Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changeling Investigations

+3
Xel Unknown
Brony 7 of 9
Masterweaver
7 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Changeling Investigations - Page 4 Empty Re: Changeling Investigations

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Masterweaver wrote:"Oh..." A yellow mare nearby stoops down and hugs Ember. "You poor dear..."
This is new. Normally no one bothers to pay attention.

"Maybe it's the badge?" she whispered to Chain Link.

Still, Ember kind of liked this feeling.

Last edited by Brony 7 of 9 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 pm

"It's not the badge... That's... A really sad story." Chain Link said happy that somebody else dealt with giving that hug...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:41 pm

"Hmm... Land, break contact with one team, defy orders because some overly aggressive weather pony doesn't understand how to move around me... or stay here. Yeah I'm gonna stay here. Feel free to put up the cloud cover everywhere else, though. By the time your done I'll probably be gone from this one single solitary spot in the sky. Probably." Flashpoint doesn't look up at her during the conversation, and continues to watch the teams. "Feel free to stop yelling, too."

I guess I could do another random perception? Say to see if I see anything besides the others: 2+10=12. Or not.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Ragdoll shrugs
"Yah probably. I don't think they where changeling and we know where they're going though so there's that."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:05 pm

"What do you mean, miss mailmare? They're now distracted away from your business, you have plenty of daylight to fix things, and judging from how things were said, they're not likely to bug you again for a good while. I'm just new in town and was wondering on that trail of destruction." She tried to distract Derpy from the blatant mission discussion going on mere feet away by keeping her attention, but again, wasn't exactly optimistic.

Ruby shrugs. It went basically as well as could have been hoped. In fact, it went almost EXACTLY as she expected. Was she actually psychic? Like the alicorns? That would be awesome! It was probably just more of her rotten luck though.

Her thoughts waxed depressing. 'Next time: 1) Formalize plans first. 2) Make sure everypony can speak Equestrian fluently. Never thought I'd need to list that one. 3) Make sure fake empathy is unnecessary, we've got the worst liars in history here. 4) Have a hook for these... "Cutie Mark Crusaders" in the future.' She checked back at their eyes in the sky, and facehoofed at what was clearly beginning a scuffle.

"Oh for the love of... One second, I'll be right back." Her wings clinked as gilded feathers spread along with her regular down, and she shot into the sky towards the two pegasi.

Time:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:"Oh..." A yellow mare nearby stoops down and hugs Ember. "You poor dear..."
This is new. Normally no one bothers to pay attention.

"Maybe it's the badge?" she whispered to Chain Link.

Still, Ember kind of liked this feeling.

Xel Unknown wrote:"It's not the badge... That's... A really sad story." Chain Link said happy that somebody else dealt with giving that hug...

"Er... miss Carrot top, why are you nuzzling that dragon?" Three little fillies appear and give the mare an odd look.

Bronymous wrote:"Hmm... Land, break contact with one team, defy orders because some overly aggressive weather pony doesn't understand how to move around me... or stay here. Yeah I'm gonna stay here. Feel free to put up the cloud cover everywhere else, though. By the time your done I'll probably be gone from this one single solitary spot in the sky. Probably." Flashpoint doesn't look up at her during the conversation, and continues to watch the teams. "Feel free to stop yelling, too."

I guess I could do another random perception? Say to see if I see anything besides the others: 2+10=12. Or not.

Yeah, no, all you see is the very ticked off rainbow pegasus in front of you. "Geeze, next time you try stalking somepony MAKE IT A BIT MORE SUBTLE YOU MORON!"

Doc pseudopolis wrote:Ragdoll shrugs
"Yah probably. I don't think they where changeling and we know where they're going though so there's that."

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"What do you mean, miss mailmare? They're now distracted away from your business, you have plenty of daylight to fix things, and judging from how things were said, they're not likely to bug you again for a good while. I'm just new in town and was wondering on that trail of destruction." She tried to distract Derpy from the blatant mission discussion going on mere feet away by keeping her attention, but again, wasn't exactly optimistic.

Ruby shrugs. It went basically as well as could have been hoped. In fact, it went almost EXACTLY as she expected. Was she actually psychic? Like the alicorns? That would be awesome! It was probably just more of her rotten luck though.

Her thoughts waxed depressing. 'Next time: 1) Formalize plans first. 2) Make sure everypony can speak Equestrian fluently. Never thought I'd need to list that one. 3) Make sure fake empathy is unnecessary, we've got the worst liars in history here. 4) Have a hook for these... "Cutie Mark Crusaders" in the future.' She checked back at their eyes in the sky, and facehoofed at what was clearly beginning a scuffle.

"Oh for the love of... One second, I'll be right back." Her wings clinked as gilded feathers spread along with her regular down, and she shot into the sky towards the two pegasi.

"I meant how you handled the fillies. THey're only foals, no need to be so rude to them!" The mailmare gives Ragdoll a pointed glare as Ruby leaves. "Just because Scootaloo got accused of being a changeling again doesn't mean you need to start using all those weird words."
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Masterweaver wrote:"I meant how you handled the fillies. THey're only foals, no need to be so rude to them!" The mailmare gives Ragdoll a pointed glare as Ruby leaves. "Just because Scootaloo got accused of being a changeling again doesn't mean you need to start using all those weird words."

"You sound skeptical," Handle pointed out. "So you think the rumors are false?"
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Masterweaver wrote:"Er... miss Carrot top, why are you nuzzling that dragon?" Three little fillies appear and give the mare an odd look.
"Because of said dragon's sad history..." Chain Link explained a tear in his eye, even while he didn't have the greatest of childhoods, he had family and some friends. Also he'd like to think that while he's not somebody who could lift even his own weight, he could endure more pain thank to this childhood peers pranks.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:39 pm

"If I didn't know any better I'd say we're just here to pick fights with the locals. Did I read the same forms as everypony else?" The red pegasus flies between the quarrelling Flashpoint and Rainbow Dash, obstructing their direct view of each other. Pegasi were somewhat territorial, it was in their nature, eye contact was a challenge sometimes. Ruby wasn't about to make such an authority challenge to either party, looking out over Ponyville instead. Obviously it would be easy enough to shift ever so slightly to the side and continue their verbal duel, but the quick break was all she needed.

Ruby Shield was fairly sure she had seen this rainbow pegasus somewhere before, but then again, it wasn't exactly a common colour combination so that kind of thing sticks in your head. Maybe met her at a wonderbolts show? No, Ruby was fairly sure she was important somehow, but couldn't put her feathers on it. Regardless, probably wasn't too important right this instant. Her focus shifts a bit towards Flashpoint.

"C'mon, you've got a date with a minotaur. Your job here's complete, meet with him. I'll walk the other group over." She faces Rainbow Dash, but keeps her head and eyes a bit lowered, in what may approximate a flying bow. "Dreadfully sorry about all this. We will be out of your, may I note quite beautiful, hair presently." A slight nervous chuckle.

'Nothing seems to be going well today... I thought I shook that evil enchantress curse months ago.'
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:08 am

"Who's picking a fight? I'm trying to mind my own business. My own official business, if you recall. Speaking of, did you manage to speak to Scoolatoo? Determine anything?" Flashpoint, who had no intention of actively engaging the other pegasus, went back to scanning the groups again. Hopefully, Ruby could keep the other off his back for two seconds as he regains his bearings and scopes out the two teams.

Try this again, Perception on the the general area, 10+10=20
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:43 am

elfowlgirl wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:"I meant how you handled the fillies. THey're only foals, no need to be so rude to them!" The mailmare gives Ragdoll a pointed glare as Ruby leaves. "Just because Scootaloo got accused of being a changeling again doesn't mean you need to start using all those weird words."

Ragdoll shrugs but looks apologetic
"I genuinely thought that was how foals talked. Still live and learn, twist and turn, crash and burn that sort of thing.""The guy who sold me that book is going to get such a pinch."
He then turns to the mailmare
"So...uh...who accused Scootaloo of being a changeling then?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:08 am

Ruby face-hoofs, still facing Rainbow Dash. "You know what? The apology still stands, miss, but I also am sorry for interrupting whatever row you were going to get into. In hindsight it was probably fully justified."

A slight turn to the other side. "I was just tossing you a status report and my opinion, do with it as you will I guess. No formal structure, right?" She twists and spirals to spin to the opposite facing, and flies back to the trio down below. 'Yup. Definitely the bad luck curse is relapsing. I wonder if there's a local charmbreaker?'
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:18 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:"Er... miss Carrot top, why are you nuzzling that dragon?" Three little fillies appear and give the mare an odd look.
"Because of said dragon's sad history..." Chain Link explained a tear in his eye, even while he didn't have the greatest of childhoods, he had family and some friends. Also he'd like to think that while he's not somebody who could lift even his own weight, he could endure more pain thank to this childhood peers pranks.

"Sorry," Carrot Top says, gently putting the dragon down. "It's just, with all that's been going on... I came here to see what the other side said and then I find this poor girl... and... Well. Anyway."

Lyra is still back on the stage. "...feed on love. Now how does knowing this help changelings? Simple! If you love them as they are, they don't need to go to extreme measures and kidnap a pony you love! It's a self-constructive spiral, believe you me!"

"...She does make some good arguments though."

RavenscroftRaven wrote:"If I didn't know any better I'd say we're just here to pick fights with the locals. Did I read the same forms as everypony else?" The red pegasus flies between the quarrelling Flashpoint and Rainbow Dash, obstructing their direct view of each other. Pegasi were somewhat territorial, it was in their nature, eye contact was a challenge sometimes. Ruby wasn't about to make such an authority challenge to either party, looking out over Ponyville instead. Obviously it would be easy enough to shift ever so slightly to the side and continue their verbal duel, but the quick break was all she needed.

Ruby Shield was fairly sure she had seen this rainbow pegasus somewhere before, but then again, it wasn't exactly a common colour combination so that kind of thing sticks in your head. Maybe met her at a wonderbolts show? No, Ruby was fairly sure she was important somehow, but couldn't put her feathers on it. Regardless, probably wasn't too important right this instant. Her focus shifts a bit towards Flashpoint.

"C'mon, you've got a date with a minotaur. Your job here's complete, meet with him. I'll walk the other group over." She faces Rainbow Dash, but keeps her head and eyes a bit lowered, in what may approximate a flying bow. "Dreadfully sorry about all this. We will be out of your, may I note quite beautiful, hair presently." A slight nervous chuckle.

'Nothing seems to be going well today... I thought I shook that evil enchantress curse months ago.'

"I'm asexual."

Bronymous wrote:"Who's picking a fight? I'm trying to mind my own business. My own official business, if you recall. Speaking of, did you manage to speak to Scoolatoo? Determine anything?" Flashpoint, who had no intention of actively engaging the other pegasus, went back to scanning the groups again. Hopefully, Ruby could keep the other off his back for two seconds as he regains his bearings and scopes out the two teams.

Try this again, Perception on the the general area, 10+10=20

RavenscroftRaven wrote:Ruby face-hoofs, still facing Rainbow Dash. "You know what? The apology still stands, miss, but I also am sorry for interrupting whatever row you were going to get into. In hindsight it was probably fully justified."

A slight turn to the other side. "I was just tossing you a status report and my opinion, do with it as you will I guess. No formal structure, right?" She twists and spirals to spin to the opposite facing, and flies back to the trio down below. 'Yup. Definitely the bad luck curse is relapsing. I wonder if there's a local charmbreaker?'

"C.R.E.W. isn't government sanctioned," the pegasus deadpans. "The only government sanctioned group is L.I.D. So stop acting like you have authority and I'll stop acting like you're being a jerk." She snorts and flies away as Ruby joins the group at the F.A.B. meeting.

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:

Ragdoll shrugs but looks apologetic
"I genuinely thought that was how foals talked. Still live and learn, twist and turn, crash and burn that sort of thing.""The guy who sold me that book is going to get such a pinch."
He then turns to the mailmare
"So...uh...who accused Scootaloo of being a changeling then?"

"She's an orphan with no real home," the mailmare explains. "She's been accused every week, because most ponies can't wrap their heads around the idea of a self-sufficient foal. Oh that reminds me, I need to pick up Dinky!" She flies away suddenly. "Thanks for the duffin!"

YOU RECIEVE {5} SCIENCE COLLABORATION HARMONY POINTS.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm

'Yeesh, fine lady, your mane needs combing and so does your personality.' Ruby thinks as she descends back to Ragdoll and Handle. 'I mentally rescind my apologies, too, since you don't seem to want them.' She sighs as she mentally fumes, her hooves touching back down with the group. 'Such a meanie-face.' For once, she's actually quiet, so immersed in her own internal dialogue that she doesn't add anything externally.

Rolls:

RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:58 pm

"Glad we could work something out!" Flashpoint yells to the rainbow girl in a cheery tone. After a moment, to himself, "...What does that even mean, 'asexual'?" He maintains his position for a moment, watching Ruby's group close on the FAB party, before going to join the Minotaur. Chain.... Clink? Yeah, that's it, and the Dragon is... teh dragon. Upon landing, he speaks to Chain Clink. "Ok, so what's going on over here?"
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Masterweaver wrote:"Sorry," Carrot Top says, gently putting the dragon down. "It's just, with all that's been going on... I came here to see what the other side said and then I find this poor girl... and... Well. Anyway."

Lyra is still back on the stage. "...feed on love. Now how does knowing this help changelings? Simple! If you love them as they are, they don't need to go to extreme measures and kidnap a pony you love! It's a self-constructive spiral, believe you me!"

"I do 100% agree with you there... And I liked that she listened to my complaints as well... Still... Changelings are still a threat to us right now and just being willing to welcome them into our society won't just automatically solve all the problems we've got with them." Chain Link commented. "Still... Do agree that it'd be a big step forward."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:40 pm

RavenscroftRaven wrote:'Yeesh, fine lady, your mane needs combing and so does your personality.' Ruby thinks as she descends back to Ragdoll and Handle. 'I mentally rescind my apologies, too, since you don't seem to want them.' She sighs as she mentally fumes, her hooves touching back down with the group. 'Such a meanie-face.' For once, she's actually quiet, so immersed in her own internal dialogue that she doesn't add anything externally.

Rolls:

Ruby suddenly remembers the following:

Cadenza's Relocation and Education Workforce is run by princess Cadance and her husband, but has no actual link to the government. Its purpose is to capture and relocate changelings outside of Equestria while simultaneously educating the populace about this new threat, and it is generally considered the second-friendliest group, next to S.U.E.

The Extermination Agency and Related Sectors votes to exterminate changelings, and does so by capturing any suspect and throwing them into a knock-out gas chamber. The ponies that return from such treatment get no compensation, and the changelings that are discovered are either publicly hanged or, according to rumor, dissected. E.A.R.S. is viewed as a brutish collection of cooperate thugs.

The Friends to All Beings movement was founded by Lyra Heartstrings and intends to make friends with all beings. Specifically, Changelings. They're mostly harmless wackos, except for the part that they're growing ever larger.

The Lunar Intelligence Department, the only group actually run by the government, is devoted to the study of changelings and has a colony of captured changelings in a top secret location. Ponies that were inadvertently captured receive apologies, compensation, and are returned home. Still, they're considered kinda creepy by most ponies.

The Royal Infiltration Prevention Enterprise was founded by Prince Blueblood and actually does a fairly good job at protecting its customers from changeling infiltration. Changelings are caught and dealt with... somehow, Ruby's not clear on the details. Unfortunately, R.I.P.E. services are obscenely expensive.

The Society for a United Equestria was founded by Fancy Pants and operates on donations and charity. Unlike most other groups, it does NOT directly promote dealing with Changelings in any way, instead focusing on unifying families and ensuring they understand each other. Members will meet regularly for tea and crumpets.

Ruby then realizes that the reason she forgot about all this was because she woke up this morning with a hangover after getting plastered. She can't remember anything about last night, but she does know she woke up in the same bed as Flashpoint.

Bronymous wrote:"Glad we could work something out!" Flashpoint yells to the rainbow girl in a cheery tone. After a moment, to himself, "...What does that even mean, 'asexual'?" He maintains his position for a moment, watching Ruby's group close on the FAB party, before going to join the Minotaur. Chain.... Clink? Yeah, that's it, and the Dragon is... teh dragon. Upon landing, he speaks to Chain Clink. "Ok, so what's going on over here?"

Xel Unknown wrote:
Masterweaver wrote:"Sorry," Carrot Top says, gently putting the dragon down. "It's just, with all that's been going on... I came here to see what the other side said and then I find this poor girl... and... Well. Anyway."

"I do 100% agree with you there... And I liked that she listened to my complaints as well... Still... Changelings are still a threat to us right now and just being willing to welcome them into our society won't just automatically solve all the problems we've got with them." Chain Link commented. "Still... Do agree that it'd be a big step forward."

"Hmm. Maybe."
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Bronymous wrote:"Glad we could work something out!" Flashpoint yells to the rainbow girl in a cheery tone. After a moment, to himself, "...What does that even mean, 'asexual'?" He maintains his position for a moment, watching Ruby's group close on the FAB party, before going to join the Minotaur. Chain.... Clink? Yeah, that's it, and the Dragon is... teh dragon. Upon landing, he speaks to Chain Clink. "Ok, so what's going on over here?"
The Minotaur looks to the Pegasus and nods to him. "Nothing much so far... Just been called out to about some things my race has done in the past, I responded a bit too far then I should've, but still nothing much happened because of my comments. And... Ember here grew up without family, and was even ditched by her dad. Other than just learning that bit of history about my co-worker, nothing else of note."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Ember thought she was quiet enough, but evidently her voice travels far. Maybe she was growing into a big, strong dragon after all!

"Y-yeah... everyone here seems... nice enough..."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 pm

'That WAS a nice final night in Canterlot. The hotel was surprisingly affordable when you're willing to share beds with somepony else. Shining would be proud of my frugality and humility to go for that route. Something someponies should learn, humility. Might make them less likely to assume everypony is out to tickle their wings.'
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:41 am

"Well that's...neat." Flashpoint shakes his head at the sudden outpouring of personal drama. "Anyway..." he turns to listen to the green unicorn, giving the other mare a curt nod. He steps toward the stage to get a better view, and to watch for the other team's approach, as well as for any other possible trouble.

He fails to notice of the trio of fillies nearby, specifically Scootaloo.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:43 am

RavenscroftRaven wrote:'That WAS a nice final night in Canterlot. The hotel was surprisingly affordable when you're willing to share beds with somepony else. Shining would be proud of my frugality and humility to go for that route. Something someponies should learn, humility. Might make them less likely to assume everypony is out to tickle their wings.'
"Bit for your thoughts?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:
The Minotaur looks to the Pegasus and nods to him. "Nothing much so far... Just been called out to about some things my race has done in the past, I responded a bit too far then I should've, but still nothing much happened because of my comments. And... Ember here grew up without family, and was even ditched by her dad. Other than just learning that bit of history about my co-worker, nothing else of note."

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:Ember thought she was quiet enough, but evidently her voice travels far. Maybe she was growing into a big, strong dragon after all!

"Y-yeah... everyone here seems... nice enough..."

Bronymous wrote:"Well that's...neat." Flashpoint shakes his head at the sudden outpouring of personal drama. "Anyway..." he turns to listen to the green unicorn, giving the other mare a curt nod. He steps toward the stage to get a better view, and to watch for the other team's approach, as well as for any other possible trouble.

He fails to notice of the trio of fillies nearby, specifically Scootaloo.

"...so thank you all for continuing to promote harmony in the light of prejudice and misuderstanding. I hope that--"

Lyra is interuppted when six EARS troopers suddenly charge onto the scene, spraying knockout gas! Roll for initiative!

Doc pseudopolis wrote:
RavenscroftRaven wrote:'That WAS a nice final night in Canterlot. The hotel was surprisingly affordable when you're willing to share beds with somepony else. Shining would be proud of my frugality and humility to go for that route. Something someponies should learn, humility. Might make them less likely to assume everypony is out to tickle their wings.'
"Bit for your thoughts?"

As Handle, Ruby, and Ragdoll are nowhere near the scene of combat, there is no need for them to roll for initiative. Unless they head towards the FAB meeting.
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Masterweaver wrote:"...so thank you all for continuing to promote harmony in the light of prejudice and misuderstanding. I hope that--"

Lyra is interuppted when six EARS troopers suddenly charge onto the scene, spraying knockout gas! Roll for initiative!
Chain Link first tries to use some of his Wand Magic to blow away said knockout gas from the crowd of ponies... (Arcana Roll = 1d20+10+5(FK) = 20 (nat 20!) + 10 + 5 = 35 and unless I'm mistaken I still have a magic point, so I'm using my Minotaur Power "Attack the Day" to turn that nat 20 into a CMC. Might be a waste, but it's what I think Chain Link would do right now.)

Next the Minotaur looks to the EARS troopers. "THE BUCK IS WITH YOU GUYS?" He declares before he charges at them.

(Initiative roll: 1d20=1... Fitting...

I'm taking into battle: [+2] Magic Trick (Rampage), [+2] Pep Talk (Friendly Encouragement), [-2] Conjure Magic Doves (Conjure Warden), [-3] Conjure Rabbit (Conjure Wraith), [-9] Conjure Top Hat (Conjure Fire Giant).)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:44 pm

"Oh, I was just thinking about a self-centered technicolour mare." Ruby replies, fairly passively. "I sent our eyes in the sky to the F.A.B. meeting, I think. Can't be sure with how the response was, but I think I did. The meet's supposed to go on for an hour or two more, if I remember correctly, the two were probably bored with only each other to talk to during it." She sighs. 'One can only hope they were bored and didn't make a scene...'
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next