Pony Tales: Aspirations of Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

+3
Fury of the Tempest
Paper Shadow
Colter Bolt
7 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:47 pm

"Holes to other dimensions open up in the sky and here we are talking abou' a dog," Aces marveled. Then, focusing again on the current situation, he straightened as best as he could. Best not to show any weakness in general, really. "I'll manage fine on my own. If the situation changes I'll le' you know."
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter
Freakin' Alicorn Princess

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6) - Page 9 Empty Re: Adventures in Saint-Trotez - On Set (Episodes 3 - 6)

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:48 pm

"Good. I'll go one ahead, there could be ponies already inside the haunted house that need help." Without waiting for any response, Storm Blade took to the air. Flying over to the haunted house as quickly as he could.
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:58 pm

LoganAura wrote:
Snipe also telepath's Sparks "Status of inside: Guard fighting zombies and such. Prisoner trying to heal a guard's injuries (As it appears), Filly opening a book of, well, demonic stuffs that we should give to Struck. For reasons."
"

Sparks thinks back at Snipe " Those two are on the way right? And it would be an understatement to say think that that reason isn't good enough."

Paper Shadow wrote:
"Of course you may child," answers the monk. "But I shall warn you, the mount you ride upon is a product of a child of Apollyon. It has been created of a being of pure malice, and no good can ever be brought by it. I can free you from the grasps of this being, it is not one you would want to ally yourself with if you wish for your kind to ascend."

Sparks tilts his head and looks at the monk. " And who exactly do you work for then and whats this talk about ascending? Is there something wrong with staircases?" Now switching to thinking to Varesh 'That one of your old names?'
Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:46 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Sparks tilts his head and looks at the monk. " And who exactly do you work for then and whats this talk about ascending? Is there something wrong with staircases?" Now switching to thinking to Varesh 'That one of your old names?'
Roll:
"I work for the sisters, of course," the monk replies, shifting his head to face you. "I watch over the cleansing process and look for candidates to ascend, like we did, and join us as we unify all that exists. But I can see that your mind has been compromised child, perhaps by the same being who created the steed of your friend. I can save you before you become corrupted, as many have before you."

Varesh replies "No Sparky, it is not, but this is not the time to talk about that. Do not trust this pony Mister Sparks, that is an order."

Fury of the Tempest wrote:"Good. I'll go one ahead, there could be ponies already inside the haunted house that need help." Without waiting for any response, Storm Blade took to the air. Flying over to the haunted house as quickly as he could.
Aces, Necrar, and Storm arrive at the house to see Sparks and Snipe (who is riding on the construct, which still exists for some reason) speaking to a monk at the door of the mansion...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:05 pm

'Wasn't going to anyway... never was comfortable around religious types. Though I'm wondering what's got you up in a twist...' "Well I'm just not interested sorry. Now I'll just be on my way in." Sparks then moves to enter the house.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:19 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:'Wasn't going to anyway... never was comfortable around religious types. Though I'm wondering what's got you up in a twist...' "Well I'm just not interested sorry. Now I'll just be on my way in." Sparks then moves to enter the house.  
The monk allows you to enter, and the door closes behind you. You find yourself in a big open room, with a staircase in the centre, and rooms to the side. The place is dimly lit and has an eerie atmosphere to it...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:47 pm

Necrar says hello to Snipe and walks up to the monk. "Well, a monk. That what you really are or did you just dress up for the night?"
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:18 am

Colter Bolt wrote:Necrar says hello to Snipe and walks up to the monk. "Well, a monk. That what you really are or did you just dress up for the night?"
"You must be the child of Apollyon whose work I have seen," speaks the monk as he turns his head towards you, smile unflinching. "Surely you will know that it is traditional that I take the form of something that brings salvation as I travel the dimensions."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:20 am

Snipe and Struck follows into the house, his gun aimed at the monk, thinking. " 'Ascend'. Nice. I... Expect you're some religious cultist."

Righto, gimme the protection thing asa NOW because if this monk is going to do what I think... wait, does Sparks have a link to you? Also, child of apollyon? Yeah, this guy is some psycho dude.

If I didn't have my morals, I'd just shoot him in the head right now.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:35 am

"Yeah, I'm of Apollyon, but He and His council can take their powers and... What?" Necrar takes another look at the monk. "What is your name? Why are you here?"
Spoiler:
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:47 am

LoganAura wrote:Snipe and Struck follows into the house, his gun aimed at the monk, thinking. " 'Ascend'. Nice. I... Expect you're some religious cultist."

Righto, gimme the protection thing asa NOW because if this monk is going to do what I think... wait, does Sparks have a link to you? Also, child of apollyon? Yeah, this guy is some psycho dude.

If I didn't have my morals, I'd just shoot him in the head right now.
You enter the house, and the monk does not stop you or the construct. You notice that your coat (and indeed, you whole body) starts to become a darker shade, as if a light shadow covered it...

"There you go, and to answer your question, Sparks may have some link to me, as he also wore the crown, and much longer than you did."

Colter Bolt wrote:"Yeah, I'm of Apollyon, but He and His council can take their powers and... What?" Necrar takes another look at the monk. "What is your name? Why are you here?"
Spoiler:
"I watch over the cleansing process and look for candidates to ascend, like we did, and join us as we unify all that exists."

You do not sense any sort of blessings commonly used by Spirits of Light on the pony, even the really basic ones. In fact, while it does have a small bit of magic to it, most of its power seems to come from biological features...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 am

We? Necrar squints at the monk before walking through the door.
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:05 am

Colter Bolt wrote:We? Necrar squints at the monk before walking through the door.
You also enter the house and the door also closes behind you. You now stand next to the two guards and the construct...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  Fury of the Tempest Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:32 am

Storm Blade frowns as he listens to the conversation going around him, in particular when the kid points his gun at the monks head. From his interactions with Necar, he guesses that 'Apollyon' is a big guy in the dark realm, possibly the biggest, and Necar has had a falling out with him. That kinda explained his presence in their world. ... Wait, that construct was similar to what Necar had summoned before, especailly when disguised. Not to mention how Necar tried to talk to the construct when they first encountered it, so he knew about it... The construct is linked to the crown, probably made by its power... and both Sparks and Snipe wore said crown.

Shaking his head, Storm Blade bowed slightly to the monk, stating. "Thank you for the information, I hope that you may find those worthy of ascending." It wasn't that Storm Blade knew if the monk's intentions where good or not, but the information he had shared was correct. Still, he tried to perceive what his intentions might be as he entered into the house.

When in the house, Storm Blade looked around, scanning the area for any threats, once that was done, he turned and rapped the top of Snipe's head. It would hurt a bit, but not hurt that much, or damage him. "Kid, don't point your gun at people, just because you disagree with their views." After saying this, he turned to Necar, and asked. "Hey Necar. That construct that the kid's riding. Its a being, or made from a being of your realm, right?"

Monk's Intentions:

Danger:

Snipe's Coat Change:
Fury of the Tempest
Fury of the Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:47 am

Fury of the Tempest wrote:
Monk's Intentions:

Danger:

Snipe's Coat Change:
You don't know what the monk intends to do, but he politely nods as you enter the mansion. You don't see any danger around, although you do notice bits of mannequins lying around. You do notice Snipe's coat is now a darker colour as well...

Outside the mansion, the monk, still smiling, now turns to face Aces High...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:05 am

"Sorry about that, but I... wasn't sure if he'd attack me- for riding on Struck!-, or Necrar. it seems."

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:07 am

LoganAura wrote:"Sorry about that, but I... wasn't sure if he'd attack me- for riding on Struck!-, or Necrar. it seems."

Spoiler:
(I'm pretty sure with a lie like that it's obvious that you're lying...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  LoganAura Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:15 am

Spoiler:
LoganAura
LoganAura
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:27 am

LoganAura wrote:
Spoiler:
(Oh. Well, I don't think you can Nat 1 a roll, but you can not give a persuasion roll. You don't always need a persuasion roll when you lie, but it won't persuade anyone if you don't. Also, your lie was so bad that I would put some sort of penalty on it, although I'm not sure how much it would help...)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Aces, among the last to go in, carefully looked over this...visitor from another dimension, apparently. Other dimensions and screaming ghosts and Dark Places with Demon Lords...Celestia, he was in over his head.

For the most part.

If there was one thing Aces High could figure into all this, it was how a pony carried himself...

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:29 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
The pony stands firm, so he is obviously dedicated and loyal to his cause. His eyes never open, not even for a second, so he most likely hides something behind those. His smile, while polite, is also the kind of smile used when you are hiding so much from the ones you are talking to. However, there is one thing you notice which really stands out, although it doesn't really define his character, you notice that the clothing he wears isn't just clothing. In fact, the more you look at him, the more you swear that the tunic and the beads are actually part of the monk himself...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  AProcrastinatingWriter Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:57 pm

Aces blinks. Once. "Nice sui'," he says casually, stepping inside and taking a look around.

Spoiler:
AProcrastinatingWriter
AProcrastinatingWriter

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:08 pm

AProcrastinatingWriter wrote:
Spoiler:
You can tell that there are a lot of things which aren't exactly right, kinda like at the magic show when you first arrived. Due to the amount of inconsistency, even among the lighting around yourself and the ponies beside you, it's easy to deduct that the dim lighting of the mansion is an illusion. You also spot more mannequin parts than Storm Blade did. You think that there could be somewhere around 4 to 6 mannequin worth of parts around all over the room. You see some shadows moving upstairs, which leads to another corridor, and you can faintly hear the piano being played to the room on your right. You can also tell that Snipe's coat is darker than it should be (even in the messed up lighting)...

The door closes behind you, and you are now all in the haunted mansion...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Smile Like You Mean It
Smile Like You Mean It

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:13 pm

"Right then now that we're all here let's get moving. Snipe you scouted this place so would ya mind leading the way to the placed that are in immediate danger 'cause well we don't have time to clear this place room by room."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:12 pm

"To answer your question Storm, yes. Under that armor of debris is a shadow, not unlike what I summon in battle." Necrar says, patting the construct. He turns to Sparks. "Now, Sparks, some of the demon's knowledge leaked into you last week. Can you try to think of an inter-dimensional "savior" that is not of the Light? I have a bad feeling about what that monk really is. One that outweighs my dislike of monks."
Colter Bolt
Colter Bolt
Equestrian Honor Guard
Equestrian Honor Guard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next