Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skype Campaign: War of the Assassins!

+6
deonte9109
Z2
Zarhon
Paper Shadow
Hayatecooper
Doc pseudopolis
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Skype Campaign: War of the Assassins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Skype Campaign: War of the Assassins!

Post  Zarhon Wed May 29, 2013 9:47 pm

On the subject of assassin duties and the balance between seriousness and sillyness: Does our assassin organization's targets include innocents, civilians, and other such targets that don't deserve the misfortune of meeting us / being our marks ("I have a wife and seven adorable kids. Here, look at their pictures! Oh, did I mention I'm retiring tomorrow?")? Or are they all/mostly habitual puppy-kickers, terrible ponies, or rival assassins?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Skype Campaign: War of the Assassins! - Page 2 Empty Re: Skype Campaign: War of the Assassins!

Post  deonte9109 Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Skype name is the same as my profile name.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed May 29, 2013 10:07 pm

Zarhon wrote:On the subject of assassin duties and the balance between seriousness and sillyness: Does our assassin organization's targets include innocents, civilians, and other such targets that don't deserve the misfortune of meeting us / being our marks ("I have a wife and seven adorable kids. Here, look at their pictures! Oh, did I mention I'm retiring tomorrow?")? Or are they all/mostly habitual puppy-kickers, terrible ponies, or rival assassins?
Depends which marks you choose to follow and who you choose to work with, given that the situation with the corporations has had twenty years to fester more than a few of them will be of the latter category. Though if an NPC does quote the former then expect them to die quickly, if only to follow convention, even if you choose not to kill them.
There will definitely be atleast 10 rival assassins though, whether or not you kill them is up to you.
deonte9109 wrote:Skype name is the same as my profile name.
I Should be adding as a contact at the time of this writing assuming I got your handle right.
Personal Skype handle is/should be Eightescape.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayatecooper Thu May 30, 2013 8:16 am

Mirror Image is a really weird character.... why do I like it so much?
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayatecooper Thu May 30, 2013 8:30 am

So we have, a poisoner, an illusionist, A changeling and a gambler
Or
Subtle, Subtle, Subtle, Not sure

This should be fun. Who's up for some stealth kills?
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Thu May 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Though if an NPC does quote the former then expect them to die quickly, if only to follow convention, even if you choose not to kill them.
Ah, so our marks are likely doomed in any case, it's just a matter of which assassin group gets to collect the bounty. Meaning that technically, we may in fact be the most "merciful" option for them, then (probably).

Yeah, I'm still fleshing out Tatter's Personality, but you can likely expect her to be somewhat unsubtle, depending on how much lightning is involved. She can be stealthy if the situation demands it, though (stealth is a form of risk too, after all, and Tatter has a built-in tazer), and is generally professional (unless you piss her off, or persuasion is required - all bets are off then) and carefree. Something of an Etna personality, I guess?

Anyways, I've edited my stuff - Now she's the element of laughter, and toting the Master of Madness destiny. She'll probably be the groups wildcard / "plan B". So probably un-subtle once she uses it.

Would this count as a stealth kill?
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu May 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Hayatecooper wrote:So we have, a poisoner, an illusionist, A changeling and a gambler
Or

Could the fifth and/or sixth applicants be a mite less subtle please? It'll be more...interesting.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Thu May 30, 2013 5:28 pm

For what it's worth, Mirror isn't terribly stealthy. Turn into somepony else, tell jokes and make smalltalk with the enemy in disguise... break their head, shout a one liner, and very pointedly NOT look at the explosion behind as he/she walks away, turning back to normal.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:52 am

As of the time of writing this post all current applicants (HayateCooper, Z2, Zarhon and Deonte9109) are in, I will be pestering you Skype for additional character information and/or what times you have available.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Newbiespud Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:13 pm

I hear you're looking for a fifth player. I might have a character in the works...
Newbiespud
Newbiespud
Friendship is Dragons Author

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Newbiespud wrote:I hear you're looking for a fifth player. I might have a character in the works...
I can't help but imagine you making this face as you say those particular words. Looking forward to seeing the end result! Very Happy
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:52 pm

I'll throw in for a tentative slot, considering I just came up with an idea for a character.

Copious Sacrament, the Nun with a Big Gun.

She won't be subtle.

Last edited by Bronymous on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous
Air Commander, Equestrian Armies Pegasus Corps, Eastern Skies Command

Back to top Go down

Post  Newbiespud Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:01 pm

And here we go! Axe, the grizzled Earth Pony veteran demolitionist.
Newbiespud
Newbiespud

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:29 pm

Bronymous wrote:I'll throw in for a tentative slot, considering I just came up with an idea for a character.

Copious Sacrimony, the Nun with a Big Gun.

She won't be subtle.
Please tell me she's what I think she is and if she is I wanna make Kickstand
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Yes, and no. No Kickstand. Kickstand breaks the game.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:57 pm

And here we go! Axe, the grizzled Earth Pony veteran demolitionist.

Ooh, a jaded veteran bomb-expert? Trying to pull off a "Only sane pony" effect in group of loons / insane-over-the-top assassin world, or do you have something else in mind? Wink

Skill choice seems pretty much spot-on (especially the ram/tsunami, I always wanted to see those in action). Only real quip I have is that his appearance seems a bit... androgynous? Might be the eyelashes and mane.
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hayatecooper Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:01 pm

if Axe gets in I bags a few minutes to fanboy
Massively fanboy. Just saying.
Hayatecooper
Hayatecooper
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Newbiespud is in bringing the group to five.
and yes you can now fan-boy hayate.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarhon Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:20 pm

Hayatecooper wrote:if Axe gets in I bags a few minutes to fanboy
Massively fanboy. Just saying.

Nuh uh I saw him first! tongue
Zarhon
Zarhon
Smile Smile Smile
Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  A1C Bronymous Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Copious Sacrament now has half a character sheet. I haven't decided on a build, but it should be something along the lines of AOE combined with self-sacrifice.
A1C Bronymous
A1C Bronymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Newbiespud Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Zarhon wrote:Ooh, a jaded veteran bomb-expert? Trying to pull off a "Only sane pony" effect in group of loons / insane-over-the-top assassin world, or do you have something else in mind? Wink

Skill choice seems pretty much spot-on (especially the ram/tsunami, I always wanted to see those in action). Only real quip I have is that his appearance seems a bit... androgynous? Might be the eyelashes and mane.

Only sane pony sounds about right. If there's one thing I can do, it's deadpan.

As for the appearance - have you looked at Zoi's Pony Creator lately? 98% of the mane options are feminine, and the other 2% are for adolescent/teenage boys. There's not much to work with, here. Mad I'm happy with what I got.
Newbiespud
Newbiespud

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Long hair can be pretty manly; I think it's more the 'thin' appearance (and other specifics) of that particular style... but mostly it's the eyelashes.
Z2
Z2
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Newbiespud Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:59 pm

ALRIGHT GEEZ

Spoiler:

IS IT SUPER MANLY NOW

IS IT
Newbiespud
Newbiespud

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 pm

YES HE IS, OH YES HE IS.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  deonte9109 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:28 am

I thought he was fine the way before. You say he's a colt then he's colt. In this crazy world of technicolor ponies it doesnt really matter what you look like but more so how you sound and act. I mean when I first saw Zecora I thought she was dude.
deonte9109
deonte9109
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next