."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:37 pm

Sunset Stroll raises an eyebrow at the final comment. "Yes, doctor." he says briefly, turning away from the small collection of ointments and gauze that he had gathered to wedge Winter's mouth open with one hoof, squirting some juice into his mouth. "Treatment like this will probably take awhile. I'll do the dressings and just add more juice every time he swallows. You should probably tell Summer Wishes and Birthday Cake that he's alright. Your favorite unicorn might be out there too."

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:40 pm

"I assume they're in the waiting room?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:29 pm

"I'd assume so. They were right behind me."
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm

((I'll edit if they're not.))

Marvel nodded, stepping out into the waiting room; sure enough, there was Summer and Birthday, waiting nervously.

"We're going to keep him here overnight," she started, keeping a reassuring, but proffessional tone of voice. "But, we're confident he'll be okay by morning."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  TheCavalry Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Spoiler:

There hadn't been a good enough excuse to go down the tunnel, so Fairy returned topside with the others.

Of course, she hadn't expected to go to the clinic. A part of her suspected this was some crazy scheme to get her here all along. A second part considered ducking out to retire home for the night completely.
Strangely enough, a third part disapproved of leaving Ms Cake and her niece to wait on news of ther nephews recovering. So, instead, she waited, dutifully, like the others.

When Marvellous entered the room, Charmer stiffened a little. After the unlucky pony spoke, however, she relaxed a little, and placed a hoof on Ms Cakes back.
"Well, that should be something of a relief."
TheCavalry
TheCavalry
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:06 pm

Crystalite wrote:"We're going to keep him here overnight," she started, keeping a reassuring, but proffessional tone of voice. "But, we're confident he'll be okay by morning."

"Thank the stars,"
Birthday half-mumbled out, the first thing she'd said in a long time. "I didn't think he looked too hurt, but . . ." she faltered. "He was mumbling to himself on the way back, you know? At least I think he was. Frightening."

Another second, and she tried for a smile - it wasn't the usual fresh-out-of-the-oven affair, but something small and still slightly scared. "Thank you so much for taking care of him. How much do I owe you?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:13 pm

"It's no problem, that's what we're here for. You'll have to talk to Sunset about money, but a little more pressing: would one of you care to stay the night? I think he'll be a lot more comfortable when he wakes up if one of you is around for it."
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Summer jumped forward. "I'm staying!" she blurted out.
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:41 pm

"Take it easy - he's in capable hooves, I promise. Do you need to get anything from home?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  mjh6 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:41 pm

"No, I'm fine. Although, I probably should go tell my parents what happened." Summer stood up, and turned to Aunt Birthday. "Could you stay here for him while I run off and tell them?
mjh6
mjh6
Newbie Designer
Newbie Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Sunset Stroll did a good job at cleaning and dressing Winter Dreams' wounds though he knew at a later point he'd need to change the gauze. Meanwhile in the lobby, Fluffy Crust appeared in a teleport that smelled like burnt honey. "I, uh...should probably go." She started to walk towards the door.
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:08 am

Marvel looked at the unicorn with a puzzled expression. "Wait. Why did you come in the first place?"
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  ZamuelNow Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:19 am

"Ivy almost crashed into me so I got out of the way. From what I could tell, she was looking for the mayor and saying something about being robbed. Don't think she even really saw me."
ZamuelNow
ZamuelNow

Back to top Go down

Post  sunbeam Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:40 am

Sunset Stroll sighs as he finishes the binding and squirts more juice into Winter's mouth. It's already been a long day, and he doesn't know how long he'll be here.

OOC:
sunbeam
sunbeam
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:50 pm

mjh6 wrote:"No, I'm fine. Although, I probably should go tell my parents what happened." Summer stood up, and turned to Aunt Birthday. "Could you stay here for him while I run off and tell them?

"Of course, sugar,"
Birthday thought to nuzzle her niece, like old times - but no. That would only help comfort Birthday, not help Summer out in anyway. "Do whatever you need to. I'll wait right here."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Crystalite Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:10 am

ZamuelNow wrote:"Ivy almost crashed into me so I got out of the way.  From what I could tell, she was looking for the mayor and saying something about being robbed.  Don't think she even really saw me."

"Oh. I see," Marvel responded. "I hope they catch them, whoever it is," she said, turning to go back inside the clinic.
Crystalite
Crystalite
Celestia's Disciple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next