Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunaris Civitas Summaries

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lunaris Civitas Summaries - Page 6 Empty Re: Lunaris Civitas Summaries

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Now then... Where did that Sea Pony go?" Cloudy mutters looking around the building they had found that Puddinghead was left in and also taken away from... "Note to self: ask her name when I see her..."

Red Coral floats up to you. “I just told you my name... Oh! I'm so sorry you must have been talking about aunty Requiem! Um she went over to the Guild and should be comming back soon.”
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 pm

"OH right... Red Coral that's your name, and you being related to her ah... Must say you two do quite alike, just your aunt's a bit larger. Sorry to have forgeten so soon, just had a bit of a very eventful stuff go down... And find out that a Zombie of one of Equestria's Founders was both fought, saved, then kidnapped while we were dealing with something else." Cloudy explains. "And that's not bringing up the fact we've a huge super-fox speirt coming to attack this town.......I realize only after I say that, I shouldn't have said that so quickly." He hoped either Red or Paige would hit him about right now... That'd be quite fitting for that dumb move.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:24 am

Lilly looks around for a moment. "Is there any way I could help...?"

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 am

The griffon ponders your question for a moment then responds “Could you help by finding Karliah and that little filly and getting the filly to leave?”
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

Storm Blade noticed that Lily had decided not to come with him and frowned. He would of liked her to say what she was doing... but then he shrugged. He did tend to be a bit forceful at times, so it was probably his own fault. After reaching the room with the gaping hole, he spread his wings. Jumping out of the building and taking flight. Soaring towards the restaurant.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Storm blade and Madame Requiem both arrive back at the restaurant at about the same time.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Storm Blade noted the sea pony arriving and gave her a nod of acknowledgement but after this, sorta ignored her. Instead he trotted up to Cloudly, stating. "They already knew, the city is begin evacuated and the guild should be meeting us up here to make a battle plan."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:30 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:The griffon ponders your question for a moment then responds “Could you help by finding Karliah and that little filly and getting the filly to leave?”

"Oh, sure. Do you have any idea where they could be?"

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 pm

"Alrightie... That's one lucky break..." Cloudy comments with a smile. And looked at the scroll that he still had with him that the Kitsue tried to use as they headed out. He hoped by chance he'd find out enough on how to use it or something to help give them some type of advantage to help with the upcoming fight.

arcana check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Lifeforce wrote:
"Oh, sure. Do you have any idea where they could be?"
" I... actually have no clue if I did I would have gone for them myself."

Xel Unknown wrote:"Alrightie... That's one lucky break..." Cloudy comments with a smile. And looked at the scroll that he still had with him that the Kitsue tried to use as they headed out. He hoped by chance he'd find out enough on how to use it or something to help give them some type of advantage to help with the upcoming fight.
arcana check:
You can tell that the magic is acting like a lock of sorts sealing an object within it. Looking at the physical scroll you can see that there is a large blank portion presumably where the “key” should go.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm

"Well... if I ever see them, I'll tell them." Lilly says, with a vaguely confused look on her face as she left the room, back towards the way she had entered the building. She spreads her wings and flies out, awkwardly flittering her way back to the restaurant.

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:46 pm

Lilly is the next to arrive at the restaurant turned turned meeting point. Several minutes later the members of the adventurer's guild arrive.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Storm Blade walked up, saying. "Okay, I've been thinking about how we should combat this threat, and I've got a few ideas that I want to share. First things first through. Does anyone have a map of the surrounding area?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:19 pm

"I don't have one par-say but I have memorized the entirety of the country side." The aging griffon gives a look of remembrance "Kind of had to given what I did as a youth."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:28 pm

"Would of preferred a map, but beggars can't be choosers." Storm Blade muttered, before speaking out loud. "Okay, primary objective is of course, defeating our enemy. Secondary objective is minimize civilian casualties and property damage. Easiest way to do this, is to ensure that the enemy never reaches town. Either by intercepting him en route, or what I think is the better option. Luring him to a chosen battlefield. Preferably a cliff."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Cloudy at this point... Gets up from his work and said. "You are planing to try and push this super-powerful fox-deamon thing... Off a cliff? Yeah, that'll work..." Then he went back to working on trying to crack the item scroll figuring that to be the best use of his time right now.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Would of preferred a map, but beggars can't be choosers." Storm Blade muttered, before speaking out loud. "Okay, primary objective is of course, defeating our enemy. Secondary objective is minimize civilian casualties and property damage. Easiest way to do this, is to ensure that the enemy never reaches town. Either by intercepting him en route, or what I think is the better option. Luring him to a chosen battlefield. Preferably a cliff."

Hmm there is Devils Cove but it rather poor battle ground for a open battlefield the best place would be the Salt Flats... they are both about a mile and a half away from here but in opposite directions. And we don't know from what direction the fox is coming from.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:59 pm

"No harm in trying." Storm Blade pointed out to Cloudy, then frowned when it was announced that they didn't know where the fox was coming from. "I assumed we did, considering that the civilians are being evacuated. I mean, evacuating them right into that thing's path would be bloody. Still, I guess I could talk to some of the birds, ask if they or their friends have seen anything."

(Animal magnetism so gonna help here)
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:22 pm

"Maybe we could use its size to our advantage?" remarked Lilly, not entirely sure how she could contribute to the discussion, but trying anyway.

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 am

Previously on Lunaris Civitas. The kitsune assassin was intercepted by the three members of the group. Before the fight bursts of random dragon magic transfigured the entire universe into something slightly more anthropomorphic while giving thought to one of Cloudy Sky's new found arms. The battle began with a bang before becoming a long war of attrition with one side resisting damage and the other being able to recover. In the end the assassin was defeated and the group demanded a reward in exchange for sparring the kitsune's life. The first attempt failed with the fox attempting to posses the arm of Cloudy Sky. Cloudy then deadened the arm after it began to actively hinder his actions. Paige then began to propose increasingly bizarre punishments and actions.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6