Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+4
LoganAura
Doc pseudopolis
Caden2112
Xel Unknown
8 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 30 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Caden2112 Thu May 02, 2013 10:07 pm

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 30 Melodypictureupset"It is...I can-...I can do it...Not too well, I can just make sure she doesn't remember where we just came from, and her memories of the next...I dunno, minute or so?...Will be foggy...I would trust her, but whoever they're working for, not so much...Sorry, Alice...But you know what they say...Sometimes ignorance is bliss..." Melody swallowed for a moment...Then, with a flash of her horn and eyes as she stared at the filly, she lanced out, attempting to obliterate the last few minutes of her life, to make sure there was -no- way she could tell anyone about the Velvet Room...Afterwards, she sighed, shaking her head. "It's...Done." The announcement came as if she was telling someone she'd just slaughtered their puppy.

((Yeah, using Memory to Mist on Alice in case it wasn't painfully obvious.))
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Tilt pales, all the dissonance of what they did finally bubbling over the top and overwhelming her. "I... I have to go." she gasps, weakly, giving the other unicorn a fearful look for just a second before pushing the door of the Velvet Room open and staggering outside.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Alice's eyes glaze over slightly at Melody's magic, and Daisoujo's snap open. "What did you do to her!" Daisoujo struggles in his chains. "If you bucking hurt her with that, I swear to Izanagi that I'll samsara your bucking flank to tartarus!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Zeela sighs and facehooves. "Of course he wakes and sees that..." The idea of just letting the two children go was starting to seem like a good idea. Every step they take, just seems to add more problems not less...
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu May 02, 2013 10:22 pm

"She explained herself, she made the foalish filly forget about meeting us, so she cannot advance her strategy when next we meet. I like you, though. I think we can trust you, to know what we can do, and to maybe put her on a better path than this. We are goodly, we could have done many things while you were both unconscious. But we did not. This time." Icing picks up Alice and without fanfare puts her out the door of the Velvet Room.

"I am going to move you now, so you can look after her."
He informs Dai.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu May 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Melody looked over, shaking her head. "I'd deserve it...She'll live, at worst she'll be a little disoriented for a bit, she just won't remember anything she saw when she was stirring. That's all. If something worse happens...Well, like I said, I'd deserve whatever you want to do to me." She turned, not really wanting to meet his gaze as she walked away. "...I'm sorry..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 02, 2013 10:27 pm

Dai glares at Melody and grumbles, "She's well-meaning." before hefting himself up in his chains as best as he can and helping Icing move him from the velvet room. Before he leaves though, he glances at the party, a small frown on his face and saying, "I'll see you again in the real world."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Zeela slides over and falls onto the ground once Melody moved away from her... "Oww..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Tilt stumbles into the street, and braces herself with her forelegs against a wall, emptying the contents of her stomach into the street below her. "Oh Celestia... who have we become..." she gasps to herself, "No... we couldn't... we can't... no we can't we can't we can't we can't..." she sobs.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu May 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Icing makes sure both are clearly outside, and then pulls loose the chaining from Dai, leaving Alice there to occupy his time as Icing returns to the room.

He returns the chain onto the ground of the Velvet Room. Which come to think of it, didn't have much velvet in it. "I think somepony may need to give Full Tilt a little talk tomorrow. I nominate not myself. Zeela looks nearly unconscious, let us go home, I think."
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Melody turned, facehoofing for a moment before returning to help Zeela up. "Sorry, sorry...Come on, let's go...You're right, Icing, this...This is a mess. Somepony needs to talk to her, but...I don't think I should...I saw how she looked at me...Couldn't have scared her worse if I'd grown fangs..." She sighed, helping Zeela move. There was...little else they could do tonight, and she really didn't want to risk doing anything else...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Zeela nods and heads out with Melody. "I'll try to meet up with Tilt tomorrow..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 02, 2013 11:06 pm

The party all return to bed after the events, needing the rest nessacary after the events of the night.

The next morning, Icing finds a small note in his locker from Pearl, George can find a message from Shimmer on his desk, and Melody finds a small, hoofwritten note saying "I want to speak with you" in her own. All three saying to meet their respective person during the lunch break.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu May 02, 2013 11:11 pm

Melody felt like a zombie for most of the next morning, dozing where she could...Though seeing the note, she was filled with nervousness...Who could it be...? She sighed softly, forcing herself to look for who wrote the note...Part of her said that she should pretend she didn't see it and go on about her business, but it was too late now...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Tilt is nowhere to be seen that day, the ordinarily diligent filly conspicuously absent from all her classes.

Instead, she finds herself at the little Dammaist shrine tucked away on the outskirts of town, burning incense, praying, and trying to come to terms with what she'd done last night. It was a quiet place, there weren't many dammaists in a small town like Ineighba, and the hour ensured all the others were busy with the day's work.

She prays quietly under her breath, speaking all the ill deeds she'd committed, that she'd willingly pursued conflict, that she'd wished harm upon Daisoujou, that she hadn't stopped Melody, that she'd stood by while a monstrous deed was committed.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu May 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Icing opened the heavy steel door to the roof, letting the breeze ripple his cotton-candy-coloured coiffure as he gazed across the school-scape. Fairly quickly, he found the subject of his most recent note.

A good thing, too. His last love note turned out to be from some big-nosed spirit pony telling them to go on an alternate universe quest. This seemed much more pedestrian. He places his lunchbox upon the ground and turns to Pearl.

"Good afternoon, a fancy meeting you here." He says with a practiced smile. Last night's events didn't really drag him down at all, unlike some of the others. Hopefully somepony talked to Tilt.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 11:17 pm

Zeela was unlucky and unable to wake until about noon... And when she did... Her first act was to call Full Tilt's number.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Melody: Melody, following the directions left for her, finds Daisoujo practicing in the gym some moves, glancing over to her and flying over. "... Alice didn't remember the room."

Icing: Icing sees Pearl Mage... and from behind the steel door comes Blood mage with a grin. The former looking apologetic as the red one grins. "Wonderful to see you again, Sugar."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu May 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Icing suppresses the urge to scowl, keeping his smile as he turns. "Always good to see a happy pony, even if they are not a customer right now." His smile was a pasted on grin, he was practically speaking through his teeth, yet managed no loss in enunciation. Clearly, his ventriloquism skill was going unharvested.

"I thought you were vacationing, I was just about to sit down for lunch with this wonderful mare Pearl. What brings you to the school and me on your time off?" The question was innocent enough, at least, if possibly misunderstandable. Blood Mage would make mistakes if he was a bit unsettled, might let more information go. With the recent information about Blacky, suddenly Blood Mage went from suspicious to the next possible innocent pony their doctor lobs a scalpel at.
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu May 02, 2013 11:34 pm

Melody looked at Daisoujo for a moment, not sure if she should stay or run...At his announcement, she sighed. "That's...Good, that's what I was going for. She...Was she okay outside of that?" She paused, looking at him for a moment, then at the ground. "...I guess...It's none of my business, huh...?" she muttered, realizing that she was probably the last person who would get an update outside of not being on the chopping block. Yet.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 pm

Icing: Blood grins just as widely, chuckling as Pearl looks down. "Just wanted to check the stallion that my sis liked out a bit myself." He comes over and leans close, whispering, "In reality, I want a little bit of repayment for my little gift." Blood slips a vial of red liquid from around his neck, smirking. "Pearl? Mind excusing us for a moment?"

Pearl looks at the door, nodding to Blood and walking out.

Melody: Dai's face actively turns into a smile at that. "Luckily, no. the worst thing was that she thought she needed to 'help' Shiro more, but I convinced her away from that." Daisoujo sits, looking Melody in the eye. "I... I have to thank you for not killing Alice. I wouldn't know what I'd do without her."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu May 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Melody sat, looking at him and nodding as she thought. "You really do care about her, huh? I guess it's obvious, but...Yeah." She shook her head, taking a breath. "Sorry. But...Yeah, if it was just you two, I wouldn't have minded, but your employer...Haven't met them, don't know that we can trust them, or what they could do to either of you...I think I may have leapt to conclusions, though." Come to think of it, they'd never actually checked to see if they were trying to find the truth or get the shadows onto this side, that she could remember, they'd just kind of assumed it...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu May 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Tilt is interrupted by her phone ringing in her vest. She regards it wanly, letting it continue to ring a few times before flipping it open. She says nothing, waiting for the zebra to speak first.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu May 02, 2013 11:59 pm

"Hey, Tilt... I'd like to talk with you, face to face..." Zeela states with a yawn.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri May 03, 2013 12:07 am

Daisoujo closes his eyes, looking out a window. "... We're enemies. You side with Arcana and Shiro, and we side with Kuro. Kuro wishes to bring the shadows to power, and Arcana wishes to stop Kuro, Shiro being... For lack of a better word, collatteral. HOwever..." Daisoujo glances at Melody with a small frown. "I don't really want to fight. It's like Tilt said. I was named after a monk. "To invoke a pony who died in the search for enlightenment, and use them to spread suffering!" isn't what I wish to do. I just wish to help my sister..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next