Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunaris Civitas Summaries

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lunaris Civitas Summaries - Page 3 Empty Re: Lunaris Civitas Summaries

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 pm

"Most of what I know is self-taught... Family of Pegasi... So they didn't care to have me go to any type of magic schools." Cloudy mutters.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:44 am

Paige states, looking a bit reluctant to lose a conversation, "Heh, my volume of knowledge is actually rather insignificant. I merely know how to sound knowledgeable in conversation. If you have a question, I could always provide an outsider's perspective also maybe some knowledge of dark magic."
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:54 am

"Don't feel to bad about knowing that topic." Cloudy Sky mutters. "We've so far ran into that branch of magic... Twice... Once on the ship that we got Lilly from and once we fought some of those Windgos... Ones that.." Then the unicorn shutters recalling what those things did.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:02 pm

tygerburningbright wrote: As you enter the Ice cream parlor your eyes are immediately draw to a booth in the corner where you can see Ultima sitting with what a rather beautiful looking cream coated mare. However as you take a closer look the mare fades ever so slightly and you can see who and what it really is a changeling that you just barely recognize as Karliah.

Storm Blade smiled at this sight, glad to see Ultima and quickly began trotting over to her. He was surprised to see that Karliah was now hiding herself when she had been so blatant about what she was before, but figured there was a decent reason behind her apperance. Mayhaps she just liked the attention of boys? Whatever the reason was, that could wait.

"Hey Ultima!" Storm Blade greeted cheerfully as he approached.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
tygerburningbright wrote: As you enter the Ice cream parlor your eyes are immediately draw to a booth in the corner where you can see Ultima sitting with what a rather beautiful looking cream coated mare. However as you take a closer look the mare fades ever so slightly and you can see who and what it really is a changeling that you just barely recognize as Karliah.

Storm Blade smiled at this sight, glad to see Ultima and quickly began trotting over to her. He was surprised to see that Karliah was now hiding herself when she had been so blatant about what she was before, but figured there was a decent reason behind her apperance. Mayhaps she just liked the attention of boys? Whatever the reason was, that could wait.

"Hey Ultima!" Storm Blade greeted cheerfully as he approached.

Ultima smiles at you or rather makes a better attempt than last time.While Karliah waves you over and says " Come on sit down wait you are that Pagasus from the mountains right?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:07 pm

"Considering that I knew Ultima here, I would of thought that was pretty obvious." Storm Blade remarked with a small chuckle, allowing himself to relax as he took a seat next to Ultima, on her other side to the changeling. "Still, I guess introductions can always be re-made. I'. Storm Blade, Royal Guard Hopeful, nice to meet you." As he spoke, he extended his hoof, offering it for Karliah to shake.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:47 pm

She returns the hoof shake and says “Karliah, Changeling, and this meeting is far more... pleasant than the previous one.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 am

Xel Unknown wrote:"Don't feel to bad about knowing that topic." Cloudy Sky mutters. "We've so far ran into that branch of magic... Twice... Once on the ship that we got Lilly from and once we fought some of those Windgos... Ones that.." Then the unicorn shutters recalling what those things did.

"What he means is that they ate each other and grew bigger," Lilly adds with a shrug.

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:10 am

tygerburningbright wrote:She returns the hoof shake and says “Karliah, Changeling, and this meeting is far more... pleasant than the previous one.

"You don't say." Storm Blade mentioned a little sarcastically as he withdrew his hoof after the hoof shake. "Still, I do have a question. If your so willing to show yourself and to admit what you are. However come your hiding that at the moment?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
"You don't say." Storm Blade mentioned a little sarcastically as he withdrew his hoof after the hoof shake. "Still, I do have a question. If your so willing to show yourself and to admit what you are. However come your hiding that at the moment?"

"You seriously think that I would get past introductions with most ponies if I did not go out in disguise?” Karliah responds while passing you a bowl of dark red ice cream.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Storm Blade shrugged at this question as he took the bowel with a polite 'thank you'. "Well, the guild knows what you are and don't have any problems with it, and when we got introduced on the mountains, neither me or the group I was with had no problems with it either."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:02 pm

"Have you seen the guild? The old bird is insane, Earthsong is a mute narcolep that lugges around a giant hammer like it is nothing, Dancing Dream is the second best seer on the continent and faints three or more times each day, ..." Karliah's voice catches in her throat.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Storm Blade was going to comment on what Karliah had said... however, he head her voice catch at the end of it. Gently asking. "And... what else?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Is it your business?!” She snaps then continuing much more softly “ It-it's just all the others are dead and I well miss them...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Cloudy nods, and then leads the small group to that little odds and ends shop looking to buy something else from that place and who knows, maybe his friends would see something worthwhile to spend with their new extra 1000 bits too.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:02 pm

As you enter the shop the grumpy old proprietor greets you asks if anything chatches you eyes.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:48 pm

"Well I liked the little fire-charm I got from this place figured there might be something worthwhile for one of my friends to get... Or something..." Cloudy said as he looks around the shop.

((OOC: Item I'd like to buy here is flavored to be some type of Spell... I figure maybe he could buy some type of special magical scroll or something to learn it from.))
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:34 pm

As you wander around the shop you stumble upon an rack of dusty scrolls one in particular catches your eye a scroll with a steel shield as the cap. The the tag under the scroll lists it as 2500 bits.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:45 pm

"Mmm..." Cloudy thinks to himself, and just impluse buys the scroll, cause it stuck his fancy.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:51 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
Lifesaver's Defensive Enchantments Vol 1:
Next Cloudy after reading the scroll he works on casting the spell on his blue clothing he liked to wear.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Is it your business?!” She snaps then continuing much more softly “ It-it's just all the others are dead and I well miss them...

"I see..." Storm Blade said, uncertain of how to reply, of how to comfort this, near stranger...
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Previously on Lunaris Civitas. Paige Pop met with the distressed wanderer Angelo who told her that she was being pursued by a evil monster. Returning to the Cafe the group found out about the count Hornwood a Diamond Dog. Deciding to scout ahead Storm Blade flew off quickly finding a campsite. After attempting to eavesdrop and finding nothing he returned. Paige then managed lead the group to were the count and two other ponies. Deciding to use diplomacy Cloudy approached the campers claiming to be a fellow traveler after some discussion the Count revealed that Angelo was a Vampire. After a brief misunderstanding about allegiances the two groups merged. Storm Blade once again went on ahead this time taking Lilly with him back to the restaurant arriving he found a curse placed as a trap and decided to confront Angelo at the local temple. At the temple Storm Blade was captured and mesmerized by Angelo. When the rest of the group made their way to the temple they found Storm Blade and Angelo embroiled in some sinister ritual. Cloudy immediately shot a great ball of fire at the ritual but it was blocked by a timely spell from Angelo who retaliated by turning the count into a puppy. After breaking free Storm Blade from the mind control the group began to fight against the Vampire. The subsequent combat resulted in the immolation of Angelo releasing a dark spirit which was consumed by a far larger spirit opening up a rift deep into the catacombs of the temple. A timely burst of random magic teleported the group stright to the bottom while sealing the rift.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:32 pm

"WHAT THE BUCK???" Cloudy swore. "Where in Tartarus have we been sent too? Wait... Somepony please tell me we just didn't..."

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 pm

"Think for a second." Storm Blade replied calmly, turning to Cloudy Skies. "The floor opened and we fell through. Okay, teleported through but still. We are just bellow the chapel."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:52 pm

Scaredy reacts rather poorly to the sudden teleportation going flying into a panic. He then dashes around the dark room looking for a fast way out. In his frenzied search he knocks over the claw of a long dead dragon startling him into a state of blind fear. In his fear Scaredy runs off in a random direction quickly vanishing from sight.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next