Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Party That Never Ends

+5
Ramsus
The Warrior of Many Faces
A1C Bronymous
Paper Shadow
Grey Pen The Flawed
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Party That Never Ends - Page 2 Empty Re: The Party That Never Ends

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Necrar rolled his eyes but started dancing along with Blood "And no one's gonna save you from the beast about to strike!"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm

The cat found himself really wishing he could have lunged at somepony just as Necrar had said that. It would have been hilarious! Well, to him, anyway.
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Having repaired (and probably improved) the speakers, Tape Roll tossed his empty roll into a trash can before firing it up. No exploding this time; the default maximum volume was now too low for that to be a problem, while still being plenty loud enough to reach most ears in the house.

Dragging it into the main dance floor, he pulled a pair of duct-tape-ear-phones and slipped them on.

"Let's try that again, shall we? Fillies and gentlecolts, MC Tape Roll is at the helm! Under Pressure coming right up!" he announced, his voice suddenly magnified.

"Come on, somepony get up here and dance! Or better yet, sing along! Karaoke contest!"

Song Link:

Umm boom bah day
Umm boom bah bay
Umm bah boom bah bay day

Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you, no colt asks for
Under pressure
Burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts ponies on the streets

Uhm bah bah bay
Uhm bah bah bay
Ee dey da
Ee dey da
That's okay!

It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'let me out!'
Pray tomorrow takes me higher
Pressure on ponies
Ponies on streets

"Come on somepony, sing with me!"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Location : In the kitchen, at the table, or in my room drawing...

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:54 pm

The cat grinned positively evilly and started caterwauling as loud and as off-key as possible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTunhRVyREU

"Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!"
Element of Harmony

Location : In my Doomed Fortress of Doomy Doom (tm), plotting to conquer the world!

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Necrar followed the sound of the meowing to the cat under the table. "Hello there little one. Need some help?" Using his ponykinesis Necrar freed the cat from its festive prison. "There you go." Noticing the pony beneath the table, Necrar smiled. "And who are you?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Seeing the cat was now free and unoccupied, the Time Pony tried to use his pony-kinesis very subtly to free his cat-distractor from it's duct tape moorings, dangling it over the kitty's head...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 pm

The Gallopfreyan's ploy was quite successful, as the cat leaped and tried to grab the meat.

[What exactly happens now? I have no clue what the contraption you made does.]
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:21 pm

((It distracts cats. I call it... a cat distracter!))

Seeing his ploy to grab the cat's attention coming into fruition, Tape Roll crept very carefully up behind... and then POUNCED!

"I got the kitty!" he cheered, holding the cat in between his forelegs, rubbing it's head with a hoof, carefully positioning the sharp claws away from himself.

"Now you are all mine! MINE! Mwahahaa HA HA HA HA!"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:42 pm

[It is the Cat Distractinator 9000! Soon I will use it... to distract ALL the cats in the TRI-STATE AREA!]

"Mreow!" the cat protested, struggling with claws extended in the hopes of scratching the pony and thus winning his freedom. But, given that the Gallopfreyan had specifically positioned the feline so that this couldn't happen, the cat wound up merely struggling in an utterly futile manner.

Last edited by The Warrior of Many Faces on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 pm

Answers just facehooves at the Time Pony's sillyness...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:04 pm

Blood face-tendrils at the wackiness, laughing.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Necrar looks away from the pony under the table to see the source of amusement and laughs. "Out of the frying pan, and into the fire, it seems."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:19 pm

((While Kogu tries to get away from Time Pony hooves, I'm gonna play with Abomitall a while.))

"Do you know the Muffin Mare,
The Muffin Mare,
The Muffin Mare?
Do you know the Muffin Mare,
She lives on Drury Lane!"

"Yes I know the Muffin Mare,
The Muffin Mare,
The Muffin Mare!
Let's go see the Muffin Mare,
I'm off to Drury Lane!"

I sang to myself happily, the beats of my trotting hooves keeping time. I hadn't been so excited in years. My MOM, the one and only Pinkie Pie, had invited me to one of HER parties! I hadn't seen her in years. Can you imagine not seeing your mom for so long, and then suddenly you get a singing telegram inviting you to a party she's hosting?

It's elating, to say the least.

I suppose I should explain a bit. See, Pinkie isn't my mom, per se... when there's Draconequus blood involved it's never that simple (you don't want to know.) But, she raised me just the same. And that's the important part when you're calling somepony "Mom".

And I'm going to see her! Evidently she had heard about my entering into GG2/7 Uncle Discord's Game, and decided to have a party so she could see me again before I went.

It wasn't like I was going to die for real... My soul already belonged to Discord (technically; I won't go into that right now though) so there wasn't anything to lose. But I dunno. She might know something I don't... I pulled out a Thought Bubble and made a note to ask her later.

As her house came into view, I sat down and double checked the Rules. My eyes stopped on 4-A, which I could've sworn wasn't there before.

"Abom-it-all," I muttered, using the only curse appropriate for such an occasion. Funny, how my name turned out to be a curse. "Abominable" and "Dash It All". "Abomitall".

I would have to find a loophole of some kind. Maybe I could catch her in the back room where nopony would notice...

Stepping through the door, I was greeted by a Time Pony hugging an irritated cat, and a skeleton and a hemo-mancer laughing at the sight. I waltzed over to the clearly improvised music setup and got a new song going...

Song Link:
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 pm

"OHH!!! Me next, me next!" The Blue Unicorn that wore a Fez declares. Then he boots up a random tune that that was made by the same artist as the one the Discordian sang.

music:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:57 pm

(( AH! He can see through Necrar's disguise? ))

Necrar licks his lips. "Mmm.... Ice cream does sound good." Necrar walks out to find the freezer.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

I giggled fondly at the lyrics to the song that played next. While I'd never heard it before, I could ironically recall most of those things happening to me...

Trotting over to the Gallopfreyan, I turned on my Beguiling Eyes for a minute.

"Excuse me, sir," I asked in a polite voice. "Could I have a turn with the kitty?" I made it a point to stick my lip out ever so slightly, widening my eyes as wide as they'd go (which is pretty wide for the bigger left eye, and not much at all for the smaller right one.)

After a moment of pouting himself (some ponies, yeesh) he surrendered the kitty to go hit the dance floor.

"Hi Kogu," I said to the cat, not caring if that was actually it's name. "Have you seen my mom? She's a pink-coated, pink-poofy-maned pony. She's supposed to be hosting the party, can you show me where she is?"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 am

Grey Pen wrote:Trotting over to the Gallopfreyan, I turned on my Beguiling Eyes for a minute.

"Excuse me, sir," I asked in a polite voice. "Could I have a turn with the kitty?" I made it a point to stick my lip out ever so slightly, widening my eyes as wide as they'd go (which is pretty wide for the bigger left eye, and not much at all for the smaller right one.)

After a moment of pouting himself (some ponies, yeesh) he surrendered the kitty to go hit the dance floor.

"Hi Kogu," I said to the cat, not caring if that was actually it's name. "Have you seen my mom? She's a pink-coated, pink-poofy-maned pony. She's supposed to be hosting the party, can you show me where she is?"

"Mrow!" The cat made a point of yowling at the Gallopfreyan's retreating form.

After a quick glance around to see if anypony was paying attention, Kogu mutters, "Haven't seen her since last week. I owe you one. Please don't blow my cover and I'll owe you two."

He wouldn't find it so amusing, but if you were to out him, I wouldn't mind. Or you can leave it be. Either-or.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:22 am

"Oh, okay," I sighed. If Pinkie wasn't here, then who was hosting the party? And where was she, anyways? Was she simply staying out of sight, perhaps?

"Oh! And don't worry, I won't say anything if you won't. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my..." Stop. Close eye. THEN poke. "Eye!" I recited, as quietly and subtly as I could before dropping him back down to the floor.

I sat down on a nearby couch. What did it mean? I came here to see Mom, not play with kitties. (Though admittedly that was fun too, seeing Mom trumped 'bout anything, any day.) What could I do to see her? Or at least find her...

No answers came to mind as I mulled over the issue. I finally decided to just enjoy the party while my stay there lasted, heading over to the snack table...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Abomitall found herself followed by the very cat she had put down, although his attention was clearly focused on the meat on the table rather than her. Sheer coincidence, it would seem.

Once Kogu got there, he leapt up onto the table, grabbed a piece of meat, and chomped it down within three seconds. "Mrow," he said, looking rather pleased with himself.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:46 pm

"Things aren't happening fast enough," I decided, snarfing down a rainbow cupcake. It surprised me that no one else had thought to even try one yet. "If things don't happen, you've gotta MAKE things happen! Time to create some CHAOS!"

Bringing out my Guide to Draconequic Magic, I flipped through to the Execution part and read the instructions.

Step 1: Choose an effect.

That was simple enough. I decided on making it rain confetti, and making that confetti turn into balloons when it hit the floor. Then turn back into confetti when it hit the ceiling. Repeat ad nauseum until bored. THAT would get somepony's attention!

Step 2: Snap fingers.

Hrm. No fingers. I resolved to get a snapper thingy the next time I was at Wal-Mart. For now, I'd have to find someone else to snap for me. I settled on a nearby griffon, who was too happy to oblige.

Step 3: Enjoy.

Several minutes later, there was balloons and confetti floating EVERYWHERE. This was more like it! Grabbing on such balloon, I shot it at the skeletal pony, shouting "I am a MARE, you twit! Of course I can see through your disguise!"
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

(( Cue utter embarassment on my part. ))

Startled, Necrar looks up. "What? I didn't do anything! Yet..." Necrar takes the offending balloon and sends it back. "But seeing as how it's been said, might as well take it off." Shadows surround Necrar, obstructing him from view. A few seconds later the shadows recede to their normal locations and a skeleton with flaming wings stood there.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Blood Mage promptly faints.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 pm

"That's why I was wearing a disguise." Necrar says, pointing at Blood.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  The Warrior of Many Faces Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 pm

As if to underscore Necrar's point, Kogu yowls quite loudly at the undead pony while wondering whether the rules against fighting still applied in the event of undead attack.
Element of Harmony

Back to top Go down

Post  Grey Pen The Flawed Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:53 am

"I didn't say you should take it off," I retorted to the necromancer. What was his name? "I just thought it was kinda mean of you to imply that I'm a guy... Ah, forget it. I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. Enjoy my balloon/confetti transformation cycle!"

Finding an empty couch, I flopped over onto it, my head hanging over the arm of it, and was asleep in no time.

I found myself dreaming about the one silly song of all things. Only it was Princess Luna singing it, and she had apparently changed the words...

I was walking down the highway to the party
Singing along to a song called Muffin Mare
When I got there I rescued a black and orange cat
And asked him if he'd seen my mom

He said, Has she got a pink coat and a poofy mane,
And a cutie mark like a balloon?
I haven't seen her since last week when she ran away to
Join a travelling circus pony named Macaroon
But you didn't hear any of that from me!

And as I sat there on the couch contemplating
A black undead unicorn came up to me
Tore out all of his hair and skin and clothes and said

Everything you know is wrong
Discord is here, and Mom is gone
And all that stuff you care about so much it
Doesn't really matter

Everything you know is wrong
Forget finding Pinkie and sing along!
All you need to understand is
Everything you know is wrong!

As I listened to Luna serenade me, I couldn't help but get the feeling that this song was going to be a recurring theme in my life story... which, really, wasn't the worst way to go, but I suspected (and now know for sure) that it wasn't going to be altogether pleasant either...
Grey Pen The Flawed
Grey Pen The Flawed
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next