Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 36 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  conantheghost Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:43 am

"Hah! Like you're one to talk, little miss runner!" Soul finally blurts from a hastily guzzled haze. He'd spent most of the party just reacting to how awesome it was for somepony else to be setting it up, but finally decides to put his hoof down on something. "You get to drink up for a while!" He shoves a white hoof with a bottle of some frothing...something into her face, and lets it drop with barely enough time for her to react, then slams down a shot of something else.

"In the meantime," he says, setting down his drink. "I think I for all of you. This voice is a little too feminine, so let me just-" Soul Wraith hops in place and lets his body fall in a natural position over several of the others. Not so creepy this time, but cute. He now sit in front of the others with the music turned off and what looks like a like a sitar or banjo appears in his hooves with a green flash. He starts strumming a few chords of delightful nonsense.

"Back in my day, we didn't have any fancy devices to make out music without work. Some unicorns could replicate sounds, but even that took forever. You needed instruments, or nothing. Melody, join in when you get the rythm, it's pretty simple..."

He launches into a soft melody that bounces around for a few notes. "I learned this one from a nice frog beast in a place called Froggy Bottom."
Rainbow's Connection:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:24 am

Tilt grabs the bottle with her horn and grins. "You do realise, Soul, that this means war!" Tilt tips it back and takes a deep draught of the bottle and slamming it down on the table, coughing as the alcohol burns down her throat.

"*cough cough* That... that has a kick. Phew." she pants, setting the drink down on a table as she stops to listen to listen to Soul's song. Right as he finishes, she grins and shakes her head, moving in to switch the machine back on. "What kind of awful parties did they have in your time? Come on, Rumes, there's got to be a good one in here."

She scrolls through, and then her lips curl up in a grin, turning around and grabbing Wraith and shoving him towards his body. "In you go, you need your hooves, ghost-boy."

On the screen behind the little stage, a splash of a stallion in a tan police uniform with an incredible moustache appears. "Ready?"

"Yo! This is the chance. Let's do Singham dance."

Spoiler:
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Melody smiled, having played along with the rainbow song...Truth be told, she hadn't really expected any songs by her to be in the playlist. But still, she had to admit it was pretty fun to just relax for a while, but she glanced over at Zeela. "If you can't sing, then dance along! They need backup dancers, heh, heh!" She finished her current drink before trying to dance along with the song Tilt had chosen, clearly enjoying herself for now.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Rumor laughs just as loudly, walking over to Tilt and taking one of the microphones to sing along with her marefriend on the stage. Shiro grins a bit as well, hopping onto his hooves to do the little dance with Alice to the song playing from the speakers. Daisoujo smiles gently and shakes his head, turning towards Soul Wraith and George. "It is quite nice to not have to worry for at least a few hours, eh?"

Melody feels a slight bonk from Shiros hoof around her for a moment before he goes back to dancing with Alice, eyes catching Melody's as he grins, - looking much more like a kid than anypony had seen him yet- "Come on, enjoy the fun!" The earth pony immediately went back to Alice as goofily as can be, both more or less looking like two fools as they copied the motions from the video on the screen. As best as they could.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:04 pm

Zeela gets up the mic next and boots up a silly Equestrian Pop Song that she knew a little about... Then she goes to singing it quite badly. But the Winged Zebra enjoys the song none the less.

The song she sings:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:19 pm

George bobs his head to the music and smiles.
"Yeah, you are right. It is nice. Even if it is only for a few hours."
He starts grinning and takes a swig of water.
"Although I have to say that the music is doing the most of the work for Zeela."

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:23 pm

Tilt blinks, then walks over to the table, pours a bit of drink into a small cup, then, given a moment's consideration, downs the rest of the bottle.

Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:19 pm

"Haha! That'sh a nice shong. But you ponies today have all theshe songs, but you losht all the real party party songs!" Wraith is clearly sloshed now, and his breath looks oddly...explosive. "Lemme shee if you have one of th-WHOO! Yuo got it! A thoushand years and it's still bein' played!"

His little plunky stringed instrument takes a slightly longer form as he hears the first few chords, and a strangely out of place stein appears beside him. "Hah! Lots a changes, but still the same song!" He strikes a chord on what is now a much darker green electric guitar, and grins into the mic.
Irish Drinking Songs FTW:
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:35 pm

While Wraith sings Zeela gets into the drinking herself... Geting as sloshed as she could get.

Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 am

Melody glanced at Shiro, a little surprised, chuckling and enjoying her own drinks...Though she tried to remain more or less sober...Drunken changelings were bad news. Still, she closed her eyes for a moment, reveling in the emotions running high for a bit as she grinned, bobbing her head and seeming to enjoy Wraith's choice of song. "There we go, heh...Lotta energy in that one, I gotta admit, heh...Didn't realize the original was that old though, ha, ha...!"

Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Zeela and Tilt just barely feel a little bit giddy from their drinks, and Rumor pushes Wraith to the side. "That was awesome! My turn again~ Alice, why don't you join me?"

Alice hops up to the mic and the two unicorns start singing a nice j-pop song while Shiro pulls Melody down to the seats, grinning a little bit wider. "Today's going really awesome."

Dai nods, watching Alice and Rumor by the machine. "It is. How are you feeling, Soul? Miss Tilt, are you okay?" Dai pushes both of them a bottle of water. "Don't want you two to have a hangover tomorrow."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Tilt accepts the water, and pops the lid off. "Whew, thanks - I'm parched after that!" she says, levitating up the bottle and draining it on the spot. "I'm fine, though, we stopped for a bit of roughage before we came."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:38 pm

Daisoujo just stares at Tilt and says in a light, playful. "I'm sure you can handle the liquor well. But we don't want the town's prime athlete to faceplant on the track tomorrow because she has a splitting headache."

Shiro lets out a burst of his juice, bursting into laughter and starting to roll on the ground, almost louder than the two singers on the stage. "S-Snrk, Full Trip! Snahahaa!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:33 am

"Pfaha! Nah, I'm great! the positively sloshed pegasus says as his thaumo-electric guitar disappears back into the aether."Say did I ever mention my new plan? I signed up for Tilt's whatsit army thing and everything to get some resources, even! Can't wait to see if I can can get a payoff for my books, too, should really help!"
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:44 am

"It is, isn't it? Heh, this was a great idea...Wait, army...?" Melody blinked, tilting her head. Was Soul just that drunk? Wouldn't surprise her, honestly, but she was feeling pretty good...She wouldn't press too hard for now. Still, was Tilt planning something in particular?
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:58 am

Alice and Rumor finish their song, the older unicorn stumbling over with a flush to her cheeks. "Teeheehee, the star brigade right or whatever Tilty calls it? Awesome, another pony! Another round on me!"

Alice rolls her eyes and takes the drink from Rumor's spluttering magic. "I don't think Nii-san wants you to have a drink ON you."

"Aw." Rumor pouts and just leans up against tilt happily, and the filly goes back to sipping a juicebox, every so often prodding Shiro with some magic.

"So what's this plan of yours, Soul?" Daisoujo's tone is a bit wary, staring at the drunk pegasus with a bristle in his wings.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  conantheghost Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Soul manages to steer his way to his seat without too much trouble and plops down. "Ah. I'mma beat everypony, ya'see? I'm gonna go over to that world over there and beat up enough of them 'till it's allllll mine! I'm gonna conquer the teevee-world! And Tilt's gonna help!" he yells as he puts an arm over said pony's withers.
conantheghost
conantheghost
Very Special Somepony
Very Special Somepony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:07 pm

Zeela bursts out laughing quite loudly at the idea of Soul and Tilt taking over the TV Realm. "Ok, why the buck not? Power to yea Wraith, and I'm sure to help in such crazyness..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:13 pm

Eeeeyup, Soul was drunk. Melody sighed a bit, chuckling. "If you say so, hmm, hmm..." It was probably nothing, then. Still, it was amusing, and she looked at Zeela, smiling. "So from 'save everypony' to 'dominate the TV world.' That's a bit of a jump, ha, ha...!"
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:21 pm

"I'll likely have issues with this later... But this is so not the time, nor the place, and I'm really not in the right state of mind to realize any issues this "Plan: TV-Overlord Soul Wraith" that I'd have... If any..." Zeela thinks to herself out loud.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Tilt sighs good naturedly. "I don't even know if it's possible. But it's not like we're going to make headway against either of them without finding a way of keeping them from the TV world."
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Daisoujo just stares at Soul for a few moments, between the pegasus and Tilt back and forth afterwards. "You're probably completely hammered right now but are you being serious? Taking over the TV World? I'm not sure you realize just what that would entail..."

Alice nods softly, trying to help Shiro breath as she looks at Tilt. "That'd be a lot of work to 'dethrone' Kuro and Arcana. Think you guys can do it?"

Rumor grins widely, wrapping her forelegs around the two. "If anypony can do it? It's gahtta be Tilty and Soul!" She thrusts a glass into the air happily and grin. "To the future ruler of the tv!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:10 am

George rapidly cycled through surprise, confusion and shocked disbelief before settling on a tired acceptance while raising his water.
...That That is quite a jump there Soul, I hope you're not jumping in too far over your head with that...

Last edited by Doc pseudopolis on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:15 am

"We've got to try. If we don't, then they're just going to keep pulling us into their sick games." replies Tilt, resolutely.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Melody blinked, the comment jogging her memory a bit, and she looked worried. "Actually, you're probably not too far from the truth there, Tilt...The other day, I ran into somepony in the library, and, he had an odd story...If it's true, those two have been going at it through proxies for...Well, quite possibly since time's been a thing," she said softly, lowering her head. "I would have mentioned it sooner, but things that were more serious kept coming up..."
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next