Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 33 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 30, 2013 11:33 pm

Your impressive assault on the thief brings the crook down...

(Thief A is a goner)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 33 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Colter Bolt Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 pm

"Oh, now you see, that makes me mad." Necrar says, swinging his bone between himself and the remaining thieves. "When I started helping, it was because of the young ones. And that was when I was weaker. Large spheres of darkness burst from the bone, heading for each thief. The one that strikes the downed thief completely covers him, and a pale shadow of him rises up and bites into the thief beside him before walking to Necrar. The shadow puts a hoof on Snipe, and some shadow flows into the colt. As the shadow walks forward, the chain strikes out again, the spikes digging into the thief. Necrar puts the bone back under his cloak, and what seems to be shadow falls from him, dissapating. "Now, how about we try this again?"
moves:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 31, 2013 12:05 am

Between the spheres of darkness and the attack of the shadow, the next thief falls, leaving the last to suffer the lash of the chains...

(Thief B is K.O'd)
(Thief C is bloodied)
(I automatically shifted the colt's attack to Thief C since Thief B fell, I hope you don't mind...)

The final thief looks at both of the fallen thieves and decides she isn't paid enough for this. She whistles to get the attention of her final ally, but seeing that he is still stuck in his duel against Stanza, she shoves past you and begins to flee the bank...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri May 31, 2013 12:11 am

"Hmph." Necrar scoffs as the thief runs away. "That's a shame. She runs away and probably will still get caught." As the shadows disappear, Necrar moves to Snipe, letting his shadow fall over the colt.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 31, 2013 12:22 am

"Oh no she won'," Aces said, stumbling from the push, then slowly turning. "Now, see...if you're gonna go and hur' a col'..." he raised his iron arm, a look of -quite calm- rage on his face. "You don' ge' to run. You're gonna see this game through to the end whether your like i' or no'."

With a repeated whirring of machinery, the panels, by now infamous, began opening on Aces' arm. Like a clockwork giant, slow and ponderous and altogether too large to be comfortable, the weapon/prosthetic hung before him. Aces scarcely waited for the dozenish panels to finish clicking into place before he began his assault. "And I'm afraid I've go' the winning hoof."

"Ten!" he cried, and a beam of blueish light shot out of the rightmost gunlike object in his arm.

"Jack!" he called, a salvo of missiles ejecting forth, not deigning to swoop and swirl ominously, but rushing straight forward to their explosive point.

"Queen!" came the shout, a roar of flame following close on its heels.

"King!" Aces practically roared as from his many remaining barrels, scattershot bits of metal flew forth, slicing through the air before him in quite a literal sense.

Aces paused.

"Ace," he whispered, as the red ball-like thing at the end of his leg sprang forward, spinning towards its final destination and exploding in a red blossoming of smoke, and hopefully (but not likely) only smoke.

The panels slid back into their normal places as Aces High put his hoof down again, now leaning slightly upon it. He remained silent for a few moments.

"Royal Flush."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 31, 2013 12:44 am

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
Snipe feels slightly better...

(Snipe, roll 1d4, and gain HP equal to that amount...)

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
Overkill much?

(Thief C is a bit more then down for the count...)

However, the building doesn't seem to like your explosion show. Walls and blown to pieces, and the ceiling starts to bend downwards due to the lack of support, and could collapse at any moment...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 31, 2013 12:49 am

"Welp," Aces murmured, looking up. "They're no' gonna like me for this one."

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 31, 2013 12:57 am

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
There's a window (most likely locked at the moment) at the back of the room you could jump out of, that would be the quickest way. Alternatively, you could just head back out the way you came in, which should also be fine, or take the staircase in the previous corridor down and hope you have enough time to escape the building...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri May 31, 2013 12:58 am

Snipe staggers up, head slightly pounding as he collects his things and tries to message Signal again. "G-gottabit oven tissue..."

Spoiler:

Last edited by LoganAura on Fri May 31, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 am

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(You forgot that Storm also healed you a couple of times (+8 overall), so now you have 15 HP...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri May 31, 2013 9:16 am

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Fri May 31, 2013 9:26 am

"Everybody out! Stanza, help Aces, Necar, with me." Storm Blade quickly assessed the situation and knew that the room was about to collapse, so everyone had to get out as quickly as possible, . Including the unconscious thieves. As much as Storm Blade disliked them, he couldn't leave them alone in this situation. So after barking out his suggestions/orders, the blue pegasus let his shield dissipate and quickly took to wing, grabbing the Thief he had knocked out personally and flew for the original hole that had been made with the explosion, hoping that his orders would be followed.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Fri May 31, 2013 9:36 am

Necrar grabbed the thief that he had taken down, put him on his back, and followed Storm Blade.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 31, 2013 1:27 pm

Aces sighed. "Welp, this is my faul', so..." he lifted the female thief up onto his back. "Come on. You're going to the proper authorities, if you'll pardon the cliche." He then began walking to the staircase, metal hoof clanging along the way.

Spoiler:

Last edited by AProcrastinatingWriter on Fri May 31, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri May 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
You try to open the oak doors, but they are locked. Then, you hear a noise behind you...
"Heya Sparks, whatca doing? Carving your name on the doors of the guard school? Heh, that'll show 'em!"
When you turn around, you see a couple of colts behind you at the bottom of the steps to the academy doors. They looked blurred, so it but they remind you of old friends from long, long ago. In fact, everything starts to look bigger now that you've looked at them. Even the doors, which was large enough as it was, now tower over you...

"Oh no no no no not gonna trust you I remember how you left me behind all alone and defenseless." Sparks then barrels through the group of colts running in a seemingly random direction.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 31, 2013 8:40 pm

LoganAura wrote:Snipe staggers up, head slightly pounding as he collects his things and tries to message Signal again. "G-gottabit oven tissue..."
"Err, I don't copy Creamsicle," replies Signal Look. "What's happening in the Bank? It looks like it's about to collapse!"

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Everybody out! Stanza, help Aces, Necar, with me." Storm Blade quickly assessed the situation and knew that the room was about to collapse, so everyone had to get out as quickly as possible, . Including the unconscious thieves. As much as Storm Blade disliked them, he couldn't leave them alone in this situation. So after barking out his suggestions/orders, the blue pegasus let his shield dissipate and quickly took to wing, grabbing the Thief he had knocked out personally and flew for the original hole that had been made with the explosion, hoping that his orders would be followed.
Stanza looks between you and the thief he is duelling. Understanding that he won't be able to take him down in time, Stanza backs out of the corner and heads to Aces High. The thief quickly breaks the window of the room you are in and flies into the cloudy sky. The thief you pick up is not in a good condition, not at all. He's still breathing, but very weakly...

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar grabbed the thief that he had taken down, put him on his back, and followed Storm Blade.
This thief is in a better condition, but unconscious...

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Aces sighed. "Welp, this is my faul', so..." he lifted the female thief up onto his back. "Come on. You're going to the proper authorities, if you'll pardon the cliche." He then began walking to the staircase, metal hoof clanging along the way.

Spoiler:
You quickly find her and pull he- no wait, that's a disembodied wing. There she is. You lift her onto her back. She's not dead, only mostly dead. Still, she needs medical help as soon as possible. Sadly, you aren't going all that fast at all...

Stanza approaches you. "Need any help?"

tygerburningbright wrote:"Oh no no no no not gonna trust you I remember how you left me behind all alone and defenseless." Sparks then barrels through the group of colts running in a seemingly random direction.
You rush towards the direction of who knows where for what seems like both an eternity and a second. When you finally finish running, you find yourself standing before two large guard ponies, whose features are also blurred. They look down at you...

"I don't care what the Judge thinks, you don't deserve to become a guard," proclaims one...

"You have done nothing but hurt and hinder," states the other, "Do you honestly think you'll change?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Fri May 31, 2013 11:04 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Stanza approaches you. "Need any help?"

"Thank you,"
Aces says, shifting the unconscious pegasi over to his side. He holds her wing in his mouth, and every time he speaks, a feather or two falls out. "Welp, I've really gotten myself in trouble this time, haven' I?"
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 31, 2013 11:15 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:"Thank you," Aces says, shifting the unconscious pegasi over to his side. He holds her wing in his mouth, and every time he speaks, a feather or two falls out. "Welp, I've really gotten myself in trouble this time, haven' I?"
"Yeah, you might wanna groove over to City Hall and get yourself a lawyer once we're done," replies the guard. He kinda pushes you along to the stairs and helps you down them. The exit is in sight...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri May 31, 2013 11:31 pm

Snipe messages Signal after his head clears up. "Got brought down. Not sure what else happened, but thieves are downed themselves and we're on our way out." He prepares to leave, not quite strong enough to carry ponies.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:00 am

Storm Blade lands down by the other guards and hands the thief over to a medic, then he turns to Snipe, saying. "Snipe, once everyone is out can you tell them that I've gone back to the museum please?" Through without waiting for an answer, Storm Blade took flight once more, quickly heading to the museum.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:52 am

Paper Shadow wrote:
You rush towards the direction of who knows where for what seems like both an eternity and a second. When you finally finish running, you find yourself standing before two large guard ponies, whose features are also blurred. They look down at you...
"I don't care what the Judge thinks, you don't deserve to become a guard," proclaims one...
"You have done nothing but hurt and hinder," states the other, "Do you honestly think you'll change?"
Sparks was about shout a response but stops himself takes a deep breath and then says "None of this is really real. This is all just that crown twisting my memories and bringing out the bad..." Sparks ignores the blurred guards and walks past them. "I have to find a happy place or something the academy is out so yea those cotton fields are the only place..."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:05 pm

"Wait, the museum?" Necrar asks as he dumps the thief in front of the guards. "Wait up!" Necrar follows Storm Blade once again, though this time on hoof.

Last edited by Colter Bolt on Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks was about shout a response but stops himself takes a deep breath and then says "None of this is really real. This is all just that crown twisting my memories and bringing out the bad..." Sparks ignores the blurred guards and walks past them. "I have to find a happy place or something the academy is out so yea those cotton fields are the only place..."
Within a blink of the eye, you find yourself immediately at the cotton fields, almost as if you wished it so...

LoganAura wrote:Snipe messages Signal after his head clears up. "Got brought down. Not sure what else happened, but thieves are downed themselves and we're on our way out." He prepares to leave, not quite strong enough to carry ponies.
"Good, good," replies your mentor as you fly out of the building...

Fury of the Tempest wrote:Storm Blade lands down by the other guards and hands the thief over to a medic, then he turns to Snipe, saying. "Snipe, once everyone is out can you tell them that I've gone back to the museum please?" Through without waiting for an answer, Storm Blade took flight once more, quickly heading to the museum.
Colter Bolt wrote:"Wait, the museum?" Necrar asks as he dumps the thief in front of the guards. "Wait up!" Necrar follows Storm Blade once again, though this time on foot.
You hand the thieves over the Blank Page (who is the closest thing to a medic there) and rush towards the museum. Once inside, you see evidence that some sort of fight has occurred. There are a bunch of pegasus ponies lying on the ground, with some pony figure standing above them. On closer inspection, the figure turns out to be some sort of magical construct, created with floor tiles, shards of glass, and other bits and bops from around the ground floor of the museum. Necrar, your knowledge of Dark Magic allows you to sense that this collage of materials acts as an exoskeleton for a shadow similar to the ones you summon...

The constant looks at you both, but doesn't do anything, and stands there silently...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:20 pm

"That thing isn't normal." Storm Blade muttered, as he began to search, looking for Spark's mainly, but also for things out of place, okay more out of place than usual. Like things that shouldn't belong being here, or things missing.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Oh dear... Necrar moves forward and attempts to see if it's intelligent. "Welcome to the mortal realm. I am Necrar."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next