Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS!

+3
XandZero2
Ramsus
Masterweaver
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS! - Page 6 Empty Re: LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS!

Post  XandZero2 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:19 pm

Ramsus wrote:Outcast sighed. "You forgot to actually introduce yourself in your introduction you know?" She turned to Ratchet and said, "This is Z-rock." as she shapechanged into his form. She then turned back to face him "Sorry, I guess in all the excitement I forgot that you hadn't seen me change yet. I hope this doesn't change your opinion of me." she said, a worried tone in her voice. Then she resumed her "normal" form.

Z-Rock took off his shades, rubbed his eyes, blinked a few times - then grinned and started clapping his hooves together. "Wow, Outcast - what a blast! That copy of me? Spot on - perfect symmetry! I knew you had talent, that you could go far, but now that I know just who you are? Outcast, you know, you could be a star!

"No sir-ee," Z-Rock shook his head, still grinning, and slipped his shades back on, "don't worry about me. I respect what I see. You've gave no reason to act differently."
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS! - Page 6 Empty Re: LEGEND OF THE HOOVED ADVENTURERS!

Post  Cardbo Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Omi folds his arms over his chest, and closes his eyes for a moment. "So long as your honest about it, Outcast, I've got no problem with it.

Myra nods her agreement.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  lyric Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:26 am

Ratchet watched in amazement and horror as the smallish pony hiccuped into, well... her. The buffalo blinked a few times rather quickly, and then snorted, pawing at the ground with a forehoof. This was bad. Changelings were bad. She remembered the stories from around the fires. Stories of wicked creatures that would impersonate your loved ones. There was a time when you could trust nopony. Even your own mother could be evil.

She backed away a few paces, but bumped into the minotaur, who was examining the changeling with curious eyes. Something about the tall creature's presence soothed her, and she found herself putting him just slightly closer to the changeling than she.

Ratchet knew that this "Outcast" person was still the same cute little pony who had charmed those... rather filthy birds... but things were rather different now. She was something else altogether. But Omi was willing to give the filly a chance, and Ratchet felt suddenly ashamed of her reaction. She took a step out from behind the minotaur as Z-Rock the zebra and Outcast the pon- well, changeling-- spoke.

Everyone seemed so ... happy ... to be with a changeling, the most manipulative of intelligent creatures.

She said not a word to anypony, but felt herself relaxing slightly as the conversation continued and Omi's agreement soothed her. She was going to have to make sure to watch Outcast, however. She was definitely not letting her guard down... "What have I gotten myself into...?" she whispered to herself.

((Looks like Omi'll be what keeps Ratchet to the group. For some reason she feels a slight attachment to him. Er- in a completely platonic way. heh))
lyric
lyric
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 am

Outcast gave them both a big smile. "Oh, that's right. I almost forgot." she said as she lunged at Z-rock!.... and gave him a great big hug. A rather gripping and painful hug actually, so dear reader it's up to you if it was or was not an attack as implied by my word choice. "And that was for earlier." she whispered into his ear in a mischievous tone.

She then turned on the Minotaur. "And one for you as well!" but, this time it was just a quick hug. Or it was intended to be anyway. In the middle (well, the part where you are now hugging a minotaur and the next step is letting go), she paused, looking up into his face and said, "Oh. I don't think we've actually been introduced. Well, I introduced myself just now obviously. Ahem. You two are....?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Omi looks a bit surprised from the unexpected hug. He quickly recovers. "I'm Omi and this is..

"Myra"

"I train at my family's dojo...when they'll let me...in little Neighpon

Myra starts handing out business cards. Omi looks at her icredulously.

"What? Its good business." Each person receives two cards. Ones has the name and address for the Wagyu Clan dojo and the other has the name and address of something called "Los Tres Vaqueras". "My band and I sometimes play gigs there"

"Now, I was going to ask, Outcast, can you tell us a little more about yourself? We know you're a changeling, but I frankly don't know anything about changelings and even less about you yourself.

OOC
Spoiler:

Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  lyric Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Ratchet began stomping her left forehoof nervously. "Can we please get moving? I doubt Sapphire Shores will wait long for a group of noponies like us." The wanted to get out of the crowded plaza ... and besides, the new knowledge of a changeling in her midst was making her quite uncomfortable. She watched the changeling vigilantly, trying to ascertain whether or not the creature was actually friendly, or was merely putting on a good show.

She was going to try to be civil and follow Omi's lead, but only as long as the changeling didn't become some sort of perceived threat. Ratchet would definitely be keeping an eye on her.

((I agree with MW; let's make our decision. We've been hanging out here for quite some time. Ratchet votes for joining the pop star.

On another note, I doubt Outcast is actually trying to harm the group, but I thought it'd be fun to finally roll something again, so would I be able to do a perception check on Outcast to try and figure out if her friendly demeanour is genuine? I don't know if that's something I'm actually able to do... hehe

If so, here's a roll for the heck of it:
11 + 9 = 20 [I don't even know what's a good roll and what's bad lol]))
lyric
lyric
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 pm

"Well, personally I find little interest in the dealings of a politician when there is entertainment to happen." Balthazar smiled.

"Onward and over say I, to Sapphire Shores."
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:39 pm

Omi sighs. "Fine. Lets be off. Wouldn't want to keep Ms. Shores waiting.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Outcast lets go of Omi and starts to reply, "Ok, I-" and then is cut off by Ratchet.

"Hey, wait. Why don't we just do both? There's six of us right? So why don't three of us go to one place and three to the other? I think it would be weird if Balthazar didn't meet with the councilpony. Whoever else goes might want to stay out of sight though..." Outcast looks over the ensemble cast. "Myra and I could accompany him perhaps? Unless you and Omi are joined at the hip?" (I actually haven't read the utility so that's also sorta a mechanics question.) "At the very least, not Z-rock." Outcast gives Z-rock an apologetic look. "You're a bit loud. Besides, I'm sure you want to go see Saphire Shores anyway."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  lyric Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Ratchet's ears perked up. "Who is this councilpony?" she asked, suddenly curious as to how this group of misfits banded together in the first place. Certainly being near a councilpony would be much quieter than spending time with a pop singer, but Ratchet was invited by Sapphire Shores to join her for ... whatever it was that she had in mind. She'd never so much as heard of this pony that the others were meant to meet. It would be better off if she stuck to finding Miss Shores.

"Well, I'll be attending Sapphire Shores' get-together, if only to see if she does indeed plan on rewarding me for my effort." Ratchet turned on her heel. "Whoever would like to join me is certainly welcome." Unless I end up alone with that changeling, she thought as an amendment.
lyric
lyric
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Omi shrugs, I'm fine with anything, but as Ratchet mentioned, who is this councilpony?

"I want to go wherever Omi's going.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 pm

(Well, that was my way of saying basically just Balthazar and Outcast should go to the councilpony since really only Balthazar needs to be there but, I figured it'd be a good idea to have someone good at stealth there to watch in case anything happened. I just figured it made more sense story wise for Outcast to suggest an even split.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Z-Rock was still trying to get the circulation back in his neck after that Outcast hug, but he was checking out the Omi & Co. business cards too, and he realized just then - he needed to get some business cards too. That'd be a great idea for "Z-Rock and Badass." He'd have to talk it over with the rest of the band later...

Then he heard Outcast dis him again. "At the very least, not Z-rock.

- "You're a bit loud."

He hoped the comically quizzical look he gave through his shades was not completely lost on her. Me? Loud? Never.

"Besides, I'm sure you want to go see Saphire Shores anyway."

Z-Rock perked up. "Well, my dear, that is quite true, but, then again, there's just so much to do." He slid his shades down his nose and looked from Outcast to Balthasar. He smiled, only partly serious, "Ya sure you two, will know what to do, without me there to see you through?"

"Besides," he said, turning back to Outcast while rubbing the soreness in his neck again, "I owe you for singing that song - perhaps I should buy you dinner, and tag along?"

-Plus, he still wanted to talk about that band idea, and he was hesitant to let Outcast and Bronx slip away...

-But then, getting invited to a party hosted by Sapphire Shores - that didn't happen every day either...

-He honestly could go either way. He needed a coin.

(Z-Rock's cool with either idea, but he's leaning more to SS.

BTW: I'm surprised at you guys for the party split idea. Don't you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWcCskvU3vE

I think Z-Rock should start playing that now^)
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:01 am

((As there is no consensus, I cannot move the story forward. However, SS and the Orangefire Diner meeting are both plot important.))
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  lyric Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Ratchet will go with Sapphire Shores.
lyric
lyric
Background Pony
Background Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Outcast smiles at Z-rock's jest and says, "I'm sure we'll be fine. You should definitely go meet Saphire Shores, I would feel bad if you didn't. Though uh....your offer to pay would be...um..." Outcast blushes in embarrassment. "AppreciatedbecauseIdon'thaveanymoneysorry." she finishes, quickly, almost under her breath.

((Sorry we're holding up the show MW but, at least we're getting good character stuff out of it?))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

"I'm not a big party person, but meeting with this councilpony seems important. I'll go along Balthazar and Outcast.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stairc -Dan Felder Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:33 pm

(Balthazar is still interested in Sapphire. Random councilpony doing councilpony things is a curiosity - but hanging with a famous entertainer is much more his style. However, I will direct him in what ever way helps speed the game along.)
Stairc -Dan Felder
Stairc -Dan Felder
Lead Designer
Lead Designer

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Ramsus wrote:"I'm sure we'll be fine. You should definitely go meet Saphire Shores, I would feel bad if you didn't. Though uh....your offer to pay would be...um..." Outcast blushes in embarrassment. "AppreciatedbecauseIdon'thaveanymoneysorry." she finishes, quickly, almost under her breath.

Z-Rock nodded, slowly. He thought he'd caught all that, but he wasn't 100% sure.

"Errr... Yes," he smiled, "It's not a problem at all, much less. No need to be sorry, I must confess, I'm not worried at all, in case you couldn't guess." Z-Rock slid his shades down his nose so he could look Outcast in the eye. "I forced you on stage, I must admit - but your performance was great, and my appreciation comes late. I had my fun and the day's only just begun, but if my attendance with Ms. Shores is what you wish, then I will go gladly, but you'll eat from an Orangfire dish."

Z-Rock produced his pouch of bits. "I would have preferred to accompany you, as you accompanied me," He emptied a good sum of coin into Outcast's hoof, "but this should pay the bill, and give you more than enough to eat for free."

(Okay, Z-Rock does still feel a little guilty for forcing Outcast to sing, and he's had a good bit of fun already with the concert. That's why he could go to the Diner without feeling like he's missing much [he already made one heck of an impression], that is if Badass wants to take his spot at the Shores show. Otherwise, he'll follow the buffalo.)
XandZero2
XandZero2
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:07 pm

Outcast gave Z-rock a big smile. "Thanks. I'm sure the others" *looks at Balthazar* "would like to meet her too, so if you find a way to keep her occupied long enough for us to try and meet up with you, you should."

"Ok, then I guess, the four of us will go? Maybe Omi, Myra, and I should sit at a different table than Balthazar so we don't startle the councilpony? Or am I being overly cautious? It's just how I'm used to acting now."

((The thing is that Balthazar was the only one to talk to the councilpony, if anyone shows up instead I can't imagine it ending well. I could be wrong I suppose?))

Edit: ((Also, see, I told you guys Outcast was team leader. =P ))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:17 pm

"Sitting at a different table only works if they decide to stay in the main room. Alternately he could announce us as his bodyguards, and we could just stand around and look intimidating.

"I can do that. Grr... Myra clenched her teeth in her best attempt to look intimidating. It failed horribly.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:27 pm

"Uh....how about you do that Omi, and Myra and I just sit elsewhere and have some girl talk? I have heard this is a thing. I am interested in experiencing it. And we can keep an eye on you two without the councilpony thinking we're there to kidnap him or something. Because, really who brings three bodyguards to a lunch meeting?"

((I want to explore Myra a bit more. No sending her home! Mwahahaha! Er...sorry. Do what you like really. It's your character.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:32 pm

"Well, I look the part, anyway. You okay with that Baltazar? Myra?

"You'd better not get yourself hurt! Okay?
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Masterweaver Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:17 am

((So the consensus is Z-Rock and Ratchet to SS, with everybody else to the councilpony? Am I reading this right?))
Masterweaver
Masterweaver
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:49 pm

"Just remember the phrase "The jumping monkey spots the tiger crawling through the grass." It may help you."

OOC:Used Satisfaction Guaranteed. You are now all trained in perception for the rest of the day.
Cardbo
Cardbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next