Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

+5
Curunir
casey1859
Retrokinesis
Xel Unknown
AProcrastinatingWriter
9 posters

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Lunar nods and just quickly jumps into the chairet... While his finely hones senses paying a good deal of attaction to the two royal gaurdsponies.

perception check:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga - Page 2 Empty Re: Luna's Command: The Wibbly-Wobbly Saga

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Wandering Eye studied the hippogriff some more. It was rather odd to see a creature larger than he cowering, for whatever reason, and profusely apologizing. He was about to open his mouth when when he sensed Scorch stepping through the portal and standing beside him. He smiled a little - his old friend's presence was comforting, most of the time. He was glad Scorch would be accompanying him once more on this... although his intimidating nature would complicate what Wandering Eye wanted to do.

He took a few small steps towards the hippogriff. "It's all right... I'm not quite sure what you're apologizing for, but I'm sure you're forgiven."

(Blast it, Xel, posting while I'm addressing your character! I'll leave it to you as to whether Lunar managed to get moving before Wandering Eye addressed him.)

Regardless, it was time to saddle up and move out. He moved towards the carriage, idly wondering if it was built with the accommodations of a hippogriff and a teenage dragon in mind. As he walked, his ears perked up at what the guard said...

Spoiler:
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Luthier nodded at the guard's instructions, and took a seat in the carriage. Always aware of the sounds around him, he couldn't help but overhear one of the guards muttering under his breath.

Luthier was a bit startled when a dragon appeared from the last pony's portal- it was particularly alarming because it appeared to have broken away from some restraints- but it was clearly with the other pony, and not rampaging or anything. He'd find out soon enough who the rest of his companions were- it really was turning out to be a strange night. Luthier was beginning to wonder if he was really awake at all.

Spoiler:
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

http://turtlgandalf.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:16 pm

Scorch growled slightly at the guards reaction to him, but it wasn't new to him. Almost every pony reacted like that. But whatever. He followed Wandering Eye into the carriage, trying his best to squeeze in. He somehow manages, but takes a number of seats by doing so, and feels pretty crammed in. He notices the guard whispering, but doesn't understand what he is saying. He whispers to Wandering Eye "If that guard is talking about me, you know I won't be very happy about it."

(Perception Roll: 3 + 8 = 11)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:53 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:Plug reacted...somewhat badly to Scorch's arrival. "Stars and stones," he murmured out softly. "That's a...that's a dragon. A really big...dragon. That's a dragon."

Cobbled yawns
Oh, really? I thought that was just sleep induced hallucinations He remarks sarcastically.
Spoiler:
Cobbled simply hops into the carriage, not hearing a thing.

So is the ride long enough I can sleep?
Cobbled starts to play with the small stone that he had brought along.

Last edited by casey1859 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:24 pm

casey1859 wrote:
So is the ride long enough I can sleep?
Cobbled starts to play with the small stone that he had brought along.

Plug bristled at Cobbled's sarcasm for a few moments before responding. "It'll be about 25 minutes, presuming all goes well," he said. "So it depends on what exactly you mean by 'sleep'."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Plug bristled at Cobbled's sarcasm for a few moments before responding. "It'll be about 25 minutes, presuming all goes well," he said. "So it depends on what exactly you mean by 'sleep'."
Cobbled laid back in what he was sitting in, and said
Well then. I'll at least get 25 minutes of sleep. Wake me up when we get there.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Oh. A dragon. That's... well, really not surprising at this point. She wouldn't really be surprised if Sombra and Nightmare Moon showed-up next.

Brilliant trots in to the chariot and takes-up a position in front. She always hated riding on these things; she was stuck in the back while her pegasus fellows did all the work and they never let her forget it. Oh well, somepony had to steer this thing...

Her ears twitched as she heard Plug muttering something under his breath.
Spoiler:
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Wandering Eye chuckled at Scorch's remark. "Don't I know it... no need to get angry this time, though."

Once everyone was situated in the carriage, Wandering Eye looked at the assembled group. A young colt, a unicorn with a violin cutie mark, a rather fancy-looking unicorn, a pegasus with sunglasses... at night... who seemed to have no difficulty maneuvering... and a hippogriff. At least he thought he or she was a hippogriff. Add himself and Scorch to the mix and this was going to be an... interesting adventure.

With a hoof he gently adjusted his glasses slightly. "Well, before you doze off, young one, introductions are in order for all of us. I assume we'll all be working together, so it's only natural we get acquainted. I am called Wandering Eye." He thought about introducing Scorch as well, but he reconsidered - best to let Scorch introduce himself.
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Did you poke me awake? Because getting 2 or 3 hours of sleep for a week can make you REAAALLLY tired.
But I'm going to guess you did.
Huh? what?... Oh. Hello Wandering Eye.
My name is Cobbled Stone. Despite the name, I don't make shoes or desserts.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Scorch continues to try to make himself comfortable in the carriage. His current opinion on his company (excluding his good friend Wandering Eye, of course) was okay. He was surprised that most of them didn't react in the same way the guard did, but he hasn't lost his temper yet, so that might change. Still, it would be rude to not introduce himself. "I'm Scorch," he tells the group in the carriage, holding his hand out for anyone brave enough to shake it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

For Lunar, he was born in the wild... If anything he feels more at home with anything that seems wild-ish, like the dragon. So he was amoung those that bravely shook the offered claw. "I'm Lunar... Raised by wolves..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 pm

"Nice to meet you all, I'm called Composed Luthier."

Luthier hesitated for a moment, and then shook Scorch's claw. There weren't many opportunities in life to shake hooves with a dragon.

Luthier raised an eyebrow at Lunar's statement. "Really? That's interesting. Did you learn to make wolf sounds? How did you learn to speak Pony?"
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  casey1859 Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Cobbled stone placed his hand in the dragons claws and shook it. He looked at the other two ponies who had introduced themselves and offered a greeting.
Hi. Hello. Hi. Is that everyone? I would like to get more than a few hours of sleep this week.
casey1859
casey1859
Very Important Pony
Very Important Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Lunar nods. "Yes... I had a tudor teach me about stuff... Was found about less then a year ago."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Brilliant shakes hooves/claws with everyone, taking special care to stare-down the dragon. Politely. "Brilliant Shimmer, of the Canterlot Shimmers. Royal Guard warmage". Emphasis on the warmage part. She figured anyone summoned directly by Princess Luna wouldn't cause too much trouble but it was her job to be careful. Plug's offhoof comment was... worrisome. Brilliant made a mental note to ask him about it later when she had a chance.
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 pm

"Really? 'Cause with the way you're gettin' pulled along by us, I coulda sworn you were one of the princesses," Plug smiled.

Grizzle gave him a harsh look. "You will, of course, excuse my occasionally burdensome friend's unprofessional behavior," he said, turning back to you all as he attached the harness to its special slot in his celestial bronze armor. "Nightbound Plug -"

"Spark!" the other one insisted for the hundredth time. Only the first time tonight, but you could count the number in his voice.

"-is oddly incompatable with tact, considering his chosen profession as Agent of the Night." Grizzle smiled. "I am Stormthrower Grizzle, and I assure you that so long as we guide you nothing is going to be hurting you. So relax." He sent a small smile Cobbled's way. "And try to get some sleep."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:06 am

OOC:
Towards Luthier, "Well that depends on what you mean by trick. Do you mean you trying to play a trick on a blind pony or perhaps you mean you trying to decieve a blind pony? whats next you gonna try to steal my last piece of pie without me knowing? Besides no i wont be fooled by your parlor trick. when you throw sounds there are two origins of the sound: the fake and the original. and so i would very much appreciate it if you didnt mock me or lack of sight otherwise ill have to stick my hoof so far up that the water on my knee will quench your thirst."

Perception Check:
Iggy as almost too distracted by the recent events to hear the whisper. But with slight effort he kept the whisper to himself.

Iggy's ears perked when he heard a mare's voice."Why hello my dear. Ever been with a blind pony before? Without my sight, i can be more focused on your........wants and need than anypony else."

Iggy turned towards the general direction of Scorch.
"And now we got dragons in this increasingly ridiculous abomination of a group. This must seriously be some of the craziest things I have ever seen......."

"The name is Iggy and I am a blind pegasus for those f you tat haven't noticed the obvious. Before anypony even asks: yes i was born this way, yes it was hard learning to fly, i fly through echolocation, and if i had sight i owuld probably be better than all of you but then i would have to look at all of your ugly faces."
More Ooc:
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:10 am

deonte9109 wrote:
Iggy's ears perked when he heard a mare's voice."Why hello my dear. Ever been with a blind pony before? Without my sight, i can be more focused on your........wants and need than anypony else."

"Sorry, colt, I don't swing that way," Plug smirked.
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:38 am

Brilliant grinned at both of Plug's remarks. Although tactless, he was was always good company. "I think I'd rather like being Princess Shimmer, actually. Just think, I could keep you and Grizzle on the same patrol forever!"

A blind pegasus, an instrument-maker, a young colt, a wild hippogriff, a scholar and his pet dragon... what could Luna possibly want with this bunch? Maybe it had something to do with whatever Plug... no, it couldn't be. The Princess would certainly send the Royal Guard if anything serious was happening. Best to focus on getting them to Canterlot then hitting the hay. She cracked the reins at Plug and grinned, "Come on, slowpoke! I've seen balloons fly faster than you".
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:54 am

Retrokinesis wrote:Brilliant grinned at both of Plug's remarks. Although tactless, he was was always good company. "I think I'd rather like being Princess Shimmer, actually. Just think, I could keep you and Grizzle on the same patrol forever!"

A blind pegasus, an instrument-maker, a young colt, a wild hippogriff, a scholar and his pet dragon... what could Luna possibly want with this bunch? Maybe it had something to do with whatever Plug... no, it couldn't be. The Princess would certainly send the Royal Guard if anything serious was happening. Best to focus on getting them to Canterlot then hitting the hay. She cracked the reins at Plug and grinned, "Come on, slowpoke! I've seen balloons fly faster than you".

"Thou art a cruel mistress by all accounts," Plug haughtily straightened, fastening the last of his harness to his silvery armor. He grinned at Grizzle. "How was that? My best impression of you."

"Not bad." Grizzle acknowledged without grudge. "I suggest you all hold on tightly - even the fliers amongst you. We're off!"

And with a sudden rush of wind that quickly died into a silent, slow stream of evening's breath, the stars suddenly appeared much closer, and the ground much farther away. The small group was off, and Canterlot Castle awaited - as did, it was said, adventure.

Though some, of course, hoped that what awaited was sleep.

Chapter One
What Dreams Divine

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dusk Raven Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:58 am

Hmm, Wandering Eye thought. This "Iggy" fellow was... quite vocal in his contempt of the group. It'd only be a matter of time before he rubbed Scorch the wrong way. If Wandering Eye was a less kind pony, it might even find the results hilarious.

Oh, come on, you know he'd totally get what was coming to him.

Shut up!
He told himself. Granted, sometimes Scorch's fury was well-deserved, but Wandering Eye being the sort of pony he was, he preferred to avoid unnecessary confrontations. Still... it was a good way to sort out who needed to walk on eggshells, who didn't, and who just plain couldn't.

To take his mind off things, he focused on the high-class unicorn mare. "Shimmer? That name rings familiar..." Come to think of it, he was starting to wonder if he'd seen this particular mare before... she seemed to bear a slight resemblance to Princess Sparkle herself, at least in mane and tail fashion, but was the source of this familiarity somewhere else...?

[GAH! I keep getting, as my circle of friends calls it, "ninja'd."]
Dusk Raven
Dusk Raven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Retrokinesis Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 am

"Have you been to Canterlot recently? Say..." she scrunched her face up "... in the last few thousand years or so?" She hated talking about her family in front of other guardsponies. She was honorbound to not downplay their importance, but she was always worried they would assume she got special treatment. Until she had a real chance to prove herself, at least.

Change the topic... dragon? No, too obvious. "You said you were a scholar, Mr. Eye? What's your field of interest?"
Retrokinesis
Retrokinesis
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Curunir Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:04 am

"Hey, no need to overreact, I wasn't mocking your blindness, I was just complimenting you on your hearing and wondered how good it was." Luthier started to apologize to Iggy, but the blind pegasus just talked over him and started to address Shimmer sleazily and then proceed to insult the group. Luthier eyed the dragon nervously. He glared at Iggy- although that gesture would surely be lost on him. "Listen, whatever other ponies did to make you turn out this way, I was at least trying to be friendly. And not just full of fake pity for your condition either- I would have been genuinely impressed by the echolocation thing, and not cared about the fact you were blind if you weren't such a jerk about it." Luthier muttered, fully aware that Iggy could hear him, if not necessarily anypony else.

He sighed, turning his attention to what would hopefully be more pleasant company, responding to Wandering Eye's comment on one of their guard's names. "Yes, yes, the Shimmers are a notable Canterlot family. Can't say I know any of them well, more that I know of them. I'd like to know what it is you do myself, if you've never had occasion to spend much time in Canterlot- they've got quite the library at the University, I'm sure. Maybe you're more of the adventuring type? A real archaeologist!" Luthier asked with excitement "Pardon my interest, I may have read too many Daring Do books as a young colt!"
Curunir
Curunir
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 am

"Never got the charm of those books..." Lunar mutters about the topic of Daring-Do.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next