Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 4 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Quarrel's sinister grin widens. "Oh look, somepony's scared of me." She inches up to Gears, that evil grin affixed to her face. "You have good instincts. Heheheheheheh..."
Gears's eyes widen and he attempts to scoot somewhat away, but the fact that it's a jail cell just has him scoot into a corner.
"Scared?...heh...heh...who's scared? Why would I be scared of some...pony...that's menacingly chuckling at me and talking about 'daddy discord' that's completely ridiculous hahaha."
((It's pretty clear he's nervous about Quarrel.))
[edit] ((The "that's completely ridiculous" is more GG trying to not straight freak out. Like "that's completely ridiculous, I'm not scared, awkward laugh"))

Last edited by Quietkal on Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:49 pm

"She's a Child of Chaos, they always feel familiar ties of some type with Discord..." The Clockwork Mage comments.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 pm

Quietkal wrote:
Quarrel's sinister grin widens. "Oh look, somepony's scared of me." She inches up to Gears, that evil grin affixed to her face. "You have good instincts. Heheheheheheh..."
Gears's eyes widen and he attempts to scoot somewhat away, but the fact that it's a jail cell just has him scoot into a corner.
"Scared?...heh...heh...who's scared? Why would I be scared of some...pony...that's menacingly chuckling at me and talking about 'daddy discord' that's completely ridiculous hahaha."
((It's pretty clear he's nervous about Quarrel.))

Quarrel's grin widens further, but she doesn't comment further.

Xel Unknown wrote:"Yeah... I guess so, just to much spending time with my oddly predicable 2/7th Draconequus friend." The Mage admits.

Quarrel turns away from Gears, which is probably a huge relief to him. "You know a 7/52 Draykonnikuse?" she inquired nonchalantly of the Mage. Whether she was getting the name wrong on purpose was hard to tell. "And you didn't tell me about it? Yeesh, how rude, not telling me that I have a 10th cousin thirteen times removed. I could have been bonding with him. Or strangling him. Or bonding over strangling him."
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:02 pm

"She's a Child of Chaos, they always feel familiar ties of some type with Discord..." The Clockwork Mage comments.
From the increasing anxiety of the pony-thing being so close, Gears has difficulty putting a sentence together.
"Oh...um...uh...well...uh...weren't you supposed...supposed to be asking us..uh...questions or something? I mean, we're all uh...all awake now."
Quarrel turns away from Gears, which is probably a huge relief to him.
Gears breaths a sigh of relief, though he's still pretty nervous.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 pm

And then The Mage laughs at this. "Yeah, he'd love all three of those outcomes. I'll be sure to let you two meet, if still get to live after the guards arrive."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:12 pm

((I've been gone for four hours, guys! Yet you post all this?))

Scroll looked at Quarrel, suddenly distracted. "First a century-old phoenix (maybe even older than I!), the likes of which I've never seen, then such a peculiar creature as you!" He gently nudged one of her antler-things. "You were born like this? Astonishing!"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:And then The Mage laughs at this. "Yeah, he'd love all three of those outcomes. I'll be sure to let you two meet, if still get to live after the guards arrive."

Quarrel snorts. "Yeah, tell them good luck with that. I've been evading those idiots all my life, they're not bringing me in. I'm uncatchable."

elfowlgirl wrote:((I've been gone for four hours, guys! Yet you post all this?))

Scroll looked at Quarrel, suddenly distracted. "First a century-old phoenix (maybe even older than I!), the likes of which I've never seen, then such a peculiar creature as you!" He gently nudged one of her antler-things. "You were born like this? Astonishing!"

"No, I wasn't born this way," Quarrel corrects Scroll. "You see, I was transformed into this hideous visage. I was originally a troll. But hey, I can do magic and fly now, so I'm good."
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:26 pm

"I'm uncatchable."
"You're caught right now. You're in a jail cell. I mean...uh...cough. no don't say that aloud....I...uh...I..." He then coughs nervously.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:32 pm

"Now I know how useless such a question is to ask... But hey, Crazed one, you know anything about why you attacked this town?" The Mage asked with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:40 pm

Quietkal wrote:
"I'm uncatchable."
"You're caught right now. You're in a jail cell. I mean...uh...cough. no don't say that aloud....I...uh...I..." He then coughs nervously.

"Obviously, though, if I'm uncatchable, they didn't catch me. Therefore, I am not caught!" Quarrel grins, proud of her wonky logic.

Xel Unknown wrote:"Now I know how useless such a question is to ask... But hey, Crazed one, you know anything about why you attacked this town?" The Mage asked with a sigh.

"Nah, Space Martians from Pluto ate my brain. Soon I will be a zombie and will eat you all. Yum." Quarrel licks her lips.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Ramsus wrote:She turns to Ivana, "I suppose I should apologize then for misunderstanding, Miss Hunter. Now it is your turn. And I very much suggest you do so Miss Hunter. Unless of course you would like it if I asked Nightmare Moon's permission to become a Monster Slayer Slayer."
"You might have a problem with that, but fine. Apology accepted. Can't expect everyone to... well, notice I'm a real person."

Actually, Ivana could count on one finger the number of people who didn't notice she was a flesh and blood minotaur.
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Nah, Space Martians from Pluto ate my brain. Soon I will be a zombie and will eat you all. Yum." Quarrel licks her lips.
Ivana rolled her eyes. If indeed she was being manipulated to attack Ponyville, whoever was manipulating her had a sick sense of humor to "partner" her with these... well, these.

I am the worst Element of Kindness ever.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:48 pm

Ersa gives a chuckle at "century old" consider that her sleep itself had apparently lasted a century.

"Allright, and now it's your turn to apologize for your rudeness Miss Hunter." Ersa said expectantly.

Heh, Elfy, don't complain about four hours. Two of you got well into page 2 before the rest of us even had a chance to show up. I only got a single post in-between being offline before then and going to sleep. (And was happy we didn't move on another two pages while I slept.)

Meanwhile, Ramsus expects no such thing out of the Monster Slayer. Not that my expectations are any indication of what is or isn't a good plan.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Ramsus wrote:Ersa gives a chuckle at "century old" consider that her sleep itself had apparently lasted a century.

Heh, Elfy, don't complain about four hours. Two of you got well into page 2 before the rest of us even had a chance to show up. I only got a single post in-between being offline before then and going to sleep. (And was happy we didn't move on another two pages while I slept.)

(( Razz ))

Scroll turned to study the phoenix. "So you are a phoenix? And you knew Princess Luna? That's amazing! I mean, you talk like we do! And your color is so different than the other phoenixes! And if you slept for a hundred years... You were around while I was alive!"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:00 am

Ramsus wrote:"Allright, and now it's your turn to apologize for your rudeness Miss Hunter." Ersa said expectantly.

Of all the smug, arrogant little...

"Sorry."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:04 am

Ersa nodded and gave a polite smile in response to Ivana's apology before letting herself be distracted by Rolled Scroll.

She truly paid attention the Ghosty for the first time and paused a moment in thought before answering, "Yes and then again maybe no. I'm a Lunar Phoenix and even I myself don't know exactly how I would be related to other Phoenix. The similarities may just be superficial. Then again, I'm not entirely sure all Phoenix are technically related to each other by blood and perhaps it's only through a shared similarity in arcane makeup. I honestly have no idea since I've never met any, nor am I a scholar. I do know I'm the only of my kind though. And yes again, I know Nightmare Moon quite well. You could say we go way back. I was certainly alive when you....were? I'm not sure saying I was 'around' would be correct however."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 am

Quarrel begins sizing up her cellmates.

The ghost. Hmm. Not easily provoked, it would seem. She'd have to look closely to see what got under his skin.

The grey pony. Easily frightened. No real challenge, but amusing nonetheless.

The bird thing. Probably not easy to get under her skin, but she could be used to get under people's skin. Or at least the minotaur's.

Speaking of which... the minotaur. Easily agitated, it would seem. The angry ones always were more fun than the frightened ones anyway. She allowed herself a small grin at the thought.

The griffon. Polite and quiet. That could be difficult to work with.

And finally, the one who brought them here. The one with the mechanical parts. Too nice, too calm, too harmonious. She wouldn't be likely to get him anywhere she wanted.

She smirked at him. But won't it be fun to try?

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Gears starts edging out of the corner, somewhat relaxed now that the pony-thing was no longer focused on him.
"So uh...mister Mage. We're just...just waiting for the Royal Guards then? Or...uh...the reinforcement wave you uh...you speculated."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:58 pm

"Yes... Now that I've gotten that none of you have nothing of real value to offer me, I'll head out now, add to my report, and see how your items are going..." The Clockwork Mage replied with a sigh as he as he headed out.

(OOC: Like I said, this is just going to be a short point for you all to just talk with eachother before we get into major plot stuff. I'll be giving Harmony depending on how well your talks between eachother go while outside of CM's eye...)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Quarrel watched the Mage go. "Well, he was useless." She smirks meanly. "Not that the rest of you would have noticed, of course. You're all about as useless as he is." She grins at Gears again, staring with her mismatched eyes. "All save for you. You have... potential."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Ivana watched the draconequus golem carefully. If indeed she knew that the robot was a robot, she would be the only one crazy enough to reveal that truth. If that happened... well, she wasn't as prepared as she would like to handle the situation, but she had tools besides Mona Lisa.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:47 pm

Ivana could feel some memorys popping up about the wards that were up on this cage, and she could trigger them to disable anyone else in this cage if need be, but of course there most likely wasn't an exit for this cage by triggering the Cell's anti-monster defenses.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:04 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:She grins at Gears again, staring with her mismatched eyes. "All save for you. You have... potential."
Gears swallows nervously but manages to not spring for the corner.
What does she mean by that?! Okay. Just keep cool. She's just pushing your buttons.
Parameter 2: not accepted;
Reason: Phrase, not an admittance;
Continue;
"Well, that's uh...that's...uh...that's...that's what I've...uh...yes."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:09 pm

"Miss Slayer. What do you know about werewolves?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Quietkal wrote:
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:She grins at Gears again, staring with her mismatched eyes. "All save for you. You have... potential."
Gears swallows nervously but manages to not spring for the corner.
What does she mean by that?! Okay. Just keep cool. She's just pushing your buttons.
Parameter 2: not accepted;
Reason: Phrase, not an admittance;
Continue;
"Well, that's uh...that's...uh...that's...that's what I've...uh...yes."

Quarrel giggles, sounding just like some vapid schoolgirl with a crush. "You're cute when you're frightened out of your wits. Hee!"
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Ersa looks at Ivana, "This one-" she indicates Quarrel with a pointing of a wing, "is also a new thing to me. Unfortunately, while it also seems to be of rude disposition, it is not cute like you are Miss Hunter. Of course, I'm not if it would be a good thing if Discord-spawn were charismatic or attractive."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next