Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+5
Doc pseudopolis
Ramsus
RavenscroftRaven
Xel Unknown
LoganAura
9 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 40 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:42 pm

"Yeah, we'll meet up sometime between noon and one... Hope to get there as soon as I can." Zeela replied with a smile.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Brash nods and waves goodbye before flying off back to his (tiny) room.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:14 pm

That Night, on the news.

An orange Earth Pony mare smiles at the camera, as a title "Ineighba's fastest Filly" appears below her, and the camera turns to a Unicorn. "Channel seven news here. You're the pony who's broken most of the Ineighba racing records, am I correct?"

She continues to pace, speaking between breaths. 'I... I wouldn't... say... most... of... them...' she gasps, keeping her speed. 'Just... a few... little... ones...' she adds.

"If I recall, you've broken the short, mid, and long distance speed records." The pony follows easily. "That is no small feat, as they were done by earth ponies, whose stamina generally are better than Unicorns."

'What can... I say? Destiny... doesn't care... if you have... a horn... or wings...'
Full Tilt shows a little pride in her voice. 'Only that... you're ready to chase it...' After a second, she adds, 'But... any pony could have done it...' hastily.

The camera turns to the mare as she smiles slightly and speaks quietly into her mic. "Miss Tilt is as humble as she is fast." Louder and turning back to Tilt, she adds, "What drives you run and push yourself?"

"Because a pony... should push themselves to do their best... in all things..."
she replies, "So as to bring pride to... her family... her-" she pauses for a split second, "country, and all the ponies that support her on her journey."

The mare smiles and turns to the camera in her bike. "As you can see, this mare is one of the prides and joys of Ineighba!"

Tilt smiles obligingly when the camera returns to her, then turns back to diligently continue her training.

"One last question miss." The video goes into static for a few seconds before returning to a video of the mare. "Sorry about that, technical difficulties. Now back to what we were talking about, you're very fortunate, aren't you?"

"I," Tilt stumbles on her words "I... make the best of what fate sees fit to provide. Which is all anypony can hope to do." She glances ahead.

"Ah." the Interviewer tapers off. "Well, you'll see this interview on Television tonight. Hope that you'll be on TV again soon~"

"Wait, what?" Tilt slows down and looks confusedly at the interviewer as the video feed ends.

---

Later that Night, it rains and if anyone watches the Midnight Channel during the rain, Shadow Star appears, laughing. "Ah, it looks like we have a volunteer coming~ I hope to see her later tomorrow. After all, lying to oneself is just as allowed in this carnival!"
----
Morning. Rainy.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 pm

Well, That had been a nice little interview...The filly seemed pretty determined, but something seemed a bit off. Nothing Melody could put a hoof on, but she would need to meet her to know any details...As it turned out, TV's didn't relay emotions for her to pick up on. Still, the reporter's last words, combined with the midnight channel, worried her...A lot. Hopefully, she was just overthinking it...Hopefully.

The morning saw her fumbling to find an umbrella for the rain before hurrying to Koishite's store...She and Zeela -had- promised to help out there in the morning, then they'd be helping Brash get a phone, considering that if Equestria really didn't have that sort of technology, he'd probably need all the help he could get...After all that, if they still had time, they probably needed to talk about the Midnight channel and if there was some connection to what had been on...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm

Tilt sighs and switches off the TV, tossing the remote on the couch and putting her leg over her eyes in frustration. "Why did I think it was a good idea to talk to a reporter while training?" she groans, slumping down after the remote.

A hoof pats her softly on her shoulder. She looks up to the wrinkled face of her mother looming gently above her. "Don't worry so much, Chitu," she says, leaning over and resting her hoof gently on Tilt's chest, feeling her heart thump. "They can try to make you look as bad as they like, but they can't take away what counts."

"I know that, mama, but what if th-"

"Ssh, Chitu. The gods gave you back to me for a reason. No reporter is going to take that away. Now just relax, I'm going out to the station to pick up your father, and tomorrow, we'll all go out to the new restaurant that opened to celebrate my daughter's new record."

Tilt can't help but just roll her eyes and smile. "Okay, mama." "That's my daughter." Her mother gives her a peck on the forehead, and walks away, her hoofsteps softening as she climbs down the stairs, followed by the sliding of the grating as she left the grocery. With a resigned chuckle to herself, Tilt levitates over a time-worn volume from the shelf.

And the empress of the sun bade Red Rabbit come forth. He was from mane to tail a glowing-sun red, without a hair another colour. He measured nine spans from muzzle to dock, and from hoof to neck half a span to the equal of the empress herself. When he neighed, the sound filled the empyrean and shook the ocean...

She reads a while longer, letting the stress of the day fade away until she falls peacefully asleep.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Zeela flew though the stormy weather regardless, she just put on a poncho over her stuff and enjoyed the work she did with Melody.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:59 pm

That morning, everypony can see three ponies, all worried. One of them with a whistle around their neck.
---
Melody and Zeela: Social Link Go! Lover's Arcana

Koishite grumbles around the shop, messing around with a few of things, always glancing at this one part of the shop.

A.) Try to talk to Koishite about it? [Expression lv 2]
B.) Try and see what's wrong with him? [Understanding lv 2]
C.) Other
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Brash makes his way to June's, knocking rainclouds out of his path so he won't get wet but, not enough to disrupt the weather.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:10 pm

LoganAura wrote:Melody and Zeela: Social Link Go! Lover's Arcana

Koishite grumbles around the shop, messing around with a few of things, always glancing at this one part of the shop.

B.) Try and see what's wrong with him? [Understanding lv 2]
(OOC: Zeela's powers of Understanding GO!

And Melody can pick out option A to try cause she got lv 2 there.)

Zeela goes to look to see what's wrong... Hoping that Melody does the asking this time around.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 pm

LoganAura wrote:Melody and Zeela: Social Link Go! Lover's Arcana

A.) Try to talk to Koishite about it? [Expression lv 2]

Melody glanced up...He was bothered by something...She didn't need empathy to figure that out...She paused for a moment, thinking a bit before speaking. "Did something happen there? You keep looking over, it's like something's bothering you..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:53 pm

Zeela can see that, From Koishite's face, he's looking longingly at either a locket or a music box on one of the high shelves. Melody gets a quiet rebuff and Koishite says, "Get back to work, please." before sweeping the store again. (3 points)

Option A.) Prod him further
Option B.) Continue working.
Option C.) Try something yourself
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:14 am

"You sure? You just... Look like you've got a lot on your mind, more so then yesterday..." Zeela notes, being brave in asking right now, hoping her kind tone of voice will help get some more info out of this mystery.

Persuasion check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:34 pm

"Yeah, it isn't healthy to keep that kind of stuff all bottled up. Come on, you can tell us..." Melody seemed a bit worried about him, trying to see what was wrong with him, if anything...

Spoiler:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 pm

((Pass))

Koishite stares at the mares and chuckles. "You two are almost as pushy as she was." He walks over and lifts up the locket and music box with a wing. "These were the original owner's. I don't even have a cutie mark for shopkeeping." He laughs, showing the duo of hearts on his flank. "I need to be careful that somepony doesn't buy these until she comes back. That's really about it." Koishite has a small smile and puts them back down. "But really, who wants to listen to an Old fart like me, get back to work." +3

Koishite chuckles a bit darkly as he walks away.

A.) Go Back to Work
B.) Other
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 pm

George spent his evening alternating between his letter (still without success) and cleaning up fragments of coffee mug from beneath his sofa.
He ended up banging his head on the frame when the midnight channel came on.

On his way to pick up the stuff he needs to give Shiro a check up he stops near the three worried ponies and, thinking about the midnight channel, goes up to them.
"Has something happened?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:48 pm

The coach jogs in place. "Well, yes and no. One of my runners has disappeared, but she may just be running around Ineighba. I really hope that's the case..."

-------

https://ponytales.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=487
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40