Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canpaign of Jokers

+3
Quietkal
elfowlgirl
Xel Unknown
7 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Canpaign of Jokers - Page 3 Empty Re: Canpaign of Jokers

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Parameter 1 accepted;
Parameters 2 3 4: empty;
Continuing...
Gears stares at the unicorn for a bit before nodding and muttering an "Alright. I'll trust you," and looking down in thought.
Knowing what causes the blackouts...causes a blackout? Then...there is something wrong with me. Based...based on the general time of each blackout then...then that means that getting to know me reveals it, and when they tell me...I...blackout. And apparently forget I was told anything about whatever it is about me.

((And now would be a good time to roll to note that there's something weird about Gears if you either haven't already or don't already know. (DC 30) Attribute it to a clicking and whirring coming from GG if you succeed.))

Last edited by Quietkal on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Klaue leans closer to the door.
"Just a couple more if you please I'm thinking on my decision, first what did you mean by the werewolf wakes? and more importantly has an unusual group passed through this town at all recently? It consisted of a few ponies, a couple zebras, maybe a donkey if he hasn't dropped dead from exhaustion and it had two young griffons in tow as well."

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:54 pm

"I'm not the pony that'd know about such things, sorry..." The Clockwork Mage comments. "And, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but your a werewolf dude..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Ersa thinks for a bit and completely ignoring the little baron's statement says, "I see. This 'Day of Weirdness' must have been just about the time I set down for my long slumber. That would explain why I slept for 100 years instead of just 10. I know nothing of these 'monsters'. Clearly by what you've mentioned there are vampires, werewolves, and ghosts, some of whom we have present. What else is there that was part of these 'first monster' kind?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:58 pm

Ramsus wrote:Ersa thinks for a bit and completely ignoring the little baron's statement says, "I see. This 'Day of Weirdness' must have been just about the time I set down for my long slumber. That would explain why I slept for 100 years instead of just 10. I know nothing of these 'monsters'. Clearly by what you've mentioned there are vampires, werewolves, and ghosts, some of whom we have present. What else is there that was part of these 'first monster' kind?"
"Well there seem to be two First Monsters that were not seen... One was the "The First Cloud" and the other I don't recall what that would've been." The Clockwork Mage replied.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Ramsus wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Stop doing that," said Ivana.
"Ah, it's taciturn? What an interesting feature."
I looked for what might be considered a doll on Ivana, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a stake strap. Still, keep going if it helps the character.

Ivana debated whether or not to inform the phoenix that taciturn meant generally silent, but wasn't sure whether she was talking about the stake strap or her. Her head did seem to be in the clouds.
Ramsus wrote:Ersa thinks for a bit and completely ignoring the little baron's statement says, "I see. This 'Day of Weirdness' must have been just about the time I set down for my long slumber. That would explain why I slept for 100 years instead of just 10. I know nothing of these 'monsters'. Clearly by what you've mentioned there are vampires, werewolves, and ghosts, some of whom we have present. What else is there that was part of these 'first monster' kind?"
Ivana was not a vampire, she would NOT be associated with those... those leeches. Still, good luck telling the half-cloud. Upon mention of the First Monsters, the groggy hunter tried to recollect what the Order taught her.

Spoiler:
Unnecessary, the info's in my next post.

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Felt bad just assuming Ivana knew the answer.)
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:16 pm

No no 7/9, Ersa thinks Ivana is the doll. Wink

Fortunately for Ersa she does not have pupils and thus they do not expand in alarm when mention of "First Cloud" pops up. "Uh...you don't say? And...some other one the little baron doesn't recall? Also, what kind are you and why would anyone ever call anything as adorable as you a monster?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:20 pm

(OOC: Cause I'm nto sure myself, I say your golden, no need for the roll. Besides as a Monster Slayer this info is like common knowledge for you. Like all basic Monster Info. The Order you first had said was fine.)

The Unicorn nods far as he knew that the Slayer's info was right, after all Slayers normally do know this subject better then other people.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:24 pm

Ivana wanted to slug the half-cloud but that probably wouldn't get her out of her cell any faster. She'd have to introduce the phoenix to Crazy Zhao back at HQ. Maybe he could take a break from wanting to destroy the moon and get to doing his job.

"There were six monsters that we, the Order, found and destroyed or sealed away," said Ivana. "The First Machine, the First Wolf, the First Treant, the First Spectre, the first Half-Dragon, and the First Vampire. Based on our knowledge, we have yet to find the Survivors of Gallopfrey and the First Cloud. We are aware that Discord is sealed away, but we have yet to detain the First 2/7ths Draconequus."

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:31 pm

(Minor edit... First Half-Dragon, not dragon... And I'm going to say that they have dealt with him...)

"Yeah... I've always wanted to meet one of those Survivors of Gallopfrey... We've got so much info about their skills... But nopony really seen them." The Clockwork Mage said.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:43 pm

Ramsus wrote:"Uh...you don't say? And...some other one the little baron doesn't recall? Also, what kind are you and why would anyone ever call anything as adorable as you a monster?"
"If you had half a brain in the gas you call a body you would realize that I am a monster SLAYER," spat Ivana.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:50 pm

To this Ersa replied, "Awwww. It thinks it's scary. You are very well crafted. You think you have a profession and everything. Though, it could use some work on the intelligence department. Monster slayer is obviously a job description and not a type of monster. Besides, if it's in here with us it must be a 'monster' of some sort. It's a good thing you're so cute though. Your personality could really get you in trouble little miss Hunter."

Ersa turns to the little baron, "Did you make this or is there someone else I should talk to about commending their excellent workmanship and suggesting new models of these?"

Last edited by Ramsus on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Ramsus wrote:To this Ersa replied, "Awwww. It thinks it's scary. You are very well crafted. You think you have a profession and everything. Though, it could use some work on the intelligence department. Monster slayer is obviously a job description and not a type of monster. Besides, if it's in here with us it must be a 'monster' of some sort. It's a good thing you're so cute though. Your personality could really get you in trouble little miss Hunter."
Ivana clenched a fist in anger and instinctively reached for Mona Lisa... only to remember it was being scanned. Shame, she felt helpless without her.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:01 pm

"Ms. Ersa... That's a Minotaur not a doll... A living breathing person, just like you and me..." The Clockwork Mage comments with a sigh.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Clearly disappointed Ersa says, "Oh. Well, that's a shame. She's so cute too. If she just wasn't so rude....."

She turns to Ivana, "I suppose I should apologize then for misunderstanding, Miss Hunter. Now it is your turn. And I very much suggest you do so Miss Hunter. Unless of course you would like it if I asked Nightmare Moon's permission to become a Monster Slayer Slayer."

Turning back to the little baron, "So a Minotaur is not a kind of monster I take it. Just another creature like ponies, zebra, or the like? Why then is Miss Hunter caught up in all this?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 pm

"Wait... Nightmare Moon?" The Clockwork Mage said with a bit of shock.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:22 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Wait... Nightmare Moon?" The Clockwork Mage said with a bit of shock.
History (nightmare moon)
Roll(1d20)+5:
2,+5
Total:7
"Nightmare Who?"
"In any case I'll help. I wont be able to go anywhere in this cell and I'll need to find out how I can turn being a werewolf to my advantage."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 pm

"Yes. Goddess of the Moon and Night. Sister to Princess Celestia. Heir to the throne of all Equestria. An Alicorn of dark hair and illustrious mane. Speaks really loudly and formally sometimes? Apparently has her own holiday? Any of this ringing any bells?" Ersa responds.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:40 pm

"Also the name of Princess Luna while she was engulfed in her madness..." The Clockwork Mage comments still shocked at this claim.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:50 pm

[Um, wow. How did I miss this for five pages? XP]

Quarrel suddenly jerks upward. "Did somepony say 'madness'? Who's gone mad, why, and can I watch?" She then looks around. "Um. This is a fine kish of fettle. Stuck in a jail cell with a whole bunch of weirdos." She grins wickedly. "OH, this will be FUN!"
The Warrior of Many Faces
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:58 pm

"The Princess of the Night is fine and sane again, thanks to the Elements of Harmony and the founders of the Slayer Order" The Clockwork Mage comments with a sigh as the 2/7th Draconequus finally wakes up. "I'm amazed you didn't wake up while I commented on the Day of Chaos..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Ersa looks at Quarrel and remarks, "Gyeh."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Gears snaps back into paying attention and sits down, making sure to keep a fair distance from the creature that just woke up.
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"The Princess of the Night is fine and sane again, thanks to the Elements of Harmony and the founders of the Slayer Order" The Clockwork Mage comments with a sigh as the 2/7th Draconequus finally wakes up. "I'm amazed you didn't wake up while I commented on the Day of Chaos..."

Quarrel levels a look of disbelief on the Mage. "You expect consistency from a child of chaos? What sort of idiot are you?" She smirks. "By the by, how is dear old Daddy Discord? Still getting stoned, I would assume, since he has not descended on this world and turned it into a platypus."

Quietkal wrote:Gears snaps back into paying attention and sits down, making sure to keep a fair distance from the creature that just woke up.

Quarrel's sinister grin widens. "Oh look, somepony's scared of me." She inches up to Gears, that evil grin affixed to her face. "You have good instincts. Heheheheheheh..."

[Since she's focusing on Gears anyway, time for that Perception check: 20 (rolled 7, +13). Welp, looks like Quarrel is unaware of his robotic nature for the time being.]
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:42 pm

"Yeah... I guess so, just to much spending time with my oddly predicable 2/7th Draconequus friend." The Mage admits.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next