Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

+3
Pingcode
tygerburningbright
Paper Shadow
7 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 37 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 pm

((Wait are you seriously considering letting me keep it or is this a joke because if you let me keep the construct, I can reflavor a fire giant as "SEND IN THE CLOWNS" and eeeeeee))

Snipe lightly puts his sniper rifle on the pony's head as a mount and aims it around, looking for the pony and contemplating firing a bullet into his leg.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3) - Page 37 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 1 - 3)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Storm Blade quickly began to scan the crowd, trusting his keen and trained eye to be able to spot the pegasus so he could resume the chase.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:56 pm

LoganAura wrote:((Wait are you seriously considering letting me keep it or is this a joke because if you let me keep the construct, I can reflavor a fire giant as "SEND IN THE CLOWNS" and eeeeeee))

Spoiler:
(Unless the story stops you, although, as you know, it currently doesn't seem able to understand you, and if it did stay around, it would belong more to the group as a whole, rather than just you...)

You quickly spot the pegasus, who is wearing museum officer uniform and pushing his way towards the docks. Despite the crowd, you'll be able to take a good shot at them, if you are willing to take the punishment of harming a civilian if you miss...

"Sorry Creamsicle, the Captain was speaking to me. Yes, I saw that pony with the other thieves. Definitely a baddie. Make sure I remember to check the rest of the museum when I get a chance."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Spoiler:
You know the general area the pegasus would most likely be, but you can't seem to pin-point him...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 pm

Storm Blade closed his eyes for a few moments, flying upwards more to get a better view of the crowd before looking again. However, he wasn't trying to find the pegasus specifically. He was looking for any disturbances in the crowd, as well as any ponies in a recognizable uniform. Then once he found a link, he was certain he would find his pegasus.

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Snipe quickly keeps his eye on the pony, aiming specifically for a crippling shot more than anything, specifically at his wing, in a place that wouldn't harm him but would make his wing temporarily unusable as he sends the location to Excalibur, Pocket Aces, and all.

Spoiler:

LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:02 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
"That's hardly giving me any free will, even in my own body. How would you like it if I did the same to you?"

"How about this if either one of us objects to something the other is planning they can try to present a diffrent way to do it."

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:43 pm

Aces trudged towards the location that had just entered his head, contemplating.

His thoughts were not very deep, nor overly dramatic, nor self-pitying. It was simply a realistic observation about himself and his flaws.

"I'm no' useful for much excep' blowing stuff up. I have to do something to change tha'."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Snipe sends a message back, fiddling with his aim to be precise. "I kinda feel the same way. I'm only good for shooting and seeing. I'm frail otherwise. Maybe we can work together to be better?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:58 pm

"You give me shooting lessons and I'll teach you to spo' lies?" Aces asked, grinning.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Snipe stifles a giggle at that, keeping his aim better. "Well that's one thing we can do."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:58 pm

Have to say, it's a good thing that it's night and that I have a cloak, or else this would be attracting a lot more attention. Necrar thinks back as he flies ahead to the docks, looking to see if he can spot the pegasus during his flight.
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 pm

Spoiler:
Well, you spot the guard, but where he is becomes obvious when...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
He screams in pain at the shot, and everypony around him panics and runs away. The pegasus then becomes more concerned with his wound then running away, although he still backs slowly as the crowd disperses and he sees the construct...

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
You spot him. He's the pony screaming in pain after being shot...

tygerburningbright wrote:
roll:
Varesh looks you in the eyes as she considers this. Her expression changes a couple of times, before resting on a slightly sinister smirk as she replies, "Okay Sparks, I will agree to that, but you have to agree that I am allowed to play with the minds of your friends. Obviously only small things, since you will know anything I plan on doing, and I will follow our other rules, but when I do play with their minds, I do not want you to complain unless you think I will do any serious damage. This is my last rule, so do not bother suggesting another one, because I will just decline it."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Storm Blade shook his head again, irritated by this force pressing against his mind, to get in. Something he again rejected. Through this didn't stop him from flying over the pegasus and landing on the other side him as he spoke. "You just felt what we can do, put a bullet into your wing while you are into a crowd. Keep that in mind when you considering your next answer to this question: Where did the guard with the crown go?"

Spoiler:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:36 pm

Snipe messaged Signal Look, immediately rushing to the pony he shot as he did. "Pony incapacitated." The sniper skidded to a stop, pulling bandages from his satchel and staunching the blood flow, not trying to do anything else though out of a lack of knowledge.

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:43 pm

Necrar lands on the other side of the pegasus from Storm Blade. "Another thing you want to keep in mind. You know good cop, bad cop?" Necrar asks, putting a hoof around the pegasus' neck. Before the pegasus can answer, Necrar continues. "Well, in my adventures here, this here is the bad cop, and the one we're looking for is the good cop. I'm sure you want the good cop back instead of a demon cop."
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Spoiler:
Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
"I don't know, I don't knoooooo-o-o-ow!" cries out the pegasus. "When that guard put on that crown, everything went dark, and I heard whispers, and they freak me out and I tried to move around but I couldn't see where I was going and IkeptbumpingintothingsandIcrashedthroughsomethingandwhenIcouldseeagain
IwasverydizzyandscaredandthenyoucameaskingaboutthecrownfromTartarusandIjustdidn'twanttodealwithitanymoreandthenyou SHOT ME WHY DID YOU SHOOO-O-O-OT MEEE!"
At this point, the pegasus is now fully crying at your hooves...

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
Your bandages will help in the long run, but does nothing to soothe the pain (or quieten down the screaming and crying) of the pony...

Last edited by Paper Shadow on Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Snipe pats the pony on the shoulder, fiddling in his bag. "You ran, and you're one of the thieves. I made sure that your wound's survivable, but it's just a crippling shot. If you're good, I'll see if my mentor'll or a medic'll help it heal quicker."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 pm

"Great." Storm Blade said, stomping his hoof in frustration. "Not only have we just made this guy have a nervous break-down, but our only lead on Spark's gone cold!"
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Varesh looks you in the eyes as she considers this. Her expression changes a couple of times, before resting on a slightly sinister smirk as she replies, "Okay Sparks, I will agree to that, but you have to agree that I am allowed to play with the minds of your friends. Obviously only small things, since you will know anything I plan on doing, and I will follow our other rules, but when I do play with their minds, I do not want you to complain unless you think I will do any serious damage. This is my last rule, so do not bother suggesting another one, because I will just decline it."

"The thing is I don't have the right to agree to that on their behalf." After thinking for a moment he continues. "I guess that if they don't mind you going into their mind it would be ok. I would be fine if you messed with the minds of my enemies but I feel like you were going to do that anyway. Now what should we set up as a punishment for breaking the rules? Immediately losing control?"

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm

"Ugh... You're pathetic." Necrar says, moving the hoof off of the thief. "I can't believe I was worried about the thieves when I came here. Now quit your whining." Necrar lets his shadow grow across the thief and enter his bullet wound."See, shadows can be a good thing, but only if you don't anger them. You've told us everything that's happened since the guard put the crown on, can you tell us about why you thieves wanted the crown?"
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Aces slowly walked onto the scene. Slowly. "Hey. Miss anything?" he asked.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:
roll:
Varesh gives you a look so dirty it could kill. "You are playing a very dangerous game here, Mister Sparks. May I remind you that you would be pushing up daisies right now if it was not for me?" whispers the unicorn as she looks you dead in the eyes. However, a few moments pass, and your stubbornness prevails. Varesh turns around, thinks to herself for a bit, and then proceeds to hug you. "You have got yourself a deal Sparky. We are going to be great together, I just know it. Now, this might hurt a wee bit." Before you can react, you feel a huge migraine as the tunnel's darkness begins to envelope everything...

When you come to, you find yourself sitting outside of a small cafe at the pier, with the crown and an empty glass and straw on the table in front of you. Varesh sits opposite from you, most likely a mental projection or something along those lines. "Now then Sparks, we need to get rid of this crown, and I have already thought of the perfect way. See that ship over there?" Varash asks as she points out a nearby small-ish cargo ship. "The thieves who broke into the museum stole a few other things, and they are planning to ship them off to some place called Manehattan. I am leading your friends over here, but before they arrive, we need to get this crown onto that ship, and maybe act knocked out."

Colter Bolt wrote:
Spoiler:
Your shadow does a very good job of healing the thief, but he is pretty traumatised and doesn't answer, instead continues to rock back and forth in crippling fear...

The construct ignores the scared pony and walks past...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Snipe immediately jumps onto the construct's back. "Where we goin'?"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Aces walked up to the frail-looking pony, looking down at him almost piteously.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
(In theory, not really, but he must answer those questions truthfully, and without distortion, so you will still get your answers, but the pony will still be traumatised...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next