Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discord's Game

+4
Doc pseudopolis
kajisora
Brony 7 of 9
The Warrior of Many Faces
8 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Discord's Game - Page 6 Empty Re: Discord's Game

Post  Quietkal Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:09 am

Cloud just stares at the statues for some time, not sure how to react to this development, before kneeling and speaking to the Queen of the night with a small smile, happy that he is no longer forced into fighting heroes of olde. "Our...apologies, great queen of the night. We had been part of a game designed by the chaotic one and were unaware you had overthrown him and restored balance."
((Persuasion: 25 (18+7) Hooray! My dice don't hate me!))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:27 am

The Nightmare looks mildly confused. "...We appreciate thy subservience... but Discord has been overthrown for millennia. How then can you have been unaware of this?"

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:45 am

((Lolol you said you and not thou))
The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:The Nightmare looks midly confused. "...We appreciate thy subservience... but Discord has been overthrown for millennia. How then can you been unaware of this?"
Cloud matches the alicorn's confusion. "Millennia? Forgive my impudence, but we heard his voice but a few moments ago, while he had forced us to fight...the great hero of time." Cloud's face changes to profound sadness upon revealing this fact.
((Continued persuasion that we're not a threat: 25 (18+7) Woohoo! Dice still not hating me!))
((It's almost like I planned this. I didn't of course, but it definitely could be viewed that way. Wink.))
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 am

"...We know not of whom you speak," the Nightmare says eventually. "Scribe! Retrieve for Us all known data on Discord's machinations!"

Another Shadowbolt darts across the room, rummaging through a shelf full of scrolls which you are certain was not there before. Come to think of it, you don't recall seeing that particular Shadowbolt before either.

Actually, from what I recall of medieval speech, "you" was correct in that instance. LOL
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Quietkal Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:17 am

((I read so much about LoZ before just throwing my hands up and going with this.))
((Sometimes I think I'm a glutton for punishment, but then I'm like "nah, I'm too lazy to seek out punishment."))
Cloud sighs and quietly says, "Legend...he's just a legend..." As he thinks, he remembers something that might help. "If it would assist...the game began approximately 13 years after the chaotic return."
Quietkal
Quietkal
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:36 am

Roll (initiative)
Roll:
Attacks:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:26 am

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"...what art thou doing here, Thrackerzod? Art thou BETRAYING Us?!" shouts the Nightmare.
"I, the perfectly normal Earth Pony, would never dream of doing such a thing, Oh Most Glorious and Powerful Queen. Forgive my interruption."
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:26 pm

Brony 7 of 9 wrote:
"I, the perfectly normal Earth Pony, would never dream of doing such a thing, Oh Most Glorious and Powerful Queen. Forgive my interruption."

"Then explain why you are not at your post! Nightmare demands.

Quietkal wrote:
As he thinks, he remembers something that might help. "If it would assist...the game began approximately 13 years after the chaotic return."

"Lies!" declares the Shadowbolt scribe. "All of Discord's chaotic effects ended after he was sealed in stone! You are obviously lying!" He shows his liege a scroll. Apparently, it backs up what he's saying, because the fury is returning to her face.

"Thou DAREST to lie to thy Queen?!" she shouts at the intruders.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:45 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:
Brony 7 of 9 wrote:

"Then explain why you are not at your post! Nightmare demands.

Quietkal wrote:
As he thinks, he remembers something that might help. "If it would assist...the game began approximately 13 years after the chaotic return."

"Lies!" declares the Shadowbolt scribe. "All of Discord's chaotic effects ended after he was sealed in stone! You are obviously lying!" He shows his liege a scroll. Apparently, it backs up what he's saying, because the fury is returning to her face.

"O Queen of the Night! Pleazze lizzten to uzz! Zzurely one azz accomplizzhed at the art of magic and illuzzionzz azz Yourzzelf muzzt be capable of dizzpelling zzuch! I beg of You to at leazzt tezzt our claimzz before you zzentence uzz!"
Persuasion!:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:51 pm

"I, perfectly foolish Earth Pony, am drunk?"

Persuasion: 1d20 (Nat 1) + 5 = CRIT FAIL. "What could possibly go wrong," he said.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

"Scanning statue!"
The Macvellion scans the Discord statue to confirm that it is discord and who's magic made it, unintentionally aiding Busy Bee.
Roll (Perception: Scan statue, Aid Busy Bee)
[Spoiler:Roll]
Roll(1d20)+5:
18,+5
Total:23[/Spoiler]
Roll (Arcana: Scan statue, Aid Busy Bee)
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:00 pm

I am going to MURDER that... thing! If I lozze more family becauzze of that zztunt...
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:29 pm

warrior of many faces wrote:"Lies!" declares the Shadowbolt scribe. "All of Discord's chaotic effects ended after he was sealed in stone! You are obviously lying!" He shows his liege a scroll. Apparently, it backs up what he's saying, because the fury is returning to her face.

"My liege a loyal subject of your's would never dare to lie to our allmightly queen. You mearly need to cast your all seeing eyes to your once fair kingdom and see how your lands have become twisted, how your vassals have been corrupted, and how your magnificent moon now competes the foul and burning sun. It does appear that the scribe is the one to lie to you."

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:35 pm

kajisora wrote:
"O Queen of the Night! Pleazze lizzten to uzz! Zzurely one azz accomplizzhed at the art of magic and illuzzionzz azz Yourzzelf muzzt be capable of dizzpelling zzuch! I beg of You to at leazzt tezzt our claimzz before you zzentence uzz!"
Persuasion!:

tygerburningbright wrote:"My liege a loyal subject of your's would never dare to lie to our allmightly queen. You mearly need to cast your all seeing eyes to your once fair kingdom and see how your lands have become twisted, how your vassals have been corrupted, and how your magnificent moon now competes the foul and burning sun. It does appear that the scribe is the one to lie to you."

Spoiler:

The Nightmare's eyes glowed for a moment, before returning to their previous fury. "We see nothing but peace and prosperity across the land! CLEARLY you are all traitors, trying to sabotage Our rule!"

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Scanning statue!"
The Macvellion scans the Discord statue to confirm that it is discord and who's magic made it, unintentionally aiding Busy Bee.

MacVellion finds somewhat less chaos on the statues than he would expect from this place.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Dragoon motions for the group to move to either side "Pray what do you see beyond the door that we have just come through is it not a room of chaos?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 pm

"...clearly thou art delusional, to think that the Royal Waiting Room is a room of chaos," the Nightmare says dryly.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Brony 7 of 9 Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:49 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Dragoon motions for the group to move to either side "Pray what do you see beyond the door that we have just come through is it not a room of chaos?"
Toxin takes two trots to the left so that the Nightmare has a better view of the room they just came through.
Brony 7 of 9
Brony 7 of 9
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:49 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:The Nightmare's eyes glowed for a moment, before returning to their previous fury. "We see nothing but peace and prosperity across the land! CLEARLY you are all traitors, trying to sabotage Our rule!"

"Pleazze, Queen! I have no wizzh to zzabatage anything! All I wizzh izz for my family to be zzafe! Even if You would indulge uzz only zzo far azz to zztep out of thizz room with uzz, you could zzee that we are not in Your Royal Palace!"

Moar persuasion!:
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:57 pm

"Ha! And step into a trap? Dost thou think me a FOAL?!" scoffs Nightmare.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:06 pm

"Accessing records"
The Macvellion checks it records for details on the levels of chaos around the Discord statue before his escape.
Roll (History: What were the average levels of chaos around the Discord statue before his escape.)
Roll:
Spoiler:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm

The Warrior of Many Faces wrote:"Ha! And step into a trap? Dost thou think me a FOAL?!" scoffs Nightmare.
"A trap? No! Your Majezzty, if we zzpeak truth, you will be able to zzee the reality of the zzituation once you zztep out thizz door. If were truly traitorzz we would not have zzpoken to you firzzt! And if we are not zzpeaking the truth, do You truly believe the palace zzecurity zzo lax azz to allow a trap in the Royal Waiting Room?"
Tears appear in the corners of Busy's insectoid eyes as she tries desperately to avoid fighting with the goddess.

will the persuasion never end? (eeenope):
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 pm

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Accessing records"
The Macvellion checks it records for details on the levels of chaos around the Discord statue before his escape.
Roll (History: What were the average levels of chaos around the Discord statue before his escape.)
Roll:
Spoiler:

MacVellion has no idea, but it does seem odd to him that there's less chaos here than there is everywhere else.

kajisora wrote:
"A trap? No! Your Majezzty, if we zzpeak truth, you will be able to zzee the reality of the zzituation once you zztep out thizz door. If were truly traitorzz we would not have zzpoken to you firzzt! And if we are not zzpeaking the truth, do You truly believe the palace zzecurity zzo lax azz to allow a trap in the Royal Waiting Room?"
Tears appear in the corners of Busy's insectoid eyes as she tries desperately to avoid fighting with the goddess.

will the persuasion never end? (eeenope):

"Hmph. Guards! Attend Us!" Nightmare stands, her two guards accompanying her. "We will test thy claims one final time."
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  kajisora Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 pm

"Hmph. Guards! Attend Us!" Nightmare stands, her two guards accompanying her. "We will test thy claims one final time."
"Thank you, Your Majezzty, thank You!"
Busy heads out the door, hoping to show the Nightmare that there are no traps placed on the doorway
kajisora
kajisora
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:35 pm

"Note: Chaos Levels coming from the statue are much lower than in surrounding area! Hypothesis: Statue does not actually contain Discord!"
"Testing Hypothesis!"
The Macvellion charges the Discord statue and hopefully smashes it, to show that there is no Discord inside.
Roll (Stunts: Smash that statue!)
Roll:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm

kajisora wrote:
"Thank you, Your Majezzty, thank You!"
Busy heads out the door, hoping to show the Nightmare that there are no traps placed on the doorway

Nightmare Moon follows.

"...We see only the Royal Waiting Room."

Doc pseudopolis wrote:"Note: Chaos Levels coming from the statue are much lower than in surrounding area! Hypothesis: Statue does not actually contain Discord!"
"Testing Hypothesis!"
The Macvellion charges the Discord statue and hopefully smashes it, to show that there is no Discord inside.
Roll (Stunts: Smash that statue!)
Roll:

The statue falls over but doesn't break.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next