Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

+3
Doc pseudopolis
conantheghost
Caden2112
7 posters

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Ponysona 4, the Campaign. - Page 35 Empty Re: Ponysona 4, the Campaign.

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Zeela has a bit of a nerves laugh. "...oh.... Well you're welcome... And thanks for the warning..." She said not sure how to feel knowing her number was now up next, so she tries to take her mind of it by changing the subject. "Ummm... How long has the Midnight Channel been showing you stuff like this?"
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

http://us3.herozerogame.com/?resource_request=23219_2_1

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 pm

"I prefer Redcross."
George, grimacing internally at the sight of the pen, took the clipboard and signed using Redcross.
"Thank you."
The griffon then picked up the cooler to take it inside.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:00 pm

The delivery pony tsks softly, lightly using her magic to block George. "I was warned you'd do this. You have to use your family's name. what's wrong with them that you feel the need to distance yourself from them." The mare pulls off the first form, picking a second delivery form from her satchel and holding it out to George. "You're a Furcht tried and true. You can't escape that no matter how much you try at the moment. You can change your name but who you are's who you are. Sir." George feels a chill go up his spine at the mare's words, or maybe it's the slightly open fresh-fish-filled cooler's cold air brushing his feathers.
-----
The filly frowns with the pen in her mouth, looking down at the paper and pulling one out of her pocket, unfolding it to show a picture of her, Dojima and Yu, the later with a wide, manic grin and bright gold where his eyes would be. "Since my cousin was here. Dad doesn't like me staying up but I can't really sleep in the rain. I get nightmares. So I sometimes look at the TV when it's off and see the yellow smoke and the shows. The people on the show want to break free from some secrets they're hiding, though some mean mare is twisting them."
----
"I'm fine staying here. You think you could play a song for me, Melody?" Shiro walks inside, looking around Melody's house. "Maybe you can practice to play a song for Soul Wraith later."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:38 pm

The griffon grumbled under his breath and signed with Furcht.
...She was warned? and what she said...ugh...I prefer being a doctor...
He shivered slightly, pulled his dressing gown tighter around himself and motioned towards the cooler.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:33 pm

Melody's home was somewhat messy, especially since recent events usually had her too tired or frazzled to clean properly, but the changeling nodded a bit, heading to grab her guitar...One that hadn't gotten an intimate knowledge of what was inside Shadows at any rate..."Alright, Shiro...Uhm, yeah, alright...I can play a tune or two to while away the time, heh." She smiled, levitating a pick from what appeared to be a pile of papers and smiled, beginning to play a fast-ish song, trying to think of some lyrics on the fly, though she'd like to think she at least gave a decent show...Still, regardless of the objective quality, she smiled, and, for her at least, the world's troubles seemed far away, all there was was the music...

Songtime-Based Rolls!:
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:51 am

"Well don't you worry kiddo... Me and my friends will deal with that 'mean mare', I'm sure of it." Zeela said as she pats Nanako's head.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 am

Nanako smiles, almost radiating joy as she gives Zeela a hug, Dojima also smiling. The two of them seem to be much happier now compared to before.

Spoiler:
----
Shiro closes his eyes, listening to the fast song happily, tapping his hooves against the ground in time to the melody Melody is playing, grinning once she gets to a faster portion and humming to the tune. Once melody finishes, Shiro taps his hooves against the ground with a wide, ecstatic grin
----
The mare slowly pushes the fresh fish filled cooler into George's main room, leaving the dolly inside as well and teleporting away, leaving behind a small scrap of paper with George's name on it left from the first torn off paper.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:50 am

Melody finished the song, lowering the guitar and taking a breath before looking over at Shiro, a little surprised. "You...Really like it, huh? Heh...I'm glad..."  She looked down a bit. "Truth be told, I haven't had much time to practice, I was kind of worried I'd gotten rusty...Still need to work on the lyrics, though, huh?" She grinned now, kind of happy he'd texted her in the first place, even if it was about less happy things.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:02 am

Zeela hugs the little filly back, and stays a little more, drawing a little more and junk. Till it was about time for her to leave and get to Soul Wraith's Party.

(OOC: End sene for me, wake me up when the rest of the group be ready for party-times.)
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:05 am

George glowered at the piece of paper and moved to throw it in the kitchen bin, though after a second he settled for stuffing in a pocket of his dressing gown and going back to his morning routine.
...and now I have a bad feeling creeping up on me...

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:56 am

Soul Wraith, Tilt, and Rumor have some touching moments.:
-----
Zeela can finish up quickly with Nanako and Dojima, and Daisoujo comes to her with a note. "Rumor asked me to lead you to where the party is being held."
----
Alice knocks on George's door, pulling the griffon after her. "Rumor and Tilt-nee-chan told me to come get you. Also, before you get home today they're going to get you a cell phone if it's the last thing that they do."
----
Shiro happily smiles, "Yeah, maybe we can work on the lyrics at the party? I'm not used to being with so many ponies just for fun. Rumor messaged me where the party's going to be. Come on, let's go for a small walk." The earth pony moves close beside Melody and the changeling can sense a bit of relief and a feeling of security welling up inside of Shiro as the two of them head to the party.
----

Rumor waves the various groups of ponies into one of the rooms at the Karaoke bar, the large and spacious room somehow easily able to fit the large group with quite a few drinks (Juices and sodas of course with a few bottles of Authentic Apple Family Cider) and some snacks, a radio playing while nopony is singing, currently playing a K-pop group's happy, energetic song. Rumor messed with a few settings once everypony entered and took their seats, "Right, Soundproofed room, can be as loud as we want and talk freely about shadows, personae, whatever. Here's to celebrate Soul Wraith defeating his other self!" Rumor lifts up a can of kiwi soda in a toast.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:18 am

"Maybe...And...W-Well, I'm not really used to being around so many ponies for fun either, to be honest...Heh, it'll be an interesting day for both of us then!" Melody smiled, trying to psych them both up.

---

"To Soul!" Melody seconded the 'motion,' lifting her own drink, looking to be some kind of orange soda, grinning a bit. It looked like somepony had made a lot of effort to get this set up...She had to admit, she liked the setup, and the music was nice...And being able to soundproof the room was good, as well, no chance of being overheard...Considering those Shadows from yesterday, she wasn't keen on uninvited ears...
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Zeela blinks a few times and says in response to this. "Convenient..."
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:55 pm

George picks a can at random and raises it.
"To Soul."
...Alice is a really strong foal...if only she let me lock my door before dragging me here...

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:57 pm

"Oh, right yes... To Soul!" Zeela said getting a drink ready to join in said toasting.
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:35 am

"To Soul!" whoops Tilt, hoisting her can of Mitsuya Cider a little too quickly and splashing some of her drink onto the carpet.
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:22 am

Alice and Shiro, over near the music selector for the karaoke machine, raise their glasses of soda, with a pair of grins- Shiro using his hoof and Alice her horn of course- before flipping through the song choices rapidly together, snickering at a couple of different ones and glancing at various ponies.

Daisoujo quickly grabs a rag with his wing, cleaning up the stain as he glares at Rumor gently. "Did you really have to order alcohol, miss Mill?"

"Lighten up, 'Soujo" Rumor pulls him close to her, a drink floating in front of him. "We're all adults here." Daisoujo's hoof darts over towards the two children on the stage and she frowns, looking over. "... All right you have a point. Seriously though those two are probably more mature than half the ponies at Ineighba college, why I said that." She picks up a few of the drinks and puts them back into the cooler. "Since you don't want to drink, how about you watch over everyone."

"I was going to." The pegasus said flatly, sighing and shaking his head. "Drinking's fine, I can't force you ponies to do anything but try not to go overboard."

Shiro doesn't pay attention as Alice calls over. "Hey, I wanted to see George dancing around with a lampshade on his head going "WHOOO PARTY!". I say let them drink as much as they want, right Shiro?"

"Huh? What? Oh, er. I wouldn't want that." Shiro goes back to the song list. "Adding Zeela and Alcohol is probably asking for an explosion."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 am

George raises his can of what-ever-it-is.
"I agree with Daisoujo about the alcohol, I've seen more than my fair share of drunken student parties and they're only crazier with med students, I'm only going to say that scanning spells and alcohol do not mix."
...I wonder if he ever regrew that bald patch...

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:58 am

"Aw, don't be like that, George! You're not a student anymore, you can drink!" Tilt pulls a can out of the cooler and throws it to George.

"Come on, for those of us who haven't gotten to have any yet! Scull scull scull scull scull!"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Roll! (Catch the can! Dodge.)
roll:
The griffon holds out a claw to catch the can, forgetting momentarily about his talons, and accidentally pierces it on the catch forcing him to quickly drink from the holes, while mentally cursing himself, or smell like wet feathers.

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Pingcode Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:30 pm

"Drink! Drink! Drink!"
Pingcode
Pingcode
Technical Administrator
Technical Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Caden2112 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Melody grinned as she drank, shaking her head at Tilt and George's shenanigans getting up to check out the music selection with Shiro, thinking. "Hey, what all do we have for the music selection, anyhow? Anything really calling our names?" she asked, trying to make conversation. She couldn't remember being to one of these before (At least not as somepony that was a part of the party) so she was looking forward to enjoying a new experience.
Caden2112
Caden2112
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Shiro turns to Melody as Alice more or less messes around with the song selection device with her hooves, grumbling about touch-screen panels not working right with magic. "There's a surpsisingly wide variety. There's a few chinese songs here that I think Tilt might enjoy, though I can't quite read the words. There's some stuff from equestria that Zeela might know, and there's some-"

"OOoooh, Kyary!"

Shiro shakes his head with a smile. "Some rock and pop music from here and Equestria. There's no songs by you though, Melody."

"Well that's good. She can't cop out of the karaoke with her own song.

Over near Tilt and George, Rumor has joined in with Tilt in egging-on George. Daisoujo pulls out a few bottles of water, pushing one of them towards George and another towards Rumor.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:06 pm

"Hey, I might have an alchemic bomb for a cutie mark but that doesn't mean I can't drink without making any big booms... I mean the one time I went out drinking with Soul Wraith, there was no explosions. Other then the ones that Soul Wraith sparked." Zeela grumbles offended at that remark. "Oh boy... Won't be shocked if even the songs from Equestria I'm bad at... Not really that great at singing. Par.. Er... An old friend once said I was totally tone deaf."

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  Doc pseudopolis Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Roll! (Don't get drunk? Fortitude.)
Roll:
George drains the can (at least to a point where it wont leak on him), wipes his beak with the back of his claw and takes the water bottle.
"Thank you Daisoujo. Now you two it's the middle of the day, let's avoid anymore alcohol alright?"

Doc pseudopolis
Best Pony
Best Pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next