Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pony Tales player stories (by Zancross): The alpaca and the queen's bed.

Go down

Pony Tales player stories (by Zancross): The alpaca and the queen's bed. Empty Pony Tales player stories (by Zancross): The alpaca and the queen's bed.

Post  Zancross Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Hi, my name is Zancross, and I run a campaign of homebrewed Pony Tales with a group of five other people: a draconiquus, a unicorn, a pegasus, a changeling and a molepony (which is a race one of the players made). We've been playing together for 2 years now, and we've gathered the stupidest things around when it comes to our sessions.

To give you all some info on what's going on to understand the story a bit better: the group is part of the Canterlot royal guard, and they were at the coronation of the new princess, who was going to replace Celestia and Luna when it came to kingdom affairs. The new princess (who insists to be called queen) is a bit rough with her words, and has unusual punishments for those that go against her law. The party was at the ceremony and everyone was mingling. Now, due to how slow the session was going, I told one of the players, the one that used the unicorn called Orianna, to roleplay (she's usually very silent or uninterested during the sessions). And roleplay she did.

She talked with the changeling, called Hecate, to go to Starswirl's library in the castle, with both knowing it would be locked for safety procedures (it being a party and all. Can't get random people just going into the library of someone that powerful). Without asking the princess for access, they just decided to go there. The door was closed with a powerful spell, but they figured out that they could wallphase easily. They managed to evade one of the security systems the library had that detected sound, and got their books.

Meanwhile, Thunderhoof, the pegasus that was also the team leader, was asked by the queen to check on the liibrary, because she thought she had heard the alarm go off. The pegasus did as requested and found them on the other side of the wall. The two said they were just checking on the books and they would return shortly. Feeling defeated, Thunderhoof sighed and walked back to the queen to tell her what happened.
She smiled and said they would get their just desserts for trespassing.

Thinking they were off the hook, they opened the books they wanted to read and were hit with a spell that turned them into animals. More specifically, the changeling was turned into a boar, and the unicorn into an alpaca (thank you, animal randomizer!). The queen was alerted to this, and asked the pegasus, Thunderhoof, to go with her to check on the library. Once they arrived, she unlocked the door and explained to both they would stay in that form for 24 hours so that they would learn their lesson. Any normal player would probably go "Welp, shouldn't have done that."

But Orianna was told to roleplay.

Now, here's the thing about Orianna: she's an asshole, but not evil. And very, very stubborn. She's engaged with one of the guards at the castle that trains the troops, and even he can barely handle that mare when she's in the mood to make everyone cry. It's a unicorn you don't want to mess with. So what happens when the queen transformed her into an alpaca that couldn't do magic?

She walked off the library once the queen was away and said casually "I'm going to take a dump on her bed." Everyone panicked, including her fiancée, who was warned about what was going to happen. He arrived right on time to see it happen.

So yeah. One of my players just went to the queen's bed and took a dump on it.
The queen that gave them their jobs.
On the day of her coronation.
The bed of a queen that isn't afraid of hanging criminals.
And she pooped on it.

All of the castle guards are now looking for the notorious criminal that decided to make the queen's bed their toilet. They have no leads.
And this is why I'll never question her RPing abilities ever again.
--------

Hey, liked that story? Want more? Follow this links to another story of mine in the forum:
Why I don't use rabbits in campaigns anymore
How to defeat a boss without even going into combat
Zancross
Zancross
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum