Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions of New Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

+8
Doc pseudopolis
Lyntermas
Xel Unknown
A1C Bronymous
Curunir
Paper Shadow
Grey Pen The Flawed
elfowlgirl
12 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Champions of New Equestria (Sign-up and OOC) - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions of New Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Is this like a carriage carriage (with a closed in seating area), or like just a wagon? And, are you treating money to spend on items as real money in the game? Because if so, I need to go pick some items, because Phoenix shouldn't have any money.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Champions of New Equestria (Sign-up and OOC) - Page 6 Empty Re: Champions of New Equestria (Sign-up and OOC)

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm

It's a closed carriage, and I'm keeping item-money and regular-money separate. You can spend regular-money, and there's no item-money penalty.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://elfowlgirl.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:33 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:It's a closed carriage, and I'm keeping item-money and regular-money separate. You can spend regular-money, and there's no item-money penalty.
*hugs Elfy for not breaking system balance*
Ramsus
Ramsus
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Note to Self: Next time my character insults fellow party members, roll a stealth check...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:56 pm

Fun-Fact... I looked over everyone's sheet... Tick-Tock's one of the better fliers of the group. And in some ways could out fly Smoke Screen.

Flier Skill-Level List:

Ramsus-Chocolate Flurry: Best Flier Overall: Utility-Level +5 Stats: Athletics: 11+5= 16 Endurance: 8+5= 13 Acrobatics: 18+5= 23! [Also CM Skill] Stealth: 10+5= 15
Paper Shadow-Smoke Screen: Stealth Flier Pro: Utility-Level +5 Stats: Athletics: 3+5= 8 Endurance: 3+5= 8 Acrobatics: 15+5= 20 Stealth: 20+5= 25 [Also CM Skill]
Xel Unknown-Tick-Tock: Jack-of-All-Stats/Long Distance Flier: Utility-Level +5 Athletics: 8+5= 13 Endurance: 10+5= 15 Acrobatics: 8+5= 13 Stealth: 8+5= 13
Bronymous-"Flashpoint" (Phoenix): Nothing Special Pegasus: Utility-Level -10 Stats: Athletics: 8-10= -2 Endurance: 10-10= +0 Acrobatics: 12-10= +2 Stealth: 10-10= +0
Curunir-Aquilah Jazari: Worst Flier Overall: Utility-Level: -15 Stats: Athletics: 5-15= -10 Endurance: 5-15= -10 Acrobatics: 8-15= -7 Stealth: 8-15= -7
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm

Oh yeah, I figured Tick Tock would be one of our best, it has Flying Ace after all. But from the perspective of Smoke Screen, a clunking heap of metal would be no match for good old flesh and blood, even if the stats suggests it isn't the case...

Also, the Wizard's dice roller finally gave me a roll which had double digits. This calls for a celebration...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 pm

So, Elfy, maybe I missed this but, what do we call the 24 hour period that we know as "a day" in New Equestria?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Ramsus wrote:So, Elfy, maybe I missed this but, what do we call the 24 hour period that we know as "a day" in New Equestria?

It's usually referred to as a clock-cycle, or just a cycle.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Xel Unknown wrote:Bronymous-"Flashpoint" (Phoenix): Nothing Special Pegasus: Utility-Level -10 Stats: Athletics: 8-10= -2 Endurance: 10-10= +0 Acrobatics: 12-10= +2 Stealth: 10-10= +0

Check again, in Pegasus form Phoenix gains the talents Flight School and Cloud Chaser. It's at the bottom of his sheet, if you need reference.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Ramsus wrote:So, Elfy, maybe I missed this but, what do we call the 24 hour period that we know as "a day" in New Equestria?
Actually, I'd also like to know this. As well as what we call things like the time when ponies wake up (morning) and when they sleep (night)...

elfowlgirl wrote:While somewhat popular names is New Equestria, no one of significance by either of those names come to mind.
Okay guys, if it turns out that these two are secretly murderers or vampires or something and we all die a horrible death, you can't blame me, I tried to get information of them with Streetwise...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:48 pm

Night is usually called either bedtime or the after hour(s), and day is usually working time or height (or pinnacle, or synonyms thereof).
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Ok, what about the entire 24 hour period?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:53 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:

It's usually referred to as a clock-cycle, or just a cycle.
*points to elfie's earlier statement.*
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Ah, missed that post.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:04 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:Light swung the door to the carriage shut, and trotted back to the front of it. He and Dark each hooked themselves up to the carriage, before setting off at a trot down the path to Canterlot.
It's nice that the carriage is finally moving and all, but I don't feel there is much we can act on right now. We can twiddle our thumbs or make a quick comment or something, but I think most of us is just waiting for something to happen...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 pm

We could conversate. I've got a million things I could talk about.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:07 pm

I'm game for some small talk, but a time-skip would be better...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Talking is great and all, but I feel we've mainly been talking between one another for the last who knows how many pages...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Oh! Sorry guys, then. Follow up post in a sec.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:38 pm

No one ever wants to RP, so boring. And now we're about to be murdered, because SOMEONE was too lazy to fly.

I'm prepping forcefield. Again.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:54 pm

Bronymous wrote:No one ever wants to RP, so boring. And now we're about to be murdered, because SOMEONE was too lazy to fly.

I'm prepping forcefield. Again.
Paper Shadow wrote:
elfowlgirl wrote:While somewhat popular names is New Equestria, no one of significance by either of those names come to mind.
Okay guys, if it turns out that these two are secretly murderers or vampires or something and we all die a horrible death, you can't blame me, I tried to get information of them with Streetwise...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Alright, everyone roll initiative and choose your combat talents!

(Note - after the first fight, if you are unhappy with your combat build for whatever reason, you can change it.)
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:29 pm

That feeling when you notice a pretty nifty RP, but its already full. T.T
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 pm

elfowlgirl wrote:Alright, everyone roll initiative and choose your combat talents!

Ha, no.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  elfowlgirl Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Need an Arcana check for the forcefield.
elfowlgirl
elfowlgirl
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next