Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 6 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:13 pm

Melody looked at her card, tucking it away. Scales and grain...It was if it were hoarding food...Hmm...She tucked it away, glancing at the others. "Yeah. We should keep moving...I have a bad feeling about all this..." She began to move on, thinking...Famine, the name had come to her mind as she looked at the card...Best...Not to let it get to her, she could wonder about the meaning of getting that one herself later.

Athletics to arrive at the scene:

Last edited by Caden2112 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited in an Athletics Check.)
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:54 pm

The party can rush their way down rather quickly, some rushing faster than others.
Spoiler:
---
Sugar lets out a loud moan of pain at the scythe sinking into her back, and the same black mist that slowly made their way out from the other shadows makes it's way out of her as she lets out a slightly maniacal laugh. "Y-yes! Ohohohoho, that feels SO good!" She slaps Icing away with her wing and laughs again, getting a little darker and more sininster. As the smoke clears, a large almost harpy like figure, humanoid with large bladed wings, talons sharper than blades, and a hungry look on her face, glares down at Icing and George. The harpy spreads it's blade wings wide and large, each one shimmering with blood red rust, and clinking against the large iron collar and chain attached to her neck and legs. She lets out an unearthly screech, almost immediately hindering the two of them with a piercing pain deep into their bones, and seems to look even more menacing with a slight slash of her wings

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:24 pm

"Alright then! Save Icing now, firgure out out funky sick-pony cards later!" Soul Spinner takes a look around, then looks up at a wall and raises a hoof to the air. "This way!" she points in a direction that's just as dark and foreboding as the others.

At the strange looks she gets, she explains while gesticulating wildly. "You see, the wind is blowing that direction. The way back has the room with all the steam, and it was sending a lot of air out, but this way was cool. Naturally, if we follow the wind, we'll find the stairwell down." As she says all this, Soul moves a wing to cover up a conveniently placed sign with an arrow and a stairwell going down.

"We're off!" She pushes off the wall and spreads her wings, moving quickly to help out with whatever is going on two floors down.

Rolz for Now:

Last edited by conantheghost on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:23 am

"You're beautiful..." Icing comments quietly, almost to himself. The look on his face changes from awe to calculating quickly, and he pulls his ponysona card from his pack, shattering it. "Sinestra, let Us grant her wish. Thou art bound to me, fight as a tool should and feel the pain of thy master in Our stead. Drink of the blood of thineself and thine enemies."

The shadow rises from the card to hover about Icing, jerky and hoppy in its motions. On appearing, it slices its own scythe across the harpy as it did not minutes prior, though its forced compliance made it not too effective in that regard.  Icing himself simply took a candy from his bag, and chewed on it with a sour face, its saccharine energy quickly flowing through him despite his distaste for them, monitoring the battlefield.

(Seeing as Icing beat all three initiatives, I made him go immediately)

Combat Start Infoblock:

Status Page:

Action:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Ravenscroft

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:07 am

Nerve Roll/Initiative:
George backed off slightly and gaped as the shadow transformed, being forced to his knees by the screech and the pain only to force himself to stand back up and draw his knife.
no, I came down here to help Icing and help him I shall...
Combat Talents, Equipment, Ponysona:
Turn Start! (HP:30+8 PIPs:4 Condition: Vuln 3 for 3 turns)
I need to figure out how to stand against this shadows attacks...
George tossed his knife into the air before using Hamaon to power it up and fire it into one of the harpie's arms.
Action:
Turn End! (HP:30+8 PIPs:0 Condition:Vuln 3 for 3 turns)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:19 am

"Good thinking, Soul! Come on, let's go, everypony!" Tilt takes off, easily keeping pace with Soul as the group gallops for Icing.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:19 am

The shadow lets out a loud screech of pain at the movements, the hama spell blasting her severely. (Weak to Light. +3), before she spreads her wings wider. "You think you can cut me down. That is MY role to play!"
She sets out three sets of weak, dark spells. One on each different member of the fight and grins as she shivers in pleasure at the energy returning to her. The darkness pierces into the party's heads like even more blades to their skin, though no wound remains at the end.
Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 am

Turn Start! (HP:30+1 PIPs:0 Condition: Vuln 3 for 2 turns)
George picks up his fallen hat, puts it back on his head and checks his waistcoat to make sure his fob watch is still there.
"I'd rather no-pony was cut down personally, I'll stop you from hurting anypony too."
and with that he turns to Icing and starts locating/cleaning/healing the pony's injuries, getting rather into it to the point where he moved onto Sinestra without thinking about it, while Angel is sent to bombard Sugar with more Hamaon spells.
Actions:

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:09 am

"Thank you." Icing comments to the griffon. "You are an asset indeed."

Sinestra takes a swipe at the shadow, getting a bit more traction in its slice this time. Icing breaks away from his conversation to do the same with his own bread knife, clattering it along delicate pinions. Birds were sensitive along those, disrupting them should cause a good deal of pain to her. He stops a mere ponylength away, and faces her.

"You want to cut yourself down? That's your role, not ours? You know you like it, how it feels to have that sharp burst flow from you. The power that comes from powerlessness, you like it. Use it. Show us your role, not ours. Give me a show of the greatness your pain can be. Hurt yourself as effectively as you can. For me. For your master wishes you to hurt."

His words carried more than an argument, they carried a touch of power, worming into his opposite's mind.

(4 damage from Sinestra, Shadow!Sugar has 4 ongoing damage, granting 3 temp hp which fizzles, Dominating Shadow!Sugar.)

Status Page:

Action:

Moveslist for reference:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 am

Tilt looks back in shock as Daisoujou whumps into the floor - it was pretty hard to miss, all things considered. "Buck! Soul, Melody, Zeela, you go on ahead, I'll catch up!" she calls, wheeling about and galloping back towards the fallen pony.

"Daikon! Are you okay, are you hurt? Come on, we need to catch up before Alice gets hurt!" she babbles breathlessly as she uses some of the party's medication on what looked at a glance like a sprained hoof. Part of her admitted she was being a tad manipulative, since Alice was still a ways away from the next floor, but it was true all the same.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Melody finally managed to catch up, taking a moment to catch her breath as she looked around..."Oh, buck...W-Well, I guess there's not much to it...Gonna have to subdue that thing if we want to get anywhere..." She had to admit, she wasn't particularly thrilled, but she narrowed her eyes, readying her guitar and drawing the card that had her new persona on it. She took a moment to get into posistion, meaning most of the others would probably get to attack before her, but she could worry about that later. For now? She shattered the card with her guitar, summoning the black horse. "Let's do this! Famine!" The persona responded by first holding up its scales, which balanced as a powerful ice attack ripped through Icing's Shadow...Though, apparently not to be content with that, it then whirled the bag of grain around, smashing it over the Shadow's head as well!

Combat Data:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:53 pm

Combat Talents:

Turn Start(Turn 2)--> Inititative=1D20 => [ 20 ] = 20 #Waltzing into combat on wing and hoof
HP=24, Pips=7, All Clear, Used Dead Reckoning Twice(hence 7 Pips), Next Attack rerolls all natural 1s

Soul swoops through the doorway to the Shadow's lair first, not noticing that at some point Tilt left her side. "Hey, George, thought you could use some help! Icing," she delivers with a straight face, suppressing a chuckle. "So where's this monster that had y-"

She stops when she sees Sugar, almost dropping to the ground with surprise. "But that's a pony!" She didn't expect them to look so familiar. Everything else she's fought has been so...unpony-like. Wait, there it is. "A pony...with swords for wings and gathering eldritch energies around her. Okay to target then!" She swoops down and materializes the scythe halfway through the motion. It passes through the Shadow harmlessly, not unleashing pure destructive force like it did before. She barely misses seeing her card shatter in the wind of her charge, summoning the sickly horse with two large syringes for fore-hooves. It comes into being opposite from her and rushes at the shadow to meet her halfway, drawing its syringes across Sugar with a sickly light.

Using Hangmare's Noose(Save ends)-->Pestilence using Light:

Turn End
HP=24, Pips=5, All Clear
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:10 am

Sugar gasped and moaned out in pain at the various attacks from the party, gasping and panting, and glaring at Icing. "Y-you want me to damage myself 'master'? Fine!" with a burst of icy magic, she surrounds herself and Icing in a block of ice, before shattering it with a pair of black lances that pierce into his side

Spoiler:
The shadow's chain seems to pull back ever so slightly, and her blades are spread wide as she glares down at the approaching remainder of the party. Shiro quickly scans her, and shakes his head.
"I-I can't get a full read! All I know is she's a Devil Arcana, and has resist ice, and absorb darkness..."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:21 am

"Yes. Hurt. But I shan't." Icing scowls through the ice spear, letting it bounce off his blade into Sugar.

"Strength lies in oneself, survival in the use of others." He wrenches his neck forward, and Sinestra flies in the face of the darkness, smashing pieces of the shadow into ethereal non-existence, smiling as it gives a high-pitched noise, and fades in and out of existence as it lists from both Icing's rough treatment and acting as a living shield for its harsh master.

He was uninjured, and spits on the ground in front of Sugar. "Heh. Hahaha. That was adorable."

Status Page:

Action:

Moveslist for reference:
[/quote]
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:53 am

Turn Start! (HP:30+1 PIPs:0 Condition: Vuln 3 for 1 turn)
"You probably shouldn't treat your ponysona like that, it is a part of you."
Both George and the Angel fussed over Sinestra, fortifying everypony else as an afterthought.
Actions:
Turn End! (HP: 30+1 PIPs: 2 Condition: Vuln 3 for 1 turn.)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:53 am

"Match pace with me, everypony!" yells Tilt, as she and Daisoujou regain pace with Alice and Shiro.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:04 am

Turn Start
HP=24, Pips=5, All Clear

"What's that?" Soul shouts across the creepy-kinky dungeon. It kinda reminds her of that party in the Wire mansion... "Sure!"

She synches with the...being...she summoned for a second charge, but breaks off again to let her partner take another close swipe. She whips up at the last second to hover just above Tilt. "Plan?"

Using Dead Reckoning-->Pestilence using Light

Turn End
HP=24, Pips=7, All Clear, Next Attacks Rerolls all nat1s
Combat Talents:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:06 am

"If it is a part of me, I am... Free to use it as I see fit?" Icing asks this of George as if it were a possible epiphany. Sinestra went slashing ineffectively at the shadow, but Icing himself looking as if he has figured out something important, a far-off look in his eyes, and absently takes a bite of lukewarm deep fried chocolate, his mouth curling in both awed fascination and disgust at the same time.

(Sinestra deals 4 damage, Icing hypes up on sugar for 2 actions next turn)
Status Page:
Action:
Moveslist for reference:
RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  RavenscroftRaven Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:13 pm

Acting As The Ponymaster wrote:

The shadow harpy smiles at the slashes and assaults, noting the plans circling around her as if she weren't there. Of course she wasn't there. Her smile at the situation bares pointed teeth and fangs. More hits begin to draw blood from her, slight nicks as she flits about just ever so slightly slower.

"Yes, see? You're taking joy in this. Everything in moderation, though, you're clipping my wings. They're flying everywhere!"

So saying, a number of rusty feathers fly off from her wings in all directions, steel serrated edges gleaming, threatening to lacerate the party. Luckily they weren't cast off with much force, but rusty serrated blades were still dangerous enough in their own right, whatever the speed they come flying at you.

In short sequence, dark magics circle her and a healing glow runs along her wings, the knife-like pinions growing back, a few of the tiny papercut sized slashes re-knitting themselves together. "You're getting it. Do it again, "master". Hurt for the sake of your petty sense of self. Poor me, I have no choice but to be worthless: Smile as you beat me bloody, masters."

(Takes 5 ongoing damage)
(9 damage to all party members, 3 more to George and Icing due to Vulnerability)
(Heals 8 due to Mudoon)
(Heals 4 due to Dia)
(Fails saving throw: Still Weakened + Ongoing 5)

Dice Rolls:

RavenscroftRaven
RavenscroftRaven
Epic Pwny

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:41 pm

Turn Start! (HP: 19 PIPs: 2 Condition: Green)
George was cut up badly and had lost both his fob-watch and hat but forged on in treating his allies wounds, ending up working on all of them to great extent, despite his own injuries.
Actions:
Turn End! (HP: 19 PIPs: 4 Condition: Green)

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:58 pm

"We need to stop her healing...Any ideas, anyp-WHOA!" Melody dodged to the side, but the blade cut along her side...Lovely. She winced in pain, though as George healed her quickly, she felt a lot better. "I owe you one! ...But you want us to...Alright, if you say so..." She readied her guitar and stepped back a bit, Famine floating behind her as Melody waited, trying to synchronize her actions to the athlete's.

Combat Data:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 pm

"Nopony panic, the cavalry's here! We're not leaving you in the lurch!"

A thundering of hooves heralds the arrival of the latecomers to the party, headed by an enormous red stallion, flying a golden pennant speckled with seven red plum blossoms.

"Everypony, NOW!"
Everypony, NOW!

Persona and mare bellow in unison, as Tilt gallops forwards and kicks Sugar in the chest - or at least tried to, scoring what was at best a glancing blow.

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 pm

Melody gave a wild shout at the massed charge, running forward, her guitar spinning around above herself ponykinetically before she leapt into the air, bringing it down brutally over the Shadow's head with a wild laugh, her eyes flashing almost imperceptibly as she focused, trying to amplify the pain that the Shadow was feeling...However, as she landed, she seemed far from done, stepping back and smirking. "Famine! GO FOR IT!! See how well your ice resisting holds up to THIS!" On cue, the pony charged forward, smashing Icing's Shadow with the bag of grain and freezing it again!

Combat Data:

Last edited by Caden2112 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed my text coloring.)
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:29 am

"On it!" Soul Spinner slides through the air with a single push of her wings and effortlessly swings her scythe through the rampaging Shadow after Tilt and Melody are out of the way. It passes through harmlessly, but the pegasus jolts in the air as a chill washes down her spine. She looks blankly at the pon-come-harpy, and then refixes her gaze with absolute malice.

"You... MEANIE! Hurting a pony to save your friends is one thing, and hurting a monster for the same isn't really that different, but you aren't even worth that!" She swoops down again at the Shadow, her scythe passing through again with no visible mark, but this time making her lurch as if struck by a solid. "All you are is the sick dreams of pony. Manifested sin and fears with no direction or purpose but hurting othes." Soul's voice has turned cold and calm, and she swoops down for another attack. This one crackles with energy, leaving Shadow Icing sparking a little in her wake. "The will-a part of the inner self-of a pony too scared to face that part of themselves." Another pass and the same mist from before permeates the air about the two. Soul lands in front of the staggered monster, and thoughtfully pauses before saying, "But it's not really your fault is it? We're just here to help Icing. What he does with you is up to him."

Soul's scythe, held vertical beside her, come down lightly. When it touches Shadow Icing the crackling green mist explodes outward as the force concusses around the two. When it clears Soul is right beside Icing. "Well? Your move."

Royal Command-->Balefire Blast:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 am

Standard action start! (HP:19 PIPs:4 Condition Green)
I will Not smile as I do this, I am doing this to help another not for pleasure.
George cast another Hamaon at the Shadow, motes of light coming off of it to invigorate Tilt.
Action:
Standard action end (HP:19 PIPs: 2 Condition: Green)

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next