Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 14 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
While some timberwolves dodge the fire, you burn the majority of them, turning their wood to ash. Sadly, your biohazard suit is slightly ruined by the fact that you just shot a missile and stream of fire without taking it off, but since only your fake hoof is exposed, you should be fine...

(Timberwolves A, B, C, D, F, and G are dead)
(Aces High gains a pip (assuming overkill damage counts as damage))

The remaining wolves, which there are three of them, change target to Aces High, figuring that the pony who just shot out flames from him hoof would most likely be a problem...

(Aces High takes 14 damage)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 14 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:03 pm

((Aces High is bloodied))
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Necrar's shadow grows and splits again, but this time the second shadow attaches itself to Ace, healing some of his wounds. With a nod from Necrar, the Wraith strikes one of the timberwolves like it had the leader.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:18 pm

Aces looked at the shadow touching him. "Well...that's no' creepy a' all."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

Splash Control does another of his weak but impressive kicks, this time removing some branches inside the wolf's mouth, silencing it...

(Hasted Preparations: 3 (Lock))
(Injection on Timberwolf I)

(Timberwolf I's Howl is Locked (save ends))
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:17 pm

Sparks dashes at the one furthest away drawing his sword and cutting along the timberwolf's side.

Spoiler:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 pm

You've managed to do another impressive slice, but as before, the timberwolf still stands, if only barely...

(Timberwolf J is Bloodied)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Storm Blade sighed, hating the fact that the Timberwolves chose their own destruction. This this, the aura of his lightning was no match for the restorative abilities of his armour, even after absorbing his shield.

"I'm ending this." Storm Blade declared as he dashed forwards. Even with his sick body, he moved fast other to quickly reach the enemy. From there, he unleashed a powerful storm-wave, that would slam into and toss his enemies. Any remaining enemy would then take a weak, but fast strike, then be forced to attack him as he drew the remainis of the attack to him in a more protective, but unstable shield.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
One of the timberwolves goes down from your initial assault, and a second goes down from your follow up attack. The only one that remains is the one who was attacked by the shadow pony, who seems angry at you, for obvious reasons...

(Timberwolves I and J are dead)
(The Last Timberwolf is bloodied)

(Aces High, you're up!)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Aces looks for a moment at the Last Timberwolf as it turns to him.

"Lookin' pretty bea' up there. Could probably stop this all righ' now."

He looks for another moment at the growling beast.

"Not tha' you could understand me if I offered. Bu' still. I could walk away from this. Probably couldn' catch me or kill me or anything."

Another moment passes as the Timberwolf stalks.

And then another as Aces smashes its head in with his iron arm.

"Heck, I wouldn' actually give you the opportunity even if you could understand me."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
With that blow, the timberwolf falls to one side, where it crashes into the ground and falls apart...

(The Last Timberwolf is dead. Good job, murderers...)

As the last timberwolf falls, Doctor Scope comes out of her hiding space. "Is it zafe yet?"

Splash Control, meanwhile, heads towards Aces High, examining his now exposed fake leg. "This thing can shoot missiles and fire? Hey, were you the pony who fought The Breaker about a week ago?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:15 am

"Yes. He was." Storm Blade informed Splash Control as his swords dissipated and he went back down onto four hooves. Wincing a little bit in pain, his illness didn't help. "Lesser known fact is that me and Sparks here where the guards assigned to look after him in case the Breaker came back... and we where two of the three guards that solved the Mental Magic case. Aces High and the dark guy also managed to track Mental Magic down. Now that introduction are complete, does anyone think they can help me? My flu and the battle we just had is not a good combination."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:05 am

"The 'dark guy' has a name, and It's Necrar, like you said before." Necrar says, waving a hoof through his shadowy minion, dismissing it. "As for help, I can certainly try." He walks over to Storm Blade and puts his hooves on him. Shadows stretch from the hooves and cover the pegasus, then quickly recede back into Necrar.

Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:21 am

"Aye Doktor it's safe now. Oh yea Storm what you all did you say to the wolves? And for that matter why in the good name of the princess do you speak timberwolf!?" Sparks pauses for a moment as if remembering something and then walks over to the downed unicorn. "Hay need any help?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Aces sighed. "Guess I shouldn' be expectin' to keep a low profile if I go fighting everypony who causes trouble in the middle of the stree'," he said as he walked off to the side.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
As the shadow envelops Storm's body, he feels an unusual chill. Similar to when someone walks over your grave. As the shadow recedes, Storm Blade looks, and feels better, although still somewhat ill...

(Storm, reduce your penalties from -6 out of combat and -3 in combat to -4 out of combat and -2 in combat. Also, I just realised that Flash Step shouldn't have killed the timberwolf due to your damage penalty, but it's my fault I forgot so that's okay. I'll remember in the future though...)

tygerburningbright wrote:"Aye Doktor it's safe now. Oh yea Storm what you all did you say to the wolves? And for that matter why in the good name of the princess do you speak timberwolf!?" Sparks pauses for a moment as if remembering something and then walks over to the downed unicorn. "Hay need any help?"
"Ah, good."

As you head to the bridge, you see the yellow unicorn start to get out. "Yeah, I'm good. Hey dude, thanks for helping. Normally I don't stand for violence, y'know, 'cus that's how the stallion keeps you down, and I hate hurting animals, but, if you think about it, timberwolves aren't really animals, y'know, so I guess it's alright." The unicorn kinda stares blankly into space for a few seconds befor continuing. "My name's Zipper, but my friends call me Zippy, 'cus it sounds friendly to the environment, y'know."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Yes. He was." Storm Blade informed Splash Control as his swords dissipated and he went back down onto four hooves. Wincing a little bit in pain, his illness didn't help. "Lesser known fact is that me and Sparks here where the guards assigned to look after him in case the Breaker came back... and we where two of the three guards that solved the Mental Magic case. Aces High and the dark guy also managed to track Mental Magic down."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces sighed. "Guess I shouldn' be expectin' to keep a low profile if I go fighting everypony who causes trouble in the middle of the stree'," he said as he walked off to the side.
"Well, of course not. I mean, I didn't see you take on The Breaker, but my sister told me all about it. You're like a hero." Splash Control turns to Storm Blade. "Well, I guess you are too, but people don't really know you. Besides, you're a guard anyway, it's kinda your job." He turns back to Aces High. "But ponies know you. Just a regular pony like everypony else. We've gotta get a drink or some salt or something one of the days."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:Also, I just realised that Flash Step shouldn't have killed the timberwolf due to your damage penalty, but it's my fault I forgot so that's okay. I'll remember in the future though...)

(Actually, you said the penalty was to damage ROLLS. Not direct damage.

Also, bright blue words hurts the eyes.)

Storm Blade shrugged when Splash Control mentioned that he wasn't well known, not at all bothered by it. In fact, he didn't comment about it as he walked up to the yellow unicorn. "I'm glad to hear you dislike both violence, and hurting animals. I am the same way, through I don't understand your comment about a stallion keeping you down. Also, Timberwolves are animals, if they weren't, I wouldn't be able to talk to them. Don't know why exactly, but I've always bee able to communicate with animals." The last bit was directed at Sparks than Zippy, through the unicorn quickly became the centre of Storm Blade attention.

"So tell me Zippy. Why were you stealing water?"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:35 pm

"Tells me he recognizes me for shooting missiles outta my false leg then calls me the same as everypony else. Some ponies." Aces shakes his head. Then he speaks aloud to Splash. "So long as you're buying, you've go' yourself a deal."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Fury of the Tempest wrote:(Actually, you said the penalty was to damage ROLLS. Not direct damage. Also, bright blue words hurts the eyes.)

Storm Blade shrugged when Splash Control mentioned that he wasn't well known, not at all bothered by it. In fact, he didn't comment about it as he walked up to the yellow unicorn. "I'm glad to hear you dislike both violence, and hurting animals. I am the same way, through I don't understand your comment about a stallion keeping you down. Also, Timberwolves are animals, if they weren't, I wouldn't be able to talk to them. Don't know why exactly, but I've always bee able to communicate with animals." The last bit was directed at Sparks than Zippy, through the unicorn quickly became the centre of Storm Blade attention.

"So tell me Zippy. Why were you stealing water?"
Paper Shadow wrote:(Roll Initiative. There's about ten Timberwolves. Also, before I said that Storm Blade's flu causes him to take a -3 penalty to rolls in combat. I'm changing that to -3 penalty to damage and saving throws, which is more reasonable and easier to get your head around...)
(You could I argue that I could have been clearer, but it's water under the bridge now. Also, I'm changing Zippy's text to no colour, because otherwise it's this or this, and frankly both are hard to read. Maybe I'll put it in italics...)

"Well, they are animals, y'know," answers Zippy, "But, like, they are magical animals, y'know? They don't have a heart. They are, like, magic spirits pretending to be animals. Well, they're not, they are animals, but you know what I'm saying?" He once again stares blindly into nothingness for a small while, before answering your other question. "I was told to get some water from the lake in the forest. My fellow protectors of nature think that the corporations have poisoned the waters, so they can get ponies to spend a lot on medicines, y'know, because the stallion doesn't care about us little ponies, they only care about having bits, y'know. So I went to get some." The unicorn levitates a home-made container from his raggy saddle bag. "But, you can't tell it's poisoned. They must have made invisible poison, y'know."

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Tells me he recognizes me for shooting missiles outta my false leg then calls me the same as everypony else. Some ponies." Aces shakes his head. Then he speaks aloud to Splash. "So long as you're buying, you've go' yourself a deal."
Splash Control gives a nod for confirmation...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Why do I get the feeling that this pony is going to be useless... "Ah Zippy could you tell me who this "The Stallion" is? Oh yea Doktor Scope what exactly did you find in the water?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:56 am

tygerburningbright wrote:Why do I get the feeling that this pony is going to be useless... "Ah Zippy could you tell me who this "The Stallion" is? Oh yea Doktor Scope what exactly did you find in the water?"
Y'know, the stallion. He's the head of the establishment, pulls the strings, controls the system, y'know?" This is followed by enough blank expression and silence. "He's not a cool guy."

Doctor Scope interrupts the yellow unicorn. "Ze vater from ze river is very zimilar to normal vater biologically, but it zeems to have been altered in zome vay. I don't veally know how though."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"Well, they are animals, y'know," answers Zippy, "But, like, they are magical animals, y'know? They don't have a heart. They are, like, magic spirits pretending to be animals. Well, they're not, they are animals, but you know what I'm saying?"
Paper Shadow wrote:Y'know, the stallion. He's the head of the establishment, pulls the strings, controls the system, y'know?" This is followed by enough blank expression and silence. "He's not a cool guy."
"Yeah, the stallion." Necrar says to Sparks, walking over to Zippy. "Don't trust the system, it will mess you up. I trusted it once and it messed me up badly. Putting a foreleg over Zippy, he starts to talk to him. "But I think you may be onto something with the timberwolves. Maybe they're magic animal spirits, and pretending to be normal animals. That would be why the guard here can talk to them. Before you know it, the stallion will have his hooves on them, and will be using other magic spirits, making them pretend to be ponies to keep hold of you."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:13 am

Sparks at first mutters to himself something that sounds like Anarchists and hippys. Then speaking clearly "Right then shall we move on now? Ah Zippy I guess you can go now just don't drink the water ok."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:18 pm

"Actually, I think it might be best if Zippy comes along with us." Storm Blade said casually once Sparks dismissed the unicorn. "I believe that he could be a guide through the forest, meaning we won't have to take the path, quicker that way."
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:"Yeah, the stallion." Necrar says to Sparks, walking over to Zippy. "Don't trust the system, it will mess you up. I trusted it once and it messed me up badly. Putting a foreleg over Zippy, he starts to talk to him. "But I think you may be onto something with the timberwolves. Maybe they're magic animal spirits, and pretending to be normal animals. That would be why the guard here can talk to them. Before you know it, the stallion will have his hooves on them, and will be using other magic spirits, making them pretend to be ponies to keep hold of you."
"Well good luck to him, y'know," Zippy the Hippy tells you with somewhat of a cocky smile. "Timberwolves are impossible to tame, y'know, 'cause they know that whenever they die, they'll just come back to life shortly afterwards, y'know, so they never give up." The unicorn then stares at the ground for a bit. "Besides, I think he'd rather just tear down the forest and build factories or something, you know what I'm saying?"

(I'll let you continue to discuss whether or not you wish to take Zippy with you...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next