Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

+9
A1C Bronymous
Jason Shadow
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
Quietkal
The Warrior of Many Faces
elfowlgirl
AProcrastinatingWriter
Xel Unknown
13 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 32 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:14 am

Oooh, nice comboing! Get yourself stuck in the duct tape, then remove it for health or massive damage. Lather, rinse, repeat. I approve! Very Happy
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD) - Page 32 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers (OOC, info, and sign-up) (full) (DEAD)

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 am

I approve of them... They're all from the Treasure Hoard. I like the combos. Can't wait to see their flavoring. :3
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:21 am

Yeah, combo-ing is something I've been trying to do better about.

I wonder if the Gallopfreyans have a hair-growing solution?
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:23 am

I'm not so sure you should keep thounderstrom.... We do got a character with that talent. And with traits to better use that talent too... Maybe go with that AOE Healing move?
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:28 am

Xel Unknown wrote:I'm not so sure you should keep thounderstrom.... We do got a character with that talent. And with traits to better use that talent too... Maybe go with that AOE Healing move?
Spammable Second Sunrise over here. But I have been thinking about rebuilding Gears...(no pun intended)
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:37 am

Now with 20% more flavor!

Also:
Xel Unknown wrote:I'm not so sure you should keep thunderstorm.... We do got a character with that talent. And with traits to better use that talent too... Maybe go with that AOE Healing move?

Not sure which Healing move you mean?

I dunno. I was thinking if not that, then maybe some custom Time Pony Talent. I really like the +/- X PiP talents (kinda like your own 0 PiP talents, though I'm not that far yet.)

Ideas, anyone?
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:40 am

[-3] Brilliant Flare - Standard Attack
Roll a d8. Deal that much damage to up to six enemies. You and up to three allies gain that much hp.
This is the talent I was refering to
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am

Quietkal is flitting about in the Items Doc... Between us we came up with a couple that I might take instead.

[-X] Time Vortex - Combat Talent
Deal 1D10 damage to X random enemies.

[-X] Regeneration Overflow - Combat Talent
Pay X life. All allies gain X regeneration until your next turn.

[-4] Deus Ex Duck Tape - Combat Talent
Instantly use any combat talent, whether you know it or not. You must pay any costs normally associated with using said talent.

Subject to changes from 6 other people.
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:53 am

Just as long as you don't take any non-official without passing it through me I'm fine with it. Just gotta give my approval.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:56 am

Okie dokie lokie. Wanna join the edit party? Three makes a crowd!
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:26 pm

So. Friendly Discord. Well, friendly-ish.
Most of the other games it probably doesn't have much impact, but considering there's a whole race descended from him, I thought we might discuss the impacts.
Although the campaign history deviates from the canon before the 3rd season, and events would unfold completely differently in this universe.
Then again I really like this campaign and stoking the fires tends to bring these things out of sleep.
Assuming there's no retcon that Discord isn't in stone anymore, that suggests he did something warranting being re-frozen. Maybe he went a little crazy with this 'friendship' idea. Maybe things got a little...weird.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:28 pm

I've not seen the epsoide yet... To me I'm going on that all of Session 3 DIDN'T HAPPEN... Other then the opener... And even then it was extermaly differently then what we saw.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:I've not seen the epsoide yet... To me I'm going on that all of Session 3 DIDN'T HAPPEN... Other then the opener... And even then it was extermaly differently then what we saw.
Right right, sorry for spoilers then. Don't suppose you could hint at when you think this'll be running again, eh?
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 pm

"Xel has finally seen the epsoide in queston... And I must say, I'm both unhappy and happy to inform you all that at that point in time in this campaign's history: Futtershy was MIA... Still is last I checked... Not sure what happened to her myself. Rainbow Dash was, well... In a hostial, fighting off becoming a zombie.... Twilight was... Well mostly a ghost trying, to come to terms with that... I'd say somewhere between 90% and 95% changed. Rarity had started her "year of tears" as she calls it... And Pinkie Pie, to say anything about her would be ruin some fun for the future of this campain... Applejack was the most like her cannon self (Yeah right, AJ wasn't anything like a normal pony since the Day of Weirdness...)." Jokers!Discord said and waves to the readers/responders of this post.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm

I'd kind of like to know when we might be picking this up still...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

All I can say is: When I'm ready to start this back up, I WILL...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:31 pm

But as a follow up... You may ask our version of Discord Questions while we're in this campaign hiatus... Ask him anything relating to Session Three and how it relates to this campaign I'd enjoy, but no need to limit to just those types of questions. Now recall... That ALL of Discord's answers are only half-true at best or outright lies at worst. But I think this might be fun to do to at least show you all that I WANT to return to doing it... Just I don't got any notes and we're a point where I NEED NOTES to be able to go forward. Can't get by with playing it by ear.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 pm

"Just how much duct tape IS there in this world?"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:10 pm

"You'll need more than duct tape to fix that weird box-thing..." Both Discord and the GM rolleyes at that question.

And on second thought: let's just make this a topic of it's own.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:31 pm

As much as I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, want to return to running this campaign... I must admit. That I just can't...Not only do I can't seem to think of how I'm going to get to get the plot to the next major plot-points... With the added extra member it'd been brought to my adtaction that odds are high it'll either run so slow to be not much fun for anyone. Or it'll go insane like it did once before with two-three people posting like three pages one day forcing the rest to need to read a good deal more then they should need to.

So I'm going to call it now. This campaign is fully dead... It's been dead since before the whole moon-bunny popped up. I'm sorry everyone... I'm really sorry that I can't be the GM needed for this crazy campaign. Sad
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:59 pm

;-; the rivers will drown in my tears.
I guess this has been sort of a long time coming though, and I was clinging to the faint hope that it might revive. It was fun, and you did a good job DM'ing. A lot of the npc's broke the 4th wall a bit too regularly, but still good.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:34 pm

I'm sad, but I have to admit, I'm not surprised. Things were slowing down a ton, the writing was on the wall, and while I was still enjoying it, I could still see that enthusiasm was slowing down when I took a month off and came back to only a page's worth of replies.

R.I.P, Campaign of Jokers. May your legacy live long and inspire us to greater heights of roleplay.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Yeah, honestly I kind of saw this coming. We had good ideas, but nothing to join them.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32