Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. Empty Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:51 pm

Welcome to the Velvet room.

(Plane Velvet Room over the clouds.)

A unicorn stallion with a long muzzle and a trio of Tarot cards for his cutie mark stares at you from the other side of the table. "Greetings. My name is Igor, but as a pony, you may call me Arcana."

A Unicorn mare with a long white mane flips through a small book. "My name is Marie, but you may call my Star."

The stallion opens a small slot in the arm of his chair and slips out a deck of cards, revealing the first as your Arcana, explaining it. Then reveals the Fool. "A card of many paths." He mumbles and looks into your eyes. "You must be cautious."

The stallion stares into your eyes, colder than ice. "I warn you, the upcoming time could possibly be the most dangerous time you will ever see."

You awake to your alarm clock in Ineighba, Neighpon. Your dream confusing you lightly, before getting prepared for Ineighba College. All of you arrive at the school for various reasons, but you will stay in Ineighba for at least a year.

What will you do?
Morning-Afternoon-Evening.

Options: Mostly just Socializing options, including "Socialize with other party members." If a student or teacher, Morning is taken by Classes. If otherwise, Morning is free for socializing.
MY responses: Expect them about 8:30 pm Eastern.
Weather for the next few days.
Today 4/21. Rainy Monday.
4/22- Rainy
4/23- Sunny
4/24- Sunny
4/25- Partly Cloudy
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 pm

"Most dangerus times ahead... That's a laugh... After what I've already been though, can't get any worse than that." Zeela mutters to herself as she got ready for her classes, something she still felt was quite odd, after all in equestria she was legally an adult without any need for farther schooling. But here she needed a little more before she could go into the workforce or anything... This wasn't an unwelcomed change after what the poor pegasus has been though, it felt better for her to help her heal. "Well let's just get it over with..." She mutters disliking how people still looked at her odd for her dead red eye and her stripes... Next she was at the Ineighba College... Hoping today wouldn't be a bad day.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm

"Augh... I want to see how that dream finishes... That sounded interesting." Icing Sugar groaned into his pillow. He hit the snooze button.

"Augh... I want to see how that dream finishes... That sounded interesting." Icing Sugar groaned into his pillow. He hit the snooze button.

"Fine! I'm getting up, I'm getting up!" The icy-blue pony struggled out of bed. He always set his alarm clock really early for this exact reason, he usually wound up waking up about a half-hour before everypony else once he finally brokered a truce with the damnable alarm clock (well, more surrendered, he never really got much out of these truces). The reason for awakening this early was obvious, as his cotton-candy coloured hair was frazzled and as tangle-poofed as real cotton candy. He took up a comb, and began today's "most dangerous time", risking pulling a tangle the wrong way. Perfect, on to the tail, then the coat, must put on a good appearance! Smooth, silky, everything would be just so, and not a one would need to think he could normally look like a demented sheep.

It wasn't far to the school from his house above the store, giving him plenty of time for a leisurely breakfast of fennel oatmeal with just a touch of alfalfa. Not delicious, but certainly fairly nutritious. A lot of ponies found it distasteful, he knew, but it was sickeningly healthy, one of the few times of day he didn't need to be surrounded by the smell of sugar. Finishing up, he realized it was time to begin yet another mundane day in which nothing dangerous happens, wondering the point of the school if he was simply taking over the family business anyways.

Whelp, off to Ineighba College!
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Brash Landing suddenly appeared out of a flash of blue light and came skidding to a halt after crashing through at least three other ponies and a bench, as much to his surprise as anypony else's as he had been standing perfectly still a moment ago when he'd switched on his teleportation device for a test run. Heck, he hadn't even been inside of the teleportation ring and it didn't seem that the melon he had been trying to transport had made it. He picked himself up and brushed off the debri and took a moment to assess his situation. Well, at least he had his board as well as his tools and drones. On the other hoof he couldn't find the teleporter control rod. In hindsight it might not have been a good idea to test out an experimental device after having that freaky dream. He looked around and could tell he was at the entrance for a college of some sort. He looked out past the entrance and could tell right away that he'd never been here before. In fact, he had the feeling he'd never been anywhere even close.

"Where am I?" he said aloud, mostly asking the question to himself.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Zeela just tilts her head, stairing at Brash with her one good eye... "Just... wha? Huh? I'm so going to regret this..." She mutters to herself and flew over to the Earth Pony with the weird items. "Are, you alright? And, what the hay just happened?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 pm

"What?" Brash responds, startled. "Oh uh.... well, it seems like my teleportation device didn't work as intended. There was something really wrong with that slipstream portal. It was all wobbly and I swear I saw some ponies in a telephone booth fly by. I'm fine, thanks for asking. Do you hear that ringing noise? So like, where am I? And why a school? I haven't been to a school in ages."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:45 pm

"Oh... Lovely..." Zeela mutters. "I knew I'd regret asking..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Current Status:
Early Morning- Brash and Zeela: Socialize with each other, then Zeela to class.
Morning itself-
Icing and Zeela: Classes
Redfeathers, Brash, & Redcross. ?

But before anything happens, Brash a black coated pony in a black suit has walked up to you, and is screaming, "WHAT THE HAY IS GOING ON HERE. YOU ARE TRESSPASSING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:16 pm

"Turn it down a notch dude! I just got.....ejected here. Since I'm pretty sure Private Property isn't a proper name, mind telling me where the hay I am?" Brash replied.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:24 pm

The pony glares at you, turns and yells at Zeela to head inside, and starts pulling you inside by the collar. "A wiseguy, huh? Well, let's see how you feel about getting put into this school JUST to get detention for the next month!?"

*Twenty minutes later you're in the office and the yelly pony is getting told off by the principal and you're with a smirking white coated Pegasi*

"What brings you to Ineighba?" (You answer, probably.) "... well, I guess you'll need some time to get your devices all together. We'll give you room and board if you aid in the Engineering department. agreed?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Zeela flies off to her class...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 pm

"Yeah, sure sounds good. I don't have to wear a uniform do I? I don't think I'd look good in plaid. Um so like.... where is Ineighba in relation to say Equestria?" Before the pony can even asnwer Brash interjects, "Oh and what's your name? Because otherwise I'm going to be thinking of you as 'Smirks' forever."

((I'm just gonna assume he already introduced himself somewhere in there.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Spoiler:

"Ironically, that is my name. And ignore that other stallion. His name is Moron. Seriously, his mother and father named him Moron and he hates them for it. As for where we are in relation to equestria... the fastest way to reach it is to dig through the center of the planet. That give you a good direction?" Smirks chuckles and says, "your only uniform is to wear a lab coat and your goggles when you're in the labs."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:50 pm

"A lab coat over a jacket? I'm gonna look like a total ponse- er.... Uh yeah. Gotcha Smirks. Heh."

He considered what Smirks had said, "Guess I'm stuck here for..... until I can build myself a way home. Not that I really care about going back now that I think about it. You guys have a map of campus or something. Maybe the town too? Actually check that. Maps. Whatever you got."

Once he gets maps (or doesn't) he says, "Well guess I'll go find the engineering department as I doubt you already have a room for me."

Oops, sorry. Didn't mean to screw with your plans.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am

Spoiler:

Smirks pulls out a few papers with the way around Ineighba and the college, and hands Brash a key with 2532 on the keyring. "This room is free. feel free to decorate it as you see fit since it'll be yours for a long while, most likely."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 am

"Or....ok you do. Wow. Well, see you later then Smirks!" Brash says taking the key and maps and then promptly....doesn't leave because he has to study the map to figure out where the engineering department is. He looks at the map and out a nearby window and back again a few times until he feels he has a good grasp on the layout of the college and where he has to go. Then he opens the window and jumps out, activating his board on the way down, flips it underneath him, and barely avoiding crashing into the ground, goes flying over to the engineering department.

Acrobatics: 20 (15+5 cuz it's a flight related check) + 19 = 39. If he had Epic Pwny like other Earth Ponies that'd have been a crit! (But he doesn't...so whatever.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:57 am

Icing Sugar hated morning duty, but cleaned up a little regardless. Such a concept wouldn't even be necessary if the evening duty ponies did their jobs regularly. Still, the classes had to be presentable. They needed to be presentable as he was: A pony was a reflection of their environment, and vice-versa, so there was little one could do about it except make everything as respectable as one desired to appear. Besides, it was expected of the class rep to do a bit more than the average student. Apparently, those little titles like "class representative" and "student council treasurer" were really important leadership opportunities, though all he saw them as were extra work with really not much long-term benefit. The family requires it though, so it shall be done.

The attendance papers and the handouts for the day were stacked nicely on the front desk, the desks briskly wiped clean from dust, Looking Glass was sitting in a corner reading her novel, early as usual, other ponies would be showing up in a few minutes; everything was in place. Icing opened the window, to freshen the room just a bit before class, as something screamed by, wind flying through the class and scattering the papers.

'Maybe this was meant by dangerous...' He sighs, happy that it wasn't marked tests or something that had to be kept in order, and began piling them back up. Everything must be perfect.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:01 am

George wandered down the hall and looked at the door numbers again. I could swear that I've been down this hall 3 times already. Picking a door at random he knocked on it, opened it and stuck his head through. "Excuse me but could I get directions to the medical department please? I have business there."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:52 am

The pony inside, a younger member of the student body, blinked and stood up from his seat on the side of the room. "I'll take you there sir." He mumbled. "You're rather far away. This is where the Student Work program spends their time." The colt moves out of the room, closing the door with some magic, and coughs lightly. "Follow me."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 am

LoganAura wrote:The pony inside, a younger member of the student body, blinked and stood up from his seat on the side of the room. "I'll take you there sir." He mumbled. "You're rather far away. This is where the Student Work program spends their time." The colt moves out of the room, closing the door with some magic, and coughs lightly. "Follow me."
"R-right."
George follows, feeling mightily awkward.
"Sorry for the trouble. I'm George Redcross by the way."
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:34 am

The pony glances stonily at the griffin. "My name is Mirror Maze. And don't worry. Even our seniors here, and grad students as well, all get lost in ineighba. For some reason such a small town has so many places you can get lost in." Mirror turns down a hallway and adds, "What brings you here, sir?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:02 pm

"I've got a position as an intern, I'm here to pick up a shift schedule."
George looks around awkwardly.
"What about you?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:19 pm

"I've been researching the weather patterns of Ineighba. Surprisingly, the town allows the weather to act on it's own, similar to this place in Equestria called the Everfree. It saves on the task force and allows Pegasi to get jobs other than that." Maze shakes his head. "It's good for the economy, and allows unicorns with weather talents to be of use predicting the weather. If you meant why am I here specifically, this is the best school in Neighpon."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Zeela was for her part enjoying her class, trying her best to forget that weird pony she ran into earlier... And she is hoping to Celestia herself that she never has to see him, again.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:24 am

Keep it together Redfeather. He's just an intern. And you have more experience. He didn't skip out on you, he just got lost....

The hippogriff fretted nervously as she arranged her medical tools, checking the clock again and again. She liked schedules. No surprises. Get to the office, sign in, put on the smock. Stand around and wait for hurt students. Yes. Easy!

That dream terrified her.

But it was just a dream.

And she was the nurse.

"Smile, smile, smile..."
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum