Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunaris Civitas Summaries

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lunaris Civitas Summaries - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunaris Civitas Summaries

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:53 pm

"Hey, what's with that odd noise Doc?" Cloudy asked acting just honestly interested said thumping, not voicing what he thinks it sounds like.

Persuasion check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:14 pm

"Maybe it's only for ponies?" Lilly comments, before attempting to pull Storm Blade off of the wall.

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:31 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:"Hey, what's with that odd noise Doc?" Cloudy asked acting just honestly interested said thumping, not voicing what he thinks it sounds like.

Persuasion check:
"It could be my servants trying to free me or it Mammon's Lazrus' and or Teppō's agents coming to slience me and steal my notes it could even be that order of hay frys that I placed last week!" Doctor Evo replies his voice beginning to drip with sarcasm at the end. As far as you can tell he does not know anything about the noise.

Lifeforce wrote:"Maybe it's only for ponies?" Lilly comments, before attempting to pull Storm Blade off of the wall.
Lilly can not so much as even budge Storm Blade.
"Um the ring only effects active magic and uncontrolled magic when the circuit is complete" Ultima says softly.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:35 pm

"So can't we open the door, then shut the circuit?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Cloudy laughs. "Ok, I like you now... That was good."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:42 pm

Upon further examination you can tell that the ring can only be put into the "off" position while the door is fully closed.
In between each of the thumps there now appears to be an object hitting the floor from below.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Cloudy just makes sure to NOT be under wherever the sound is... And does the same for the villains.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Previously on Lunaris Civitas. Lily stole a cloak of fire before using it to burn the crown of winter.While Cloudy Sky met up with Earthsong who took away Harris and Warmage for treatment and Doctor Evo and his assistants for trial. The Group then used the food stored in the mansion to hold a banquet of the stranded travelers and the remains of the adventurer’s guild. The next morning Old Diamond approached the group on upholding their end of the bargain helping him find gold deep within the mountain. Diamond led the group to an ancient temple buried deep within the mountain. Entering they found a cursed watch containing the Earth Pony Monk Paige Pop upon freeing her she joined the group. After discovering a trap the group decided to cremate all the skeletons within the tomb with proper funeral rights. In time the group made their way to the inner most sanctum of the temple and found a chamber of gold however the greatest treasure was found to have been stolen by a Redrum. Leaving the temple the group found Old Diamond who after negotiations agreed to give them ten percent of the profits from the gold the first portion being imminently being sold to Madam Requiem upon entering the town in exchange for 4000 bits and lodging at the Seaside Cafe.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:02 am

"So um... Yeah... I'm kinda sorry about having to put firelike wings on yea. I've noticed how they seem to be bugging you greatly." Cloudy Sky comments to Paige as he guides the two into town and he also offers. "Could, in theory rework that spell into something non-fire if you want, but couldn't do so very quickly... Might take be a few days to a few weeks depending on what I'm trying to build the wings out of. After all this spell first was used to make more butterfly wings out of morning due, but um... Personal reasons to why I'd never use that version of the spell ever again..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:05 am

"Though I would understand should you wish to keep it private, could I not ask WHY you wish not to cast the gentler spell? I could understand not wanting them on your person. However, if fire is NOT the initial form of the spell, and you have conjured the dew-made wings before, surely it would be easier to utilize the butterfly's pair when granting wings to an ally... Would it not?" Paige responds to Cloudy. "Should this be a wound you wish not to unwrap; do not worry about it too much, I shall endure for now and should the need arise again I shall endure then as well."
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:19 am

"It's more... Well... Last person I gave the butterfly wings to, was to help somepony I cared about live in cloudsdale. And the wings are fragle... Didn't realize it till I had used them on myself a few days ago, but just looking at the version that looks like butterfly wings drums up, a bit much for me to remember..." Cloudy explains. "But really, it's fine for me, I was able to quickly make it work for some fake-fire, so I'll fix the magic to work however you'd think to... Maybe if it was made of shadow's it'd feel better for you?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:38 am

"Feel no obligation; but, should you offer, I shall accept. Wings of Shadow seem an appropriate part to carry me forward, these days." Paige simply stands a moment with a strange expression in her eyes. "I apologize for ill memories I may have brought back; and, unless you wish otherwise, I will speak no more of this."
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:46 am

"It's alright, I've been thinking of this since the whole ship sinking event where I forgot I could summon a cloud to surf on... But then went to just summoning the wings... For myself... Because of that I worked mentally on changing them into something more fire-like cause that'll feel better for me... Me and my kid did the whole therapy for this issue... So really, I'm fine... Ms. Pop..." Cloudy said with a sigh...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:52 pm

"Hello, is anyone here?" Storm Blade called out through the tower he had just entered in, confidant that he was in the adventure's guild and now wanted to find people so he could locate Ultima.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Hello, is anyone here?" Storm Blade called out through the tower he had just entered in, confidant that he was in the adventure's guild and now wanted to find people so he could locate Ultima.

Your shouts awakens a mangy old griffon that was sleeping outside a window on a cloud. He pokes his head through the window and looks at you with a rather foolish expression " Hay kid do you have to be so loud? Can't a old timer drink off his sleepiness... wait that sounds wrong.” After looking you over once or twice he suddenly becomes serious “How did you get way up here with no one noticing you till now?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Lilly looks up at the pair of ponies she's travelling with. "...What're you guys even talking about?"

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Storm Blade shrugged at the question of how he got where he was, saying. "Not exactly sure. Opened a door in the street and walked through it to get here."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Lifeforce wrote:Lilly looks up at the pair of ponies she's travelling with. "...What're you guys even talking about?"
"Um... Ah..." Cloudy was a total loss for words... So he looked to Paige for help.

(OOC: Yes, the guy form this time is looking to a monk form 900 years ago to explain the topics they were talking about to the child of the group.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade shrugged at the question of how he got where he was, saying. "Not exactly sure. Opened a door in the street and walked through it to get here."

The griffon's expression shifts to rather strange midpoint “ I could have sworn that I knocked that place down... now why are up here interrupting my nap?” The griffon then flashes his teeth at you.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 pm

"I had no intention of disrupting your nap sir." Storm Blade informed the gryphon politely. "I'm hoping that this is the adventurer's guild, and that Ultima the unicorn was brought back here by Karliah the changeling."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 am

Xel Unknown wrote:
Lifeforce wrote:Lilly looks up at the pair of ponies she's travelling with. "...What're you guys even talking about?"
"Um... Ah..." Cloudy was a total loss for words... So he looked to Paige for help.

(OOC: Yes, the guy form this time is looking to a monk form 900 years ago to explain the topics they were talking about to the child of the group.)

Paige sighs and thinks for a moment, "Well little one, surely at sometime in your past you embarrassed yourself, injured yourself, failed a challenge, or something similarly unpleasant. After it happened, do you not remember wishing to avoid topics or pictures that drew your attention back to an event you would prefer not to think about? Some of those aversions stand for a very long time, and you likely caught our thoughts skirting them in our conversation.

...Or if the magical theory is the source of your confusion, you will have to ask Cloudy once more. The conversation was split betwixt the two"
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"I had no intention of disrupting your nap sir." Storm Blade informed the gryphon politely. "I'm hoping that this is the adventurer's guild, and that Ultima the unicorn was brought back here by Karliah the changeling."

The Griffon frowns and says “ Don't ever call me sir it makes me feel old well older. Now you're right on one account and wrong on the other. Karli only ever comes here for a job and to sleep now as I am only slightly drunk from the morning barrel I'd say it's time of lunch. Best place to find her right about now is...” The Griffon pulls back his head and pulls yours out the window before pointing with a talon to a building that is shaped like a ice cream cone “ Lassie is positively addicted to ice cream probably gorging herself right now.” He then makes a smile that should not be possible with a beak and pulls you through the window breaking most of it before tossing you toward the cone you while screaming “FLY BIRDY FLY AND BE FREE!”
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Storm Blade nearly swore loudly as he was thrown out of the window, his wings snapping out and beating hard to get himself back under control. Stopping himself short before crashing into the building. 'That's it. I'm staying away from gryphon's now unless I am confident that there aren't crazy' The pegasus informed himself before settling down on his hooves. Entering the building and looking around for the changeling or more importantly, Ultima.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade nearly swore loudly as he was thrown out of the window, his wings snapping out and beating hard to get himself back under control. Stopping himself short before crashing into the building. 'That's it. I'm staying away from gryphon's now unless I am confident that there aren't crazy' The pegasus informed himself before settling down on his hooves. Entering the building and looking around for the changeling or more importantly, Ultima.

As you enter the Ice cream parlor your eyes are immediately draw to a booth in the corner where you can see Ultima sitting with what a rather beautiful looking cream coated mare. However as you take a closer look the mare fades ever so slightly and you can see who and what it really is a changeling that you just barely recognize as Karliah.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Lifeforce Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Z2 wrote:Paige sighs and thinks for a moment, "Well little one, surely at sometime in your past you embarrassed yourself, injured yourself, failed a challenge, or something similarly unpleasant. After it happened, do you not remember wishing to avoid topics or pictures that drew your attention back to an event you would prefer not to think about? Some of those aversions stand for a very long time, and you likely caught our thoughts skirting them in our conversation.

...Or if the magical theory is the source of your confusion, you will have to ask Cloudy once more. The conversation was split betwixt the two"

"Well... yeah, I guess I know what you mean..." Lilly says, looking down and slightly dejected. A moment later, her posture returns to something more normal. "So... you guys know a lot about magic, right?"

Lifeforce
Cutie Mark Crusader
Cutie Mark Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next